Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:54 AM

Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. (16565 Views)

The Entrepreneur Africa March Edition Predicts Cryptocurrency Is The Future. / Cryptocurrency Is A Fraud! Be Warned / Attitudes That Can Improve Your Future As An Entrepreneur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by agentakins: 3:47am On Mar 07, 2016
Icecream4U:
i didn't comment. I was only singing. undecided
This thread does not look like entertainment thread, so please take your song elsewhere.
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by Bsc(m): 9:42am On Mar 07, 2016
Hope it works? Gonno give a try.....but why are re-echoing it... Hope is not refer refer refer bla bla bla
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by agentakins: 1:23pm On Mar 07, 2016
Bsc:
Hope it works? Gonno give a try.....but why are re-echoing it... Hope is not refer refer refer bla bla bla
Our crypto currency is a pure investment programme. You still make profit without referring anyone.
Let's do a simple mathematics from my write up above.
The smallest package which is known as STARTER cost €130. When you buy your package, you will be given 1000 tokens to mine your coins. But before you mine your coins, you must wait for what we call SPLIT to occur. This SPLIT doubles all tokens by 100%. The time this SPLIT will occur is measured by percentage and it 93% as at now. When it is 100%, it will double all available tokens. So a STARTER package get 1000 tokens times 2 which gives 2000 tokens after the SPLIT.
There is what we call DIFFICULTY LEVEL, this is the number of tokens needed to mine a coin. As at today, the difficulty level is 53. Which means you need 53 tokens to mine a coin. So from 2000 tokens, you can mine approximately 37 coins.
As at today, our coin is valued at €5.25.
Now with 37 coins, you have 37 times €5.25 to give a value of approximately €194.
That is a profit of €64. This calculation is based on the worst situation. Meaning that, even if our coin does not appreciate from the current price, you still make profit. However, from experience, once there is a split, the difficulty level rises which consequently increases the value of our coin. Which means the current value of our coin will not be used for the above calculations but a higher value which means more profit. Thank you
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by agentakins: 9:34am On Mar 09, 2016
Our split meter is fast approaching 100% when all tokens will be doubled as a bonus. Act now in order to be part of this split occurring soon.
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by agentakins: 7:33pm On Mar 09, 2016
The World’s largest taxi firm, Über, owns no cars. The World’s most popular social media company, Facebook, creates no content. The World’s most valuable retailer, Alibaba, carries no stock. And the world’s largest accommodation provider, Airbnb, owns no property.
And The Strongest Currency in The World owns no Printing Press.
Yes, Cryptocurrency !!!! The Power of The Block Chain will hold many applications in the near future that will create technological mind blowing performances. Many many people will profit from taking advantage of these performances and many many people will loose out Big Time because they are stuck in old paradigms. Whatsapp me now to take position for a rewarding investment in cryptocurrency. 08069096350
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by gowaga68: 8:26pm On Mar 09, 2016
How can one monitor his or her investment? And what other device is needed for such?
Regards.
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by agentakins: 9:11am On Mar 10, 2016
An investment of N285,000 in June last year already worth N1.2M as at today. Yet this is just the beginning on the Cryptocurrency journey. You want to know the detail? Whatsapp me 08069096350. The value keeps climbing. It happened in Bitcoin in 2009-2013, --and it's happening now with our coin. Our coin will explode in 2-3 years time.
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by agentakins: 9:21am On Mar 10, 2016
gowaga68:
How can one monitor his or her investment? And what other device is needed for such?
Regards.
To monitor your investments. All you need to do is to login to your dashboard regularly. Once the SPLIT occurs at 100% which is 95% now, you simply send in your doubled tokens to the mining pool on the site for mining. And you wait for your tokens to come back as coins on your dashboard. Even while your coins are being mined, the value keeps increasing. Once you have your coins, you don't need to do anything again. You only read news of appreciation of your coins every time the difficulty level rises. Until you desire to sell off your coins which you can rightly do on the website. And convert your coins to euro. But the more you leave the coins over time, the richer you are.
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by gowaga68: 5:48pm On Mar 10, 2016
agentakins:

To monitor your investments. All you need to do is to login to your dashboard regularly. Once the SPLIT occurs at 100% which is 95% now, you simply send in your doubled tokens to the mining pool on the site for mining. And you wait for your tokens to come back as coins on your dashboard. Even while your coins are being mined, the value keeps increasing. Once you have your coins, you don't need to do anything again. You only read news of appreciation of your coins every time the difficulty level rises. Until you desire to sell off your coins which you can rightly do on the website. And convert your coins to euro. But the more you leave the coins over time, the richer you are.
Ok, how long does it takes the SPLIT to reach 100%? as I keep on hearing its now 95%. And what are the disadvantage of this investment apart from not joining.
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by agentakins: 11:08am On Mar 11, 2016
gowaga68:

