Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Why Will A Man Who Was Excited About A Girl Suddenly Blank Out ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Will A Man Who Was Excited About A Girl Suddenly Blank Out ? (1180 Views)

When Your Nanny/househelp Suddenly Becomes An Ally To The Neighbours! / Are You Still Excited About Marriage? / Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Will A Man Who Was Excited About A Girl Suddenly Blank Out ? by lekwas: 11:58am On Jul 07, 2009
This question is borne out of a recent incident i observed. The man was all excited about the Lady he claimed was his WILL of God. All of a sudden, after introducing her to a few people, went blank. He no longer returns her calls or respond to sms. I dont know what to make out it especially knowing that they did not have any misunderstanding, at least not since the relationship started. Pls can some one tell me what could have gone wrong?
Re: Why Will A Man Who Was Excited About A Girl Suddenly Blank Out ? by JustGood(m): 12:05pm On Jul 07, 2009
The man has discovered some things which have made him change his mind and he does not want to tell the lady directly. Its not unusual.
Re: Why Will A Man Who Was Excited About A Girl Suddenly Blank Out ? by lekwas: 12:16pm On Jul 07, 2009
Does he not at least owe it to her to let her know what the problem is, instead of leaving her to guess? This guy walked upto the lady and proposed to her, if he thinks it is no longer what he wanted why not free her by releasing her from his grips as it were. The problem is whenever she calls, he says things like i will talk to you later.
Re: Why Will A Man Who Was Excited About A Girl Suddenly Blank Out ? by sweetpie23: 12:29pm On Jul 07, 2009
maybe his friends complain about her undecided some guys are stupid you have to impress their friends
Re: Why Will A Man Who Was Excited About A Girl Suddenly Blank Out ? by JustGood(m): 12:34pm On Jul 07, 2009
lekwas:

Does he not at least owe it to her to let her know what the problem is, instead of leaving her to guess? This guy walked upto the lady and proposed to her, if he thinks it is no longer what he wanted why not free her by releasing her from his grips as it were. The problem is whenever she calls, he says things like i will talk to you later.

Harsh as it may sound, he doesn't owe her any explanation. He's made it clear by his actions and the lady needs to take the cue and move on with her life. She should be thankful he is not the kind who will keep playing with her forever and then get married to some other girl.
Re: Why Will A Man Who Was Excited About A Girl Suddenly Blank Out ? by JustGood(m): 12:35pm On Jul 07, 2009
sweetpie23:

maybe his friends complain about her undecided some guys are stupid you have to impress their friends

It may not be about his friends. There could be a number of things at play and the guy is the only one who knows this.
Re: Why Will A Man Who Was Excited About A Girl Suddenly Blank Out ? by sweetpie23: 12:41pm On Jul 07, 2009
JustGood:

It may not be about his friends. There could be a number of things at play and the guy is the only one who knows this.
but why wouldn't he tell her? undecided
Re: Why Will A Man Who Was Excited About A Girl Suddenly Blank Out ? by Confilass: 12:43pm On Jul 07, 2009
Girl, dat man do not deserve u.  Be glad and move on with ur life.

Most men proposed just to sleep with a lady or get something at dat moment.

Any man dat love u will stand no matter what he hears and then find out from u than blank u suddenly.  Permit me to say He's a play boy.
Re: Why Will A Man Who Was Excited About A Girl Suddenly Blank Out ? by lekwas: 12:53pm On Jul 07, 2009
You know why i am feeling bad, its because i got her into it. I actually created the forum through which they met. I did not do the matchmaking anyway. It was through a friend of mine they met and i feel strongly that i owe it her to find out what could be the possible reason for it all, I was already warming up for a wedding soon. I understand a top member of the guys church objected, (He is a pastor in his church). I am afraid He is a man of God and i can not be too rash in my judgement (you know the bible says touch not mine anointed) but i trust that with the wise minds in this forum, i can get something outside of my own thought to tell this dear gal.
Re: Why Will A Man Who Was Excited About A Girl Suddenly Blank Out ? by lucym: 2:38pm On Jul 07, 2009
Well, most times, it's infatuation. He was just excited about the whole stuff and later finds out that he really didn't love her. That's why it's advisable not to rush into marriage but take your time and be sure that the "feelings" are for real.

Sometimes too, after a guy sleeps with a lady, there's nothing he looks forward to again. He becomes fed up of the whole thing.
Re: Why Will A Man Who Was Excited About A Girl Suddenly Blank Out ? by Fhemmmy: 3:31pm On Jul 07, 2009
Maybe the dude has found someone else.
Yes, he owe it to her to let her know why all of a sudden, he changed.
Re: Why Will A Man Who Was Excited About A Girl Suddenly Blank Out ? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 09, 2009
Re: Why Will A Man Who Was Excited About A Girl Suddenly Blank Out ? by SUKKIE(m): 8:38pm On Jul 09, 2009
These things happen,people fall in and out of love. A man's treasure is another man's trash,the crux of d matter is that,there is always someone out-there for every1 so long as u look b4 u leap.
Re: Why Will A Man Who Was Excited About A Girl Suddenly Blank Out ? by latch(m): 12:06am On Jul 10, 2009
he definitely knows now, something he didint know back then
Re: Why Will A Man Who Was Excited About A Girl Suddenly Blank Out ? by Nobody: 12:58am On Jul 10, 2009
it seems like a lot of people (in 9ja) need/take in consideration the approvals of others. since he introduced her to "a few people", i wouldnt be surpised if they didnt like her or had something negative to say about her and therefore the guy chickened out.
if people can turn their "supposedly"love out because of what pastors, family, friends, witch doctor or "sign of god" then this should be typical behaviour.

the sad part in this story is that this guy is using a childish/immature way of letting her know about his decision not to see her again. if he had any form of respect for her he would, at least, see her and explain the reason for his sudden "absence/silence".

@poster
you should go and tell your friend that you are sorry about ever introducing her to such a guy and that you too has no idea why he would act in such manner.
Re: Why Will A Man Who Was Excited About A Girl Suddenly Blank Out ? by mamagee3(f): 1:47am On Jul 10, 2009
Ask him

(1) (Reply)

I Feel Choked! / Why is underage rape increasing in Nigeria ? / Take Care Of Your Affairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.