Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread - Phones (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread (247095 Views)

What The Inside Of Infinix Hot 3(x554) And Tecno Boom J7 Look Like / Infinix Hot X557 VS Infinix Hot 3 X554 - See The Similarities And Difference / Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by truewalker: 11:59pm On May 31, 2016
hmm infinix don fall my hand; no but wonder the delay of the 2gb version, they knew sale of 1gb version my drop. After the so much anticipation , they eventually released a phone with no difference in spec. just the 2gb ram & LTE.... nawaooo. thank God I didn't wait for the 2gb version.
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by augster(m): 1:50am On Jun 01, 2016
Infinix Hot 3 and Hot 3 Pro available for #26,150 and #29,900 respectively. Order now! Call/Text/Whatsapp 08100041548.. Pay on delivery available
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by quadrado194: 4:06am On Jun 01, 2016
Kingemmy01:

I need the phone. Pls where can I buy it?
check jumia
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by quadrado194: 4:08am On Jun 01, 2016
augster:
Infinix Hot 3 and Hot 3 Pro available for #26,150 and #29,900 respectively. Order now! Call/Text/Whatsapp 08100041548.. Pay on delivery available
augster:
Kingemmy01:

new or used phones?
check jumia
augster:
Kingemmy01:

check jumia
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by quadrado194: 4:08am On Jun 01, 2016
[quote author=Mainman4 post=46155779][/quote]hmmm
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by quadrado194: 4:09am On Jun 01, 2016
melicent:
Am using infinix hot note pro, this hot 3 1gb ram don't worth it on xui, infinix sucks at ram optimisation so I know what am saying.
aiit
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by quadrado194: 4:11am On Jun 01, 2016
ganie:
hot 3 bro
OK bro..create it
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by ben49(m): 4:14am On Jun 01, 2016
Viktor1983:

i saw it here http://infinixmobility.com/smartphone/hot3-lte/

I'm actually waiting for it, my Infinix hot served me well, I'm going to stick with the brand.
if I wait and it doesn't drop then will go for tecno Boom j8.
it's out nw
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by ben49(m): 4:14am On Jun 01, 2016
georgemartina:
nope, not yet out
out nw
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by ben49(m): 4:15am On Jun 01, 2016
truewalker:

OK o, if you say so.
am not the only one who noticed that. also saw it in a blog. took series of pics yesterday, only to get home to see blurry pics, which you mustn't zoom. but the back camera is OK.
sounds weird
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by ben49(m): 4:15am On Jun 01, 2016
georgemartina:
I'll make enquires and get back to u
aiit
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by ben49(m): 4:16am On Jun 01, 2016
Alfred234:
I heard that the LTE version of HOT 3 is out for 36k... who can confirm this pls?
I saw it on jumia today
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by ben49(m): 4:16am On Jun 01, 2016
truewalker:
this front camera no too make brain jawe. prefer my hot 2 camera. the over hyped camera is trash. images are blurry. prefer my hot2 10×, if not for the battery & screen size advantage of hot 3. una fall my hand jawe.
hmmmm
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by frostland(m): 5:56am On Jun 01, 2016
ben49:
hmm..wen d 2gb version is out
Check camera settings
I have tried noting
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 01, 2016
truewalker:
hmm infinix don fall my hand; no but wonder the delay of the 2gb version, they knew sale of 1gb version my drop. After the so much anticipation , they eventually released a phone with no difference in spec. just the 2gb ram & LTE.... nawaooo. thank God I didn't wait for the 2gb version.
Bro... Do you notice on this Hot 3 that, if sim 1 data is switched on, the sim 2 won't receive any call? And vice versa.

How cab one rectify this? Is there any update to rectify this? In fact , this is a big problem for Hot 3.

Secondly, you can only assign one ringtone for both sim... This is bad as i just discovered this bug.

ANY HELP
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by Mobileman829(m): 8:52am On Jun 01, 2016
i use a Hot 3 too, but i have not experienced that. Maybe you should check your settings.

