Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Really In Need Of A Lagos Resident - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Really In Need Of A Lagos Resident (1612 Views)

Vacancies for RESIDENT LIASON OFFICERS IN Major Towns/Cities / Am Really In Pain / I Am Really In Dire Need Of A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Really In Need Of A Lagos Resident by allenbaker5(m): 10:39pm On Feb 14, 2016
OK, this isn't a job, just a paid 1 or 2 day contract.

Here's the deal. I want to purchase a product (something to do with food) on an online store but they only ship within Lagos, and not to calabar where I stay.

I just need someone who'll receive the product and send it to calabar through any of the ABC transport outlets located within lagos city.

I'll provide money for the ABC cargo services and of course the product. Anyone interested in this will just mail me stating how much they'll be willing to do this.

There are some requirements though:
-The online store only delivers to those who stay in these areas of Lagos: Ajao estate, Alausa, Anthony Village, Gbagada, Ijora, Ikeja, Ilupeju, Ketu, Lagos Island, Magodo, Maryland, Mushin, Ogba, Ogudu, Ojodu Berger, Ojota, Omole, Oniru Estate, Oregun, Oshodi, Somolu, Surulere and Yaba.

So, those who're interested must reside in one of these places.

Please send a mail to allenbaker5@email.com or an SMS to 09056814233 stating how much you'll be willing to do this gig and include a means of identification, scanned or photographed,(ID, utility bills, anything you can lay your hands on) that proves you reside in these areas of Lagos.
Re: Really In Need Of A Lagos Resident by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 14, 2016
am interested. i stay at iyana ipaja very close to Ikeja. am sure it is not scam things
Re: Really In Need Of A Lagos Resident by allenbaker5(m): 11:03pm On Feb 14, 2016
profsod:
am interested. i stay at iyana ipaja very close to Ikeja. am sure it is not scam things
Sure, no scam, just a one day job. Email or SMS me with your rates please.
Re: Really In Need Of A Lagos Resident by redsconsult(m): 12:07am On Feb 15, 2016
AM INTERESTED RESIDES IN GBAGADA AND AM RELIABLE WITH GUD INTEGRITY..MAIL ME ON dedicatedfemi@yahoo.com
Re: Really In Need Of A Lagos Resident by SylarsMcQuins: 7:14am On Feb 15, 2016
allenbaker5:
OK, this isn't a job, just a paid 1 or 2 day contract.

Here's the deal. I want to purchase a product (something to do with food) on an online store but they only ship within Lagos, and not to calabar where I stay.

I just need someone who'll receive the product and send it to calabar through any of the ABC transport outlets located within lagos city.

I'll provide money for the ABC cargo services and of course the product. Anyone interested in this will just mail me stating how much they'll be willing to do this.

There are some requirements though:
-The online store only delivers to those who stay in these areas of Lagos: Ajao estate, Alausa, Anthony Village, Gbagada, Ijora, Ikeja, Ilupeju, Ketu, Lagos Island, Magodo, Maryland, Mushin, Ogba, Ogudu, Ojodu Berger, Ojota, Omole, Oniru Estate, Oregun, Oshodi, Somolu, Surulere and Yaba.

So, those who're interested must reside in one of these places.

Please send a mail to allenbaker5@email.com or an SMS to 09056814233 stating how much you'll be willing to do this gig and include a means of identification, scanned or photographed,(ID, utility bills, anything you can lay your hands on) that proves you reside in these areas of Lagos.

I knw sum1 dat stays in Yaba dat can run this.
Re: Really In Need Of A Lagos Resident by tossy001(m): 8:54am On Feb 15, 2016
Am interested I stay at obanikoro if u avnt gotten anybody u can mail me niggasak45@yahoo.com
Re: Really In Need Of A Lagos Resident by Ecoterrorism(f): 9:35am On Feb 15, 2016
This is how some foolish people will go and unknowingly become drug courier for the op. The op should come down to Lagos and mail it himself instead of putting some gullible people in trouble

5 Likes

Re: Really In Need Of A Lagos Resident by akinyeleaa: 10:40am On Feb 15, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
This is how some foolish people will go and unknowingly become drug courier for the op. The op should come down to Lagos and mail it himself instead of putting some gullible people in trouble
Lmao, u just spoil person market o.
But sha, I couldn't agree more

1 Like

Re: Really In Need Of A Lagos Resident by Qualer: 10:42am On Feb 15, 2016
Ecoterrorism:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Really In Need Of A Lagos Resident by An0nimus: 11:18am On Feb 15, 2016
Ogbeni OP there are courier guys on NL who send stuff all over Naija from Lagos for little pay. Go to NL business section or so.

Mcleo007 please come and see something
Re: Really In Need Of A Lagos Resident by MissIndependent(f): 11:58am On Feb 15, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
Mehn this could be true. All those looking for awoof should berra learn from this comment o. undecided undecided undecided cool

1 Like

Re: Really In Need Of A Lagos Resident by oluwafreshkid(m): 12:24pm On Feb 15, 2016
Just like my aunt was begged to help carry a parcel with her to London.
The day she was to leave, she decided to inspect it as the sender said it contained only creams.
Guess what we found in there?

Otumopko, juju, cowries, red clothes, horns, black tinz and d likes
She just repack am asked them to come carry dia tin.

Via a BB10 Device.

1 Like

Re: Really In Need Of A Lagos Resident by maduck(m): 1:55pm On Feb 15, 2016
u guyz should be very careful, especially on this kind of job.... I've seen somebody sent to jail by the ndlea because of this kind of deal.
Re: Really In Need Of A Lagos Resident by Mcleo007(m): 4:44pm On Feb 15, 2016
An0nimus:
Ogbeni OP there are courier guys on NL who send stuff all over Naija from Lagos for little pay. Go to NL business section or so.

Mcleo007 please come and see something

Thanks for the referral sir.

@Op, you may check my signature to know more about us. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Am In Need Of Weekend Jobs In Abuja. / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! / Perceived Error In FIRS 2016 Job Advert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.