Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,864 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Buhari's Budget Riddled With Errors Puts Graft War In Doubt -bloomberg - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Budget Riddled With Errors Puts Graft War In Doubt -bloomberg (19021 Views)

Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets / James Faleke Escapes Death, Was Shot At, Car Riddled With Bullets / Buhari’s Budget Riddled With Errors, Puts Corruption War In Doubt – Bloomberg (2) (3) (4)

Re: Buhari's Budget Riddled With Errors Puts Graft War In Doubt -bloomberg by 1freshdude: 5:42pm On Feb 15, 2016
NavierStokes:

Aiit buona sera fratello. Arrivederci.

Nah fucking Italy you vist sef they form boss, rubbish!
Re: Buhari's Budget Riddled With Errors Puts Graft War In Doubt -bloomberg by dragonking2: 5:45pm On Feb 15, 2016
1freshdude:

I am against the budget just as people disagree with their mentors on certain issues and I want it redressed. But I stand firmly behind Buhari, in so far as people will end up in prison for looting Nigeria hopelessly, with reckless abandon!
You firmly stand behind buhari that presented a budget filled with fraud and corruption? That's good to hear..Am glad buhari didn't blame gej like you did rather he blamed a budget mafia. cheesy

Please tell us how many people have been sentenced to years of imprisonment since buhari corrupt campaign started? Also, how can one fight corruption when he himself and his gangs are corrupt?

Re: Buhari's Budget Riddled With Errors Puts Graft War In Doubt -bloomberg by NavierStokes(m): 5:47pm On Feb 15, 2016
1freshdude:

Nah fucking Italy you vist sef they form boss, rubbish!

Hahaha free your mind of all angst, bottling it up makes you a potential hazard to all those around you.
Ciao

Re: Buhari's Budget Riddled With Errors Puts Graft War In Doubt -bloomberg by Charly68: 5:57pm On Feb 15, 2016
Nonsense, people should direct their vituperations to the senior civil servants who padded the budget for their own selfish purpose. As a matter of fact every identified culprit should be dismissed.

Re: Buhari's Budget Riddled With Errors Puts Graft War In Doubt -bloomberg by 1freshdude: 5:58pm On Feb 15, 2016
dragonking2:
You firmly stand behind buhari that presented a budget filled with fraud and corruption? That's good to hear..Am glad buhari didn't blame gej like you did rather he blamed a budget mafia. cheesy

Please tell us how many people have been sentenced to years of imprisonment since buhari corrupt campaign started? Also, how can one fight corruption when he himself and his gangs are corrupt?

I have a picture of one thief Metuh in handcuffs, I no longer hear his voice or that of FFK maybe they have sore throat because of the harmattan, with the case against Metuh he will be wearing to match in less than 2months. Alex badeh, Amosu and Ihejirika's properties have been seized (stealing generals who acquired choice estates in Abj under your hero GEJ) an international warrant has been declared for Maina our pension thieve, Alams a thief and exconvict, a mentor of your oga that granted him amnesty has feigned death and gone underground because of Buhari and you wonder why I am behind Buhari? If you are a Nigerian, and is not blind nor deaf then something must be terribly wrong with your reasoning!

Re: Buhari's Budget Riddled With Errors Puts Graft War In Doubt -bloomberg by Charly68: 5:59pm On Feb 15, 2016
Nonsense, people should direct their vituperations to the senior civil servants who padded the budget for their own selfish purpose. As a matter of fact every identified culprit should be dismissed. No sane man expect the president to be going around the offices imputing figures for ministries & parastatals..those responsible for such a task has failed woefully & so should be relieved of their posts

Re: Buhari's Budget Riddled With Errors Puts Graft War In Doubt -bloomberg by dragonking2: 6:00pm On Feb 15, 2016
1freshdude:

I have a picture of one thief Metuh in handcuffs, I no longer hear his voice or that of FFK maybe they have sore throat because of the harmattan, with the case against Metuh he will be wearing to match in less than 2months. Alex badeh, Amosu and Ihejirika's properties have been seized (stealing generals who acquired choice estates in Abj under your hero GEJ) an international warrant has been declared for Maina our pension thieve, Alams a thief and exconvict, a mentor of your oga that granted him amnesty has feigned death and gone underground because of Buhari and you wonder why I am behind Buhari? If you are a Nigerian, and is not blind nor deaf then something must be terribly wrong with your reasoning!
Is metuh in prison because the last time I checked he is a free man.

Re: Buhari's Budget Riddled With Errors Puts Graft War In Doubt -bloomberg by lomprico(m): 6:04pm On Feb 15, 2016
1freshdude:

Because you make it seem like Nigerians should have let GEJ continue!
Oh please! We r talking about a fraudulent budget and u are dragging GEJ into it. Pdp has made there blunders n gone must apc do same?

Re: Buhari's Budget Riddled With Errors Puts Graft War In Doubt -bloomberg by 1freshdude: 6:05pm On Feb 15, 2016
dragonking2:
Is metuh in prison because the last time I checked he is a free man.

