Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,912 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Please Help I Dont Love My Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help I Dont Love My Wife (18944 Views)

3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying / How Can I Continue To Love My Wife / She Has Invested So Much In Me. Now She Want Marriage And I Dont Love Her Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help I Dont Love My Wife by Nezan(m): 1:41pm On Jul 07, 2009
This is scary. Unfortunately, many people going through this are afraid to speak out. No wonder divorce is legalised by white folks.
Re: Please Help I Dont Love My Wife by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 07, 2009
//
Re: Please Help I Dont Love My Wife by GEW: 1:51pm On Jul 07, 2009
Nezan:

This is scary. Unfortunately, many people going through this are afraid to speak out. No wonder divorce is legalised by white folks.
you prefer the get em pregnant and not marry em many of our people do? dont you know illegimate children are a curse? you wont know cos you are looking for white people to show how better your people are when you know well fully they dont marry in the first place.

if you know the number of white people happily married to one person for years. some under difficult circumstances of poverty, hardship and sickness.
Re: Please Help I Dont Love My Wife by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 07, 2009
People are asking if he didn't love her before he impregnated her. *laughs* Love and sex don't always go together. Besides all this force force thing must have affected him so much that in my opinion he feels resentments against her even though he won't admit it.

His sudden rejection is the reflection of a subconscious grudge he has with her. He hasn't said it but deep inside him he must think she got pregnant to ruin hie life despite he has accepted his responsibilities.
Re: Please Help I Dont Love My Wife by mooyguy(m): 1:58pm On Jul 07, 2009
You don't Love her  shocked and you slept with her  lipsrsealed, impregnate her  angry, from your message tone you are a christian "as christains divorce is out of the issue i am so confused" i  > think you should find just one reason to love her and let your life and her life continue from my perspective SHE IS A WONDEFUL WOMAN for the fact that you said people come to you for advise on how you(both of you) are making it such that the marriage is successful despite the fact that they don't know what is going on underneath ( SELAH ).
Re: Please Help I Dont Love My Wife by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 07, 2009
mooyguy:

You don't Love her  shocked and you slept with her  lipsrsealed, impregnate her  angry, from your message tone you are a christian "as christains divorce is out of the issue i am so confused" i  > think you should find just one reason to love her and let your life and her life continue from my perspective SHE IS A WONDEFUL WOMAN for the fact that you said people come to you for advise on how you(both of you) are making it such that the marriage is successful despite the fact that they don't know what is going on underneath ( SELAH ).

So now pretending is something to commend? As long as I smile outside it doesn't matter what I do inside? We have no right to tell him what he should do. I think at this point that he has realised something is wrong, he knows what he could do, but he can't just do it.
Re: Please Help I Dont Love My Wife by GEW: 2:03pm On Jul 07, 2009
michelin89:

People are asking if he didn't love her before he impregnated her. *laughs* Love and sex don't always go together. Besides all this force force thing must have affected him so much that in my opinion he feels resentments against her even though he won't admit it.

His sudden rejection is the reflection of a subconscious grudge he has with her. He hasn't said it but deep inside him he must think she got pregnant to ruin hie life despite he has accepted his responsibilities.
i hope you all learn from this
Re: Please Help I Dont Love My Wife by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 07, 2009
Let's focus on the main issue. Stop passing judgements and give advise on how he can love his wife.

Someone said become her friend. It's good we know how they were before they got married. Were they dating or just having sex?
Re: Please Help I Dont Love My Wife by GEW: 2:09pm On Jul 07, 2009
where is your advice?
Re: Please Help I Dont Love My Wife by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 07, 2009
GEW:

where is your advice?

michelin89:

Let's focus on the main issue. Stop passing judgements and give advise on how he can love his wife.

Someone said become her friend. I[b]t's good we know how they were before they got married. Were they dating or just having sex?[/b]

I don't know the nature of their relationship before they got married. Did he say they were dating or just bedmates?
Re: Please Help I Dont Love My Wife by jumie(f): 2:17pm On Jul 07, 2009
When you slept with her and got her pregnant, did you hate her or where you blindfolded?

There are lots of questions you have to ask yourself? What is your aim or reason for feeling the way you do? If you discover you don't have a reason, then I advise you make haste and make peace with your wife. Don't allow yourself to be a willing-vessel in the hands of the devil.

The resposibility of a man is to LOVE his wife, no matter what the circumstances. You owe her that! LOVE her, while she submits to you. You claim she has been good to you, then the least you can do is to respect and love her. The ball is in your court.

