Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,201 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

10 Tips To Read Without Forgetting - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Tips To Read Without Forgetting (1028 Views)

How To Read At Night Comfortably / 10 Tips To Score High In 2018 JAMB UTME / 6 Effective Ways To Read And Remember Everything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Tips To Read Without Forgetting by disc20: 10:09am On Feb 15, 2016
This is one the most serious problems faced by many students.

One of our candidates once complained to us that she always forget what she read after few hours.

Many other people have this problem too. They tend to forget what they read after few hours or days.

If this has happened to you, don't worry, Dr. Mbah E. O has shared these 10 wonderful tips to help you read without forgetting.

Take a look below.

http://mypastquestion.com/read-without-forgetting/

Read to others after reading
Re: 10 Tips To Read Without Forgetting by gbugbru(m): 2:42pm On Feb 15, 2016
What will it cost you to paste the info on the thread. It's not all about popularity and money. Let people appreciate God in your life than the other way... Pls reconsider this
Re: 10 Tips To Read Without Forgetting by disc20: 7:36am On Feb 16, 2016
gbugbru:
What will it cost you to paste the info on the thread. It's not all about popularity and money. Let people appreciate God in your life than the other way... Pls reconsider this

Noted...

(1) (Reply)

HONG KONG Phd Fellowship Scheme - 2017/2018 / Uniben Comp. Science And Comp. Engineering Aspirants / Help Nairalanders,,should I Forfeit My Admission Or Should I Register And Start

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.