Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Man Murders Fiancée In Port-Harcourt Hotel (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Murders Fiancée In Port-Harcourt Hotel (photo) (50154 Views)

6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) / Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK / Man Steals From A Facebook Lover After Marathon Sex In Lagos Hotel (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Murders Fiancée In Port-Harcourt Hotel (photo) by Engrkay11(m): 8:36pm On Feb 15, 2016
Why is it some pple are jst wicked and find joy in perpetrating evils. This is jst act of wickedness !
Re: Man Murders Fiancée In Port-Harcourt Hotel (photo) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 15, 2016
PeinDanzo:
Op lied, it was buhari dat murdered d fiancee ..not man
hahaha oboy you no well o
Re: Man Murders Fiancée In Port-Harcourt Hotel (photo) by Ishilove: 8:43pm On Feb 15, 2016
They said so much but said so little. They failed to address the most important aspect of the story: MOTIVE

Junk journalism

2 Likes

Re: Man Murders Fiancée In Port-Harcourt Hotel (photo) by Analysiscorner: 8:44pm On Feb 15, 2016
Would like to know his motive for this crime.
Rest in peace Naza!
Re: Man Murders Fiancée In Port-Harcourt Hotel (photo) by Fingesi(m): 8:44pm On Feb 15, 2016
God help us o
Re: Man Murders Fiancée In Port-Harcourt Hotel (photo) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 15, 2016
PeinDanzo:
Op lied, it was buhari dat murdered d fiancee ..not man
hahaha oboy you no well o
Prymestrr:
All dis mumu boys weh go just deh form fine boys anyhow deh bleach demsef like latrine weh need harpic gahn wen nothing deh der head, no single prospects for a meaningful life. Na 2 eat, drink, club, Bleep, stay broke, steal, even kill n d circle continues. Na still dem all dis fishbrain mumu girls go deh open der yeye mouth deh call boyfriend. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew!
God bless you my brother. You just spoke my mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Murders Fiancée In Port-Harcourt Hotel (photo) by Analysiscorner: 8:45pm On Feb 15, 2016
Ishilove:
They said so much but said so little. They failed to address the most important aspect of the story: MOTIVE

Junk journalism
Thank you, dear!

1 Like

Re: Man Murders Fiancée In Port-Harcourt Hotel (photo) by 100Cents: 8:55pm On Feb 15, 2016
Broke forming boy.

If only these pretty ladies will learn how to follow humble men.

No, they always looking for flashy things.
Re: Man Murders Fiancée In Port-Harcourt Hotel (photo) by eduxerxes: 9:26pm On Feb 15, 2016
She was my student here in Imsu, I taught her in her 3rd and final year. Can't believe she's no more! RIP!

1 Like

Re: Man Murders Fiancée In Port-Harcourt Hotel (photo) by sambisa5: 9:30pm On Feb 15, 2016
Elxandre:

Saw him too.

I think there was a provocation somewhat.
The guy even owns a laundry and seems enterprising.

It's important to learn how to control ones temper.

am telling you,,,,,,
the news is really a lesson for all to learn from
Re: Man Murders Fiancée In Port-Harcourt Hotel (photo) by ministeriallist: 9:32pm On Feb 15, 2016
Food don don for "pastors"!
They will start blaming the girl for not coming to the pastor to see vision on their behalf, ascertaining if they were meant for each other.

1 Like

Re: Man Murders Fiancée In Port-Harcourt Hotel (photo) by multicolored(f): 9:33pm On Feb 15, 2016
Jeeezzz....am so scared right now.
Re: Man Murders Fiancée In Port-Harcourt Hotel (photo) by joyandfaith: 9:43pm On Feb 15, 2016
LESSON: girls should formally introduce their friends to their parents and let them know of their movement
Re: Man Murders Fiancée In Port-Harcourt Hotel (photo) by Dozzybest(m): 10:10pm On Feb 15, 2016
You're very stupid for issuing such statement
Re: Man Murders Fiancée In Port-Harcourt Hotel (photo) by Dozzybest(m): 10:13pm On Feb 15, 2016
Mprepz:
All these yeeboos and blood money!!!
You are very stupid for issuing such statement.
Re: Man Murders Fiancée In Port-Harcourt Hotel (photo) by Jonwesley(m): 10:24pm On Feb 15, 2016
They sent her to go pick her sister, but she had another plan within the journey. She left home early to hang with the murderer before picking her sister. I know she won't reveal that intention to the father. Look at what befall her now.

