Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Obama Depicted As Murderous Devil In Moscow - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama Depicted As Murderous Devil In Moscow (2736 Views)

Expelled Russian Dilpomats Departs U.S., Lands In Moscow(Photos) / Photos: Plane Carrying The 35 Expelled Diplomats Lands In Moscow This Morning. / Top 10 Most Murderous African Presidents Of All Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama Depicted As Murderous Devil In Moscow by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:22am On Feb 15, 2016
Obama Depicted as Murderous Devil in Moscow

OBAMA NATION

(Washington Times) – A video depicting President Obama feasting on the souls of a half-million people was reportedly projected onto buildings in downtown Moscow early Friday along with a message calling for him to be tried in international court.

Video footage uploaded to YouTube shows a computer-generated version of Mr. Obama picking up little spheres colored in the national flags of several countries and placing them in his mouth.

The president's face gradually turns red and horns sprout from his head as he begins to chew and symbolically destroys the populations of Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Ukraine and Libya.

A death toll next to Mr. Obama's face rises to 561,832 as the video concludes with a caption reading: "Obama, welcome to the Hague tribunal in 2016."

ImpeachmentFax

The footage was projected onto a building in Moscow's Pushking Square next to Russia’s first-ever McDonald's location, then on a nearby wall not far from the British Embassy, according to the video clip uploaded by 60sec, a Russian documentary project.

RSN, a Russian news agency that first reported the projection, said that "many experts" believe coups, civil wars and civilian slayings in the countries shown in the clip were "organized by a direct or indirect participation of American political consultants … and NGOs, as well as directly on the orders of the U.S. president," according to an English translation.

Late last month, activists unfurled a three-story banner across from the U.S. Embassy in Moscow that showed Mr. Obama above the word "KILLER," then projected the words "Obama killer" onto the American statehouse.

Democratic presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton, who is running to succeed Mr. Obama, said Thursday that Russia is the “greatest threat” to U.S. national security, even more so than North Korea and China.

"Russia is trying to move the boundaries of the post-World War II Europe," she said. "The way that [Russia] is trying to set European countries against one another, seizing territory, holding it in Crimea, beginning to explore whether they could make some inroads in the Baltics."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGNnAgu9hF4

- See more at: http://www.teaparty.org/obama-depicted-murderous-devil-moscow-142558/#sthash.Uk0fKomq.dpuf

1 Share

Re: Obama Depicted As Murderous Devil In Moscow by cyprus000: 12:56pm On Feb 15, 2016
[size=13pt]
Good, let US feel the taste of their malicious vitriol and propapanga.

This is even small compared to persona smear on putin by western controlled mainstream media, dishing postulation and fallacy as fact to their loyal and faithful zilch IQ zombies.
[/size]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama Depicted As Murderous Devil In Moscow by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 15, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

I am a bit unconvinced by this animosity between the US and Russia. These two nations have been a tag team in the plundering of the world's resources from time immemorial.

The facts that Russia has everything to loose in the event of the fall of the US (For starters, Russia, the former ally in the two world wars enjoys preeminence above other nations of the world as the top 5 together with US, France, Belgium and some European Country) The fall of US would alter the power structure and jeopardise Russian position at the "high table," a power broker.

They five fought together in the world wars and share the same bloodlines.

Russia to me is assigned, in the power play, the role of a scapegoat who manages to divulge the contentious issues of the world into petty Supremacy wars with the US. Right now, in Syria, in Korea and Cuba before this, etc.

Isn't it peculiar that Russia only "confronts" Its Western partners in foreign territories. Territories that are not friendly to Western powers. So it will arm one side, the US or EU (more recently) another. The two sides will never fight. They only fight "cold" wars. Conveniently.

The same Russia and US that sat on the table together and guided European tact during the scramble for and partition of Africa into colonial territories - that still stand.

The best position for Africa in my opinion is the non - aligned position. Russia should be treated like any other Western power. Otherwise the two may just decide to blow up their nuclear bombs on African territory. In the name of their "cold" wars.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obama Depicted As Murderous Devil In Moscow by gatiano(m): 5:50pm On Feb 15, 2016
They wish that they could blow up Africa, but they can't! And true talk Brother, they are both on the same camp, all of them with the syrians and yemenis and chinese all of them. They plan in the dark but Enlightened Africans IS the best of all planners.

