Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Catholic Bishops Attack Father Mbaka For Anti-jonathan Prophecies. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholic Bishops Attack Father Mbaka For Anti-jonathan Prophecies. (35094 Views)

Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass / Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Bishops Attack Father Mbaka For Anti-jonathan Prophecies. by peacengine(m): 10:09pm On Feb 14, 2016
Great!
Re: Catholic Bishops Attack Father Mbaka For Anti-jonathan Prophecies. by VickyRotex(f): 10:11pm On Feb 14, 2016
IYANGBALI:
its 22.30 i am yet to see my boo that promised to take me out for a dinner. Valentine's day don dey finish o

my boo where is you?i hope not with vickyrotex,aminat508 or rokiatu?

He's Here! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Catholic Bishops Attack Father Mbaka For Anti-jonathan Prophecies. by IYANGBALI: 10:14pm On Feb 14, 2016
VickyRotex:

He's Here! cheesy
sharaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap,gboko gboko
Re: Catholic Bishops Attack Father Mbaka For Anti-jonathan Prophecies. by jacksol(m): 10:18pm On Feb 14, 2016
Catholic bishops collect wailing forms too?!

Isorait. Wail on
Re: Catholic Bishops Attack Father Mbaka For Anti-jonathan Prophecies. by VickyRotex(f): 10:19pm On Feb 14, 2016
IYANGBALI:
sharaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap,gboko gboko

E pain am ooo cheesy cheesy
Re: Catholic Bishops Attack Father Mbaka For Anti-jonathan Prophecies. by kbbanj10(m): 10:23pm On Feb 14, 2016
Sincerely no man of God should dwelve into politics its a dirty game that could cause so much distraction even to the acclaimed men of God . Father Mbaka went too far hence these critism, it's just unnecessary because earthly government is bound to fail. Anyway I wish him well in his new posting and will advice to completely stay clare of politics. It is never meant for the chosen ones. God bless
Re: Catholic Bishops Attack Father Mbaka For Anti-jonathan Prophecies. by IYANGBALI: 10:23pm On Feb 14, 2016
VickyRotex:

E pain am ooo cheesy cheesy
na today?shebi your favourite food na ajeku,i dash you make you dey chop am dey go
Re: Catholic Bishops Attack Father Mbaka For Anti-jonathan Prophecies. by fromnigeria(m): 10:26pm On Feb 14, 2016
anti jona, no be wetin im see, e go talk?
Re: Catholic Bishops Attack Father Mbaka For Anti-jonathan Prophecies. by VickyRotex(f): 10:28pm On Feb 14, 2016
IYANGBALI:
na today?shebi your favourite food na ajeku,i dash you make you dey chop am dey go

O wa alright ra ra!!!

Olorun Maje!!! grin
Re: Catholic Bishops Attack Father Mbaka For Anti-jonathan Prophecies. by lastpage: 10:34pm On Feb 14, 2016
funkyibodude:
Can't Mbaka STFU, this deranged priest sef undecided

You are the deranged one here otherwise you will have seen that it was not fr. Mbaka that was speaking .....but the Catholic Church referenced him.
Idiota!

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: Catholic Bishops Attack Father Mbaka For Anti-jonathan Prophecies. by danot1030: 10:36pm On Feb 14, 2016
The catholic leadership has just came to made known that the transfer father Mbaka is simply an act victimisation for many reasons from political interest to envy that they are not as spiritually empowered like father Mbaka. What do they no about prophesy and dreams? Fine all prophecies and dreams are not from God but for a priest in your organisation to give a prophesy and exposed a corrupt government is something the catholic should be proud of if they have any integrity to protect.

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Bishops Attack Father Mbaka For Anti-jonathan Prophecies. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 14, 2016
danot1030:
The catholic leadership has just came to made known that the transfer father Mbaka is simply an act victimisation for many reasons from political interest to envy that they are not as spiritually empowered like father Mbaka. What do they no about prophesy and dreams? Fine all prophecies and dreams are not from God but for a priest in your organisation to give a prophesy and exposed a corrupt government is something the catholic should be proud of if they have any integrity to protect.