Demaejy:

Bro... Do you notice on this Hot 3 that, if sim 1 data is switched on, the sim 2 won't receive any call? And vice versa.

How cab one rectify this? Is there any update to rectify this? In fact , this is a big problem for Hot 3.

Secondly, you can only assign one ringtone for both sim... This is bad as i just discovered this bug.

ANY HELP
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by Carlcaresophia: 9:00am On Jun 01, 2016
frostland:
pls help this my infinix hot3 is killing me my camera is showing picture upside down I have tried all I could pls who have similar problem? hw can I change it
Hello Frostland, you can try to reboot the phone, if there is still problem, you can try to restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files. Thank you!
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 01, 2016
Mobileman829:
i use a Hot 3 too, but i have not experienced that. Maybe you should check your settings.

Very funny, please check well and perform the experiment yourself. You will notice that , you can only receive calls on the sim card you switch on its data connection.

And are you telling me you can have different ringing tone for both sim cards?

Check well my friend.
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 01, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hello Frostland, you can try to reboot the phone, if there is still problem, you can try to restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files. Thank you!
Pls, what can you say about receiving calls ONLY on the sim slot you switch on its data connection? The other sim that its data ain't switch on won't get any call. It won't available to callers.

And, one can only assign a single ringing tone for both sim.
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by singlar: 9:12am On Jun 01, 2016
Experience the beauty of the Infinix Hot 3 Pro
Form Factor & Exterior
It is very evident that the Infinix hot 3 Pro has broken away from the “box design” as seen on several other Infinix products (like all the zero smartphones and the Infinix hot 2).
However, Infinix hot 3 Pro comes with curved edges like that of the Infinix hot note. The Hot 3 Pro comes with an impressive 5.5 inch screen. For enhanced feel, the metallic frame has been processed to repel fingerprint stains. Elegant edges, and polished sides combined for the perfect fit.
HOT 3 Pro comes with many vibrant colors. While its plastic casing is minimalistic, its physical presence speaks for itself. Visually distinctive, each diagonal line adds nuances to texture for that unique feel. The concave logo is designed to be instantly recognizable. Also noteworthy are the back speakers, placed at the bottom of the device; two bumpy side extrusions elevate speakers for excellent audibility even if placed face-down on a table.

Infinix Hot 3 Pro: Display

As stated above, Infinix mobility moved away from the 5-inch screen to a 5.5 inch size screen, which affords users a great viewing experience. Regarding the screen resolution, the Infinix hot 3 Pro has a 720 x 1280 pixels hence a pixel density of 267.

Infinix Hot 3 Pro: Camera

Taking selfies has never been easier; with the Infinix Hot 3 Pro you can take that hot selfie with light friendly led flash light for a complete selfie experience.
The front/selfie camera also benefits from a “soft flash” (first in the hot series) which illuminates photos when shooting in low light conditions.
Going for Omnivision’s OV8865 sensor, the Infinix hot 3 has an 8mp back shooter which is capable of capturing 1080p videos at 30 frames per second (fps) or 720p at 60 fps.

Infinix Hot 3 Pro : Processor

The Infinix hot 3 Pro is a quad-core device with processing speed clocked at over 1.3GHz. Other than being 32bit, the SOC is good – most devices running on it have really nice reviews and feedback from users.
Infinix Hot 3 Pro: Memory (2GB RAM)
Internal memory is 16GB with SD card support up to 32GB and RAM is 2GB. The main benefit of having a large chunk of RAM on your smartphone is simple. It means more apps can stay open in the background, reducing the endless opening/closing cycle that can make using a slower, less capable smartphone a tedious exercise in staring at a wide range of rotating "loading" icons. Another area you'll see improved is the web browser performance. So the more RAM you have, the more web pages you can open up simultaneously for idly leafing through whenever you get left alone long enough to do some extended reading.
If you are interested in the performance of heavy graphics oriented apps (games, HD video, etc), then you must love the 2GB RAM that comes with the Hot 3 Pro , this 2GB RAM size is important for faster execution of Apps on your phone. It will ensures lag-free games, smooth operations. If you constantly task switch between many different apps or if you need to run complex memory-hungry apps to open complex large files, then having extra this Infinix Hot 3 2GB RAM is going to be more valuable to you

