Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,489 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Catholic Bishops Attack Father Mbaka For Anti-jonathan Prophecies. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholic Bishops Attack Father Mbaka For Anti-jonathan Prophecies. (35101 Views)

Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass / Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Bishops Attack Father Mbaka For Anti-jonathan Prophecies. by Holak: 6:59am On Feb 15, 2016
lastpage:

One of the reasons given by the Catholic heirachy and those in favor of discipling Fr. Mbaka is that "their church does not interfere in politics and their pastors should be apolitical, hence the need to sanction Fr. Mabaka.
This is utter rubbish!

God, throughout the Bible, uses Prophet to pass messages to "Political Rulers and Kings".
As a matter of fact, prophets like Samuel, were "king makers" who selected King Saul, King David, e.t.c
These Prophets were also used to admonish "political rulers", like when King David coveted the wife of Uriah and Prophet Natan was sent to him, to admonish him, deliver God's judgement to him (just like Fr. Mbaka delivered God's judgement to Ex-President Jonathan).

So, it is a blatant lie and hypocrisy, to say men of God cannot "intervene" in politics or deliver God's revelation to the political leaders.
Interestingly, if you read the statement of another priest, bishop Onaiyekan, (quoted above) who has been the Bishop of Abuja dioceses since the days of Obasanjo's Presidency, almost 16years ago, one would see that he was doing exactly the same thing that the Catholic heirachy is using as an "excuse", to sanction Fr. Mbaka! ...... dabbling into political terrain, advising Govt and asking the church to "partner' with the Govt to ensure a better country!
Will they now transfer Bishop Onaiyekan to a "smaller parish"? will they uproot him suddenly from his parish, on the excuse that "transfer is a normal routine"? I guess they wont! I guess they cant shocked shocked

Every reason they have tried to put forward, to justify their "human failings", since it is obvious majority of them want President Jonathan to rule for another 4years, irrespective of his performance level .....("na our Brother syndrome"wink and a minority of them are just simply jealous of the "public love and reverence" that Fr. Mbaka now enjoys, through no fault of his own (maybe they should blame God that chose to give Fr. Mbaka the prophecy and not people like bishop Ajakaiye!) ..... has fallen flat on its face and shown that afterall, these catholic Bishops/priests are "Humans and Nigerians", partisan like everyone of us and subjected to the same human emotions and failings! grin grin

The heirachy of the Catholic Church in Nigeria should do the honorable thing: Apologize to Fr. Mbaka as a sign of meekness and respect to the holy spirit, put him back in his station and pray that God continues to use "one of them" to move is ministry forward.

But then, Pride is one of the "cardinal sins" of temporal beings and l am sure, like King Pharaoh, the catholic heirachy cannot and may not be able to humble itself to doing what is right is the sight of God.

But let them make no mistake about it, God is able to preserve its own, even if Fr. Mabka were de-robed today, it does not mean the end of his Ministry or God's association with him.....rather the beginning of greatre things to come.

Lastpage!

I would assume that with this so much hatred you have for the Catholic church, you could do well not to comment on their affairs. Fr. Mbaka is still a Priest of the Catholic church, so what is your business here? Why don't you concentrate on your 'holy' church that does no wrong and is perfect. You are giving the Catholic church so much credit by your comments.

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Bishops Attack Father Mbaka For Anti-jonathan Prophecies. by kuuljay(m): 7:22am On Feb 15, 2016
Is bishop kuka not a catholic priest? Because I know that guy was Jonathans spokesman of a sort and was a frequent visitor at aso villa
Re: Catholic Bishops Attack Father Mbaka For Anti-jonathan Prophecies. by Sunglass20(f): 7:32am On Feb 15, 2016
OkparaJesus:

My dear don't mind them.See how most of this Bishops and Priest dey consume Alcohol. Even their so called Pope can't perform miracle as Jesus Did. Even a common housefly can't come back to live...mtchewww it is common victimization. Even in the bible the prophet of old warn the leaders about dangers of bad leadership likes of Nathan,Danilel,Samuel etc...They are all afraid I mean these powerless Catholic priest that have sex with Rev sisters and married women too. That's why I rather give my tithe to the motherless baby than these stupid good for nothing Bishops and priest that knows nothing. They are just daring father mbaka to see what he will say. It's a shame that most of them haven't seen the four walls of Aso Rock let alone enter. That's why I hate catholic church ones you are a Rev Father and God see your heart pure and wants to use you thee stupid good for nothing bishops will start being jealous and sees the person as Devil sent.

