Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,267 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Watch Michael Jackson's Memorial Live 10 Am Pst - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Watch Michael Jackson's Memorial Live 10 Am Pst (5473 Views)

Please I Need Help Before Tomorrow 10 Am / Michael Jackson's Chaotic Bedroom In Unseen Photos: / Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watch Michael Jackson's Memorial Live 10 Am Pst by Amigoz(f): 10:02pm On Jul 07, 2009
I must say a befitting memorial service to the KING OF POP. . . .

You are forever in our Heart. . . . .

I knew the water works will come, I was prepared with ma box of tissues .  . . . . . . . . but then I just let it flow, couldnt and didnt want to control it. . . .adieu MJ  cry cry cry

My prayers to ur family most especially ur children. When Paris said Daddy. . .  . . . . gosh! it touched me to the core!!!

Oh MJ y did u leave so sooon  cry cry
Re: Watch Michael Jackson's Memorial Live 10 Am Pst by mohawkchic(f): 10:37pm On Jul 07, 2009
~Ta for the Virtual hug Platinumnk kiss

~I see we've all been crying our eyes out!I've got a headache f rom crying so much. .I had to pull myself together b/c my son was getting upset & thought there was something wrong w/ me!!

~Lets take comfort in knowing MJ is at Rest now,may his family be granted Closure & Comfort & may he be remembered ~for Who he was,and Not who he was Perceived to be!!I was moved by Al's speech to MJ's kids "There was nothing Strange about your Daddy"! I'll remember MJ. . .Not by his Skin Colour but as a Talented Individual that made a Difference!!

~"Man In The Mirror" gets me crying my eyes out. . those words!!

~I'd hoped the service wud close w/ MJ's performance in the rehearsal. . .
Re: Watch Michael Jackson's Memorial Live 10 Am Pst by brows(f): 11:28pm On Jul 07, 2009
seeing MJ's daughter filled with emotion,being a parent and a daughter i can only imagine the grief his family is going to
oh God pls let these children receive the best care and love
MJ gave everything and the best he got,may his wonderful soul rest in peace
i am going out there to give my best to anything positive i am doing
i am going to express love to my family and anyone around me in a way i have never done
MJ you were born a star and you did what you were put here on earth to do
you inspired many and even in death will inspire millions
fare thee well greatest of the greatest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Watch Michael Jackson's Memorial Live 10 Am Pst by minute(f): 11:41pm On Jul 07, 2009
Am so  happy she did speak.She now just showed

the world a side of Micheal that a lot of people knew nothing about,

that he was a wonderful father loved by his children as much as he loved them.

I forgot he was the king of pop for a moment. undecided undecided undecidedSo sad
Re: Watch Michael Jackson's Memorial Live 10 Am Pst by hubreality(m): 12:06am On Jul 08, 2009
So touchy seen his daughter Paris lamented the care of her dad and i felt it deeply and remembered when I lost my dad in 1998.
May the Almighty God preserve and comfort they kids and family.
Re: Watch Michael Jackson's Memorial Live 10 Am Pst by xoxoxo(f): 12:08am On Jul 08, 2009
Posting a few pics taken at/inside the Apollo and some MJ impersonators.  My best impersonator was the Muslim dude.  Gawd, he was sooo funny, because I wasn't expecting a Muslim doing a MJ dance

Re: Watch Michael Jackson's Memorial Live 10 Am Pst by xoxoxo(f): 12:11am On Jul 08, 2009
more impersonators

Re: Watch Michael Jackson's Memorial Live 10 Am Pst by hubreality(m): 12:24am On Jul 08, 2009
He so much influenced the earth with his style of music. We called it electric shock dance, so unique with amazing videos.
Re: Watch Michael Jackson's Memorial Live 10 Am Pst by mamagee3(f): 12:33am On Jul 08, 2009
platinumnk:

yes worth $36, 000.

Shoulda been platium with diamonds, and a hard glass casket.

He deserves the very best

It's worth $25,000
Re: Watch Michael Jackson's Memorial Live 10 Am Pst by jeffoski(m): 1:07am On Jul 08, 2009
Wow wat a funeral.Is great seeing the whole world stand still again for another Black Man who brought a positive Change in the World and united everyone.Micheal Jackson will forever live on.I can't wait to watch the next Grammy Award and see the all star tribute dat will be done for him.Also am sure a remembrace Concert will be held later.I pray That God give his family the strenght to move on and be strong.
Re: Watch Michael Jackson's Memorial Live 10 Am Pst by Nobody: 1:50am On Jul 08, 2009
RIP Michael.

his daughter's speech got me so teary. sad
Re: Watch Michael Jackson's Memorial Live 10 Am Pst by Bell32(m): 1:56am On Jul 08, 2009
"When Michael started, it was a different world, but because Michael kept going, because he didn't accept limitations, because he refused to let people decide his boundaries, he opened up the whole world in the music world, He put on one glove, pulled his pants up and broke down the color curtain."

