Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,054 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Man Found Dead In Transformer In Ekiti State (Graphic Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Found Dead In Transformer In Ekiti State (Graphic Pics) (37750 Views)

Angry Lagosians Tie 'juju' In Transformer, Dares NEPA To Cut It (photos / Man Who Vandalized A Transformer In Ebonyi Caught (Photos) / UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Found Dead In Transformer In Ekiti State (Graphic Pics) by yorex2011: 4:08pm On Feb 14, 2016
Just another petty thief undecided
Re: Man Found Dead In Transformer In Ekiti State (Graphic Pics) by OShepherd: 4:18pm On Feb 14, 2016
Dem add salt 2 d story jooooor. He is yet 2 use d hacksaw, he probably was fusing a street & An Earth failure led 2 dis explosion dat claimed him OR he was messing wit dead conductors with confidence & PHCN restored electricity & he became dead!!! shocked
Re: Man Found Dead In Transformer In Ekiti State (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 14, 2016
When you decide to steal from a transformer and the transformer fights back..... there can only be one outcome. Man wasnt designed to play with fire we can see not to mention the one we cannot see.
He learnt his lesson late!
Re: Man Found Dead In Transformer In Ekiti State (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 14, 2016
OShepherd:
Dem add salt 2 d story jooooor. He is yet 2 use d hacksaw, he probably was fusing a street & An Earth failure led 2 dis explosion dat claimed him OR he was messing wit dead conductors with confidence & PHCN restored electricity & he became dead!!! shocked

E be like say u get on the job experience
Re: Man Found Dead In Transformer In Ekiti State (Graphic Pics) by AnthonyAk(m): 4:25pm On Feb 14, 2016
the guy come resemble Patoranking

2 Likes

Re: Man Found Dead In Transformer In Ekiti State (Graphic Pics) by ebonge1: 4:29pm On Feb 14, 2016
LoremIpsum:
With that hacksaw in his hand, he apparently went to vandalize or steal and nemesis caught up with him.
RIP bro.
wonder where u got ur details from, may God forgive u. Rip to ur victim.
Re: Man Found Dead In Transformer In Ekiti State (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 14, 2016
I wonder how some people take their own life , making a Nigerian life so cheap like a Chinese toy that one death in Europe is an issue than 50 dead humans in bornu
Re: Man Found Dead In Transformer In Ekiti State (Graphic Pics) by onatisi(m): 4:41pm On Feb 14, 2016
LoremIpsum:
With that hacksaw in his hand, he apparently went to vandalize or steal and nemesis caught up with him.
RIP bro.
This is the problem with Nigeria and that is why there is a high rate of murders that go uninvestigated. The mere fact that he was caught there doesn't mean he is a thief. The first thing will be for an autopsy to be carried out him.before we now accept that he is a thief,don't be surprised that he may have been killed by some ppl who later threw him there to make it look as if he is a thief

3 Likes

Re: Man Found Dead In Transformer In Ekiti State (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 14, 2016
adren:
how can you use that kinda glove to protect yourself against a 330Mw electric current??

that is suicide already..

it can be compared to using ice cream nylon instead of a condom..

what will be will be..

i admire his guts though...

na boolari cause all this pooo
.the capacity of the transformer maybe measured in watts but definitely current is measured in amperes and such street substations have 11kv/415v transformer.
That guy was roasted while trying to hack the armoured cable, forgetting that maybe the transformer might be faulty hence the blackout but the primary side from the transmission substation of 11kv is live.
.crime doesn't pay at all.
Re: Man Found Dead In Transformer In Ekiti State (Graphic Pics) by Jilo83(m): 4:45pm On Feb 14, 2016
Ekiti again? why is it that only bad news coming from my 2nd state(my wife's state)?
Re: Man Found Dead In Transformer In Ekiti State (Graphic Pics) by Lovetinz(m): 4:46pm On Feb 14, 2016
adren:

Are you speaking from experience?
Re: Man Found Dead In Transformer In Ekiti State (Graphic Pics) by mamaafrik(m): 4:47pm On Feb 14, 2016
Oyiboman69:
this is what will surely happen cos Nigeria has failed us,I think he is trying to switch the face to the one wit light. rest in peace bro
no my man,he is trying to cut the armoured cable of the xformer..........;power came and it became an "elemosho kaserede kaserele motiriooooo" thing
Re: Man Found Dead In Transformer In Ekiti State (Graphic Pics) by IYANGBALI: 4:47pm On Feb 14, 2016
I am suspecting fayose
Re: Man Found Dead In Transformer In Ekiti State (Graphic Pics) by dikeigbo2(m): 5:02pm On Feb 14, 2016
Set up things