My dear don't mind them.See how most of this Bishops and Priest dey consume Alcohol. Even their so called Pope can't perform miracle as Jesus Did. Even a common housefly can't come back to live...mtchewww it is common victimization. Even in the bible the prophet of old warn the leaders about dangers of bad leadership likes of Nathan,Danilel,Samuel etc...They are all afraid I mean these powerless Catholic priest that have sex with Rev sisters and married women too. That's why I rather give my tithe to the motherless baby than these stupid good for nothing Bishops and priest that knows nothing. They are just daring father mbaka to see what he will say. It's a shame that most of them haven't seen the four walls of Aso Rock let alone enter. That's why I hate catholic church ones you are a Rev Father and God see your heart pure and wants to use you thee stupid good for nothing bishops will start being jealous and sees the person as Devil sent.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Bishops Attack Father Mbaka For Anti-jonathan Prophecies. by Ndolarr: 11:05pm On Feb 14, 2016
CBCN's treatment of Father Mbaka smacks of hypocrisy and wickedness! They are not happy that the priest prayed Jonathan out of Aso Rock, thereby depriving them of the unholy privileges accorded them by the 'ineffectual Buffon'. Father Mbaka will shine more in his new place of assignment. Let the CBCN continue to hate!! The Lord is still and will continue to be on the throne.

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Bishops Attack Father Mbaka For Anti-jonathan Prophecies. by stinechykee: 11:06pm On Feb 14, 2016
[quote author=OluwatoyinIS post=42925904][/quote]oh my bros I think say na only me see wetin dis Nairaland Forum dey take we Igbo do,if na dia Yoruba pple and dia Housa concumbine dat abused we Igbos it will be ok for dem but if na Igbo wey just expressed dia feelings Nairaland Forum will rush and ban us.Watever una we be Yoruba pple dey look from Igbo Jews una no go find am because Chukwu Abiama pass una.Less I forget Fr Mbaka is a disgrace to all the Roman Catholic Church and his cup don already full,hope una go ban me again?
Re: Catholic Bishops Attack Father Mbaka For Anti-jonathan Prophecies. by Liam251: 11:19pm On Feb 14, 2016
In fact, am tired of these catholic bishops self. I can't even dichotomize between them and the scribes & chief priest that took their time doing what God didn't send them. Hun! what a pity

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Bishops Attack Father Mbaka For Anti-jonathan Prophecies. by stinechykee: 11:20pm On Feb 14, 2016
kbbanj10:
Sincerely no man of God should dwelve into politics its a dirty game that could cause so much distraction even to the acclaimed men of God . Father Mbaka went too far hence these critism, it's just unnecessary because earthly government is bound to fail. Anyway I wish him well in his new posting and will advice to completely stay clare of politics. It is never meant for the chosen ones. God bless
My friend you spoke my mind because this so call Fr Mbaka attitude is getting out of hand,I wish he will come out one day and tell Buhari that wwat he is doing to his kins are not good and that appointment him Buahari have made so far no Igbo then let me see if Buhari will not show him why he was called dictator.Fr Mbaka has gathered infected insect wood and he has called Lizard for feast
Re: Catholic Bishops Attack Father Mbaka For Anti-jonathan Prophecies. by InvertedHammer: 11:32pm On Feb 14, 2016
/
Truth hurts.

Evil thrives when a few good men remain quiet.

I guess if a country is burning, religious leaders should keep quiet and concentrate on getting tithes and offerings from the masses only.

Catholic bishops...please show us in your infinite wisdom how to differentiate between prophecies from God and satan.

Bunch of clowns. From Moses, Elijah, etc. men of God were used in the bible to deliver messages to kings and leaders. In most cases, those messages were not melodious to the ears of the kings.

