Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) (67302 Views)

Man Poses With His Pets, A Python And Scorpions In Borno State (Photos) / Dog Rescued From Clutches Of A Big Python In Awka / A Nairalander Going To Work Saves A Python (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 15, 2016
Those men will end up roasting and eating the Python ...I'm very sure and certain of that. smiley
#BushMeat.
Re: Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 15, 2016
amdoyin82:
Thank God the dog was rescued on time.

It will die eventually, from the marks on its side, i think its ribs are broken plus the front legs have been dislocated. In a matter of hours it ll die. Its part of the food chain. The snakr has to feed.

3 Likes

Re: Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) by redcliff: 3:21pm On Feb 15, 2016
lwise:
The dog is as good as dead. Im sure all the ribs have been broken.

did you watchthe video or zou are just quick to comment_

1 Like

Re: Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) by Youngk(m): 3:21pm On Feb 15, 2016
the dog be like, una thank you ooo na so I for die today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) by VickyRotex(f): 3:22pm On Feb 15, 2016
shocked shocked shocked

Why did I watch this? cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) by supereagle(m): 3:22pm On Feb 15, 2016
Soup for Snake eaters
Re: Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) by Spanner4(m): 3:23pm On Feb 15, 2016
grin
Chukwudi44,tosney2much, sinaj make una come see meat ooo
Re: Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) by suwalee(f): 3:24pm On Feb 15, 2016
IamMissMarvel:
Edo pple. I hail o.
we hail u too
Re: Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) by suwalee(f): 3:25pm On Feb 15, 2016
Osirimononaye:
Edo! Edo! Edo! Hmmm
yes yes yes why art thou calling dem
Re: Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) by swezenberg(m): 3:27pm On Feb 15, 2016
Osc:
what did the dog do with its teeth? Hate such dogs who cant act

Act against a python. Go and read up the pressure those muscles can exert on the body
Re: Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) by AreaFada2: 3:27pm On Feb 15, 2016
suwalee:

Help me ask am my dear. cheesy
Re: Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) by FTBOY: 3:30pm On Feb 15, 2016
bishop4life:

Those who killed that snake hates nature. An animal with little or no risk to human killed cos of ordinary bingo.

and i'm sure the dog might have attacked the snake first.....thinking it could kill it

1 Like

Re: Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) by Osirimononaye(m): 3:34pm On Feb 15, 2016
suwalee:
Ohhh sh!t an Edo girl replied me (Heart jump out of my mouth) oh am sorry for callin thy name...no go tell ur people

1 Like

Re: Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) by visita: 3:34pm On Feb 15, 2016
Clone2020:
Hear that woman screaming Jesus as if the snake is the devil. The snake was looking for its next meal and these people are acting hysterical. Hahaha I can't stop laughing.
This reminds me of the snake that swallowed a whole goat last week. There's a good chance this dog was being curious poking the snake or trying to play with it before being paralyzed by venom. It's going to die a slow and painful death if the venom isn't removed immediately.
No venom involved here. Pythons are not venomous snakes, they are constrictors, that is they wrap themselves around their prey and squeeze them to death. It's so wonderful that this process might take hours because they'll never commence feeding until the prey's heart stops beating.

5 Likes

Re: Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) by sucess001(m): 3:34pm On Feb 15, 2016
Thats was how Jonathan's python of corruption was squeezing life out of Nigeria before God delivered us...

10 Likes

Re: Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) by jimmyolasun: 3:35pm On Feb 15, 2016
Clone2020:
Hear that woman screaming Jesus as if the snake is the devil. The snake was looking for its next meal and these people are acting hysterical. Hahaha I can't stop laughing.
This reminds me of the snake that swallowed a whole goat last week. There's a good chance this dog was being curious poking the snake or trying to play with it before being paralyzed by venom. It's going to die a slow and painful death if the venom isn't removed immediately.
pythons don't have venoms.. They tend to coil round their prey and choke it to death before swallowing it whole.. Though their Is 80percent chance the dog will die from internal injuries such as broken bones, ribs and damage to the lungs.
Re: Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 15, 2016
swezenberg:

Act against a python. Go and read up the pressure those muscles can exert on the body

Can it kill a rotweiller or hyena?

1 Like

Re: Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) by kobonaire(m): 3:37pm On Feb 15, 2016
I have a feeling that the dog and snake go enter the same pot in the end ...

3 Likes

Re: Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) by Clone2020(m): 3:38pm On Feb 15, 2016
jimmyolasun:
pythons don't have venoms.. They tend to coil round their prey and choke it to death before swallowing it whole.. Though their Is 80percent chance the dog will die from internal injuries such as broken bones, ribs and damage to the lungs.

Hmm... thanks for the info, I guess it might live a lil longer but with cracked ribs.

1 Like

Re: Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) by Clone2020(m): 3:39pm On Feb 15, 2016
visita:
No venom involved here. Pythons are not venomous snakes, they are constrictor, that is they wrap themselves around their prey and squeeze them to death. It's so wonderful that this process might take hours because they'll never commence feeding until the prey's heart stops beating.

Thanks did the correction... wasn't sure it it was venomous or not.
Re: Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) by suwalee(f): 3:44pm On Feb 15, 2016
Osirimononaye:

Ohhh sh!t an Edo girl replied me (Heart jump out of my mouth) oh am sorry for callin thy name...no go tell ur people
apology accepted
Re: Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) by Osirimononaye(m): 3:45pm On Feb 15, 2016
suwalee:
apology accepted
thranx u
Re: Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) by Herrmes: 3:49pm On Feb 15, 2016
Why rescue the dog? The dog is dead already or in a terrible situation.
Re: Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 15, 2016
FTBOY:
but the snake was just trying to feeding to survive

And the pet owners were just trying to rescue that poor dog so it can survive to see another day also! Fvck that survival bull-shit man!

1 Like

Re: Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) by Greatidonis: 3:53pm On Feb 15, 2016
Make that snake come try my rottweiler, them go use him head wakk like sardine

2 Likes

Re: Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) by gbens2000(m): 3:53pm On Feb 15, 2016
Dat dog wil survive for shizzle all it needs it a good veterinary doc.dogs AV great survival instinct and by nature.

3 Likes

Re: Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) by gbens2000(m): 3:55pm On Feb 15, 2016
suwalee:
buh no be all of una be winch na?
Re: Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) by gbens2000(m): 3:56pm On Feb 15, 2016
Osirimononaye:

Hahahaha,u think sey na all of them be winch abi?
Re: Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) by klenton(m): 4:00pm On Feb 15, 2016
WASMOG:
GOD ALMIGHTY PLS DON'T LET ME MEET THIS KIND OF GAIENT SNAKE THROUOGHOUT THE DAYS OF MY LIFE

lol

grin
WASMOG:
GOD ALMIGHTY PLS DON'T LET ME MEET THIS KIND OF GAIENT SNAKE THROUOGHOUT THE DAYS OF MY LIFE

lol
Re: Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) by visita: 4:01pm On Feb 15, 2016
Clone2020:

Thanks did the correction... wasn't sure it it was venomous or not.
You're welcome sir
Re: Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) by meccuno: 4:04pm On Feb 15, 2016
Who has ever eaten a Dog and Snake Stew? grin
Re: Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video) by Osirimononaye(m): 4:05pm On Feb 15, 2016
gbens2000:
Hahahaha,u think sey na all of them be winch abi?
Did i said that (*Squezed face*)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) / Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) / My Ram Died And I Roasted It For My Dogs (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.