Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Please Help I Dont Love My Wife - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help I Dont Love My Wife (18947 Views)

3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying / How Can I Continue To Love My Wife / She Has Invested So Much In Me. Now She Want Marriage And I Dont Love Her Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help I Dont Love My Wife by agathamari(f): 7:50pm On Jul 10, 2009
you made your bed, now sleep in it. you had no business having sex with a woman you are not inlove with.
Re: Please Help I Dont Love My Wife by udeycraze1(m): 8:10pm On Jul 10, 2009
Please Help I Dont Love My Wife

Re: Kill her and turn yourself in to the police grin
Re: Please Help I Dont Love My Wife by Busybody2(f): 8:11pm On Jul 10, 2009
michelin89:

@ busy_body

I agree! grin

Sisthren, I am glad you concur cheesy IT IS TIME LIKE THIS, I LOVE MY COUNTRY AND PEOPLE I NO GO LIE cheesy grin cheesy

prittigrrr:

[/size]I understand your point but he always could have walked away.  Since he  chose to marry, he should love his wife and commit to the union.

HE DID NOT CHOOSE NADA, he was forced to marry her by his Pastors and the other elders in the family and he had to abandon the one he truly loved undecided How many Nigerians can go against the orders of such individuals and their parents

You would be hardpressed to find 2% of people who will go against the wishes of their Parents/Pastors and this has been proven time and time in so many threads on NL embarassed

Anyhoo, nothing do me and richard10 make hin carry go on loving his missus, i just dey talk my own say and thank God say I no need to marry for love, na titles and status and wealth and bank balance be the koko from now henceforth cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Please Help I Dont Love My Wife by Igwe9(m): 8:45pm On Jul 10, 2009
lol, it's for better and for worse smiley
Re: Please Help I Dont Love My Wife by prittigrrr(f): 8:50pm On Jul 10, 2009
He was compelled and coerced but it doesn't sound like he was forced to marry. However, I concede I am not Nigerian and can't understand the enormous pressure he was under. My heart goes out to him and his family.
Re: Please Help I Dont Love My Wife by clickgold(m): 10:15pm On Jul 10, 2009
u don do osho free u wan run abi?
how many times u do am b4 she get belle? once, twice, was she wearing a mask?

how u take win her heart? u tell am say u love am abi?
she rape u?

My guy my advice for u b say make u behave yourself cos na grave u wan enter so. That woman na ur wife love am if want peace or else me and she go naked pray against u.
Re: Please Help I Dont Love My Wife by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 10, 2009
clickgold:

how u take win her heart? u tell am say u love am abi?

gbam.
Re: Please Help I Dont Love My Wife by SisiEko1(f): 4:01am On Jul 11, 2009
Pathetic case, angry
Re: Please Help I Dont Love My Wife by collins2: 10:50am On Jul 11, 2009
@tpia and clickgold you two have asked the most stupid questions on this thread,let me also ask you this question and i want an honest answer is it everyman that ever slept with you that you married? undecidedare u married to the man that disvirgined you?when will women ever grow up?una think say na only men dey toast women now?i am sure this dude must be a loaded guy and that was why the babe fall for her and besides she was not raped.and let me tell you women are toasted everyday by different men it is now up to the women to reject such advances or accept them,our duties as men na to to toast but no be by force.
so i beg make una grow up
Re: Please Help I Dont Love My Wife by dammizz(m): 10:59am On Jul 11, 2009
:-x
Re: Please Help I Dont Love My Wife by janice30: 11:53am On Jul 11, 2009
i will say you can still grow to love her, i married a man blocs he sent me to school when no one saw me as nobody and i never loved
him. so i married him, but today we are eight years in it and i must say i grew up loving him every day , first i started with the part i hated the most.
then i keep teaching him the things i have imagined in my mind , with that things became good , the kissing, sex , talking all fall into place. today as i write this i cant stop loving him be cos without him there is no me! here is my chat id we could chat and i will help u kiboasi@hotmail.com wink
Re: Please Help I Dont Love My Wife by frankkky: 4:24pm On Jul 11, 2009
collins2:

@tpia and clickgold you two have asked the most stupid questions on this thread,let me also ask you this question and i want an honest answer is it everyman that ever slept with you that you married? undecidedare u married to the man that disvirgined you?when will women ever grow up?una think say na only men dey toast women now?i am sure this dude must be a loaded guy and that was why the babe fall for her and besides she was not raped.and let me tell you women are toasted everyday by different men it is now up to the women to reject such advances or accept them,our duties as men na to to toast but no be by force.
so i beg make una grow up ? gbam u have said it all dont mind them jare
Re: Please Help I Dont Love My Wife by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 11, 2009
collins2:

oversabi no good! undecided

is it everyman that ever slept with you that you married?