Many girls do this. Traveling to far places to meet boys just in discreet affairs. Only when bad things like this happen that we will hear. Our girls would never listen. Same way a brigadier's daughter was murdered in cold blood by guys she met on Facebook. In her case she even travelled all the way from Abuja to meet her death in their hands in Lagos hotel.

May God helps us o!
Re: Man Murders Fiancée In Port-Harcourt Hotel (photo) by Anwonspee(m): 10:32pm On Feb 15, 2016
The reporters of this kind of information shouldn't have disclosed how the police unraveled the secret and investigation, especially how they went to the service providers to get chips. This will make the evil intenders to play their game well. Say NO to evil.
Re: Man Murders Fiancée In Port-Harcourt Hotel (photo) by loshybab(m): 10:43pm On Feb 15, 2016
Jonwesley:
They sent her to go pick her sister, but she had another plan within the journey. She left home early to hang with the murderer before picking her sister. I know she won't reveal that intention to the father. Look at what befall her now.

Many girls do this. Traveling to far places to meet boys just in discreet affairs. Only when bad things like this happen that we will hear. Our girls would never listen. Same way a brigadier's daughter was murdered in cold blood by guys she met on Facebook. In her case she even travelled all the way from Abuja to meet her death in their hands in Lagos hotel.

May God helps us o!
@travellin to meet boys in far places jst for discreet affairs is criously annoyin abt d'story,not knwing y she ws killed is more annoyin bt d'most annoying thing is d'victims of ds kinda murder in mst cases come frm very comfortable homes,jst lyk d'example f d' brigadier's'daughter u sighted,whom ws evn into biz....can u imagine?

May God help us and protect our wards bt 1st,d'brain mst b used to reason deeply bfor embarkin on any strange visitation
Re: Man Murders Fiancée In Port-Harcourt Hotel (photo) by seenter84: 10:46pm On Feb 15, 2016
Marine husband things
Re: Man Murders Fiancée In Port-Harcourt Hotel (photo) by comodo: 10:53pm On Feb 15, 2016
Mprepz:
All these yeeboos and blood money!!!

complete otele
Re: Man Murders Fiancée In Port-Harcourt Hotel (photo) by Jonwesley(m): 11:08pm On Feb 15, 2016
loshybab:

@travellin to meet boys in far places jst for discreet affairs is criously annoyin abt d'story,not knwing y she ws killed is more annoyin bt d'most annoying thing is d'victims of ds kinda murder in mst cases come frm very comfortable homes,jst lyk d'example f d' brigadier's'daughter u sighted,whom ws evn into biz....can u imagine?

May God help us and protect our wards bt 1st,d'brain mst b used to reason deeply bfor
embarkin on any strange visitation

Yeah, you are absolutely correct. So painful to have a beautiful daughter or sister treated by a guy like this. He didn't even give a damn about life. So devastating and touching story. What a wicked wacky worldwe live. Killing a goat at Xmas was very difficult for me. And people just kill their fellow humans without shrugging shoulders.
Re: Man Murders Fiancée In Port-Harcourt Hotel (photo) by bzm7: 11:19pm On Feb 15, 2016
If only we would Learn from the Master:

Proverbs 14:12-17

v 12 - There is a way that seems right to a person, but its end is the way that leads to death.

v13 - Even in laughter the heart may ache, and the end of joy may be grief.

v14 - The backslider will be paid back from his own ways, but a good person will be rewarded for his.

v15 - A naive person believes everything, but the shrewd person discerns his steps.

v16 - A wise person is cautious and turns from evil, but a fool throws off restraint and is overconfident.

v17 - A person who has a quick temper does foolish things, and a person with crafty schemes is hated.