Re: Watch Michael Jackson's Memorial Live 10 Am Pst by Bell32(m): 2:01am On Jul 08, 2009
"Ever since I was born, daddy has been the best father you could ever imagine," the 11-year-old said. "And I just wanted to say I love him so much."

Re: Watch Michael Jackson's Memorial Live 10 Am Pst by Nobody: 2:08am On Jul 08, 2009
I'm sure that casket was empty but it doesnt matter.

If possible they should hide his burial place sef.

Was Will Smith at the funeral ? Didnt see or hear anything about him.
Re: Watch Michael Jackson's Memorial Live 10 Am Pst by Nobody: 2:09am On Jul 08, 2009
his kids were so sad sad

ah, who knew michael would go this soon.

Its not like he looked weirder than boy george, come to think of it. I checked out some of his videos today and thats what passed through my mind.
Re: Watch Michael Jackson's Memorial Live 10 Am Pst by Hauwa1: 2:13am On Jul 08, 2009
i dont trust them at all, maybe it was an empty casket true true grin

Smith and Jada have been silient. are there lipsrsealed brewing? we black sef undecided
Re: Watch Michael Jackson's Memorial Live 10 Am Pst by ladykool(f): 2:31am On Jul 08, 2009
omg the memorial was soo touching especially the daughter speech that made me to cry cry cry cry
R.I.P. to micheal jackson he is soo gone for good

*Hauwa*:

i dont trust them at all, maybe it was an empty casket true true grin

Smith and Jada have been silient. are there lipsrsealed brewing? we black sef undecided
lol i dont think it was empty casket cause they left immediately after the private ceremony and why would the smiths even talk?? undecided
Re: Watch Michael Jackson's Memorial Live 10 Am Pst by Priscila(f): 2:33am On Jul 08, 2009
With  all these happenings,  I have come to know there was only one MJ in the entire world. Music ntelligence superb plusI pray to God to forgive whatever he did wrong on planet earth.

We loved you but God lved you so much to take you. Bye bye the greatest of all times
Re: Watch Michael Jackson's Memorial Live 10 Am Pst by ikamefa(f): 2:35am On Jul 08, 2009
watched the memorial wept like a child! cry cry cry
Re: Watch Michael Jackson's Memorial Live 10 Am Pst by platinumnk(f): 3:40am On Jul 08, 2009
Will we ever be blessed with another person like Michael?

its so unfair he had to die.

aigh, i thought i had no more tears left, its like fresh pain again. cry cry cry cry

I loved u so Michael, rest now, because u earned it my love.
cry cry cry
i love u so much cry
Re: Watch Michael Jackson's Memorial Live 10 Am Pst by Monicaa: 3:56am On Jul 08, 2009
platinumnk:

Will we ever be blessed with another person like Michael?

its so unfair he had to die.

aigh, i thought i had no more tears left, its like fresh pain again. cry cry cry cry

I loved u so Michael, rest now, because u earned it my love.
cry cry cry
i love u so much cry

I feel u girl, i can't even cry again, im dried out. We can only get comfort knowing he is in a much better place with God.
Re: Watch Michael Jackson's Memorial Live 10 Am Pst by platinumnk(f): 4:08am On Jul 08, 2009
Monicaa:

I feel u girl, i can't even cry again, im dried out. We can only get comfort knowing he is in a much better place with God.

Amen sister, u know what really made the tears pour over again was this :
brows:

seeing MJ's daughter filled with emotion,being a parent and a daughter i can only imagine the grief his family is going to
oh God pls let these children receive the best care and love
MJ gave everything and the best he got,may his wonderful soul rest in peace
[b]i am going out there to give my best to anything positive i am doing
i am going to express love to my family and anyone around me in a way i have never done[/b]MJ you were born a star and you did what you were put here on earth to do
you inspired many and even in death will inspire millions
fare thee well greatest of the greatest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and u know what? thats all Michael ever wanted.
kiss