Some men marry the woman they get pregnant. Others dont. Is it a problem for you when men dont want their kids to be illegitimate?   If you're from the abort or become a baby mama brigade, then must all men follow you?

are u married to the man that disvirgined you?

so are you saying men never marry a girl they disvirgin? Are you speaking from personal experience because it used to be the culture that your wife had never had sex before marrying you. And there are still plenty of men who live rigidly by that rule even though they pop countless cherries on the regular. undecided I dont know what your definition of hypocrisy is!

una think say na only men dey toast women now? i am sure this dude must be a loaded guy and that was why the babe fall for her and besides she was not raped.and let me tell you women are toasted everyday by different men

once again, the guy clearly stated " I discovered she loved me" in his original post. Showing he considered the fact that she loved him important, and that also influenced his decision to marry her.

get your ducks in a row plz. angry
Re: Please Help I Dont Love My Wife by dean2725: 6:32pm On Jul 11, 2009
collins2:

still crying for answers lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Please Help I Dont Love My Wife by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 11, 2009
You really don't have any choice but to LOVE YOUR wife.

Any precipitate attempt to walk away could be disastrous. Or do you take your wedding vows so lightly?
Re: Please Help I Dont Love My Wife by topkin(m): 9:51pm On Jul 11, 2009
I guess a little therapy/counseling session backed up with a conscious effort and prayers will do. Man, u av 2 love ur wife, no 2 ways bout it!
Re: Please Help I Dont Love My Wife by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 11, 2009
dean2725:

still crying for answers lipsrsealed undecided

not everyone shares your universe.

That's all.
Re: Please Help I Dont Love My Wife by Nwaka77: 11:41pm On Jul 11, 2009
@Poster

Na you know. The way you make your bed, so will you lie in it. Learn to grow a spine. You are an adult. You see me, no one can force me to do what I do not want to do. You cannot keep pleasing others and displeasing yourself. The final decision pertaining to your marraige rests in your hands. Shikena!
Re: Please Help I Dont Love My Wife by benlegacy(m): 3:01pm On Jul 12, 2009
@poster
Na wa ooo, u didn't love her why do you go for her in the first place, shey ur candle no fit wait for u to find the woman u loved ni, Anyway bro my advise is that plzz due take her out, very soon u will love her more than ever. Next time u wouldn't miss used ur oportunity, Happi marriage life,
Re: Please Help I Dont Love My Wife by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 12, 2009
Re: Please Help I Dont Love My Wife by clickgold(m): 12:48am On Jul 13, 2009
@dean2725

Na you good pass.

@poster
dont allow yourself to be deceive. I honestly believe you know what you should do.
Act right man!
Re: Please Help I Dont Love My Wife by smyl4ogaga(m): 3:43am On Jul 13, 2009
O man,you didn't make any mistakes.your fleshy desires landed you to your expectation.i would rather advise you to carry you CROSS alone and enjoy life."THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A PERFECT MARRIAGE OF THIS KIND"Pray to God to give you grace to love the the one you admired at first sight.Remain blessed![color=#006600][/color]
Re: Please Help I Dont Love My Wife by oyinda3(f): 4:55am On Jul 13, 2009
richard10= frankkky= collins2. same person 3 different IDs

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-239278.0.html
why three ids on the same topic pretending to be 3 different ppl??

anyways @topic, since you say divorce is out of the question, i'm glad you have decided to start developing a friendly relationship towards your wife. that definitely is the best way to go.  and if you don't end up "falling in love" with her, keep in mind that majority of marriages in the past (and currently in some parts of the world) aren't based on "love". ie arranged marriages. just look at your marriage as such and learn to tolerate your wife. with time you two will become best friends and will not be able to live without each other. that to me is the true meaning of love.
since nowadays people have redefined love to mean "urge to have sex."
true love can take a while to develop.
Re: Please Help I Dont Love My Wife by Eaglebabe: 1:08pm On Jul 13, 2009
I am shocked and disappointed at the same time.U said u are a christian and got a woman u are not married to pregnant.What kind of a christian are u?First of all,ask God forgiveness,because the marriage started on a wrong footing the presence of god is not there.Then invite God into the marriage and allow him to take control.Let me ask this question,how on earth will u a brother sleep with a sister u claim not to love?Ur chritianity has a question mark() U better repent.
Re: Please Help I Dont Love My Wife by 2tait: 2:21pm On Jul 13, 2009
Deep down in my heart and mind, I think you are a very lucky man.

