Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Valentine Tragedy Hits The Police As Area Commander Drowned In Swimming Pool - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine Tragedy Hits The Police As Area Commander Drowned In Swimming Pool (599 Views)

Gay Man Kicked Out Of Swimming Pool For Wearing This At Encore Beach Club / Couple Pose With Dolphin In Swimming Pool, Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Dubai Desert / Man Appears To Drown In A Swimming Pool As Sexy Ladies Take Pictures In Bikinis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valentine Tragedy Hits The Police As Area Commander Drowned In Swimming Pool by minasota(f): 1:02pm On Feb 15, 2016
Tragedy struck the Nigeria Police Force
yesterday as an Area Commander was
allegedly drowned while celebrating St
Valentine day.
The Area Commander who was identified
as Mr. Usong Ekpo, an Assistant
Commissioner of Police in charge of Area K
command in Morogbo Lagos allegedly died
in a swimming pool at a popular hotel in
the Ajah area of Lagos.
Daily Sun learnt that Ekpo who was in
company of his friends had gone to
celebrate St Valentine Day when he
decided to swim and was drowned.
Witnesses told Daily Sun that he was
rescued from the pool and was taken to
the hospital but died few minutes later.
Details soon… http://sunnewsonline.com/new/breaking-news-area-commander-drowned-in-swimming-pool/
Re: Valentine Tragedy Hits The Police As Area Commander Drowned In Swimming Pool by chrisbaby24(m): 1:09pm On Feb 15, 2016
Chaii....make he RIP...na wetin I fit tell am....!!!
Re: Valentine Tragedy Hits The Police As Area Commander Drowned In Swimming Pool by menix(m): 1:10pm On Feb 15, 2016
Karma is a b1tch..
Re: Valentine Tragedy Hits The Police As Area Commander Drowned In Swimming Pool by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 15, 2016
I never wanted to log on onto nairaland until now due to the excess outpour of valentine related threads, but since today is Monday I thought all the activities would have died down.
But then I did and what did I see?
The same annoying threads.

(1) (Reply)

Bitterness Hurts, How Hurt Feelings Spawn Resentment & Spite / Nigerian Economy & Love / Article: The Cheaters Lodge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.