Hmmm... You know the Catholic church too too well. Only those who are insiders and bold enough can come out and say this blunt truth. Wait and see how the holy ones will come reacting now.
Re: Catholic Bishops Attack Father Mbaka For Anti-jonathan Prophecies. by Sunglass20(f): 7:40am On Feb 15, 2016
kuuljay:
Is bishop kuka not a catholic priest? Because I know that guy was Jonathans spokesman of a sort and was a frequent visitor at aso villa

Bishop Kukah is a politician and The Catholic race is proud of it coz She is benefiting from it.
Re: Catholic Bishops Attack Father Mbaka For Anti-jonathan Prophecies. by driy65(m): 7:44am On Feb 15, 2016
lastpage:

First of all, let me state that the Catholic Church has ABSOLUTE RIGHT to TRANSFER any of its Priests, including Fr. Mbaka.
What most people will/are frowning at, is when these transfers are politically motivated and meant to serve as a PUNISHMENT to a Rev. father who does not "conform" to the political agenda of the Catholic heirachy, most of whom, unfortunately are Igbos, and we know where their "political sympathy" lies!

Now, the Catholic Church itself, is a church based on "zombeism" (apologies for lack of a more refined word to describe what l have in mind, no offence!) where everyone is expected to act in a 'pre-defined manner' since the birth of Christ! You sing the same way, dress the same way, bow the same way, to the same 'wooden idol images' of Christ and Mary..... things that have NOTHING to do with Chhristianity and serving God!

The catholic Church is also not the best example of "Godliness" as we all know that their attempt at using "Celibacy" to serve God, has resulted in them becoming the worst form of criminals ever known to Man..... PAEDOPHILES, the ones that "prey" on innocent little children entrusted intot heir care, in the most abominable manner (Ra.ping them!)

As much as l revere Catholic Priests, would l let them near my child even with a 10ft pole? Except you install a Day/night Camera, with 24/7 power supply so l can monitor them non-stop, all day and night! Thats how bad it is!! Some have been exposed but there are still hundreds of thousands, just as their are Ra.pist in Nigeria and everywhere, still hunkered down in the priesthood.

Now, lets narrow down to fr. Mbaka matter:

Lastpage!

Contd

guy u must b a saddist....with all dis we still av some 1.2 billion catholic faithful...so u sayin we are all brainwashed..na envy go kill all dis pentecostals....even in a million year u cant beat d catholic church....u beta learn 2 deal wif it

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Bishops Attack Father Mbaka For Anti-jonathan Prophecies. by uzolexis(f): 7:48am On Feb 15, 2016
OkparaJesus:

My dear don't mind them.See how most of this Bishops and Priest dey consume Alcohol. Even their so called Pope can't perform miracle as Jesus Did. Even a common housefly can't come back to live...mtchewww it is common victimization. Even in the bible the prophet of old warn the leaders about dangers of bad leadership likes of Nathan,Danilel,Samuel etc...They are all afraid I mean these powerless Catholic priest that have sex with Rev sisters and married women too. That's why I rather give my tithe to the motherless baby than these stupid good for nothing Bishops and priest that knows nothing. They are just daring father mbaka to see what he will say. It's a shame that most of them haven't seen the four walls of Aso Rock let alone enter. That's why I hate catholic church ones you are a Rev Father and God see your heart pure and wants to use you thee stupid good for nothing bishops will start being jealous and sees the person as Devil sent.

stop saying rubbish my friend. The catholic church does not even emphasize on paying tithes like other churches do, we don't need your tithe,it wont add or remove anything from us.The church encourages Priests to be humble, Mbaka was very controversial, he called Jonathan names, it's ok to condemn leaders and criticize them when they do wrong and the church does that but in a constructive way, you dont have to insult or disrespect a leader to make your point. As for consuming alcohol, there is nothing wrong there, it is when it is taken excessively that it becomea a problem and I agree some priests have sexual intercourse and all what not but some pastors also do that as well, that does not mean there are no true Priests or Pastors.
Re: Catholic Bishops Attack Father Mbaka For Anti-jonathan Prophecies. by miracleedwards: 8:16am On Feb 15, 2016
Even prophet of old spoke against bad ruler-ship cos they heard from God, take a clue from the 400 prophet of baal and Elijah,
also what about Jehoshaphat who said the Ahab won't return from war despite all other prophet saying he would win the war. but God also can cause a prophet to err (Ezekiel 14:9), (1Kings 22:19-23), (2 Thessalonians 2:11) be they want to hear what their heart desires.
so let Mbaka be.