I don't know what is bad about Mbaka's message: No 2nd Niger bridge. Fact. Dilapidated nature of Enugu-Osha expressway. Fact. Goodluck is Bayelsan. The "Eberechukwu" appendage was a gimmick. Fact. To castigate Mbaka, they should start by pointing out which of the things that he mentioned that is a lie.
/

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Bishops Attack Father Mbaka For Anti-jonathan Prophecies. by Ayatullah(m): 11:39pm On Feb 14, 2016
Thank you Mr. Kaigama the Bishop, it is quite interesting to know that Christians prophecies are related to brain waves and fatigue!

Every Nigerians who can think properly is however aware that the decision to transfer father Mbaka has a lot to do with politics 2015 which swept GEJ away (Hallelujah!).

My advice to father Mbaka is that he should honourably convert to Islam where the truth resides.
Re: Catholic Bishops Attack Father Mbaka For Anti-jonathan Prophecies. by lastpage: 12:00am On Feb 15, 2016
danot1030:

First of all, let me state that the Catholic Church has ABSOLUTE RIGHT to TRANSFER any of its Priests, including Fr. Mbaka.
What most people will/are frowning at, is when these transfers are politically motivated and meant to serve as a PUNISHMENT to a Rev. father who does not "conform" to the political agenda of the Catholic heirachy, most of whom, unfortunately are Igbos, and we know where their "political sympathy" lies!

Now, the Catholic Church itself, is a church based on "zombeism" (apologies for lack of a more refined word to describe what l have in mind, no offence!) where everyone is expected to act in a 'pre-defined manner' since the birth of Christ! You sing the same way, dress the same way, bow the same way, to the same 'wooden idol images' of Christ and Mary..... things that have NOTHING to do with Chhristianity and serving God!

The catholic Church is also not the best example of "Godliness" as we all know that their attempt at using "Celibacy" to serve God, has resulted in them becoming the worst form of criminals ever known to Man..... PAEDOPHILES, the ones that "prey" on innocent little children entrusted intot heir care, in the most abominable manner (Ra.ping them!)

As much as l revere Catholic Priests, would l let them near my child even with a 10ft pole? Except you install a Day/night Camera, with 24/7 power supply so l can monitor them non-stop, all day and night! Thats how bad it is!! Some have been exposed but there are still hundreds of thousands, just as their are Ra.pist in Nigeria and everywhere, still hunkered down in the priesthood.

Now, lets narrow down to fr. Mbaka matter:

Lastpage!

Contd
Re: Catholic Bishops Attack Father Mbaka For Anti-jonathan Prophecies. by lastpage: 12:00am On Feb 15, 2016
Now, lets narrow down to fr. Mbaka matter:[/b]
catholic Conference: In its earlier reaction to controversies trailing the transfer, Secretary-General of the Catholic Secretariat of Nigeria, Ralph Madu, told PREMIUM TIMES that the transfer is a “normal church procedure.”

Addressing the church at its opening session of the CBCN on Sunday, President of the Conference, Ignatius Kaigama, condemned Mr. Mbaka’s prophecies stressing that the church and particularly its priests and leaders must avoid the what he regarded as the “melodramatic displays that resembles modern broadway shows.”
“Those priests who tend to compete with so-called trendy pastors to dream dreams, see visions and utter prophecies are reminded that not all dreams, visions and prophecies are revelations from God.
“They are sometimes the product of one’s psychological disposition, brain waves or even the result of mental fatigue and should not be confused with absolute reality
,” said Mr. Kaigama, a bishop.
He called on leaders in all facets of the nation to work for the unity of Nigeria.
“We need to think positively about the Nigerian project and act in a manner that builds rather than destroys,” he stated.

The highlited in the words of the Catholic President, brings a few things to light and l will mention them

*Catholic Church is not noted for being able to "Dream and see Visions" but the important question is: Are all "dreams and visions" a product of psychological dispositions, brain waves and mental fatigue as posited by Ralph Madu (Secretary Gen.)?
*Is Ralph Madu saying God does not speak to "man" in dreams and visions, anymore?
*Is Ralph Madu saying that God has "changed"?
*Is Ralph Madu saying because he is not "spiritually blessed" as most Catholic Priests, the Lord cannot spiritually bless any other Catholic Priest?

