Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,004 members, 7,814,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread - Phones (138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread (247120 Views)

What The Inside Of Infinix Hot 3(x554) And Tecno Boom J7 Look Like / Infinix Hot X557 VS Infinix Hot 3 X554 - See The Similarities And Difference / Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by NaijalovesU: 3:09pm On Jun 13, 2016
allow the user to make his her preference, na infinix we dey talk about here oo!!
georgemartina:
just order it online
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by NaijalovesU: 3:14pm On Jun 13, 2016
The Infinix Hot 3 obviously did not disappoint at all. Great and lovely soft flash for the front camera, and it comes with the XUI which gives it an awesome feel . nice phone jare
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by gen2briz(m): 3:47pm On Jun 13, 2016
tech2477:
Please kindly check your settings.I use an Infinix Hot 3 but i have not experienced that but if the issue persist you can visit any carlcare center close to you.

Am not the only one complaining, see comments from their forum page

Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by lastbaff(m): 6:01pm On Jun 13, 2016
NaijalovesU:
The Infinix Hot 3 obviously did not disappoint at all. Great and lovely soft flash for the front camera, and it comes with the XUI which gives it an awesome feel . nice phone jare
Yap, it's a lovely phone. See full specs here: Infinix Hot 3 specs & current price in Nigeria
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by osayuwamwen(m): 6:18pm On Jun 13, 2016
gen2briz:
please, is it only me or some other people are also experiencing it,wherever I on data connection on sim 1, I won't be able to receive Call on sim 2 because it will be telling the caller that the number is not reachable and vice versa if I switch data connection to sim 2. any solution to this pls.
update yr device 190mb it fixed d bug, but even before I updated mine i didn't experience it , a lot of users complained of DAT bug .
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by gen2briz(m): 6:52pm On Jun 13, 2016
osayuwamwen:
update yr device 190mb it fixed d bug, but even before I updated mine i didn't experience it , a lot of users complained of DAT bug .

Thanks, I just check now to see if there's any update. Lo and behold I see this.

Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by Borwe: 5:52pm On Jun 14, 2016
Does it fix the apps not installing?
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by forke(m): 11:33pm On Jun 14, 2016
osayuwamwen:

I jus update mine 2day nd d problem was fixed, bt I can't find my torchlight at d shortcut menu anymore, do u av any idea were I might find it inside my 4one?
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by Borwe: 6:58am On Jun 15, 2016
forke:

I jus update mine 2day nd d problem was fixed, bt I can't find my torchlight at d shortcut menu anymore, do u av any idea were I might find it inside my 4one?

No, but did the update fix the apps not installing errors like in dream league soccer 2016
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by Hansbireo(m): 12:29pm On Jun 15, 2016
how good is the infinix hot 3? does the otg work well? are there custom roms for the device like infinix hot 2 powered with android one.. currently using a java device which should be outdate by now. All i need is to know, which among this is better itel 505, infinix hot 2 or 3, lenovo a5000, and huawei honor 5 not tecno camon c8, j8 which look washed out and anyother models from tecno and innjoo .... you can argue with me if you think im seeing things the wrong way! but pls give me an answer..
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by safas20(f): 3:59pm On Jun 15, 2016
The Hot 3 is just 30k, it is quiet affordable
jmichlins:
I pray that i will have money to get this when it drops but these must be what i expect. 16mp main and 5mp rear. 2gb and 3gb ram with 16gb and 32gb respectively. Lte plus 4500amh battery with pump charge. full hd screen and 5.5" with 76% screen to body ratio. I do not know much about chipset but i know it will be mtk and price should be 25~28k
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by safas20(f): 4:01pm On Jun 15, 2016
Oga do you want to compare the Hot 3 with all available phones in the market? that one nah project oo, what is the course title again

Hansbireo:
how good is the infinix hot 3? does the otg work well? are there custom roms for the device like infinix hot 2 powered with android one.. currently using a java device which should be outdate by now. All i need is to know, which among this is better itel 505, infinix hot 2 or 3, lenovo a5000, and huawei honor 5 not tecno camon c8, j8 which look washed out and anyother models from tecno and innjoo .... you can argue with me if you think im seeing things the wrong way! but pls give me an answer..
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by forke(m): 7:46pm On Jun 15, 2016
Borwe:

No, but did the update fix the apps not installing errors like in dream league soccer 2016