Check again in 2moths time and besides why he is so quite this days? I am seriously concerned!

Re: Buhari's Budget Riddled With Errors Puts Graft War In Doubt -bloomberg by paramakina202: 6:07pm On Feb 15, 2016
1freshdude:

Because your past plays a lot of role in determining your future. You think developed countries that take history seriously are stupid? The past is very very important for progress.
You are focusing more on the past than the present.

Re: Buhari's Budget Riddled With Errors Puts Graft War In Doubt -bloomberg by 1freshdude: 6:07pm On Feb 15, 2016
lomprico:

Oh please! We r talking about a fraudulent budget and u are dragging GEJ into it. Pdp has made there blunders n gone must apc do same?

Not so fast, PDP may have been kicked out but the damge they have done will affect this country for decades to come.

Re: Buhari's Budget Riddled With Errors Puts Graft War In Doubt -bloomberg by 1freshdude: 6:08pm On Feb 15, 2016
paramakina202:

You are focusing more on the past than the present.

How do you deal with people, daily situations?
Re: Buhari's Budget Riddled With Errors Puts Graft War In Doubt -bloomberg by BushidoBlue(m): 6:13pm On Feb 15, 2016
1freshdude:

Since you don't know the importance of your yesterday let me explain it to you succinctly.
Your father did not teach you properly yesterday and that's why you can not reason properly today.
I hope you understand now!

This is what happens when you give your children your password to the wifi

Re: Buhari's Budget Riddled With Errors Puts Graft War In Doubt -bloomberg by 100Cents: 6:14pm On Feb 15, 2016
TippyTop:
From Bloomberg

Who is Buhari paying rent to?

Oga Landlord.

Re: Buhari's Budget Riddled With Errors Puts Graft War In Doubt -bloomberg by 1freshdude: 6:15pm On Feb 15, 2016
BushidoBlue:

This is why happens when you give your children your password to the wifi

I see say e pain you no be small grin ! Correct, i just want you to understand the importance of your past!
Re: Buhari's Budget Riddled With Errors Puts Graft War In Doubt -bloomberg by BushidoBlue(m): 6:15pm On Feb 15, 2016
1freshdude:

METUH!!!!

DEZIANI!!??

JONATHAN!??

These names must scare you!
Cos you seem to be hallucinating about them

Re: Buhari's Budget Riddled With Errors Puts Graft War In Doubt -bloomberg by Igbospower(m): 6:17pm On Feb 15, 2016
wise ke... dey will still be Nigerians. History has never mattered to them.

Re: Buhari's Budget Riddled With Errors Puts Graft War In Doubt -bloomberg by paramakina202: 6:17pm On Feb 15, 2016
1freshdude:

How do you deal with people, daily situations?
The present and future is more important than the past.You can take that to the bank!

Re: Buhari's Budget Riddled With Errors Puts Graft War In Doubt -bloomberg by lomprico(m): 6:17pm On Feb 15, 2016
1freshdude:

Not so fast, PDP may have been kicked out but the damge they have done will affect this country for more decades to come.
Is that why buhari and his cohorts wants to loot more through this budget?
And you r saying d country will be affected for decades? That shows that apc is clueless on what to do cos if they do 4yrs is enough to turn things around. Who remembers that bush messed the US economy before he left? Obama came n fixed it, it dint take him decades.
Re: Buhari's Budget Riddled With Errors Puts Graft War In Doubt -bloomberg by Remii(m): 6:17pm On Feb 15, 2016
NavierStokes:

Femi and his gang would have passed that budget without blinking an eye. The same way Buhari signed and presented the budget would have been the same way femi and gang would have passed it without scrutiny.
that's how they used to pass it before with aim of Mr Fix it and Ghana must go. Go and check past budgets online
Re: Buhari's Budget Riddled With Errors Puts Graft War In Doubt -bloomberg by BeardedMeat(m): 6:17pm On Feb 15, 2016
dearpreye:
PMB should simply submit another budget for deliberation and eventual signing into law, so we could all rest; the current one is nothing but a show of incompetence, corruption and shame.

People must start accepting full responsibility for their actions. Anyone found to have doctored this material should be sanctioned severely. Everything mustn't be politics.
Sanctioned severely? You mean sanction the Ministers? This budget issue has been on now for 3weeks or more and nobody has been indicted talkless santioned. Why has Udo Udoma kept quite about this, one would expect he would be at the fore front explaining to nigerians what happened. He is keeping quiet because he knows the stakes are high. None of Buhari's noisemakers can extricate himself from this budget of yams because together with the civil servants, they all burned the midnight oil padding and stuffing the silo!
How convinient for them to blame some faceless civil servants.

Re: Buhari's Budget Riddled With Errors Puts Graft War In Doubt -bloomberg by BushidoBlue(m): 6:19pm On Feb 15, 2016
1freshdude:

I see say e pain you no be small grin ! Correct, i just want you to understand the importance of your past!

Hahahahahaaaa
Na u dey pain pass na,
Your party can't come up with an original budget and as you said una go dub the one wey bad....
In fact una no fit dub good thing na Olodo dubbing una sabi...