But in answering the above question, we need to get our motivation from the Bible itself since this is a Christian/Religiou smatter even though "common sense" needs to be applied as well.
Jesus in Bible says "Every Good Tree,shall bear Good Fruits" ........ when queried about how to identify "fake and charlatan "Men of God".
In other words, the "output" of what they prophecy, will expose them as being of God or of the Devil; as to whether what they say is of the Holy Spirit or just from their own "mental fatigue", brain waves and psychological dispositions! undecided

Let us note that When God speaks, IT MUST COME TO PASS, because that is what makes him God! HE sees the "End", from the "Beginning"!

I will cite one or two examples to buttress this point:
- One of the most popular Pastors in Nigeria said before the election that "God has told him that Jonathan will be re-elected and must win the 2015 Presidential elections. He was so sure of his "revelations" from god, that he went on to say that "he will open the gates of hell, on nayone who does not vote for Jonathan, presumably, acting against the wish of God..... assuming God was speaking!

-Fr. Mbaka on the other hand, said God had revealed to him that Jonathan would, against all sense, reasoning and feasible political calculations, lose that election.
I bet you, if all the politicians and "political fixers" in Nigeria knew Jonathan could by any stretch of imagination, lose that election, people like Dasuki, Olisah Metuh, Barfarawa, Olu Falaye, e.t.c. ..would have done a better job of "covering their tracks" such that they would come clean, even if probed by any incoming government!
What l am saying is that "They just couldn't see that happening"! Not even for a 73yr old semi-illiterate soldier who is an "accomplished election loser", having lost everytime, since 1999! grin grin ..... Only Fr. Mbaka saw it in his revelation!

Fast-forward to today, we all know that Jonathan lost the election and the Presidency.

So, let me ask: if we go by the words of the Bible that the words of God never goes unfulfilled, Whose word was fulfilled amongst these two "men of God"? certainly it is Fr. Mbaka.
If we go by the words of Jesus that "Every Good Tree would bear Good Fruit", it stands to reason that Fr. Mbaka is the "Good Tree" here!

Mbaka said "God told me..." even though like in the Biblical times, it made no sense to all of us, including the Catholic heirachy that are forming "intelligence" now!
Thus, we can conclude that Fr. Mbaka's prophecy are from god, because against all odds, they came to pass.
We can conclude that, unlike Catholic Conference President Ignatius Kaigama, The revelations of Fr. Mbaka ARE NOT a product of his "own "mental fatigue", brain waves and psychological dispositions"!..... simply because they followed and passed the "Biblical Test" of Godly prophecies, irrespective of whether the catholic Church like sit or not! undecided

Lastpage!

(Contd)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Catholic Bishops Attack Father Mbaka For Anti-jonathan Prophecies. by lastpage: 12:01am On Feb 15, 2016
Also in his brief remark at the introduction of guests, the Assistant Secretary General of the CBCN and Bishop of Ekiti Diocese, Felix Ajakaiye, said, “When I am transferred I am transferred; no sensation should be attached.”

The above coming from another Priest, clearly indicates that there is serious envy/jealousy amongst some of these catholic Priest because God has not chosen to make them relevant!
Bishop Ajakaiye sees what is going-on as "sensational"! He obviously seem pained that even those who are not Catholics, are taking on the Catholic Church, on behalf of Fr. Mbaka! I am sure in his innermost recess, he wishes he has the gift of prophecy, which God has bestowed on fr. Mbaka.
But God id God, He will give whoever he wants to give. No questions entertained! tongue
I hope Priest like Ajakaiye would remember what happened to similar priests who were jealous of Aaron, when Moses days began to come to an end and the Israelite needed a new leader?

Lastpage!