I don't knw bcus I don't play games nt to talk of download, ask d game freaks
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by Hansbireo(m): 8:15pm On Jun 15, 2016
safas20:
Oga do you want to compare the Hot 3 with all available phones in the market? that one nah project oo, what is the course title again

Make it ur assignment.
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by osayuwamwen(m): 8:52pm On Jun 15, 2016
gen2briz:

Thanks, I just check now to see if there's any update. Lo and behold I see this.
how come yr new update is 282mb and A1-L whereas mine is 217 and A2-L

Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by osayuwamwen(m): 8:56pm On Jun 15, 2016
forke:

factory reset yr device after any update
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by gen2briz(m): 4:29am On Jun 16, 2016
osayuwamwen:
how come yr new update is 282mb and A1-L whereas mine is 217 and A2-L

I guess different update for different issues
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by selfdefence: 8:27am On Jun 16, 2016
How much does the infinix go for?
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by Carlcaresophia: 8:42am On Jun 16, 2016
gen2briz:
please, is it only me or some other people are also experiencing it,wherever I on data connection on sim 1, I won't be able to receive Call on sim 2 because it will be telling the caller that the number is not reachable and vice versa if I switch data connection to sim 2. any solution to this pls.
Hello Gen2briz, for the problem we suggest you take your phone, along with receipt or warranty card, to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with the problem. If you need us send you contact info, please let us know your location. Thank you!
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by gen2briz(m): 9:24am On Jun 16, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hello Gen2briz, for the problem we suggest you take your phone, along with receipt or warranty card, to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with the problem. If you need us send you contact info, please let us know your location. Thank you!

Thanks,but the update I received have solved the issues.
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by Borwe: 10:25am On Jun 16, 2016
Does the latest update fix the apps not installing?
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by Hansbireo(m): 12:17pm On Jun 16, 2016
forke:

I don't knw bcus I don't play games nt to talk of download, ask d game freaks

Lie lie! so u don't have any game on ur device.. even if u share a screenshot i won't believe.. but if arent telling a lie.. tell me why do u buy or purchase a smart phone #stopabusingthepurposeofsmartphones.

dude get a nokia 3310 with 6 extra batteries its best for calls, Emails including smartfacebook and there is enough longetivity. ..pls don't get me wrong.
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by osayuwamwen(m): 12:47pm On Jun 16, 2016
Borwe:
Does the latest update fix the apps not installing?
Oga app are installing fine, I updated all ma on play store, even downloaded FIFA 16, wildblood and bia3 from andropalace and they are all working fine with no lag
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by osayuwamwen(m): 1:21pm On Jun 16, 2016
ss

Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 16, 2016
Hansbireo:

Lie lie! so u don't have any game on ur device.. even if u share a screenshot i won't believe.. but if arent telling a lie.. tell me why do u buy or purchase a smart phone #stopabusingthepurposeofsmartphones.

dude get a nokia 3310 with 6 extra batteries its best for calls, Emails including smartfacebook and there is enough longetivity. ..pls don't get me wrong.
Bro its not like that,when i had hot 2,there was a time i had fts,dream league and many others,i even had fifa 14,asphalt 8,nfs most wanted,real racing 3(rr3),but there was a time i uninstalled all,none left,when my phone was stolen,only piano tiles 2 was on my phone. Apart from that,what about whatsapp,facebook and twitter even though i dont tweet,3310 cant do this bro

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 16, 2016
osayuwamwen:
ss
You like game o
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by osayuwamwen(m): 1:36pm On Jun 16, 2016
as u can see apps are installing from playstore

Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by Borwe: 4:32pm On Jun 16, 2016
osayuwamwen:

But they didnt used to work for you before right? Like Asphalt Nitro new versions. Did it work?
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by Borwe: 4:34pm On Jun 16, 2016
osayuwamwen:

Also please share ss or actual Instagram in your launcher. I could also download apps from playstore. But during install tgats when it failed.
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by forke(m): 5:37pm On Jun 16, 2016
osayuwamwen:
factory reset yr device after any update

If I factory reset d 4one, e nor go downgrade to d previous version?
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by forke(m): 5:40pm On Jun 16, 2016
Before I even update I dey download apps from playstore without any problem

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (155) (Reply)

Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread / Hack Your Symbian Phone In 3mins(v3,v5,anna,belle) Now / Tecno P3 Discussion Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.