I was reading this from my phone and i had to pull over so i can compose myself to continue. cry cry
I'm grateful for his presence in my life, his music touched me in places i never knew, he heart, pure gold, touched and helped many people. cry

lol I remember 3 months ago, my bf asked me if I had to choose between marrying Michael Jackson or him, I told him, look I dont want to embarrass you, so dont put urself to him. lol, i never knew he would be gone so soon. cry cry cry

Save a seat for me mike, and may ur love surround ur children, who loved u so very much. cry
Re: Watch Michael Jackson's Memorial Live 10 Am Pst by sexyLeamon(f): 4:10am On Jul 08, 2009
honestly I cry my Mj is really gone cry cry cry cry cry cry cry I enjoy where the man said "MJ was not unusual what he had to deal with was unusual.
Re: Watch Michael Jackson's Memorial Live 10 Am Pst by platinumnk(f): 4:30am On Jul 08, 2009
sexyLeamon:

honestly I cry my Mj is really gone cry cry cry cry cry cry cry I enjoy where the man said "MJ was not usually what he had to deal with was usually'.

al sharpton

[flash=425,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MAKLq865bk&hl=en&fs=1&[/flash]
Re: Watch Michael Jackson's Memorial Live 10 Am Pst by xoxoxo(f): 5:05am On Jul 08, 2009
I like the message Al Sharpton directed at MJ's children. well said!
Re: Watch Michael Jackson's Memorial Live 10 Am Pst by TOYOSI20(f): 5:30am On Jul 08, 2009
Michael, . . .oh Michael he was sooooooo misunderstood, . . .the greatest of the greatest people always are, . . . embarassed

it just hit me watching the whole memorial service. . . .I love him so much; I certainly hope “they” will let him rest in peace NOW!!!!!!!!! cry cry

His daughter (Paris) speech touched me to the marrow, above all things I know he was a great father to his kids,  cry cry cry

amongst all other allegations and speculations I know Michael truly loved and cherished his kids, he’s in a much better place that I know . . .  sad

Adieu ma love!!. . . cry cry

One of ma fav. Performances was, SHAHEEN JAFARGHOLI, performing whose loving you, . . . smiley

i love that song so much cos its one of the songs that captured Michaels innocence so very well, (back when he was wid the Jackson five) sad

excellent rendition I must say, . . Jennifer Hudson was cool too, as well as the We are the world tribute too, . . . .nice memorial service overall!!
Re: Watch Michael Jackson's Memorial Live 10 Am Pst by spikedcylinder: 10:14am On Jul 08, 2009
I missed most of the memorial because I was as sick as a dog but the last parts I saw were just as touching.
Does anyone have a link where I can watch the whole thing? Lets see if this old woman still has her tear ducts intact. grin
Re: Watch Michael Jackson's Memorial Live 10 Am Pst by obinna5000(m): 1:14pm On Jul 08, 2009
spikedcylinder:

I missed most of the memorial because I was as sick as a dog but the last parts I saw were just as touching.
Does anyone have a link where I can watch the whole thing? Lets see if this old woman still has her tear ducts intact. grin

The entire memorial service was 3 hours long. You'll be able to get some clips on YouTube.
Here's a clip of Usher singing "Gone Too Soon" at the memorial.

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9hh_BgvNUI[/flash]
Re: Watch Michael Jackson's Memorial Live 10 Am Pst by mamagee3(f): 6:11pm On Jul 08, 2009
Grizzly:

Was that a gold casket? In this recession?

No, it was a wooden casket. tongue
Re: Watch Michael Jackson's Memorial Live 10 Am Pst by wunmilyn(f): 6:14pm On Jul 08, 2009
Amigoz:

I must say a befitting memorial service to the KING OF POP. . . .

You are forever in our Heart. . . . .

I knew the water works will come, I was prepared with ma box of tissues .  . . . . . . . . but then I just let it flow, couldnt and didnt want to control it. . . .adieu MJ  cry cry cry

My prayers to ur family most especially ur children. When Paris said Daddy. . .  . . . . gosh! it touched me to the core!!!

Oh MJ y did u leave so sooon  cry cry

twinny u are right
wen paris spoke it really touch me too, tears roll down my cheek cry cry cry cry cry cry
i felt for her, poor little girl,
may almighty God comfort her and her brothers.

i don't know y M.J av to go so soon leaving those lovely Kids behind.

R.I.P M.J
i miss u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures Of Jay-z And Beyonce In Kano / Ooh My God!! What Is Happenning Here [see Photo] / Unbelievable Pictures Of Robots Humans Will Be Having Sex With By Next Decade-px

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.