Muafrika2:

I am a bit unconvinced by this animosity between the US and Russia. These two nations have been a tag team in the plundering of the world's resources from time immemorial.

The facts that Russia has everything to loose in the event of the fall of the US (For starters, Russia, the former ally in the two world wars enjoys preeminence above other nations of the world as the top 5 together with US, France, Belgium and some European Country) The fall of US would alter the power structure and jeopardise Russian position at the "high table," a power broker.

Russia to me is assigned, in the power play, the role of a scapegoat who manages to divulge the contentious issues of the world into petty Supremacy wars with the US. Right now, in Syria, in Korea and Cuba before this, etc.

Isn't it peculiar that Russia only "confronts" Its Western partners in foreign territories. Territories that are not friendly to Western powers. So it will arm one side, the US or EU (more recently) another. The two sides will never fight. They only fight "cold" wars. Conveniently.

The same Russia and US that sat on the table together and guided European tact during the scramble for and partition of Africa into colonial territories - that still stand.

The best position for Africa in my opinion is the non - aligned position. Russia should be treated like any other Western power. Otherwise the two may just decide to blow up their nuclear bombs on African territory. In the name of their "cold" wars.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obama Depicted As Murderous Devil In Moscow by vedaxcool(m): 8:15pm On Feb 15, 2016
Muafrika2:

I wish Russian trolls could develop a tenth of your brain capacity to figure this out. Clearly both countries are plain nuisance on earth plaguing others with their imbec.ility

4 Likes

Re: Obama Depicted As Murderous Devil In Moscow by Missy89(f): 8:59pm On Feb 15, 2016
vedaxcool:

I wish Russian trolls could develop a tenth of your brain capacity to figure this out. Clearly both countries are plain nuisance on earth plaguing others with their imbec.ility

According to Russia propagandists, Russia's attendees of the Berlin conference came from the future and were planted by the CIA to undermine and encircle Russia.

Russia's short lived attempt to establish a colony for her black sea ships in the Gulf of Tadjoura was a false flag operation orchestrated by America in other to blame Russia. They claim Russia have always been on the right side of history when it comes to Africa

4 Likes

Re: Obama Depicted As Murderous Devil In Moscow by vedaxcool(m): 7:57am On Feb 16, 2016
Missy89:

According to Russia propagandists, Russia's attendees of the Berlin conference came from the future and were planted by the CIA to undermine and encircle Russia.

Russia's short lived attempt to establish a colony for her black sea ships in the Gulf of Tadjoura was a false flag operation orchestrated by America in other to blame Russia. They claim Russia have always been on the right side of history when it comes to Africa

LMAO grin grin grin I always feel sorry for this trolls, you sometimes wonder whether drugs had a major role to play in their delusional thinking.

2 Likes

Re: Obama Depicted As Murderous Devil In Moscow by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 17, 2016
Lol. I was kinda hoping for imagery of a larger-than-life Putin in angel regalia directly to Obama's right, but no dice. They didn't even manage to give the guy a pitchfork sad

5 Likes

Re: Obama Depicted As Murderous Devil In Moscow by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:38pm On Feb 24, 2016
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
Good. let US feel the taste of their malicious vitriol and propapanga.

This is even small compared to persona smear on putin by western controlled mainstream media, dishing postulation and fallacy as fact to their loyal and faithful zilch IQ zombies.
[/size]

Yes. The table has turned. The POTUS is now getting a taste of his own medicine. cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obama Depicted As Murderous Devil In Moscow by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:21pm On Mar 01, 2016
EnlightenedSoul:

Lol. I was kinda hoping for imagery of a larger-than-life Putin in angel regalia directly to Obama's right, but no dice. They didn't even manage to give the guy a pitchfork sad

That is old school. Satan no longer uses the pitchfork he has upgraded and now wears Prada. cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obama Depicted As Murderous Devil In Moscow by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 01, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

That is old school. Satan no longer uses the pitchfork he has upgraded and now wears Prada. cool

Sure, we'll take anything at this point. Prada would be a step up from those stubby excuses for "horns" and the really bad case of pinkeye they gave him, lol.