The best thing any man can get in this life is to have a loving and understanding/respectful wife. The opposite is called hell fire. You have a loving and understanding wife. It is even obvious to people.

Your situation seems bad to you because you THINK you have a better choice (option) out there! That's an error. You are already married. Any other thing is a facade.

I suggest you go back and re-build your life, your values, your priorities, your marriage and indeed your home. You can do it and enjoy your life.
Re: Please Help I Dont Love My Wife by GEW: 2:40pm On Jul 13, 2009
Busy_body:

Sisthren, I am glad you concur cheesy IT IS TIME LIKE THIS, I LOVE MY COUNTRY AND PEOPLE I NO GO LIE cheesy grin cheesy

HE DID NOT CHOOSE NADA, he was forced to marry her by his Pastors and the other elders in the family and he had to abandon the one he truly loved undecided How many Nigerians can go against the orders of such individuals and their parents

You would be hardpressed to find 2% of people who will go against the wishes of their Parents/Pastors and this has been proven time and time in so many threads on NL embarassed

Anyhoo, nothing do me and richard10 make hin carry go on loving his missus, i just dey talk my own say and thank God say I no need to marry for love, na titles and status and wealth and bank balance be the koko from now henceforth cheesy grin cheesy
Busy_body:

bad belle. one moment you be preacher the next peace maker the very next yiu be agent provocateur.
2tait:

The best thing any man can get in this life is to have a loving and understanding/respectful wife. The opposite is called hell fire. You have a loving and understanding wife. It is even obvious to people.

Your situation seems bad to you because you THINK you have a better choice (option) out there! That's an error. You are already married. Any other thing is a facade.

I suggest you go back and re-build your life, your values, your priorities, your marriage and indeed your home. You can do it and enjoy your life.
2tait:

maake una leave this pale alone. before una say jack robinson the bobo don give her another belle. wetin be una own inside this small matter. our brother be one run he no run again .
Re: Please Help I Dont Love My Wife by kokoA(m): 2:58pm On Jul 13, 2009
eyah!!!!!
Re: Please Help I Dont Love My Wife by richard10: 9:01am On Jul 14, 2009
once again i have come to give you an update on my situation,i thank you once more again,
1 i have spared no expenses on buying books for her .
2 we now intend to move into the same room again,let me confess why i had really stopped sleeping with her i didnt want another pregrancy if you catch my drift,i had wanted that child to be the only child we would ever have but i have begged GOD for forgiveness and also my wifes forgiveness
3 i am now trying with and with prayers too that i dont give up or take my life i belive i can make it with my wife.
4 ONCE AGAIN I THANK U ALL
Re: Please Help I Dont Love My Wife by kokoA(m): 10:17am On Jul 14, 2009
richard10:

once again i have come to give you an update on my situation,i thank you once more again,
1 i have spared no expenses on buying books for her .
2 we now intend to move into the same room again,let me confess why i had really stopped sleeping with her i didnt want another pregrancy if you catch my drift,i had wanted that child to be the only child we would ever have but i have begged GOD for forgiveness and also my wifes forgiveness
3 i am now trying with and with prayers too that i dont give up or take my life i belive i can make it with my wife.
4 ONCE AGAIN I THANK U ALL

what informed this decision?
Re: Please Help I Dont Love My Wife by hasabi: 6:35pm On Jul 14, 2009
from me to u i wud say u walk out and make urself and her happy.OR u do a soul searching of urself maybe d reason u don't luv is because u are trying not to maybe u feel she rushed u into marriage.try to look at all her good features,sincerely open ur heart to her love and learn to love her.don't fight it that's the wall hindering u.
Re: Please Help I Dont Love My Wife by Fhemmmy: 7:15pm On Jul 14, 2009
hasabi:

from me to u i wud say u walk out and make urself and her happy.OR u do a soul searching of urself maybe d reason u don't luv is because u are trying not to maybe u feel she rushed u into marriage.try to look at all her good features,sincerely open ur heart to her love and learn to love her.don't fight it that's the wall hindering u.

Beautiful advice, but the dude said divorce is not an option.
So like u said, better for him to do soul searching and find a way to love the woman and make things work

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Wedding Websites: The New Fad In Nigeria? / Ways Husbands Can Show Love To Pregnant Wives / Ramat Seriki To Adopt Baby Abandoned At Secretariat Entrance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.