Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,255 members, 7,836,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Story Time!! How Did You Spent Your Valentine? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Story Time!! How Did You Spent Your Valentine? (2089 Views)

Post Your Valentine's Day Picture(s) Here / Post Pictures Of Your Valentine's Gift / Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Story Time!! How Did You Spent Your Valentine? by ssoftappless(m): 9:35pm On Feb 14, 2016
MY people, valentine is officially over, so guys how did you spend your valentine? what did you do? let us hear it and mayb we can take moral lesson from it, as for me it was quite fun, i and my friends attended a birthday party then from there we went to a general valentine party at ibru center, for those that lives at ughelli north in delta state, ibru center is a popular place where party are bein organize, year i danced, ate and drank but was not drunk, i got an erection though, all thanks to the constant wineing of jane's ass to my karla!!! yeah i had sex not too long ago with jane, in my friend's apartment bcaus we left them there, i and jane though it was a planned work, so guys my valentine is complete and fulfilling. "share yours. cc lalasticlala,mynd44
Re: Story Time!! How Did You Spent Your Valentine? by VickyRotex(f): 9:37pm On Feb 14, 2016
Is that what you call fulfilling?

vizkiz:
Nigerians think valentine is just all about furcking and going out to parties. #sighs... This generation is a mess!

A very Big One!
Re: Story Time!! How Did You Spent Your Valentine? by vizkiz: 9:38pm On Feb 14, 2016
Nigerians think valentine is just all about furcking and going out to parties. #sighs... This generation is a mess!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story Time!! How Did You Spent Your Valentine? by Elosky20: 9:39pm On Feb 14, 2016
fuckgratulations

1 Like

Re: Story Time!! How Did You Spent Your Valentine? by ssoftappless(m): 9:40pm On Feb 14, 2016
VickyRotex:
Is that what you call fulfilling?
yes o my sister, hw did u spend urs?
Re: Story Time!! How Did You Spent Your Valentine? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 14, 2016
show biz all da way.
Re: Story Time!! How Did You Spent Your Valentine? by cruzita(f): 9:43pm On Feb 14, 2016
in the toilet all day long
Re: Story Time!! How Did You Spent Your Valentine? by ssoftappless(m): 9:43pm On Feb 14, 2016
Speechless3:
show biz all da way.
hmmm are u a model?
Re: Story Time!! How Did You Spent Your Valentine? by ssoftappless(m): 9:43pm On Feb 14, 2016
cruzita:
u must be joking
Re: Story Time!! How Did You Spent Your Valentine? by Emac34: 9:47pm On Feb 14, 2016
At home just listening to music

1 Like

Re: Story Time!! How Did You Spent Your Valentine? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 14, 2016
ssoftappless:
hmmm are u a model?
maybe!
Re: Story Time!! How Did You Spent Your Valentine? by refiner(f): 9:50pm On Feb 14, 2016
op....u need Jesus in your life!

well mine was on my water bed!smiley
Re: Story Time!! How Did You Spent Your Valentine? by ssoftappless(m): 9:52pm On Feb 14, 2016
Speechless3:
maybe!
we re in d same line of career, entertainment but mine is football
Re: Story Time!! How Did You Spent Your Valentine? by ssoftappless(m): 9:53pm On Feb 14, 2016
refiner:

everybody needs JESUS
Re: Story Time!! How Did You Spent Your Valentine? by ssoftappless(m): 9:53pm On Feb 14, 2016
refiner:

everybody needs JESUS
Re: Story Time!! How Did You Spent Your Valentine? by jopretty(f): 9:54pm On Feb 14, 2016
I came back from church, wrapped Boo's gifts then went to the park and sent them, came home and into the kitchen where I made Anambra bitterleaf soup specially for mum and dad, and also prepared spaghetti for my younger ones. Daddy blessed moi and said "I'm so proud of you for taking care of us" and that made my day... smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Story Time!! How Did You Spent Your Valentine? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 14, 2016
ssoftappless:
we re in d same line of career, entertainment but mine is football
Wow..hope you play well. You might be lucky smiley
Re: Story Time!! How Did You Spent Your Valentine? by ssoftappless(m): 10:03pm On Feb 14, 2016
Speechless3:
Wow..hope you play well. You might be lucky smiley
yeah yeah im trying my best, so hw was d show u attended?
Re: Story Time!! How Did You Spent Your Valentine? by ssoftappless(m): 10:04pm On Feb 14, 2016
jopretty:
I came back from church, wrapped Boo's gifts then went to the park and sent them, came home and into the kitchen where I made Anambra bitterleaf soup specially for mum and dad, and also prepared spaghetti for my younger ones. Daddy blessed moi and said "I'm so proud of you for taking care of us" and that made my day... smiley smiley
NICE

1 Like

Re: Story Time!! How Did You Spent Your Valentine? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 14, 2016
ssoftappless:
yeah yeah im trying my best, so hw was d show u attended?
It was sick!
Re: Story Time!! How Did You Spent Your Valentine? by ssoftappless(m): 10:06pm On Feb 14, 2016
Speechless3:
It was sick!
hmmmm dats u did nt enjoy it
Re: Story Time!! How Did You Spent Your Valentine? by greatiyk4u(m): 10:08pm On Feb 14, 2016
cruzita:
Abortion tins?

3 Likes

Re: Story Time!! How Did You Spent Your Valentine? by greatiyk4u(m): 10:10pm On Feb 14, 2016
jopretty:

"Akuko uwa"
Re: Story Time!! How Did You Spent Your Valentine? by kaziblake(f): 10:15pm On Feb 14, 2016
jopretty:
Thumbs up smiley

2 Likes

Re: Story Time!! How Did You Spent Your Valentine? by jopretty(f): 10:18pm On Feb 14, 2016
kaziblake:
Thumbs up smiley
Thanks smiley
Re: Story Time!! How Did You Spent Your Valentine? by ssoftappless(m): 10:19pm On Feb 14, 2016
kaziblake:
Thumbs up smiley
MCHEWWW
Re: Story Time!! How Did You Spent Your Valentine? by jamex93(m): 10:22pm On Feb 14, 2016
Ha sleep as I return from Church

Give ppl game dem play win no want pay me

I just dey look dem
Re: Story Time!! How Did You Spent Your Valentine? by ssoftappless(m): 10:24pm On Feb 14, 2016
jamex93:
Ha sleep as I return from Church
Give ppl game dem play win no want pay me
I just dey look dem
U RUN A PLAYSTATION CENTER?
Re: Story Time!! How Did You Spent Your Valentine? by ssoftappless(m): 10:25pm On Feb 14, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Abortion tins?
LMAO
Re: Story Time!! How Did You Spent Your Valentine? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 14, 2016
What's so special about the val sef?? Mtcheeeeewwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Story Time!! How Did You Spent Your Valentine? by jamex93(m): 10:26pm On Feb 14, 2016
ssoftappless:
U RUN A PLAYSTATION CENTER?

No

Na game to bet I dey talk of
Re: Story Time!! How Did You Spent Your Valentine? by cruzita(f): 10:28pm On Feb 14, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Abortion tins?
holy ghoooossst fireeeeeee!!!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Creepy!!! See Many Cockroaches Creeping On A Girl While She Was Deep Asleep / The Weird Things Ladies Do To Look HOT / I Love Her But Her Brother Warned Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.