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Bishops Attack Father Mbaka For Anti-jonathan Prophecies. by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 15, 2016
uzolexis:

stop saying rubbish my friend. The catholic church does not even emphasize on paying tithes like other churches do, we don't need your tithe,it wont add or remove anything from us.The church encourages Priests to be humble, Mbaka was very controversial, he called Jonathan names, it's ok to condemn leaders and criticize them when they do wrong and the church does that but in a constructive way, you dont have to insult or disrespect a leader to make your point. As for consuming alcohol, there is nothing wrong there, it is when it is taken excessively that it becomea a problem and I agree some priests have sexual intercourse and all what not but some pastors also do that as well, that does not mean there are no true Priests or Pastors.

See this one. what do you know about Catholic church. He wasn't controversial he was only working for the interest of the masses and he was under subjective direction to speak against buhari government until 31st December 2014 he said things that changed his faith towards Jonathan. My dear I have been a Catholic for 20yrs now till I left I learnt nothing new and my life was never in any way better then. Catholic church is all about Hierarchy and authority from powerless,good for nothing Bishops and Cardinal. I know a rev father who even Impregnated a girl and was asked to pay her bride price in secret or get exposed of which he did. Countless of them are into series and episodic immorality.
Re: Catholic Bishops Attack Father Mbaka For Anti-jonathan Prophecies. by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 15, 2016
uzolexis:

yes they don't lay emphasis on tithe but can you remember for all these First Sunday offering and second offering plus project Sunday offering too. I laugh in tongues.
Re: Catholic Bishops Attack Father Mbaka For Anti-jonathan Prophecies. by Agu87(m): 8:46am On Feb 15, 2016
funkyibodude:
Can't Mbaka STFU, this deranged priest sef undecided
u go put ur self for trouble oooo
Re: Catholic Bishops Attack Father Mbaka For Anti-jonathan Prophecies. by Agu87(m): 8:47am On Feb 15, 2016
funkyibodude:
u go put ur self ur self for trouble oooo
Re: Catholic Bishops Attack Father Mbaka For Anti-jonathan Prophecies. by pasol4real(m): 9:08am On Feb 15, 2016
OkparaJesus:

See this one. what do you know about Catholic church. He wasn't controversial he was only working for the interest of the masses and he was under subjective direction to speak against buhari government until 31st December 2014 he said things that changed his faith towards Jonathan. My dear I have been a Catholic for 20yrs now till I left I learnt nothing new and my life was never in any way better then. Catholic church is all about Hierarchy and authority from powerless,good for nothing Bishops and Cardinal. I know a rev father who even Impregnated a girl and was asked to pay her bride price in secret or get exposed of which he did. Countless of them are into series and episodic immorality.
N What is wrong with authority n hierachy ? What is the mode of government in heaven if i May ask?
U have the guts to write trash about the one true holy n apostolic church of God .i wont respond to all Your poos n trash from Your rubbish posts.i Just have this to say to u, u dumb headed pentecostal bigot.
The catholic church is the mystical body of christ n So cannot fail in its pronouncements n teachings.
That is Why it is called the infallible church.
N i wud advice to get help n cure Your hatred of the catholic church before it leads to Your doom.
Go n ask or make research about What happened to those who dared the catholic church like u are doing.
The catholic church wud continue to Excel n grow till the end of time ,cos christ is the head.
Re: Catholic Bishops Attack Father Mbaka For Anti-jonathan Prophecies. by larrybee2017(f): 9:20am On Feb 15, 2016
Shit happens when men who are meant to preserve the destiny of nations turn themselves into robot and magicians predicting trash and watching their members go to hell under their very nose. What is it with our pastors this days? Is it that all souls are now safe or they just don't know what they are call to? The other time I read about a pastor predicting who will win a football match as showed him by 'god'! Haba what is wrong with our religious settings.
Souls are perishing daily yet all you hear from them is who win this and that. When did God become peller? The last time I check His heart beat it says 'the end is near bring souls home'.
Anytime you sleep after eating pounded yam without water the next thing you see is what this men now see. Stop bringing God into shit and pray for the nation. Under their very nose many are going to hell and nothing is been done.
As for the youth and mod who keep bringing trash to FP mostly about evil prediction that comes to past I think it high time we do something more meaningful.
We are the reason why we are where we are. Where are men who pant after God? Where are men who will stand in the gap for the nations of the earth rather than turn themselves to referees?where are men who will stand before the nation and speak the mind of God not 'money and portfolio seekers'.
A call into the kingdom is a call to serve the people likewise a call into politics. When they are meant to be servant we the youth swap position,they became leader and we the servant SMH. When you see a common govern who is meant to be a servant they become god and say trash because many youth now have their brain reset in the wrong direction. God help this nation
Re: Catholic Bishops Attack Father Mbaka For Anti-jonathan Prophecies. by uzolexis(f): 9:23am On Feb 15, 2016
OkparaJesus:

I am a catholic both in and out of Nigeria. Like I said earlier, there are priests who commit all sorts of sexual immoralities but there are also pastors who do that, I have personally had experience with a priest and a pastor(married) that wanted to date me. This does not negate the fact that there are true Priests or true Pastors. having said that, he was not under any direction to speak against Buhari's govt., the church has never been partisan and has always spoken for/against the govt. depending on the situation. If the act of the govt. deserved to be condemned the church does that and if it deserved to be praised the church does that. Did the catholic church not pull out of CAN when Oritsejafor was getting too close to Jonathan How can you say this same people gave Mbaka directive to speak against Buhari. The fact is when you get too close to the govt. you wont be able to criticize objectively cos you would be gaining some kind of favor from them and that is what the church is trying to avoid.
Are you saying other churches dont have hierachy and authority Do you understand what orderliness is all about, hierachy and authority is needed in every institution to maintain order but that does not stop members of the institution from performing their roles effectively.
Re: Catholic Bishops Attack Father Mbaka For Anti-jonathan Prophecies. by uzolexis(f): 9:28am On Feb 15, 2016
OkparaJesus:

yes they don't lay emphasis on tithe but can you remember for all these First Sunday offering and second offering plus project Sunday offering too. I laugh in tongues.

Not every Parish does that because it is not COMPULSORY. They don't mark tithe register like other churches do....learn to criticize objectively.
Re: Catholic Bishops Attack Father Mbaka For Anti-jonathan Prophecies. by lastpage: 10:52am On Feb 15, 2016
Holak:

I would assume that with this so much hatred you have for the Catholic church, you could do well not to comment on their affairs. Fr. Mbaka is still a Priest of the Catholic church, so what is your business here? Why don't you concentrate on your 'holy' church that does no wrong and is perfect. You are giving the Catholic church so much credit by your comments.

Stop Hallucinating! Your ASSUMPTION is caused by smoking unripe Weed from Ekiti! grin grin
How on earth can anyone have HATRED for the Catholic Church?
Who in their right senses will HATE a whole Church of hundreds of millions of people?

Sorry, your position does not make any sense, read and comprehend on what was written, before commenting.

Lastpage!
Re: Catholic Bishops Attack Father Mbaka For Anti-jonathan Prophecies. by MUSAYUD: 11:04am On Feb 15, 2016
Fr Mbaka can still do his work in a new station. Transfers are always done in some churches. So why is this so commented.
Pls allow the church to do her duties.
Re: Catholic Bishops Attack Father Mbaka For Anti-jonathan Prophecies. by nnaubanna: 12:50pm On Feb 15, 2016
funkyibodude:
na ya paapa derange
Re: Catholic Bishops Attack Father Mbaka For Anti-jonathan Prophecies. by collinsVP: 1:44pm On Feb 15, 2016
lastpage:

One of the reasons given by the Catholic heirachy and those in favor of discipling Fr. Mbaka is that "their church does not interfere in politics and their pastors should be apolitical, hence the need to sanction Fr. Mabaka.
This is utter rubbish!

God, throughout the Bible, uses Prophet to pass messages to "Political Rulers and Kings".
As a matter of fact, prophets like Samuel, were "king makers" who selected King Saul, King David, e.t.c
These Prophets were also used to admonish "political rulers", like when King David coveted the wife of Uriah and Prophet Natan was sent to him, to admonish him, deliver God's judgement to him (just like Fr. Mbaka delivered God's judgement to Ex-President Jonathan).