So we understand....
Keep flaunting your pain...

Re: Buhari's Budget Riddled With Errors Puts Graft War In Doubt -bloomberg by 1freshdude: 6:20pm On Feb 15, 2016
BushidoBlue:

METUH!!!!

DEZIANI!!??

JONATHAN!??

These names must scare you!
Cos you seem to be hallucinating about them

Metuh, Rolex fit that guy sha!
Is either imaginary cancer kill Deziani or she wear uniforms last!
GEJ? Unhappiness will kill him, he is a very sad man!
Re: Buhari's Budget Riddled With Errors Puts Graft War In Doubt -bloomberg by BushidoBlue(m): 6:22pm On Feb 15, 2016
1freshdude:

Metuh, Rolex fit that guy sha!
Is either imaginary cancer kill Deziani or she wear uniforms last!
GEJ? Unhappiness will kill him, he is a very sad man!

This one is seriously pained....

Re: Buhari's Budget Riddled With Errors Puts Graft War In Doubt -bloomberg by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 15, 2016
BeardedMeat:
Sanctioned severely? You mean sanction the Ministers? This budget issue has been on now for 3weeks or more and nobody has been indicted talkless santioned. Why has Udo Udoma kept quite about this, one would expect he would be at the fore front explaining to nigerians what happened. He is keeping quiet because he knows the stakes are high. None of Buhari's noisemakers can extricate himself from this budget of yams because together with the civil servants, they all burned the midnight oil padding and stuffing the silo!
How convinient for them to blame some faceless civil servants.

It's actually difficult to sanction anyone because PMB actually indicted himself as being incompetent/corruption for presenting the budget without actually skimming through it; the buck stops at his desk. This is very serious.

Re: Buhari's Budget Riddled With Errors Puts Graft War In Doubt -bloomberg by 1freshdude: 6:23pm On Feb 15, 2016
PDP rats, your session is over, happy wailing!
Re: Buhari's Budget Riddled With Errors Puts Graft War In Doubt -bloomberg by dragonking2: 6:23pm On Feb 15, 2016
1freshdude:

Check again in 2moths time and besides why he is so quite this days? I am seriously concerned!
Oh, he is now quiet? I thought you said buhari will sentence then to jail for years? grin

Re: Buhari's Budget Riddled With Errors Puts Graft War In Doubt -bloomberg by Igbospower(m): 6:24pm On Feb 15, 2016
I bliv we the populace also have ourself to blame.how can we vote a man that could not produce his certificate,how can we vote a man that has a very bad past.I was watching the usa presidential debate jesus I wept for my country.u see sound men talk,debate,counter debate them self.but we nigerians we still went ahead to vote a man that was scared to even come to a presidential debate,so we can judge his intellectual capabilities. I bliv we are wise now. bliv we the populace also have ourself to blame.how can we vote a man that could not produce his certificate,how can we vote a man that has a very bad past.I was watching the usa presidential debate jesus I wept for my country.u see sound men talk,debate,counter debate them self.but we nigerians we still went ahead to vote a man that was scared to even come to a presidential debate,so we can judge his intellectual capabilities. I bliv we are wise now.

wise ke.. Nigerians will always be Nigerians. people dat will never learn 4rm their past.

Re: Buhari's Budget Riddled With Errors Puts Graft War In Doubt -bloomberg by BushidoBlue(m): 6:27pm On Feb 15, 2016
dragonking2:
Oh, he is now quiet? I thought you said buhari will sentence then to jail for years? grin

You dey mind d Olodo??

Re: Buhari's Budget Riddled With Errors Puts Graft War In Doubt -bloomberg by 1freshdude: 6:27pm On Feb 15, 2016
paramakina202:

The present and future is more important than the past.You can take that to the bank!

That's why you are not fortunate.
I came out of break to reply you because you need sense urgently, place your head on your computer and receive sense now!
You deal with situations and people based on previous experiences. Why do you think people read books and companies make research about consumers or rivals behaviours? Boy use your coconuts!
Re: Buhari's Budget Riddled With Errors Puts Graft War In Doubt -bloomberg by NavierStokes(m): 6:28pm On Feb 15, 2016
Remii:
that's how they used to pass it before with aim of Mr Fix it and Ghana must go. Go and check past budgets online

The reason why we must see a marked change as they did campaign on the mantra of "change".

Re: Buhari's Budget Riddled With Errors Puts Graft War In Doubt -bloomberg by BushidoBlue(m): 6:31pm On Feb 15, 2016
1freshdude:

That's why you are not fortunate.
You deal with situations and people based on previous experiences. Why do you think people read books and company make research about consumers or rivals behaviours? Boy use your coconuts!

Some people are bereft of manners

How can u call someone unfortunate over something you are guilty of
Oga fix your budget
Tout like you

Breaking:Malami Directs INEC To Postpone Elections In Zamfara / Sowore: Peter Obi No Different From APC Politicians / Dolapo Osinbajo And Nigerian Police Wives Meet (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66