Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,974 members, 7,835,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

I Experienced Something Funny Today. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Experienced Something Funny Today. (2362 Views)

What I Experienced After Sharing A Sex Doll Post From NL With My Girlfriend!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Experienced Something Funny Today. by Olayinka777(m): 4:49pm On Feb 14, 2016
Happy Val to u all! I saw a Nigerian guy & an Asian babe apparently they are in a relationship. Not long was another couple approaching this time it was an Asian guy & a Nigerian lady. What i noticed was that as the guy (Asian)was coming he was staring at the Asian babe, this was not known to the babe (Asian). The guy (Asian) then proceeded to where he was to buy ice cream that was when the babe(Asian) noticed him (Asian) & this time she too was staring hers was infact very obvious, the guy (Asian) didn't notice too. Funny enough while this was going on neither of the black babe & guy noticed. The venue of this scene is the Silverbird galleria Abuja
Re: I Experienced Something Funny Today. by missKiffy(f): 5:09pm On Feb 14, 2016
Maybe they were both feeling each other, if they were both alone they mite go for each other
Re: I Experienced Something Funny Today. by bibijay123(f): 5:12pm On Feb 14, 2016
lool , she be like see my country man o cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Experienced Something Funny Today. by Olayinka777(m): 5:30pm On Feb 14, 2016
missKiffy:
Maybe they were both feeling each other, if they were both alone they mite go for each other
I agree with u! I also observe the Asian babe is very romantic, she was busy playing luv iin Tokyo with her Naija bobo.
Re: I Experienced Something Funny Today. by Olayinka777(m): 5:31pm On Feb 14, 2016
bibijay123:
lool , she be like see my country man o cheesy
Babe no be lie o!
Re: I Experienced Something Funny Today. by Trapnews: 6:13pm On Feb 14, 2016
OP! you get time oo. If na me be ur babe.... I for tear you better slap shocked

5 Likes

Re: I Experienced Something Funny Today. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 14, 2016
Trapnews:
op no carry babe go, e b lyk he went to look at others

4 Likes

Re: I Experienced Something Funny Today. by Olayinka777(m): 7:18pm On Feb 14, 2016
Trapnews:
see yourself now! U no ask wetin I dey do there. I dey run my bizness 4 there na him make me see wetin dey happen.
Re: I Experienced Something Funny Today. by Olayinka777(m): 7:22pm On Feb 14, 2016
justified10:
op no carry babe go, e b lyk he went to look at others
Nah my own bizness I go do there o! No be busy body!
Re: I Experienced Something Funny Today. by cruzita(f): 7:28pm On Feb 14, 2016
op better continue to track them because the story wont end here

1 Like

Re: I Experienced Something Funny Today. by badinfluence: 8:08pm On Feb 14, 2016
Olayinka777:
Happy Val to u all! I saw a Nigerian guy & an Asian babe apparently they are in a relationship. Not long was another couple approaching this time it was an Asian guy & a Nigerian lady. What i noticed was that as the guy (Asian)was coming he was staring at the Asian babe, this was not known to the babe (Asian). The guy (Asian) then proceeded to where he was to buy ice cream that was when the babe(Asian) noticed him (Asian) & this time she too was staring hers was infact very obvious, the guy (Asian) didn't notice too. Funny enough while this was going on neither of the black babe & guy noticed. The venue of this scene is the Silverbird galleria Abuja
Busy body.. you were just choking nose in people's business angry
Re: I Experienced Something Funny Today. by Olayinka777(m): 9:44pm On Feb 14, 2016
badinfluence:

Busy body.. you were just choking nose in people's business angry
Lol! Na u sabi
Re: I Experienced Something Funny Today. by oodua1stson: 10:24pm On Feb 14, 2016
Olayinka777:
see yourself now! U no ask wetin I dey do there. I dey run my bizness 4 there na him make me see wetin dey happen.
u de sell gala?

1 Like

Re: I Experienced Something Funny Today. by Olayinka777(m): 11:43pm On Feb 14, 2016
oodua1stson:
u de sell gala?
No! Na pito I dey sell.
Re: I Experienced Something Funny Today. by Adonis3: 1:07am On Feb 15, 2016
grin
Re: I Experienced Something Funny Today. by Nobody: 7:09am On Feb 15, 2016
A little pic would have convinced me. I'm sorry @op, Mr. Liar Mohammed has badly affected my sense of belief/disbelief.undecided
Re: I Experienced Something Funny Today. by Olayinka777(m): 1:45pm On Feb 15, 2016
I couldn't have snapped any picture in such a situation.
Re: I Experienced Something Funny Today. by oodua1stson: 2:19pm On Feb 15, 2016
Olayinka777:
No! Na pito I dey sell.
grin grin grin grin grin dem still de sell pito ni?

D last time I see am na like 15 years ago

1 Like

Re: I Experienced Something Funny Today. by Olayinka777(m): 4:02pm On Feb 16, 2016
oodua1stson:
grin grin grin grin grin dem still de sell pito ni?

D last time I see am na like 15 years ago
Bro,if u go some area for Orile-agege for Lagos u go see am. Them still dey carry am 4 calabash.
Re: I Experienced Something Funny Today. by oodua1stson: 8:28pm On Feb 16, 2016
Olayinka777:
Bro,if u go some area for Orile-agege for Lagos u go see am. Them still dey carry am 4 calabash.
mehn......I bin think zobo ti take over ni

Lol

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Types Of Girls ~ Just For Fun. / Women, Can We Ever Be Faithful To A One Man? / This Cannot Be Natural Right??? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.