1 Like

Re: Obama Depicted As Murderous Devil In Moscow by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:51pm On Mar 05, 2016
EnlightenedSoul:

Sure, we'll take anything at this point. Prada would be a step up from those stubby excuses for "horns" and the really bad case of pinkeye they gave him, lol.

That description fits the POTUS. cheesy
Re: Obama Depicted As Murderous Devil In Moscow by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 11, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

That description fits the POTUS. cheesy

Smh @ you grin
Re: Obama Depicted As Murderous Devil In Moscow by hungryboy(m): 1:47am On Mar 13, 2016
The Russians are right,
Obama's presidency has been a disaster to the world,
At least George Bush didn't mince words and called his, war on terror and sanctioned the invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq,
Obama, the pretender, called his huminatarian interventions, and bloody trail stretches from Libya, Syria to even Ukraine.
Obama's presidency didn't make racism go away or helped the African American population or Africa in anyway,
He only served the interests of those who placed him there

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama Depicted As Murderous Devil In Moscow by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:45pm On Mar 14, 2016
hungryboy:

The Russians are right,
Obama's presidency has been a disaster to the world,
At least George Bush didn't mince words and called his, war on terror and sanctioned the invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq,
Obama, the pretender, called his huminatarian interventions, and bloody trail stretches from Libya, Syria to even Ukraine.
Obama's presidency didn't make racism go away or helped the African American population or Africa in anyway,
He only served the interests of those who placed him there

Succint. smiley
Re: Obama Depicted As Murderous Devil In Moscow by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:49pm On Apr 04, 2016
EnlightenedSoul:

Smh @ you grin

Is it not true? cheesy
Re: Obama Depicted As Murderous Devil In Moscow by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 05, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

Is it not true? cheesy

I wouldn't term Obama a "devil". Ineffectual in certain realms? Most assuredly. A "devil"? Hardly.

Besides, the idea of utilizing "devil" as a serious term of description is, if anything, laughable.
Re: Obama Depicted As Murderous Devil In Moscow by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:36am On Apr 07, 2016
EnlightenedSoul:

I wouldn't term Obama a "devil". Ineffectual in certain realms? Most assuredly. A "devil"? Hardly.

Besides, the idea of utilizing "devil" as a serious term of description is, if anything, laughable.

Don't underestimate the POTUS. cool
Re: Obama Depicted As Murderous Devil In Moscow by Nobody: 4:29am On Apr 10, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

Don't underestimate the POTUS. cool

Lol. Russia, of all countries, can carry on as it pleases. Truth is, Obama hasn't been half as bad a POTUS as folks like to portray him, and I'm not speaking as a fan myself. He's on his way out anyhow, so IDK why some folks kick up dust still.
Re: Obama Depicted As Murderous Devil In Moscow by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:54pm On Apr 30, 2016
EnlightenedSoul:

Lol. Russia, of all countries, can carry on as it pleases. Truth is, Obama hasn't been half as bad a POTUS as folks like to portray him, and I'm not speaking as a fan myself. He's on his way out anyhow, so IDK why some folks kick up dust still.

Do you think that the POTUS would not be seeking for a third term in office considering the way this presidential election is going?
Re: Obama Depicted As Murderous Devil In Moscow by Nobody: 3:44am On Jun 02, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

Do you think that the POTUS would not be seeking for a third term in office considering the way this presidential election is going?

Lol, a third term? No such thing. This isn't TIA. If Hildog gets it, a Clinton presidency would all but mirror the Obama administrations' run.
Re: Obama Depicted As Murderous Devil In Moscow by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:22pm On Jul 31, 2016
EnlightenedSoul:

Lol, a third term? No such thing. This isn't TIA. If Hildog gets it, a Clinton presidency would all but mirror the Obama administrations' run.

