Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,814 members, 7,810,126 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Quran Contradiction Part 1: Will All Muslim Go To Hell?????? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Quran Contradiction Part 1: Will All Muslim Go To Hell?????? (1037 Views)

Christians How Would You Deny This Blatant Contradiction / Bible "Contradiction" For Dummies: A Correction For Internet "Atheists" / I Am A Sun Worshipper And An Atheist: Is There A Contradiction? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quran Contradiction Part 1: Will All Muslim Go To Hell?????? by Medicis(m): 2:15pm On Feb 15, 2016
Are Martyrs Spared or Will all
Muslims go to Hell?

The following passages of the Qur'an support
the general Muslim belief that the martyrs go to
paradise immediately:
And if ye are slain, or die, in the way of
Allah,
forgiveness and mercy from Allah are far
better than all they could amass.
And if ye die, or are slain, Lo! it is unto Allah
that ye are brought together.
-- Sura 3:157-158
Think not of those who are slain in Allah's
way as dead.
Nay, they live, finding their sustenance in
the presence of their Lord;
-- Sura 3:169
Allah hath purchased of the believers their
persons and their goods;
for theirs (in return) is the garden (of
Paradise):
they fight in His cause, and slay and are
slain:
a promise binding on Him in truth,
through the Law, the Gospel, and the Qur'an:
and who is more faithful to his covenant than
Allah?
then rejoice in the bargain which ye have
concluded:
that is the achievement supreme.
-- Sura 9:111
On the other hand, we read also that,
There will be no one of you who will not
enter it (Hell).
This was an inevitable decree of your Lord.
Afterwards he may save some of the pious,
God-fearing Muslims out of the burning fire.
-- Sura 19:71-72
Or as Arberry translates it more literally:
No one of you there is, but he shall go down
to it; That for thy Lord is a thing decreed,
determined. Then We shall deliver those that
were god-fearing; and the evildoers We shall
leave there, hobbling on their knees.
-- Sura 19:71-72
This verse tells clearly that all Muslims
[everybody] will go to Hell, (inevitable, decreed,
determined) and only some of them will
eventually be rescued from Hell, while others will
be left there forever.
Obviously, it cannot be that all go through hell
(Sura 19:71) and that martyrs go directly to
paradise, being spared hell, and "they live
(present tense), finding their sustenance in the
presence of their Lord."
Besides being contradictory, Sura 19:71-72 must
be incredibly disturbing to Muslims, who can only
look forward to go to Hell when they die.
Side remark on Sura 9:111 stating that "theirs is
the garden: they fight in His cause, and slay and
are slain: a promise binding on Him in truth,
[b]through the Law, the Gospel [/b]and the Qur'an: and
who is more faithful to his covenant than Allah?"
-- There are no such passages in the Torah or
the Gospel which promise paradise to those
slain in a military battle for God. This is another
false claim in the Qur'an. I am not sure there is
even any such concept as us fighting a military
battle for God. It is usually God who fights for
us. God is much more powerful and glorious that
he needs our weapons or strength to fight for
him.
Re: Quran Contradiction Part 1: Will All Muslim Go To Hell?????? by Rilwayne001: 4:00pm On Feb 15, 2016
copy and paste.
Re: Quran Contradiction Part 1: Will All Muslim Go To Hell?????? by promisechuks: 9:10pm On Feb 15, 2016
Rilwayne001:
copy and paste.
Why are you this stupid?
Whether copy and paste or not, does it make the context a lie?

Why can't you run for your life, since you know that you were promised that you will first enter hell?

Please, do some test on fire, just go and jump into fire for 3secs, before you can ask how long will it take allah and co to come and save you from there?

1 Like

Re: Quran Contradiction Part 1: Will All Muslim Go To Hell?????? by malvisguy212: 9:22pm On Feb 15, 2016
Rilwayne001:
copy and paste.
the copy and paste verses are not in the quran ?

1 Like

Re: Quran Contradiction Part 1: Will All Muslim Go To Hell?????? by Medicis(m): 9:43pm On Feb 15, 2016
Rilwayne001:
copy and paste.
Same way Mohammed copy and paste the quran abi?
Re: Quran Contradiction Part 1: Will All Muslim Go To Hell?????? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:09pm On Feb 15, 2016
malvisguy212:
the copy and paste verses are not in the quran ?

I wonder
Re: Quran Contradiction Part 1: Will All Muslim Go To Hell?????? by vzkpswaqnkhgytd: 10:51pm On Feb 15, 2016
(19:71) There is not one of you but shall pass by Hell. This is a decree which your Lord will fulfil.

According to hypocrites , “pass over it (Hell)” means to enter Hell, this interpretation goes against the Quran and a great many authentic traditions, which clearly state that the true believers will never be cast into Hell.