Infinix Hot 3 Pro: Battery

Finally, down to the part which could make or mar the device for Nigerians – the battery. Infinix went up from 2,400mAh on the Hot 2 to 3,000mAh for this device . Infinix Hot 3 Pro comes with 9 hours of web browsing, fast charging and long lasting battery.
HOT 3 Pro (X554) combines good exterior design with a large screen and decent hardware
for an affordable retail price, it allows both the young and the elderly to access a new and exciting connected world.
Get the best of infinix products at affordable prices during this mobile week https://www./smartphones/infinix/?source=NG_w22_CB_MobileWeekLP_Infinix

Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by Mobileman829(m): 9:15am On Jun 01, 2016
Well, you might find it funny, i just called both sims with a colleagues number and the two different sims are working, kindly check, but if it does not work take the phone to their care centre, carlcare and para for there.my advice though

Demaejy:

Very funny, please check well and perform the experiment yourself. You will notice that , you can only receive calls on the sim card you switch on its data connection.

And are you telling me you can have different ringing tone for both sim cards?

Check well my friend.
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 01, 2016
Mobileman829:
Well, you might find it funny, i just called both sims with a colleagues number and the two different sims are working, kindly check, but if it does not work take the phone to their care centre, carlcare and para for there.my advice though

Maybe you didn't switch on one's data and call the other sim that ain't switch on.

Have seen 3diff people complaining about the same issue. Maybe urs is different I don't knw but this must be a mistake from the manufacturer. I just hope there will be any update that will erase the bug.

Tell me about the ringing tone ish. Were u be able to assign diff ringing tone for both sim card?
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by Viktor1983(m): 10:21am On Jun 01, 2016
ben49:
it's out nw
Really? nice one...
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by safas20(f): 11:25am On Jun 01, 2016
Check out the lovely wallpapers/themes of the Infinix Hot 3

Hello guys, I decided to share some impressive wallpapers I met on my new Infinix Hot 3. The Infinix Hot 3 comes with elegant wallpapers, X wallpapers they call it, am a fan of beautiful pictures and wallpapers, I decided to share some. Kindly share your wallpaper and suggest anyone for me to download and please I don’t like sports wallpapers, but am willing to try it out. Thanks

Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by phonedaddy: 11:33am On Jun 01, 2016
LOL impressive wallpapers though. My battery is low if not i would have shown you what real wallpapers look like.

safas20:
Check out the lovely wallpapers/themes of the Infinix Hot 3

Hello guys, I decided to share some impressive wallpapers I met on my new Infinix Hot 3. The Infinix Hot 3 comes with elegant wallpapers, X wallpapers they call it, am a fan of beautiful pictures and wallpapers, I decided to share some. Kindly share your wallpaper and suggest anyone for me to download and please I don’t like sports wallpapers, but am willing to try it out. Thanks
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by Onerandomgirl(f): 11:40am On Jun 01, 2016
Hmm, X wallpapers right? check out mine

Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by adeememman(m): 11:59am On Jun 01, 2016
augster:
whats the cost and how long to osogbo, osun state.
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by NaijalovesU: 12:12pm On Jun 01, 2016
ask if it is new, fairly used or roughly used

adeememman:
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by gen2briz(m): 12:15pm On Jun 01, 2016
augster:

Am interested
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by truewalker: 1:25pm On Jun 01, 2016
Demaejy:

ANY HELP
same here... you have to wait for the next update.
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by augster(m): 3:04pm On Jun 01, 2016
gen2briz:

Am interested
Whatsapp my number
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by augster(m): 3:06pm On Jun 01, 2016
adeememman:
no pay on delivery for Oshogbo, and to that dude that asked, I only sell new phones

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (155) (Reply)

Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread / Hack Your Symbian Phone In 3mins(v3,v5,anna,belle) Now / Tecno P3 Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.