(contd)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Catholic Bishops Attack Father Mbaka For Anti-jonathan Prophecies. by lastpage: 12:01am On Feb 15, 2016
Speaking earlier at the sermon, during the opening mass, Bishop of Abuja Arch Diocese, John Onaiyekan, said Nigerians have a right to be angry at the ‘criminal corruption,’ which led to diversion of funds meant for the purchase of arms, stressing that it is the hope of all well meaning Nigerians that such fraudulent acts are now a thing of the past.
“Our gallant troops must never again be left with inadequate resources to carry out the dangerous acts imposed on them on our behalf,” he said.
Mr. Onaiyekan called on the current administration to keep up its legal efforts to thoroughly investigate the crimes of the past, transparently prosecute accused persons and hold the guilty accountable according to the law.
He reiterated his earlier call for collaboration with the church and religious bodies in the effort to bring about a transformation of minds and action by Nigerians.
As part of its annual practice, Mr. Onaiyekan said the CBCN will make suggestions at the end of its session on January 17, on ways to move the nation forward.

One of the reasons given by the Catholic heirachy and those in favor of discipling Fr. Mbaka is that "their church does not interfere in politics and their pastors should be apolitical, hence the need to sanction Fr. Mabaka.
This is utter rubbish!

God, throughout the Bible, uses Prophet to pass messages to "Political Rulers and Kings".
As a matter of fact, prophets like Samuel, were "king makers" who selected King Saul, King David, e.t.c
These Prophets were also used to admonish "political rulers", like when King David coveted the wife of Uriah and Prophet Natan was sent to him, to admonish him, deliver God's judgement to him (just like Fr. Mbaka delivered God's judgement to Ex-President Jonathan).

So, it is a blatant lie and hypocrisy, to say men of God cannot "intervene" in politics or deliver God's revelation to the political leaders.
Interestingly, if you read the statement of another priest, bishop Onaiyekan, (quoted above) who has been the Bishop of Abuja dioceses since the days of Obasanjo's Presidency, almost 16years ago, one would see that he was doing exactly the same thing that the Catholic heirachy is using as an "excuse", to sanction Fr. Mbaka! ...... dabbling into political terrain, advising Govt and asking the church to "partner' with the Govt to ensure a better country!
Will they now transfer Bishop Onaiyekan to a "smaller parish"? will they uproot him suddenly from his parish, on the excuse that "transfer is a normal routine"? I guess they wont! I guess they cant shocked shocked

Every reason they have tried to put forward, to justify their "human failings", since it is obvious majority of them want President Jonathan to rule for another 4years, irrespective of his performance level .....("na our Brother syndrome"wink and a minority of them are just simply jealous of the "public love and reverence" that Fr. Mbaka now enjoys, through no fault of his own (maybe they should blame God that chose to give Fr. Mbaka the prophecy and not people like bishop Ajakaiye!) ..... has fallen flat on its face and shown that afterall, these catholic Bishops/priests are "Humans and Nigerians", partisan like everyone of us and subjected to the same human emotions and failings! grin grin

The heirachy of the Catholic Church in Nigeria should do the honorable thing: Apologize to Fr. Mbaka as a sign of meekness and respect to the holy spirit, put him back in his station and pray that God continues to use "one of them" to move is ministry forward.

But then, Pride is one of the "cardinal sins" of temporal beings and l am sure, like King Pharaoh, the catholic heirachy cannot and may not be able to humble itself to doing what is right is the sight of God.

But let them make no mistake about it, God is able to preserve its own, even if Fr. Mabka were de-robed today, it does not mean the end of his Ministry or God's association with him.....rather the beginning of greatre things to come.

Lastpage!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Catholic Bishops Attack Father Mbaka For Anti-jonathan Prophecies. by Godsonkemz(m): 12:12am On Feb 15, 2016
He thought he could bite the hands that feed him. His excesses seriously needed to be checked before it gets out of hand. If he talks again, send him on missionary work to Maiduguri.
Re: Catholic Bishops Attack Father Mbaka For Anti-jonathan Prophecies. by xcllaxix(m): 12:14am On Feb 15, 2016
funkyibodude:
Thats a Man of God..Have some respect...its obvious u dont like him but at least be civil bout it..