So, it is a blatant lie and hypocrisy, to say men of God cannot "intervene" in politics or deliver God's revelation to the political leaders.
Interestingly, if you read the statement of another priest, bishop Onaiyekan, (quoted above) who has been the Bishop of Abuja dioceses since the days of Obasanjo's Presidency, almost 16years ago, one would see that he was doing exactly the same thing that the Catholic heirachy is using as an "excuse", to sanction Fr. Mbaka! ...... dabbling into political terrain, advising Govt and asking the church to "partner' with the Govt to ensure a better country!
Will they now transfer Bishop Onaiyekan to a "smaller parish"? will they uproot him suddenly from his parish, on the excuse that "transfer is a normal routine"? I guess they wont! I guess they cant shocked shocked

Every reason they have tried to put forward, to justify their "human failings", since it is obvious majority of them want President Jonathan to rule for another 4years, irrespective of his performance level .....("na our Brother syndrome"wink and a minority of them are just simply jealous of the "public love and reverence" that Fr. Mbaka now enjoys, through no fault of his own (maybe they should blame God that chose to give Fr. Mbaka the prophecy and not people like bishop Ajakaiye!) ..... has fallen flat on its face and shown that afterall, these catholic Bishops/priests are "Humans and Nigerians", partisan like everyone of us and subjected to the same human emotions and failings! grin grin

The heirachy of the Catholic Church in Nigeria should do the honorable thing: Apologize to Fr. Mbaka as a sign of meekness and respect to the holy spirit, put him back in his station and pray that God continues to use "one of them" to move is ministry forward.

But then, Pride is one of the "cardinal sins" of temporal beings and l am sure, like King Pharaoh, the catholic heirachy cannot and may not be able to humble itself to doing what is right is the sight of God.

But let them make no mistake about it, God is able to preserve its own, even if Fr. Mabka were de-robed today, it does not mean the end of his Ministry or God's association with him.....rather the beginning of greatre things to come.

Lastpage!

Your observations are correct.
Most Nigerians suffer from mental slavery, hate, bigotry and narrow mindedness. most of us do not have a clear picture of what we say, especially when it has to do with people we do not like.

After the prophesy and before the election, Bishop of Abuja Arch Diocese, John Onaiyekan issued a statement that said, "if Mbaka was to be under my Diocese, i will sanction him".

Compare Mbaka reasons for kicking against Goodluck and what John Onaiyekan said here-Speaking earlier at the sermon, during the opening mass, Bishop of Abuja Arch Diocese, John Onaiyekan, said Nigerians have a right to be angry at the ‘criminal corruption,’ which led to diversion of funds meant for the purchase of arms, stressing that it is the hope of all well meaning Nigerians that such fraudulent acts are now a thing of the past.
“Our gallant troops must never again be left with inadequate resources to carry out the dangerous acts imposed on them on our behalf,” he said.
Mr. Onaiyekan called on the current administration to keep up its legal efforts to thoroughly investigate the crimes of the past, transparently prosecute accused persons and hold the guilty accountable according to the law.
He reiterated his earlier call for collaboration with the church and religious bodies in the effort to bring about a transformation of minds and action by Nigerians.
As part of its annual practice, Mr. Onaiyekan said the CBCN will make suggestions at the end of its session on January 17, on ways to move the nation forward.

You will agree with me that he displayed high level of sycophancy before the election to buy favour from the then president and today, he dances to the tone of the current president for whatever reason known to him.
Re: Catholic Bishops Attack Father Mbaka For Anti-jonathan Prophecies. by emmansteven: 1:54pm On Feb 15, 2016
There is no wrong in father Mbaka's prophesy against the last administration, God gave him the prophesy, and he let it out. its sin against God if he has kept quiet. This kind of event has happened before in the bible, in the books of first kings and second kings where God use mighty prophets like Elijah and Elisha to prophesy against the kings of Isreal who allowed evil and corruption to thrive in their domain. A very good example is the case of Micaiah versus king Ahab in first king chapter 22. So the catholic priests should not be angry with father Mbaka. The Holy Spirit spoke through him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Catholic Bishops Attack Father Mbaka For Anti-jonathan Prophecies. by djlongi1987: 1:59pm On Feb 15, 2016
Na wao, their church works has turn to political war fair
Re: Catholic Bishops Attack Father Mbaka For Anti-jonathan Prophecies. by lastpage: 7:46pm On Feb 15, 2016
MUSAYUD:
Fr Mbaka can still do his work in a new station. Transfers are always done in some churches. So why is this so commented.
Pls allow the church to do her duties.

when you 'plant' ...and its time for you to nurture and probably reap in future, make you suffer a normal Transfer! shocked shocked

oya, say a Big AMEN make l hear
. undecided undecided

Lastpage!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prophecy For Wizkid Musician / Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) / Does God Tell Us Who to Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.