Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Buhari's Budget Riddled With Errors Puts Graft War In Doubt -bloomberg - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Budget Riddled With Errors Puts Graft War In Doubt -bloomberg (19020 Views)

Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets / James Faleke Escapes Death, Was Shot At, Car Riddled With Bullets / Buhari’s Budget Riddled With Errors, Puts Corruption War In Doubt – Bloomberg (2) (3) (4)

Re: Buhari's Budget Riddled With Errors Puts Graft War In Doubt -bloomberg by 1freshdude: 4:20pm On Feb 15, 2016
dragonking2:
This your comment shows that you are just a monumental disgrace...This current budget is shameful and filled with corruption and you are here still blaming the past government... SMH

Why will this current government copy the past budget of the past administration that they claimed are corrupt? Try and answer this question with proper reasoning.

Yes sir the budget is a disgrace, it passage must be resisted by all means, we must not slide back to the days of PDP.

Re: Buhari's Budget Riddled With Errors Puts Graft War In Doubt -bloomberg by dragonking2: 4:22pm On Feb 15, 2016
1freshdude:

Yes sir the budget is a disgrace, it passage must be resisted by all means, we must not slide back to the days of PDP.
Days of PDP ke? I thought APC government are saints.

Please answer the question I previously asked;

Why will this current government copy the past budget of the past administration that they claimed are corrupt?

Re: Buhari's Budget Riddled With Errors Puts Graft War In Doubt -bloomberg by Dewze(m): 4:28pm On Feb 15, 2016
1freshdude:

Look for any copy of the budget document from last 8years, you will discover more than allocations for house rent.
In 2009 I had a look at the budget document for the first time courtesy of my Economic planning lecturer, my mouth was agape for several minutes.

So how come we did not get to hear about all these things then? Are you trying to say it was only the National Assembly that saw these things, even the opposition APC never said anything about them. Knowing the Lai Mohammed for who he is, I'm sure we would have screamed hell if it was this bad under GEJ.

Re: Buhari's Budget Riddled With Errors Puts Graft War In Doubt -bloomberg by 1freshdude: 4:29pm On Feb 15, 2016
dragonking2:
Days of PDP ke? I thought APC government are saints.

Please answer the question I previously asked;

Why will this current government copy the past budget of the past administration that they claimed are corrupt?

Am not an APC member, channel your questions to the appropriate quarters. Please let me know the reason if you get a feed back as I am also interested in knowing why they did this.

And APC =PDP, you would not be far to call Buhari a saint in Nigeria politics though.
Re: Buhari's Budget Riddled With Errors Puts Graft War In Doubt -bloomberg by 1freshdude: 4:31pm On Feb 15, 2016
Dewze:

So how come we did not get to hear about all these things then? Are you trying to say it was only the National Assembly that saw these things, even the opposition APC never said anything about them. Knowing the Lai Mohammed for who he is, I'm sure we would have screamed hell if it was this bad under GEJ.

You did not hear about this and 10million other things because you are a typical Nigerian and Nigerians generally know little about the very things that matter.

Dont depend on Lie or jail bound Metuh they will only miss-inform you!
Re: Buhari's Budget Riddled With Errors Puts Graft War In Doubt -bloomberg by babestella: 4:37pm On Feb 15, 2016
Kikikikikiki, over 700 million to update a website, I can see thieves trying to tow the line of Fasholé another kleptomaniac.

Aso rock rent will be paid to Aisha Buhari's account. Change government of kleptomaniacs.

Re: Buhari's Budget Riddled With Errors Puts Graft War In Doubt -bloomberg by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 15, 2016
1freshdude:

Lol...kinda childish.
lolssss y or how is it childish?u said it seems I liv in d moon nd I said I live in lagos.hahahahahah.I see nairaland as a place I just come to while away time nd read rather than insult sumone I don't even no.hav a lovely day.

Re: Buhari's Budget Riddled With Errors Puts Graft War In Doubt -bloomberg by paschu: 4:40pm On Feb 15, 2016
1freshdude:

The budget is shameful and must be redressed. A large number of partisan and non partisan Nigerians share this view, and this in no way compares to atrocities committed by GEJ and his gangs, Nigeria is better off with anything or person but GEJ!