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Bishops Attack Father Mbaka For Anti-jonathan Prophecies. by lastpage: 12:29am On Feb 15, 2016
Godsonkemz:
He thought he could bite the hands that feed him. His excesses seriously needed to be checked before it gets out of hand. If he talks again, send him on missionary work to Maiduguri.

...and what if God decides to use him again, in Maiduguri, to prophesy to power, ..and it comes to pass!

What will "people like you" do NEXT?

Kill him, as you killed Jesus?

Fr. Mbaka is already "out of hand" ....so the Catholic Church in Nigeria should stop trying to "catch a Bus that has already left their B/stop"! grin grin

I bet more Nigerians know Fr. Mabaka, more than any other catholic Priest alive, .....apart from the Pope! shocked shocked undecided

That explains the rabid jealousy from the Catholic heirachy!

Lastpage!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Catholic Bishops Attack Father Mbaka For Anti-jonathan Prophecies. by lastpage: 12:34am On Feb 15, 2016
OkparaJesus:

My dear don't mind them.See how most of this Bishops and Priest dey consume Alcohol. Even their so called Pope can't perform miracle as Jesus Did. Even a common housefly can't come back to live...mtchewww it is common victimization. Even in the bible the prophet of old warn the leaders about dangers of bad leadership likes of Nathan,Danilel,Samuel etc...They are all afraid I mean these powerless Catholic priest that have sex with Rev sisters and married women too. That's why I rather give my tithe to the motherless baby than these stupid good for nothing Bishops and priest that knows nothing. They are just daring father mbaka to see what he will say. It's a shame that most of them haven't seen the four walls of Aso Rock let alone enter. That's why I hate catholic church ones you are a Rev Father and God see your heart pure and wants to use you thee stupid good for nothing bishops will start being jealous and sees the person as Devil sent.

Its not new!

The Catholic Church used to be the most Powerful MAFIA in the past.. even before the Italian Mafia knows what "Power" can do to man!
They selected and controlled the "Kings and Rulers" of the old century.

Its same Yesterday, Today and will still be the same Tomorrow! undecided

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Catholic Bishops Attack Father Mbaka For Anti-jonathan Prophecies. by GoodMuyis(m): 12:40am On Feb 15, 2016
Elobyte:
Fr mbaka is a typical nigerian politician in a priest garment

IF that is so, what of Rev Ayo Oritsejafor, Reno Omokri
Re: Catholic Bishops Attack Father Mbaka For Anti-jonathan Prophecies. by Charly68: 1:37am On Feb 15, 2016
This so called vision are full of theology without the spirit behind the word of God..they just come up with sychological facts or philosophical renditions which is abysmal deviation from divine revelations..the letter Kileth but it is the spirit that giveth life.. A man is speaking rhema & others are busy hallucinating . Father Mbaka knows the mind of God & so he knows His direction unlike the gullible Bishops who follow only the direction of money bags & the corrupt politicians. They should leave the man of God alone

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Catholic Bishops Attack Father Mbaka For Anti-jonathan Prophecies. by Bhella5(m): 2:13am On Feb 15, 2016
jacksol:
Catholic bishops collect wailing forms too?!

Isorait. Wail on
O ma su mi o!
Re: Catholic Bishops Attack Father Mbaka For Anti-jonathan Prophecies. by shamecurls(m): 3:23am On Feb 15, 2016
funkyibodude:

Did u read the article?

Smh

1 Like

Re: Catholic Bishops Attack Father Mbaka For Anti-jonathan Prophecies. by FlyboyZee: 6:26am On Feb 15, 2016
Elobyte:
Fr mbaka is a typical nigerian politician in a priest garment
Just like Rochas Okorocha, who starts every sentence with the name of God, but ends up doing anti-God things...
Re: Catholic Bishops Attack Father Mbaka For Anti-jonathan Prophecies. by Lawalemi(m): 6:29am On Feb 15, 2016
When a Rev. Fr is bought over by politicians

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts / Asu Ekiye: Gospel Artistes Are Arrogant; Ninety-Nine Percent Of Them Are Poor / Prophecy For Wizkid Musician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.