Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,653 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Can A Woman Build House Without The Husband Knowing? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can A Woman Build House Without The Husband Knowing? (2413 Views)

"Good Wife Is One Who Build House & Use Husband As C Of O" - Man. See Reactions / When The Wife becomes the Husband. / When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Woman Build House Without The Husband Knowing? by Oyiboman69: 1:29pm On Feb 15, 2016
it is obvious that ,marriage, as an institution, is a union between a man and wife. I guess that is where the popular saying,'for better or worst 'came into existence,as the couple may definitely face life's challenges.
Women, on the other hand, are the one who can go extra miles to achieve this union. the are the one who will dance the most, laugh, they will invite both current and forgotten friends just for them to know that today is their day,in fact they are the happiest among both, they see it as a medal to be won, after all this, some women will suddenly change overnight. most women will went on building a house without their husband knowing unless they are told by an outsider.
most women claims that men, immediately they found out that their wife has money,they will stop at nothing than to see the money being squandered.
men will be like, 'borrow me first I go pay later 'without fulfilling their promise. some will say, 'I don't want to make the same mistake my mother made when with my father.
Men, however, find this as an act of betrayal, as they -the couple, should work in building his own first because he is the head and leader of the union. well,every one has his or her own on this. but as for me **sighs**
I may not be around to see if this post will make front page or not,but from the depth of my heart, I seun and the mods to kindly tell my son, Ryan, for what a great achievement and a legacy his father has made. for I will be proud where ever I am.
my Co nairalanders,make sure you like and comment too,.xoxo
Re: Can A Woman Build House Without The Husband Knowing? by martyns303(m): 1:57pm On Feb 15, 2016
Why would a "wife" want to build a house in secret in the first place?
Re: Can A Woman Build House Without The Husband Knowing? by stat04: 2:55pm On Feb 15, 2016
ideally a woman/wife is not suppose to build her house without the consent of the hubby, but in some instance where the husband is not a trustworthy someone, eg I know of a man who is been sponsored by his wife and later the wife discovered that her husband is having children with another woman outside marriage ,in dat case I won't blame the wife if she built her house without the consent of her hubby

6 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Build House Without The Husband Knowing? by Femsyn(m): 3:02pm On Feb 15, 2016
if that happens, then it says a lot about the kinda relationship that exists between them.
Re: Can A Woman Build House Without The Husband Knowing? by Richy4(m): 3:06pm On Feb 15, 2016
Building a house is not a case of throwing a secret and surprised birthday for hubby.....

In my humble opinion, Since it was a project, the husband should know about it and chip in some advise even when he was not actively involved.....
Re: Can A Woman Build House Without The Husband Knowing? by Tolatutu: 5:50pm On Feb 15, 2016
It depends on the circumstance, in a good marriage the husband or wife should tell their spouse. However i've seen men who are so irresponsible and if they know their wife has money they will make sure they collect it and spend it on girls and booze. If she doesn't give him the money he'll start going around telling people how she's now arrogant because she has money and blah blah. Also some men have ego problems you'll be hearing how can she build a house before me, she's supposed to give me the money then i'll build the house for the family, when she's not a mumu angry People do what's best for their situation.

Can you imagine "they should work on building his own first since he's the head" If he's the head let him go and make money to build his own. So when a woman works hard and makes money she should not build a house because her husband hasn't or she should give him her own money to build his when she's not daft. So tomorrow when he marries another woman or throws her out what evidence will she have that it was her money. Even if that dosen't happen, which human being will be happy to work for money and then hand it over to another person to build his own house , when she's not the biggest mumu ever angry If you are a good husband she'll carry you along and build it in both your names if she knows you would do the same for her.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Woman Build House Without The Husband Knowing? by SAMBARRY: 10:24pm On Feb 15, 2016
Hmnn

Re: Can A Woman Build House Without The Husband Knowing? by Airnigma(f): 12:41am On Feb 16, 2016
I need to catch some sleep now, when I wake up
Re: Can A Woman Build House Without The Husband Knowing? by diportivo: 9:24am On Feb 16, 2016
Can a woman build a house without the husband knowing?

Yes.....

Should a woman build a house without the husband knowing?

I dont think so

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Build House Without The Husband Knowing? by susubrown(f): 5:14pm On Feb 16, 2016
Tolatutu:
It depends on the circumstance, in a good marriage the husband or wife should tell their spouse. However i've seen men who are so irresponsible and if they know their wife has money they will make sure they collect it and spend it on girls and booze. If she doesn't give him the money he'll start going around telling people how she's now arrogant because she has money and blah blah. Also some men have ego problems you'll be hearing how can she build a house before me, she's supposed to give me the money then i'll build the house for the family, when she's not a mumu angry People do what's best for their situation.
Can you imagine "they should work on building his own first since he's the head" If he's the head let him go and make money to build his own. So when a woman works hard and makes money she should not build a house because her husband hasn't or she should give him her own money to build his when she's not daft. So tomorrow when he marries another woman or throws her out what evidence will she have that it was her money. Even if that dosen't happen, which human being will be happy to work for money and then hand it over to another person to build his own house , when she's not the biggest mumu ever angry If you are a good husband she'll carry you along and build it in both your names if she knows you would do the same for her.

Perfect

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed: is she being ungrateful, or she is too kind. / Save A Brother!! / I Have Cheated On My Husband, Will Both Of Us Die?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.