Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,326 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) (39075 Views)

Boko Haram Kills Seal Uzoma, Nigerian Soldier In North-East (Photos) / Army Deploys Armored Tanks To The South-East. Photos/video / Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by Fast22: 6:37am On Oct 31, 2016
Rare images of NA Radioman in the NE. Imagine carrying all these tons of equipment all day long.

http://www.fastdatashare.com/2016/10/rare-photos-of-nigeria-army-radioman-in.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by Fast22: 6:40am On Oct 31, 2016
: cc lalasticlala, myndy44

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by whitebeard(m): 6:41am On Oct 31, 2016
Why radio..I mean hello..we have phones."21st" century

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by Fast22: 6:42am On Oct 31, 2016
whitebeard:
Don't you know that most of our telecommunication installation have been destroyed in the North East.

http://www.fastdatashare.com/2016/10/rare-photos-of-nigeria-army-radioman-in.html

94 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:43am On Oct 31, 2016
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by shamack: 6:48am On Oct 31, 2016
Gallant man,,,,,after u come back from this mission u come jam one guy untop ur wife,,,,i kn what u can do

39 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by Caseless: 6:57am On Oct 31, 2016
My heroes!

I think one of the masterstrokes in the fight against insurgency is the introduction of these bikes for officers by Buratai.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by aminho(m): 7:15am On Oct 31, 2016
Thats Oga Habu sabo

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by Unsad(m): 7:16am On Oct 31, 2016
grin
Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by SamJed(m): 7:19am On Oct 31, 2016
whitebeard:
In the war front they dont use phones...i mean hello...they use a radio receiver...all they do is press a button and speak into it...who do u think will be dialing a number when there is gun blazing at his front...most of the radios are high tech sophisticated radio frequency receivers...chai it is not good to be ignorant o...oga whitebeard no make this kind of mistake again o...fellow nairalanders this is my advise to u...

Don't be a whitebeard grin grin

264 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by princemillla(m): 7:21am On Oct 31, 2016
whitebeard:

You should'nt be the one asking that question are you?

I consider it most dumbest question on nairaland....

147 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by ImperialYoruba: 7:29am On Oct 31, 2016
whitebeard:

Security forces do not use commercial frequencies, simple!

88 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by iykebest1(m): 7:34am On Oct 31, 2016
whitebeard:
congratulation! you are now the olodo of the year.

230 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 7:37am On Oct 31, 2016
whitebeard:
get well soon!!

119 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 31, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:00am On Oct 31, 2016
Whitebeard don enter am today.

But if truly you have white beards, i dont think you will ask such question

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 31, 2016
whitebeard:

How old are yhu?

Yhu de watch War firms, and if yhu de watch, yhu Don ever see them de dial numbers?

In dis 21st century indeed, and yhu de asked dis kind question

140 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by Sealeddeal(m): 8:28am On Oct 31, 2016
Looking so unprofessional.
Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by emamos: 9:03am On Oct 31, 2016
whitebeard:
dumbest question of d year

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by emamos: 9:09am On Oct 31, 2016
Sealeddeal:
Looking so unprofessional.
for not carry d radio on d head abi?

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by emamos: 9:14am On Oct 31, 2016
Fast22:

Don't you know that most of our telecommunication installation have been destroyed in the North East.
dats not d reason guy

44 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by Adiade: 9:26am On Oct 31, 2016
Funny
Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by jeeqaa7(m): 9:27am On Oct 31, 2016
Then this happened to me ...
i am a christian so i did exactly what Jesus asked that we do...
gave him the other toe...

like if i did the right thing
share if i did the wrong thing

Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by Thisis2raw(m): 9:27am On Oct 31, 2016
What's that? It's that a telephone or what?
Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by Hollawaley(m): 9:27am On Oct 31, 2016
Wtf?
Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by iceberryose(m): 9:28am On Oct 31, 2016
Whiteboard gon run outta the thread like

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by trishapal(f): 9:29am On Oct 31, 2016
Boko Haram menace has been a source of generational wealth to some men in the military. Imagine what must have been taken out of the nation's purse to purchase these obsolete muscle-building equipment

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by Pavore9: 9:29am On Oct 31, 2016
Yesterday I met a Reverend Father who is in the Kenyan Army and was recounting their exploit in Somalia against Al-Shaabab , l know say these soldiers are real heroes!

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by jaymejate: 9:29am On Oct 31, 2016
whitebeard:

Haa jesu!!! shocked

You forget say we have televisions too

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by omowolewa: 9:31am On Oct 31, 2016
whitebeard:
They have to use private communication in fact well encoded, well encrypted, not the commercial network that can be intercepted by tapping, back end recordings, ntwk issues and etc.

Happy mentioning in arrears and advance, the thread is now all about you.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by efilefun(m): 9:31am On Oct 31, 2016
Fast22:

even Almighty USA still use radio for security ish, some people will just come on NL to spew trash like their brain was asleep while their fingers were typing poo

26 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) by harffie(m): 9:32am On Oct 31, 2016
whitebeard:
shocked

64 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

British Military Team Arrives Nigeria To Train Air Force Personel In Kaduna.PICS / Mustapha Mona Audu Declares For Kogi Governorship Race, Vows To End Hunger / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.