#budgetofshame

Garrrrsh. I feel like biting your lips right now. On what silly grounds are you basing this your silly assertion? Someone heartlessly escalated the budget to an insane and all time high and plans to borrow almost half of it (at a neck breaking and future destroying interest) to fund a collective scam, and you have the guts to compare him to GEJ. Incase you were too slow to notice, what this government and its allies have triied to do with this budget was to LEGALIZE their worst case embezzlement plan - and that's just for the first year. No government in the history of this nation has been this audacious with embezzlement and downright robbery of the masses.

Re: Buhari's Budget Riddled With Errors Puts Graft War In Doubt -bloomberg by 1freshdude: 4:43pm On Feb 15, 2016
paschu:

Garrrrsh. I feel like biting your lips right now. On what silly grounds are you basing this your silly assertion? Someone heartlessly escalated the budget to an sll time high and plans to borrow almost half of it (at a neck breaking and future destroying interest) to fund a collective scam, and you have the guts to compare him to GEJ. Incase you were too slow to notice, what this government and its allies have triied to do with this budget was to LEGALIZE their worst case embezzlement plan. Nobgovernment invthr history of this nation has been this audacious with embezzlement and downright robbery of the masses.

Nobody dead or alive can surpass GEJ in sleazes!
Its so difficult to be worse than GEJ I tell you, its just too too difficult. Crude Bayelsa, ineffectual PhD baboon alias fortunato! No be easy thing.
Re: Buhari's Budget Riddled With Errors Puts Graft War In Doubt -bloomberg by paschu: 4:45pm On Feb 15, 2016
1freshdude:

Nobody dead or alive can surpass GEJ in sleazes!
Its so difficult to be worse than GEJ I tell you, its just too too difficult. Crude Bayelsa, ineffectual PhD baboon alias fortunato! No be easy thing.

It's so obvious you are sick.

Re: Buhari's Budget Riddled With Errors Puts Graft War In Doubt -bloomberg by Dewze(m): 4:45pm On Feb 15, 2016
1freshdude:

You did not hear about this and 10million other things because you are a typical Nigerian and Nigerians generally know little about the very things that matter.

This is a vague and open-ended answer. Nobody is saying these things did not exist in former budgets under GEJ, but saying GEJ's was worse is simply pretentious and hitting below the belt. Then, your ego will not allow you say it the way you know it really is.

GEJ was and is not the problem of Nigeria. He himself is a product of the system. Deal with the system and you will have less of GEJ to worry about.

Know thy enemy or you will continue to throw punches at thin air.

Re: Buhari's Budget Riddled With Errors Puts Graft War In Doubt -bloomberg by 1freshdude: 4:50pm On Feb 15, 2016
Dewze:

This is a vague and open-ended answer. Nobody is saying these things did not exist in former budgets under GEJ, but saying GEJ's was worse is simply pretentious and hitting below the belt. Then, your ego will not allow you say it the way you know it really is.

GEJ was and is not the problem of Nigeria. He himself is a product of the system. Deal with the system and you will have less of GEJ to worry about.

Know thy enemy or you will continue to throw punches at thin air.

Even Abacha, OBJ and Yaradua were all products of the system but none was half as SILLY, STUPID, DUMB EMPTY, CRASH and CRUDE as GEJ. GEJ is an embodiment of what a leader should not be. Nigerians have been utterly humiliated by allowing this man represent us...I travel quite often, believe me I know what having a shameful president means.
Re: Buhari's Budget Riddled With Errors Puts Graft War In Doubt -bloomberg by NavierStokes(m): 4:55pm On Feb 15, 2016
1freshdude:

Even Abacha, OBJ and Yaradua were all products of the system but none was half as SILLY, STUPID, DUMB and EMPTY, CRASH and CRUDE as GEJ. GEJ is an embodiment of what a leader should not be. Nigerians have been utterly humiliated by allowing this man represent us...I travel quite often, believe me I know what having a shameful president means.

You have been talking too much all afternoon, what makes you feel the others expressing their views don't travel as well, in your case you only travel in cases of others they live abroad, so stop this hate on GEJ, what can you point to that he did that has not been committed by other leaders of this country including this one. I have tried to ignore you on this thread but had to come out.

