Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,447 members, 7,861,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:02 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Kill Six In Benue - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Six In Benue (9251 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Soldier In Benue, Cut Off His Private Part (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Many In Benue (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Police Officer After Attack In Benue State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Six In Benue by greatbrian(m): 11:07pm On Feb 14, 2016
Dz Fulani herdsmen stuff might boomerang.. Am nt igbo I believe dz Fulani herdsmen are greater threat to the country than nnamdi Kali DAT buhari z busy fighting. Civil war loading anyway I will say the soldier z ready to take live and gv his live for z country. Good to killq
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Six In Benue by Ecoterrorism(f): 11:11pm On Feb 14, 2016
Descartes:
Cc Iroh88 aka Omenka

he will never comment on this thread to condemn them

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Six In Benue by Ecoterrorism(f): 11:14pm On Feb 14, 2016
lincolnj88:
grin omenk where art thou
I can place a bet that he won't comment against his paid employees who are Fulani herdsmen

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Six In Benue by callJesu: 6:26am On Feb 15, 2016
Righteousness exalts a nation
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Six In Benue by Funjosh(m): 6:41am On Feb 15, 2016
IdomaLikita:
*Stiff Resistance *.......all I saw in the Post.
excellent!

*Stiff Resistance* what does that mean Mtcheewww

As long as those Steewpid Herdsmen didn't allow me to finish my Service peaceful in Agatu, IT SHALL NOT BE WELL with them.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Six In Benue by patrickbon(m): 7:38am On Feb 15, 2016
If they try this in east i swear i will put online to end this evill how can they be allow to do whatever they like and the government wont talk even killng people
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Six In Benue by Candyrain(m): 7:56am On Feb 15, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
I can place a bet that he won't comment against his paid employees who are Fulani herdsmen

These are the kind of threats the soldiers and polices are supposed to be handling but you won't see them. Rather you'll see them killing unarmed people praying somewhere.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Six In Benue by Candyrain(m): 7:57am On Feb 15, 2016
Funjosh:

*Stiff Resistance* what does that mean Mtcheewww

As long as those Steewpid Herdsmen didn't allow me to finish my Service peaceful in Agatu, IT SHALL NOT BE WELL with them.

What happened? What was your experience in Agatu?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Six In Benue by gudnex22(m): 8:14am On Feb 15, 2016
Alaminz:
are u really sure is fulani... wailers dey woo...
No na boko haram
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Six In Benue by cytellProperty: 8:17am On Feb 15, 2016
lekjons:
dis one sef..
Must everything be related to Islam??

Those guys're criminals, they kill and run, but because they might be muslims doesn't mean every muslim out is like them..
If they're, anyone wont rest and you won't be able sleep soundly like you used to.

Or are there no muslims in your area How many people have they killed

Because Osama Bin Laden is a terrorist doesnt mean all Iraqis are terrorists..

Mumu, but all terrorist are Muslims.

NB: I'm not a muslim
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Six In Benue by Funjosh(m): 8:19am On Feb 15, 2016
Candyrain:

What happened? What was your experience in Agatu?

Am tired of recounting my experience with them please, may be some other day.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Six In Benue by Funjosh(m): 8:20am On Feb 15, 2016
patrickbon:
If they try this in east i swear i will put online to end this evill how can they be allow to do whatever they like and the government wont talk even killng people

May be Enugu and Anambra state were in the North
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Six In Benue by Candyrain(m): 8:25am On Feb 15, 2016
Funjosh:

Am tired of recounting my experience with them please, may be some other day.

If you had recounted your story here what I expected of you is to drop the link to it but ok fine. Have a good day.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Six In Benue by poiZon: 8:25am On Feb 15, 2016
DickDastardly:
The only group with "permission to kill" in Nigeria.

Lalasticlala , the usual people yaff struck again. FP please!

bros u sure say dem neva kill omenka?
e tey I neva see am for here o.
chai its a piry.....
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Six In Benue by thebestprice(m): 8:55am On Feb 15, 2016
JUST SHUT UP and "get yourself a gun"... ask NAS
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Six In Benue by COCKCROW: 9:32am On Feb 15, 2016
They can kill without any action from the government, military, police, dss, sss, mis etc as they are above all,
They can kill without any arrest made, no investigation conducted because they are licensed to,
They can kill anybody, anytime, anywhere just for the love of it,
They can kill to dispose you of your properties, your land, your life, your young virgins (and that is not wrong?),
They can handle, control, use their or our armory without law enforcement agent raising eyebrow because they are the law,
And nothing can happen because of their blood,location, religion, to fulfill unwritten law,
But others, of low blood, can be incarcerated for months just by mere words that has no mosquito killed,
Others murdered in cold blood for a peaceful demonstration of their belief or aspiration,
Others are declared criminals on the pages of papers because of their blood, location,
Others are declared to be murderers when arrested with hunter's den gun,
Others are............
Please I am hiding now because I may be declared an instigator, a hater and rebel.....
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Six In Benue by khattab02: 11:38am On Feb 15, 2016
Disgusting how some people can stick to the topic at hand and they go haywire talking trash without evidence or proof. Pathetic!

#pathetic fulani herdsmen!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Six In Benue by Funjosh(m): 11:38am On Feb 15, 2016
Candyrain:

If you had recounted your story here what I expected of you is to drop the link to it but ok fine. Have a good day.

Not on Nairaland but you can just check this https://www.nairaland.com/1281999/corpers-agatu-local-government-area
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Six In Benue by akoladejesu(m): 1:33pm On Feb 15, 2016
The only group that is bigger than the constitution of Federal Republic of Nigeria..... God will catch this silly sect leaders and caucuses one day by God's Grace.

(1) (2) (Reply)

15-Year-Old Boy Stages Own Kidnap In Jos, Demands N500,000 As Ransom / Man Kidnaps Ex-boss For Accusing Him Of Stealing, Demands N1m Ransom / 6 Confraternities In Nigeria And Their Rating 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.