Who made the decision about sleeping in separate rooms in the first place? That is not the best thing for a marriage. Both of you need to examine yourselves, sit dowm and make peace.
Re: Please Help I Dont Love My Wife by GEW: 2:22pm On Jul 07, 2009
michelin89:

I don't know the nature of their relationship before they got married. Did he say they were dating or just bedmates?
michelin89:

Someone said become her friend. It's good we know how they were before they got married. Were they dating or just having sex?
if you dont know why did the ole lady say "Stop passing judgements and give advise on how he can love his wife."[b][/b] michelin o michelle. you be raggae.
Re: Please Help I Dont Love My Wife by breathless(m): 2:26pm On Jul 07, 2009
Bros, its either you marry who you love or love who you marry. As it is, you have the second choice to go with. All the best.
Re: Please Help I Dont Love My Wife by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 07, 2009
GEW:

if you dont know why did the ole lady say "Stop passing judgements and give advise on how he can love his wife."[b][/b] michelin o michelle. you be raggae.

What judgement am I passing? I asked a simple question. How can you possible advise him on how to love someone when you don't know what she meant to him before marriage?

People are so quick to say: where you blind when you were impregnating her? Assuming all of them here actually had sex only with girls they loved. *talk of being a raggae*

You can stay here until tomorrow and say heaven and earth. But if you don't know the genesis of the relationship you'll just be wasting your words.

One thing is rediscovering an interest, another is building it right from its foundation.
Re: Please Help I Dont Love My Wife by GEW: 2:35pm On Jul 07, 2009
michelin89:

What judgement am I passing? I asked a simple question. How can you possible advise him on how to love someone when you don't know what she meant to him before marriage?

People are so quick to say: where you blind when you were impregnating her? Assuming all of them here actually had sex only with girls they loved. *talk of being a raggae*

You can stay here until tomorrow and say heaven and earth. But if you don't know the genesis of the relationship you'll just be wasting your words.

One thing is rediscovering an interest, another is building it right from its foundation.
see grammar for michelin mouth. you actually asked for us to stop passing judgement do you get it now?
michelin89:

so good and nice to see you are growing quickly.
Re: Please Help I Dont Love My Wife by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 07, 2009
Well, good for you!! You are living with the consequences of your sin. If I say Men who don’t want to get married shouldn’t be in a relationship, TheSeeker will jump down my throat. Now you see the consequence of sleeping with someone you can’t marry?

But love in a marriage is a decision. What you are referring to love is that initial chemistry which eventually fades in every marriage. You have to stop expecting that textbook feeling/relationship with your wife, and start making do with what you have. Start seeing the good things in your wife and appreciate her for who she is.

Just think of it in this way. What if you were Adam? And your only choice was Eve. You’ll have no choice but to love her.  So my dear, stop feeling sorry for yourself and thank God you are lucky enough to get a decent woman; who despite the fact you got her pregnant and married her out of pity, you don’t touch her or show her any romance or feelings because you are under this twisted impression that you were pressured to marry her, she’s still loving and caring like a good wife should be.
Re: Please Help I Dont Love My Wife by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 07, 2009
GEW:

see grammar for michelin mouth.  you actually asked for us to stop passing judgement do you get it now?  so good and nice to see you are growing quickly.

Ahhhh! I get it. Coming from me it sounded so weird abi? Man pikin also get those days wey he nor wan yarn unnecessarily.  grin grin
Re: Please Help I Dont Love My Wife by saintade01(m): 2:42pm On Jul 07, 2009
Imagine. see fight on top another person matter undecided

@Poster> maybe we should be asking you what exactly you dont like about her?
When you get the answer then you on your way to solution. Shikena wink
Re: Please Help I Dont Love My Wife by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 07, 2009
so who's problem is that? when u were enjoying the Bleep, did you call for help. my friend don't disturb us here. no one has ur time.
Re: Please Help I Dont Love My Wife by hackney(m): 2:55pm On Jul 07, 2009
A lot of people are of the view that if he could sleep with her then he should marry her.
WHAT!!! Are you kidding me right now?

How can mere sex be equated with marriageability?

If it's not working out despite trying their best, they should call it a day.
This is because otherwise they will be unhappy through out their lives.
They should then figure out how to raise their kid properly.

The getting stuck in a loveless marriage is the worst thing a man can do for himself.

Infact if a man gets married and soon afterwards discovers that the girl has been pretending to be a good girl when she's your worst nightmare, the man should call it a day as well. (vice versa)

A lot of people believe that how ever they are is good enough; well that's untrue period.
None of these is worth sticking around for.
Re: Please Help I Dont Love My Wife by alimat2(f): 2:58pm On Jul 07, 2009
Its always said that a lady u cant marry or u dnt want pple to see by ur side u dont  go to bed with her cos something  u dnt expect can happen.

This is a lesson for all.

Find a place in ur heart to luv her
Re: Please Help I Dont Love My Wife by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 07, 2009
hackney:

A lot of people are of the view that if he could sleep with her then he should marry her.

The getting stuck in a loveless marriage is the worst thing a man can do for himself.

Infact if a man gets married and soon afterwards discovers that the girl has been pretending to be a good girl when she's your worst nightmare, the man should call it a day as well. (vice versa)

A lot of people believe that how ever they are is good enough; well that's untrue period.