1 Like

Re: Man Murders Fiancée In Port-Harcourt Hotel (photo) by chronique(m): 11:22pm On Feb 15, 2016
When psychos like these are still roaming about,how on earth are we expected to trust ourselves in relationships? How do you murder or hurt someone you claim to love? I seriously don't understand certain things.
Re: Man Murders Fiancée In Port-Harcourt Hotel (photo) by doris4u(f): 11:27pm On Feb 15, 2016
Just saw d guy on fb.he looks like one from a respectable family .There is more to this story cos I dnt just get why he would murder the fiancee.
Re: Man Murders Fiancée In Port-Harcourt Hotel (photo) by Godsonkemz(m): 12:12am On Feb 16, 2016
Though there could have been some kind of misunderstanding, but i can't believe someone can just conceived such wicked plan well coordinated in his mind against his supposed love who has a clean and innocent heart. She trusted the wolf in sheep's clothing
Re: Man Murders Fiancée In Port-Harcourt Hotel (photo) by Nobody: 1:43am On Feb 16, 2016
Many tinz goin 2ru my mind ryt nao. Y would he do dat? Dis story no complete o...Kai... RIP to d dead.
Re: Man Murders Fiancée In Port-Harcourt Hotel (photo) by lielbree: 4:33am On Feb 16, 2016
Oyiboman69:
inhumanity by man to man.
where is the love,this should be a lesson to our young girls, no matter how far their unfamiliar lover are,whether from social media or from missed calls received, the hurriedly jump from one place to another all because of sweet mouth.
*yawns*, can't read all though....
You should read through before making stupid comments. This is a young girl who fell in love with a young boy. What is her crime? What lesson can young girls learn from it? Not to fall in love with a potential husband? Just say the truth. The guy is evil.

1 Like

Re: Man Murders Fiancée In Port-Harcourt Hotel (photo) by brownsug(f): 4:57am On Feb 16, 2016
Come on!
sirjohnson:
Wicked igbo man
Re: Man Murders Fiancée In Port-Harcourt Hotel (photo) by ekemit(m): 7:12am On Feb 16, 2016
freecocoa:
Why won't you just be quiet if you have nothing reasonable to say?Rude, I know. Your comment is highly irksome.
And why can't you mind your business if you think you are reasonable and courteous in displaying in civility in the public
Re: Man Murders Fiancée In Port-Harcourt Hotel (photo) by osusuallstars: 9:40am On Feb 16, 2016
what a loss, but the guy need to tell the world what really happened
Re: Man Murders Fiancée In Port-Harcourt Hotel (photo) by Dynamite02: 9:54am On Feb 16, 2016
doris4u:
Just saw d guy on fb.he looks like one from a respectable family .There is more to this story cos I dnt just get why he would murder the fiancee.

No sign on FB that he is in a serious relationship...the guy might be a player,some other girl was even referring to him as "my boyfriend"
Re: Man Murders Fiancée In Port-Harcourt Hotel (photo) by virginchaser(m): 10:14am On Feb 16, 2016
Some Years back on my way to Ph with Ifesinachi bus, i met a Ghanaian girl coming all the way from Ghana to visit a guy in Elele. I spoke with the guy on phone to know where the girl would drop. I wanted to get her number and details to follow up on her and to know if she was saved with the guy, but i remembered that my wife told me to learn how to mind my buz. She told me they met on facebook. I could see an innocent woman in love.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Armed Robbery Suspects Arrested By Abia Police Including A Lady (Photos) / Young Man Tears Married Woman's Panties While Trying To Rape Her In Delta. Photo / Man Who Masterminded The Torture Of Lady Over Missing Phone, Arrested. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.