Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

If You Have To Beg Or Ask A Girl For Sex, You're Doing It Wrong... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Have To Beg Or Ask A Girl For Sex, You're Doing It Wrong... (4025 Views)

When You're Truly A Descendant Of Sango Olukoso (Pics) / Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) / Man On His Kneels To Beg Rich Man In Car For Money In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have To Beg Or Ask A Girl For Sex, You're Doing It Wrong... by girlfriendsnatc: 2:33pm On Feb 15, 2016
Girls love sex, trust me; and they always want to have sex. Half the time, they are thinking about sex; the other half, they're ho.r.ny. They try to conceal it. Usually, their eyes and body language involuntarily betray their secrecy. Notice I said involuntarily, which means, she really virtually has no control over how these body parts emit her sexual signals. But then there's her mind, which is her natural defense to protect her vag!na from the males who have been alerted and attracted by her radiated sex signals. Otherwise, she would be sleeping with all the males that comes her way. So her mind is the only barrier between you and her vagina. This is why communication is important, because it's the key to unlocking a female's mind to make her involuntarily submit her vagina to you. Notice I said involuntarily again. Well, it's because if you get your communication right with her, she won't be able to stop herself from giving up her vagina. She will just surrender it to you because you have unlocked a deluge of wild passion that will shutdown her mind's defenses and the only thing she will be thinking about at that point is whether to say moan Uuuu Aaaaa, or Yesss, give it to me or Ah, ah, wuuuuu...when you're smashing her vagina like a wooden pestle pounding yam. So if you get your communication right, she'll rush to surrender her vagina without you needing to ask. Communication is complex but I'll try to simplify it like this. Your appearance, your body language are all communicating signals to her on a subliminal level. And most of all, what you say, and how you say what you say are the most important aspects of communication. When you ask, or beg, you're communicating to her subliminally that you're weak, and easy to control. Females don't like males they can control easily. They love males that are so challenging for them to control and a pain in the a.$$ that gives them sleepless nights. This is why the nice guys don't get the pu$.$y despite all the energy, time and resources invested, and even though they pratically worship the females. But the rebellious guys do without sweating for it because females like what they are communicating because it shuts down their mind and so they can't resist the urge any longer to keep their legs closed. Open her mind and her legs stay closed. Close her mind and her legs will open - this is is secret but it's no secret at all for people like me who know this! Her mind is where all the restrictions lie. Don't communicate in a way that will keep her mind awake and very open, and her legs closed. You will always find yourself begging for sex. But when you communicate to close her mind, her legs will open. You will be having sex too frequently as you would like to, with all kinds of pretty females.

Bottom line is, if you find yourself begging or asking a girl for sex, your communication skills are poor. Change that and girls will start involuntarily giving you sex without you having to ask. They love sex. Just because she's not having sex with you doesn't mean she's not having sex at all. Most likely, she is, and most likely with a guy who knows how to communicate to shutdown her mind and release emotions in her body that she can't control. cool

Quote me if you like, the i-don't-know-how-it-happened sex is the best kind of sex. Because you have triggered her sexual hormones in a way that she couldn't stop herself from making you smash that juice box between her legs.
Re: If You Have To Beg Or Ask A Girl For Sex, You're Doing It Wrong... by girlfriendsnatc: 2:36pm On Feb 15, 2016
Re: If You Have To Beg Or Ask A Girl For Sex, You're Doing It Wrong... by RoyalBlak007: 2:51pm On Feb 15, 2016
on there way.....
Re: If You Have To Beg Or Ask A Girl For Sex, You're Doing It Wrong... by Sunnymatey(m): 3:04pm On Feb 15, 2016
A girl ones told me that she consider guys who beg for sex to be stupid cus she seems to enjoy sex more than the guy. So guys be wise.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Whats The Fuss About Planking / Shocking: Flying Horse In Saudi Arabia Caught On Camera Flying In The Sky / Serrapeptase Doctor's Best 120,000 Available-to Unblock Fallopian Tubes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.