Lexically also, variduha (being presented unto) is not synonymous with dukhul (causing to enter). Therefore, the correct meaning would be that every human being will be presented before Hell, but then, as the next verse clarifies, the pious people will be rescued and the transgressors left therein on their knees
Re: Quran Contradiction Part 1: Will All Muslim Go To Hell?????? by reallest(f): 10:55pm On Feb 15, 2016
Food don ready our jihadist brother
Re: Quran Contradiction Part 1: Will All Muslim Go To Hell?????? by Rilwayne001: 11:54pm On Feb 15, 2016
You see, I have no time for this. You should check one of truthman2012's thread and see how the pointless OP was thrashed.. Repeating the same argument all the time is the way of the foolish. And No, I am not stpîd. I assume u are a newbie here. Don't act like the other coterie of morons on this board.

My 2 kobo

promisechuks:

Why are you this stupid?
Whether copy and paste or not, does it make the context a lie?

Why can't you run for your life, since you know that you were promised that you will first enter hell?

Please, do some test on fire, just go and jump into fire for 3secs, before you can ask how long will it take allah and co to come and save you from there?
Re: Quran Contradiction Part 1: Will All Muslim Go To Hell?????? by vzkpswaqnkhgytd: 12:18am On Feb 16, 2016
The OP clearly thought he had a point lol

Joker.
Re: Quran Contradiction Part 1: Will All Muslim Go To Hell?????? by analice107: 12:39am On Feb 16, 2016
Rilwayne001:
copy and paste.
Is that why you won't answer the Ops? Who is the master of copy and paste if not you?
Re: Quran Contradiction Part 1: Will All Muslim Go To Hell?????? by vzkpswaqnkhgytd: 12:40am On Feb 16, 2016
analice107:

Is that why you won't answer the Ops?
Who is the master of copy and paste if not you?

I answered the op. Look up Look down.
Re: Quran Contradiction Part 1: Will All Muslim Go To Hell?????? by vzkpswaqnkhgytd: 12:41am On Feb 16, 2016
vzkpswaqnkhgytd:

(19:71) There is not one of you but shall pass by Hell. This is a decree which your Lord will fulfil.

According to hypocrites , “pass over it (Hell)” means to enter Hell, this interpretation goes against the Quran and a great many authentic traditions, which clearly state that the true believers will never be cast into Hell.

Lexically also, variduha (being presented unto) is not synonymous with dukhul (causing to enter). Therefore, the correct meaning would be that every human being will be presented before Hell, but then, as the next verse clarifies, the pious people will be rescued and the transgressors left therein on their knees
Re: Quran Contradiction Part 1: Will All Muslim Go To Hell?????? by analice107: 12:42am On Feb 16, 2016
Rilwayne001:
You see, I have no time for this. You should check one of truthman2012's thread and see how the pointless OP was thrashed.. Repeating the same argument all the time is the way of the foolish. And No, I am not stpîd. I assume u are a newbie here. Don't act like the other coterie of morons on this board.

My 2 kobo

Post the link here or you stop lying.
Re: Quran Contradiction Part 1: Will All Muslim Go To Hell?????? by vzkpswaqnkhgytd: 12:45am On Feb 16, 2016
analice107:

Post the link here or you stop lying.

“Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.
Re: Quran Contradiction Part 1: Will All Muslim Go To Hell?????? by promisechuks: 10:21am On Feb 16, 2016
vzkpswaqnkhgytd:

“Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.
Why quoting from the bible you claimed to be corrupted?
Why not quote from your original injel?

Well, you know that such good quote you posted can NEVER be seen in islam.

That's why a bloody islamic terrorist will condemn an adulterer to the death by stoning.

That was what happened when in jesus' time.

The pharisees in Israel brought a woman that committed adultery to jesus and they said "Teacher, we caught this woman in a sin of adultery and the law of moses demands this woman to be stoned to death" then jesus waited for some time and replied them "anyone among you WITHOUT SIN, cast the first stone on her".

Later, the result of everything was that, ALL of them ran away after their conscience had convicted them of their sins. And made them know that though they don't fornicate, but there are a lot more sins they commit that the adulterers sin.

That's the essence of not judging people, because nobody is so perfect to be a judge.
Re: Quran Contradiction Part 1: Will All Muslim Go To Hell?????? by PAWIX: 6:49am On Mar 24, 2023
ALLAH DECREED THAT ALL MUSLIMS WILL GO TO HELL, THEN HE MAY SAVE GOD-FEARING MUSLIMS FROM THE FIRE. SO ALL MUSLIMS WILL TASTE HELLFIRE CERTAINLY https://silawantribe.com/2021/01/03/all-muslims-will-go-to-hell-according-to-their-scriptures/

(1) (Reply)

Anarcho-communism / When Your Pastor Is A Military Man. / How Do I Redirect My Way To God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.