3 Likes

Re: Man Found Dead In Transformer In Ekiti State (Graphic Pics) by Opoki(m): 5:21pm On Feb 14, 2016
I remember somethings when this guy's will come and steal something, maybe fuse and we have to buy back from them, they stopped when something like this happened!
Re: Man Found Dead In Transformer In Ekiti State (Graphic Pics) by LoremIpsum: 5:30pm On Feb 14, 2016
onatisi:

This is the problem with Nigeria and that is why there is a high rate of murders that go uninvestigated. The mere fact that he was caught there doesn't mean he is a thief. The first thing will be for an autopsy to be carried out him.before we now accept that he is a thief,don't be surprised that he may have been killed by some ppl who later threw him there to make it look as if he is a thief
Remember, I said "apparently". I didn't say he "definitely". I'm a human being bro.
Re: Man Found Dead In Transformer In Ekiti State (Graphic Pics) by onatisi(m): 5:42pm On Feb 14, 2016
LoremIpsum:
Remember, I said "apparently". I didn't "definitely". I'm a human being bro.
sorry I misunderstood you

2 Likes

Re: Man Found Dead In Transformer In Ekiti State (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 14, 2016
If you blame Jonathan for this man's death, click like. If buhari, click share
Re: Man Found Dead In Transformer In Ekiti State (Graphic Pics) by paix(m): 5:50pm On Feb 14, 2016
I believe he was killed and dumped in the transformer when there was no light to conceal their track.

3 Likes

Re: Man Found Dead In Transformer In Ekiti State (Graphic Pics) by billyG(m): 5:50pm On Feb 14, 2016
He was struck by Sango.
Re: Man Found Dead In Transformer In Ekiti State (Graphic Pics) by LoremIpsum: 5:54pm On Feb 14, 2016
onatisi:
sorry I misunderstood you
No offense taken.
Re: Man Found Dead In Transformer In Ekiti State (Graphic Pics) by andyanders: 5:56pm On Feb 14, 2016
good way for people like him to die.If poeple like him who deliberately put people in darkness should die this way, then we do not have to worry. More deaths like this are welcome.
Re: Man Found Dead In Transformer In Ekiti State (Graphic Pics) by SSpeter(m): 6:04pm On Feb 14, 2016
The way of a Transgressor is always Hard
Re: Man Found Dead In Transformer In Ekiti State (Graphic Pics) by sukkot: 6:09pm On Feb 14, 2016
somebody told him to hug transformer, and he obliged
Re: Man Found Dead In Transformer In Ekiti State (Graphic Pics) by sukkot: 6:11pm On Feb 14, 2016
onatisi:

just negodu angry
Re: Man Found Dead In Transformer In Ekiti State (Graphic Pics) by excellentmomma(f): 6:31pm On Feb 14, 2016
onatisi:

Your head dey there jare, that was my first thought, 'cos even that saw seems to have cut through his hand, how come.
Re: Man Found Dead In Transformer In Ekiti State (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 14, 2016
adren:
how can you use that kinda glove to protect yourself against a 330Mw electric current??

that is suicide already..

what will be will be..

i admire his guts though...

na boolari cause all this pooo
lightning.................you know that rest
Re: Man Found Dead In Transformer In Ekiti State (Graphic Pics) by supereagle(m): 6:48pm On Feb 14, 2016
It can also be a case of cover up murder case.
Re: Man Found Dead In Transformer In Ekiti State (Graphic Pics) by Eyor1(m): 6:49pm On Feb 14, 2016
Touchey:

You vandalize cables too?

hahaha... c ur tit
Re: Man Found Dead In Transformer In Ekiti State (Graphic Pics) by habsydiamond(m): 6:49pm On Feb 14, 2016
Double trouble for deadi bodi. Suffer for earth instead make he go rest for heaven na suffer suffer he pick again. See ao he black. High tension don lick him blood dry.
Re: Man Found Dead In Transformer In Ekiti State (Graphic Pics) by galadee(m): 6:53pm On Feb 14, 2016
Ekiti, Ekiti why Ekiti? anything bad na Ekiti

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant / Ogun Police Bust Ritualist Den , Find Remains Of 20 - Year Old Girl / Man Cuts Off 6-Year-Old Girl's Private Part For Ritual In Bauchi, Arrested (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.