Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) (57414 Views)

Iroko Tree Bursts Into Fire Itself In Lagos (Photo) / Man Uses His Leg As Bait To Catch A Big Anaconda. Pics,video. / Man On His Kneels To Beg Rich Man In Car For Money In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) by lalasticlala(m): 2:35pm On May 11, 2016
Twitter user, Abdulrahman Inobemhe claims this man painted his skin just for begging.

https://mobile.twitter.com/inobemhe/status/730303396197060609

1 Share

Re: Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) by ladyF(f): 2:36pm On May 11, 2016
I really won't be surprised. When women will go and use kids that ain't theirs to beg. Situation is really messed up! cry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) by SKAMM(m): 2:37pm On May 11, 2016
Fantastically corrupt indeed!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) by egedege1(m): 2:42pm On May 11, 2016
grin
Re: Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 11, 2016
shocked. rate of unemployment is alarming

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) by WASMOG(m): 2:43pm On May 11, 2016
That's is a criminal offence

the man should be jailed

that's how they spoil the image of this country beggars just full every where come to maraba under bridge and see there more than 200 beggers there

I they vex embarassed embarassed embarassed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) by egedege1(m): 2:44pm On May 11, 2016
ladyF:
I really won't be surprised. When women will go and use kids that ain't theirs to beg. Situation is really messed up! cry
I want to be friends with you

1 Like

Re: Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) by Destined2win: 2:47pm On May 11, 2016
shocked
Re: Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) by VickyRotex(f): 2:49pm On May 11, 2016
ladyF:

It's happening already! cry cry
Re: Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) by Twaci(f): 2:49pm On May 11, 2016
Look everyone! The value of makeup cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) by Dexpro: 2:49pm On May 11, 2016
Nawa ooo
Re: Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) by greatgod2012(f): 3:11pm On May 11, 2016
See what poverty has reduced human being to.

Na wa o!
So pathetic!
Re: Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) by jazinogold(m): 3:17pm On May 11, 2016
grin

THE HUSTLE IS REAL................ALAYE DOUBLE YOUR HUSTLE!!! grin

In Buhari's voice....this is corruption!!! over to you EFCC!!! cheesy
Re: Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) by Sunnycliff(m): 3:17pm On May 11, 2016
And someone will blame Cameron for his utterances!

1 Like

Re: Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) by Smartsyn(m): 3:18pm On May 11, 2016
That's creativity, but also financial crime, because he's no different from some yahoo guys who disguise as a woman to defraud some gullible males.. Hence he should be taken to the EFCC for proper prosecution..
Re: Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 11, 2016
greatgod2012:
See what poverty has reduced human being to.

Na wa o!

So pathetic!

It is not poverty. It's hustle. Some of those guys clean up big time. You ride sani in lag and you will son stop giving money to beggars
Re: Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) by VIPERVENOM(m): 3:19pm On May 11, 2016
Some of these ppl are actually paid to beg undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) by joshuaidibia(m): 3:19pm On May 11, 2016
Wow. Very creative. Nice art skills. But the means of it,i'm not in support.
Re: Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) by guywitzerogal(m): 3:19pm On May 11, 2016
Man must eat..... Let us b serious for once, a young man graduated from sch , No job he doesn't wan to commit a crime wat can such person do pls Op?

3 Likes

Re: Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) by MrAboki: 3:19pm On May 11, 2016
What if this is from Movie shoot and the Poster is lying just to get likes and retweets.. angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3702962_cymera20160511143631_jpega71dafb55ce01d1ae4c41ffa70266433

3 Likes

Re: Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 11, 2016
SKAMM:
Fantastically corrupt indeed!

Sai BaBa
Re: Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) by flyca: 3:20pm On May 11, 2016
If I have money, I will still give him - Even Begging is not easy task.
Most times, it is dare needs push people to beg. Many of us have begged at one point or the other, the few that do not have "big" uncles and aunties resort to begging on the streets.

8 Likes

Re: Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) by Elchappo: 3:20pm On May 11, 2016
Buhari is working..

If u doubt, go nd nwu!!!
Re: Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) by Bose253(f): 3:20pm On May 11, 2016
He and the 'painter' should be arrested
Re: Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 3:20pm On May 11, 2016
WASMOG:
That's is a criminal offence

the man should be jailed

that's how they spoil the image of this country beggars just full every where come to maraba under bridge and see there more than 200 beggers there

I they vex embarassed embarassed embarassed

And Maigida can't do nothing about it

1 Like

Re: Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) by Bose253(f): 3:20pm On May 11, 2016
Laziness
Re: Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) by Rubyventures: 3:21pm On May 11, 2016
ladyF:

There was a case years back when a day care in Lagos used the kids in their care to beg on the street,. A country where you cant trust a day care to take care of you Kid. Fantastically corrupt country

2 Likes

Re: Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) by donigspain(m): 3:21pm On May 11, 2016
I don't think that's a paint.

3 Likes

Re: Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) by hardeydhoying(m): 3:21pm On May 11, 2016
ladyF:

Oh!! You forgot something........... It's LadyF again

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Huge Python Killed Today In Igbogbo, Ikorudu, Lagos (Photos) / Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) / Man Spotted Riding A Bike Unclad On The Highway (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.