Re: Buhari's Budget Riddled With Errors Puts Graft War In Doubt -bloomberg by 1freshdude: 4:58pm On Feb 15, 2016
NavierStokes:

You have been talking too much all afternoon, what makes you feel the others expressing their views don't travel as well, in your case you only travel in cases of others they live abroad, so stop this hate on GEJ, what can you point to that he did that has not been committed by other leaders of this country including this one. I have tried to ignore you on this thread but had to come out.

I have residency in USA and Schengen area at the moment.
Call police if the matter too vex you!
Re: Buhari's Budget Riddled With Errors Puts Graft War In Doubt -bloomberg by NavierStokes(m): 5:01pm On Feb 15, 2016
1freshdude:

Oga if e vex you too much call police!

Lol police will not help us cure this rants, its good we dialogue and you can convince me or i could convince you on why this hate is or isn't appropriate.

Re: Buhari's Budget Riddled With Errors Puts Graft War In Doubt -bloomberg by 1freshdude: 5:05pm On Feb 15, 2016
NavierStokes:

Lol police will not help us cure this rants, its good we dialogue and you can convince me or i could convince you on why this hate is or isn't appropriate.

Convince you? Who has the time to convince you?/just wait soon the matter go clear for unah eyes. We just keep praying that the oil price keeps falling so that people like you that need conviction to know that PDP and their goons in APC ruined Nigeria through their actions in the past 16years in power will get it.
Re: Buhari's Budget Riddled With Errors Puts Graft War In Doubt -bloomberg by NavierStokes(m): 5:12pm On Feb 15, 2016
1freshdude:

Convince you? Who has the time to convince you?/just wait soon the matter go clear for unah eyes. We just keep praying that the oil price keeps falling so that people like you that need conviction to know that PDP and their goons in APC ruined Nigeria through their actions in the past 16years in power will get it.

I laugh at your braggadocio. Alright have a great evening then and please note your prayers can not and will not be answered. Been a long time i met a braggart and good enough its on a faceless forum.
Enjoy your evening brother.

Re: Buhari's Budget Riddled With Errors Puts Graft War In Doubt -bloomberg by BushidoBlue(m): 5:14pm On Feb 15, 2016
1freshdude:

He is threading their part, and we will resist it vehemently, but a dead Buhari is better than 10,000 GEJ! Infact a dead anybody not only Buhari!

So far your resistance consists of pointing fingers at someone no longer in power while leaving the rogues to keep making a f ool of your intelligence.

Re: Buhari's Budget Riddled With Errors Puts Graft War In Doubt -bloomberg by BushidoBlue(m): 5:17pm On Feb 15, 2016
AkoEja:
What a real shame!
Unfortunately, PDP would have been 10 times worse. where is the hope for Nigerians?

Nigeria was in a recession during PDP were u aware? Did u feel it? Dont act like this hasn't happened before...

We came out if it whole other nations were crying....

Now oil prices are down our Naira is free falling and you are consoling your self with Jonathan's loss....

Chai.. see brainwshment

Re: Buhari's Budget Riddled With Errors Puts Graft War In Doubt -bloomberg by 1freshdude: 5:19pm On Feb 15, 2016
NavierStokes:

I laugh at your braggadocio. Alright have a great evening then and please note your prayers can not and will not be answered. Been a long time i met a braggart and good enough its on a faceless forum.
Enjoy your evening brother.

Funny you, you probably think very highly of yourself on Nairaland because you have a picture of an ancient building depicting a person resident in europe as your DP...nah where one man resourse/achievement finish nah I'm another man own start, take note and gerra out of here!

Re: Buhari's Budget Riddled With Errors Puts Graft War In Doubt -bloomberg by BushidoBlue(m): 5:19pm On Feb 15, 2016
1freshdude:

I agree with you bro, but theirs honor among thieves!
No thief can be as low as GEJ!

Your problem is in front of you not behind you...
The way you call Jonathan's name one would think he is your president...
Ask your president why there are corrupt figures in his budget...

.... waiting for an answer from both of you, that won't have the name Jonathan or GEJ in it...

Re: Buhari's Budget Riddled With Errors Puts Graft War In Doubt -bloomberg by NavierStokes(m): 5:21pm On Feb 15, 2016
BushidoBlue:

Nigeria was in a recession during PDP were u aware? Did u feel it? Dont act like this hasn't happened before...

We came out if it whole other nations were crying....

Now oil prices are down our Naira is free falling and you are consoling your self with Jonathan's loss....