Ask them ooo!
Re: Please Help I Dont Love My Wife by hackney(m): 3:04pm On Jul 07, 2009
Anyway, left to women, they actually want you to marry them before you sleep with them.
That hasn't worked out so far in society because sex can just be sex ; purely recreational.

Infact a man will sleep with you before he marries you unless he doesn't know what he's doing.
After going out with a girl for some time, It is only when you have slept with her do you know her completely.
If she doesnt sleep with you but wants to marry you, then she just wants to get married to someone.
Re: Please Help I Dont Love My Wife by agabaI23(m): 3:05pm On Jul 07, 2009
The problem I see here is that you have not made any effort to love her

You are still bitter that people pressurised you into marrying her

You are still wondering if he trapped you purposely with the pregnancy

You feel you got married when you were not ready, you wanted to sow more of your royal oats and it ended suddenly

You have not forgiven this girl

You slept with her and got her pregnant because she was attractive to you. Probably you did not sleep with her only once

Bro clear your mind of the blame for her
Forgive yourself also

Note: All those 'more beautiful girls' you see now and feel you would have married will turn unattractive when you stay upto a year under the same roof. Ask married couples.

Make effort as she has made and do not let this girl live in misery all her life.

Say 'I can Love her' and keep repeating that.
Take her out on romatic trips even if you find it repulsive at first. Talk with her, play with her against your 'will'

All those bridges built in your emotion will crumble. You are the one holding back. Let go man! Good luck!
Re: Please Help I Dont Love My Wife by agabaI23(m): 3:11pm On Jul 07, 2009
Michelin89 and hackney,

What goes with sex may not be love but attraction must be there except one is a prostitute.

So the attraction was there. Now talking about marriagability, he has confessed that the babe is a good wife.

He needs to make effort and allow the attraction and then let go the resentment.
I said it in my other post before seing people have actually hinted on it; so I am not alone.
Re: Please Help I Dont Love My Wife by GEW: 3:18pm On Jul 07, 2009
hackney:

u don chop kpomo and cow leg for dalston market finish why you no go run mouth like pure water for here.

you can do mere sex but you no fit marry?  thank God for restricting you to hackney.  
i wonder how many children u don create with "mere sex"

the mind as negro college says is a terrible thing to waste.
agabaI23:

Michelin89 and hackney,

What goes with sex may not be love but attraction must be there except one is a prostitute.

So the attraction was there. Now talking about marriagability, he has confessed that the babe is a good wife.

He needs to make effort and allow the attraction and then let go the resentment.
I said it in my other post before seing people have actually hinted on it; so I am not alone.
o boy you are not preaching to the choir. hackney i can understand michelle i am trying to reap between the line on this.

the bobo should count himself lucky
Re: Please Help I Dont Love My Wife by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 07, 2009
There is so much idealism on Nairaland. grin Gosh, it's scary!
Re: Please Help I Dont Love My Wife by Fhemmmy: 3:23pm On Jul 07, 2009
i am so sorry to hear this.
It is always a terrible thing for people to marry out of sympathy, cos love is import.
However, ur only choice now is divorce, else, you will have to find a way to love her.
if she loves you, try and love her back, but if you cant. please, let her go.
Re: Please Help I Dont Love My Wife by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 07, 2009
Whether you love her or not is a thing of the mind. You dont love her because you really have never tried to.
Its heartless to see your wife crying so badly for you to love her and you turn a cold shoulder to her. Dude in the 3 yrs you were sleeping apart you could have grown to love her.

What is it about her you dont love? Her features? O boy abeg you better obey your bible that says husbands shld love their wives if not all your prayers are simply in vain.
Re: Please Help I Dont Love My Wife by kelewa: 3:33pm On Jul 07, 2009
Re: Please Help I Dont Love My Wife by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 07, 2009

Mere sex? The guy did it without a CD. So if he was HIV + shewould have just contacted it and you'll call it 'mere sex'.

The guy's just being selfish if you ask me. When he was doing it he was hoping to ruin her life by either making her a single mother or an abortionist. Now he's stuck with her and he's complaining. If you ask him why he dosent love her he'll prolly tell u its cos she's not pretty enof. But she was good enof to sleep with.

Whether you love her or not is a thing of the mind. You dont love her because you really have never tried to.
[b]Its heartless to see your wife crying so badly for you to love her and you turn a cold shoulder to he[/b]r. Dude in the 3 yrs you were sleeping apart you could have grown to love her.

Please help me tell him oh.
Re: Please Help I Dont Love My Wife by boy1(m): 3:48pm On Jul 07, 2009
oil her engine.i know say u dey oil another engine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Wedding Websites: The New Fad In Nigeria? / Ways Husbands Can Show Love To Pregnant Wives / Ramat Seriki To Adopt Baby Abandoned At Secretariat Entrance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.