That's very much the case. Clinton's administration would be a continuation of Obama's but with the turn of events it's not likely that she will get there. cheesy
Re: Obama Depicted As Murderous Devil In Moscow by Lucasbalo(m): 5:30am On Aug 01, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

That's very much the case. Clinton's administration would be a continuation of Obama's but with the turn of events it's not likely that she will get there. cheesy
Keep dreaming. Hillary is the next president of the USA. I and tens of millions of Americans will make sure that becomes a reality on November 8. By the way, what happened to your God Ben Carson ?.
Re: Obama Depicted As Murderous Devil In Moscow by overhypedsteve(m): 7:04am On Aug 01, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

EnlightenedSoul:

EnlightenedSoul:

according to international law, Droit DE Jens and according to the Vienna convention of diplomatic relations VCDR Obama enjoys Immunities from the jurisdiction of foreign and international courts for acts conducted while in office, but according to the various conventions on human rights. E.G the torture convention and laws against genocide , Obama can only be tried after he leaves office for human rights violations like the bombing of the Iraq hospital and the funding of genocidal maniacs to kill women and children. so that is why people that know international law are trying to remind him that immediately he drops his POTUS position it would be time to face the law. The Immunity Rationae Personae that Obama Presently enjoy will not follow him out of office and the Russians, The Syrians, the Iraqi all know that
Re: Obama Depicted As Murderous Devil In Moscow by overhypedsteve(m): 7:19am On Aug 01, 2016
Muafrika2:

what is this mumu writing na? guy why all this misinformation,
Russia and America that sat at the table during the scramble for Africa?
The Scramble for Africa did not include Russia and America oga those two were isolated powers during his that time, the scramble for Africa was between the western European powers of Germany, Britain, France, Portugal, Italy. how did you come about this your lies na. you just kept churning out rubbish all through your post and people went ahead to like the streaming efforts you put into making the nonsense look good. America did not fight world war 1, She did not ally with Russia to fight WW2 she did that with Britain that was why Russia pushed the Germans back herself from Leningrad to Berlin. 80% of what you wrote is misinformation and you know that. America and Russia are two great powers and the fall of one would lead to even more greatness for the other just like America became the only existing Super Power with the fall of the Soviet Union. so carry you misinformation and go and paste somewhere else.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama Depicted As Murderous Devil In Moscow by Appleyard(m): 11:22am On Aug 02, 2016
overhypedsteve:
what is this mumu writing na? guy why all this misinformation,
The Scramble for Africa did not include Russia and America oga those two were isolated powers during his that time, the scramble for Africa was between the western European powers of Germany, Britain, France, Portugal, Italy. how did you come about this your lies na. you just kept churning out rubbish all through your post and people went ahead to like the streaming efforts you put into making the nonsense look good. America did not fight world war 1, She did not ally with Russia to fight WW2 she did that with Britain that was why Russia pushed the Germans back herself from Leningrad to Berlin. 80% of what you wrote is misinformation and you know that. America and Russia are two great powers and the fall of one would lead to even more greatness for the other just like America became the only existing Super Power with the fall of the Soviet Union. so carry you misinformation and go and paste somewhere else.
Your head is right there on your shoulders. Can you believe it: that Russia was on the table in the partitioning of Africa? How brainwashing must have been devastating.....
Re: Obama Depicted As Murderous Devil In Moscow by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:32pm On Aug 03, 2016
overhypedsteve:

according to international law, Droit DE Jens and according to the Vienna convention of diplomatic relations VCDR Obama enjoys Immunities from the jurisdiction of foreign and international courts for acts conducted while in office, but according to the various conventions on human rights. E.G the torture convention and laws against genocide , Obama can only be tried after he leaves office for human rights violations like the bombing of the Iraq hospital and the funding of genocidal maniacs to kill women and children. so that is why people that know international law are trying to remind him that immediately he drops his POTUS position it would be time to face the law. The Immunity Rationae Personae that Obama Presently enjoy will not follow him out of office and the Russians, The Syrians, the Iraqi all know that

He may be hoping that a Clinton administration will hide his backside and if she fails in becoming the POTUS don't you think the UN or the likes would find a role for him that will give him further immunity? undecided
Re: Obama Depicted As Murderous Devil In Moscow by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:46pm On Nov 18, 2016
Muafrika2:

Do you still feel the same way after the recent developments in the US elections? undecided
Re: Obama Depicted As Murderous Devil In Moscow by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 18, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

Do you still feel the same way after the recent developments in the US elections? undecided
yep!

The games will continue. As they have for ages.

(1) (Reply)

Origins Of African Democracy / How Can One Man Be Right 99% Of The Time / Video: Thousands Of Russians Already Fleeing As Fight About To Start

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.