Chai.. see brainwshment

Please help me ask him if this Is the first time the oil prices have ever dropped and also the effect on our currency during such periods in the past.
The president started on a very bad and sluggish note telling us he didn't want to make mistakes, but sadly the mistakes have already been made amd now the foot soldiers are trying to shift the blame.

Re: Buhari's Budget Riddled With Errors Puts Graft War In Doubt -bloomberg by 1freshdude: 5:22pm On Feb 15, 2016
BushidoBlue:

So far your resistance consists of pointing fingers at someone no longer in power while leaving the rogues to keep making a f ool of your intelligence.

Since you don't know the importance of your yesterday let me explain it to you succinctly.
Your father did not teach you properly yesterday and that's why you can not reason properly today.
I hope you understand now!
Re: Buhari's Budget Riddled With Errors Puts Graft War In Doubt -bloomberg by dragonking2: 5:28pm On Feb 15, 2016
1freshdude:

Even Abacha, OBJ and Yaradua were all products of the system but none was half as SILLY, STUPID, DUMB EMPTY, CRASH and CRUDE as GEJ. GEJ is an embodiment of what a leader should not be. Nigerians have been utterly humiliated by allowing this man represent us...I travel quite often, believe me I know what having a shameful president means.
But you are not ashamed of the current president who presented the most corrupt budget in history right?

Re: Buhari's Budget Riddled With Errors Puts Graft War In Doubt -bloomberg by BeardedMeat(m): 5:29pm On Feb 15, 2016
TippyTop:
From Bloomberg

Who is Buhari paying rent to?
Tinubu his Godfather.

Re: Buhari's Budget Riddled With Errors Puts Graft War In Doubt -bloomberg by zurine(f): 5:29pm On Feb 15, 2016
hmm
Re: Buhari's Budget Riddled With Errors Puts Graft War In Doubt -bloomberg by NavierStokes(m): 5:32pm On Feb 15, 2016
1freshdude:

Funny you, you probably think very highly of yourself on Nairaland because you have a picture of an ancient building depicting a person resident in europe as your DP...nah where one man resourse/achievement finish nah I'm another man own start, take note and gerra out of here!

Well first its not just any ancient building btw, and secondly you need to work on yourself. I believe you may have made some achievements in your lifetime, but please don't go running others down just because of that especially those you have never met in person such as GEJ the ex president. I believe a word is enough for the wise.

Re: Buhari's Budget Riddled With Errors Puts Graft War In Doubt -bloomberg by NavierStokes(m): 5:34pm On Feb 15, 2016
dragonking2:
But you are not ashamed of the current president who presented the most corrupt budget in history right?

Allow that guy to keep displaying his seeming "wits" on here. As if he knows what humiliation really is.

Re: Buhari's Budget Riddled With Errors Puts Graft War In Doubt -bloomberg by 1freshdude: 5:36pm On Feb 15, 2016
dragonking2:

I am against the budget just as people disagree with their mentors on certain issues and I want it redressed. But I stand firmly behind Buhari, in so far as people will end up in prison for looting Nigeria hopelessly, with reckless abandon!
Re: Buhari's Budget Riddled With Errors Puts Graft War In Doubt -bloomberg by 1freshdude: 5:37pm On Feb 15, 2016
NavierStokes:

Allow that guy to keep displaying his seeming "wits" on here. As if he knows what humiliation really is.

Oga go sit down, I don see your DP!
Re: Buhari's Budget Riddled With Errors Puts Graft War In Doubt -bloomberg by NavierStokes(m): 5:38pm On Feb 15, 2016
1freshdude:

Oga go sit down, I don see your DP!

Aiit buona sera fratello. Arrivederci.

Re: Buhari's Budget Riddled With Errors Puts Graft War In Doubt -bloomberg by 1freshdude: 5:40pm On Feb 15, 2016
NavierStokes:

Well first its not just any ancient building btw, and secondly you need to work on yourself. I believe you may have made some achievements in your lifetime, but please don't go running others down just because of that especially those you have never met in person such as GEJ the ex president. I believe a word is enough for the wise.

Blablabla! You don't know for sure that I have not met GEJ so shut up men!

Buhari Won't Save You In 2019, PDP Tells APC / Breaking:Malami Directs INEC To Postpone Elections In Zamfara / Bayelsa 2019: Goodluck Jonathan Says He Can’t Work For APC

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72