Ok, how long does it takes the SPLIT to reach 100%? as I keep on hearing its now 95%. And what are the disadvantage of this investment apart from not joining.
It takes the SPLIT to reach 100% in about 2 and half months. Sincerely, there is no disadvantage in this investment. The value of the coin will keep increasing over time which will consequently make us richer each time that happens.
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by agentakins: 2:31pm On Mar 13, 2016
There is still time to jump into the moving train now
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by agentakins: 4:47pm On Mar 15, 2016
The greatest moment that over 1.5 million members in over 200 countries are excited about is around the corner. The SPLIT is now 97% and still rising. NOW is the right time to decide on your future.
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by agentakins: 8:09am On Mar 20, 2016
Are you going to be part of the Cryptocurrency evolution or you want to watch from the sideline? Fortune is guaranteed if you key in as an early miner of our Cryptocurrency. There is a slight appreciation on our coin in last 3 days. From €5.25 to €5.63. We are expecting a major appreciation after the split. Whatsapp me for more information 08069096350
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by agentakins: 7:22pm On Mar 23, 2016
good evening
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by agentakins: 7:54am On Mar 25, 2016
HAPPY EASTER TO ALL NAIRALANDERS
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by agentakins: 6:14am On Mar 31, 2016
our much awaited SPLIT has occured. The barometer hit 100% yesterday night and all members with TOKENS had their tokens doubled and these tokens have been submitted for mining. However, the door is not yet closed for new members. We now have over 1.7 million members all over the world and almost 50% of the proposed coins have already been mined. WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR. DONT MISS OUT IN THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by agentakins: 7:09pm On Apr 05, 2016
Keep the chats coming . Its becoming more exciting. Home based Nigerians missed out on the Bitcoin early mining opportunity. We must not miss out on this unique Cryptocurrency. Am still available if you whatsapp me on 08069096350
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by agentakins: 6:33am On Apr 12, 2016
hello everyone
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by agentakins: 8:47pm On Apr 12, 2016
There is now 10% increase in the cost of all our packages.
Below is the new costs and levels at which you can invest in our Cryptocurrency - depending on your pocket:

1. Starter Package 140 euro
2. Trader Package 580 euro
3. Pro Trader Package 1130 euro
4. Executive Trader 3330 euro
5. Tycoon Trader 5530 euro
6. Premium Trader 13,700 euro

All packages come with Free Tokens and its the tokens you send for mining (our Blockchain) to produce the coins but you have to join the mining pool.

Note that our Company organises mining for all its investors, you dont have to do individual mining like they did in Bitcoin, which is very expensive. Our Company has made life easy for its investors.
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by agentakins: 9:06am On Apr 13, 2016
Our Cryptocurrency welcome all investors to be part of the early mining of our coins and reap the fortune associated with early mining. But the following category of investors are not welcome:

1. Those mining the coins to be used later for Arms running and funding of wars
2. Those mining the coins to be used later for Terrorism
3. Those mining the coins to be used later for other forms of international crimes/Illegalities.

How would such people be found out? KYC is carried out on all investors of our Cryptocurrency.
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by agentakins: 1:40pm On Apr 16, 2016
Mining our coins not complicated. You can join the mining pool by doing the following:
1. Create account from my signature (Dont create account if you cannot afford at least 130 euros)
2. Buy a package you can afford starting from the least called Starter package for 130 euros
3. Wait for your tokens to split, that is double
4. Then submit your tokens to the pool for mining.
5. Wait for about 40 days for your tokens to return as coins.
6. Apply for your Mastercard for withdrawal (free for now for Trader Package upward)
6. Allow your coins to appreciate in value and sell if so desired
More questions? You can add me up on whatsapp: 08069096350
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by agentakins: 5:47pm On May 02, 2016
happy new week pals. The barometer is moving so fast this time around and has hit 49%. however, the prices of all our packages have increased by 10%. And the good news is that you can now buy packages with bitcoin.
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by Nobody: 10:43am On May 03, 2016
after rising to a certain level does the value of the bitcoin depreciates(rising and falling)? if one decides not to mine can his token split for a second time?
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by agentakins: 5:59am On May 12, 2016
aguara:
after rising to a certain level does the value of the bitcoin depreciates(rising and falling)? if one decides not to mine can his token split for a second time?
Sorry for this late response, I have been so busy. First, this is not bitcoin. But a crypto currency like bitcoin and has a greater potential than bitcoin. Secondly, concerning second split of tokens, only the high packages can split twice. The first five packages split only once. The rest split twice.
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by agentakins: 6:55am On Jun 11, 2016
Happy weekend all
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by jaidman: 4:04pm On Jun 11, 2016
Bros,

Pls share whatever u av here.

Thanks
Re: Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. by GreatGatsby(m): 5:17pm On Jun 11, 2016
I commend your effort bro, I just pray more Nigerians take up this opportunity, because Nigerians doubt more than Thomas. As for me I have a trader package already and it pains me I didn't know about this earlier, I mined with a difficulty of 57 per 1.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Appeal Court Orders CBN To Account For Cecilia Ibru’s Assets / Dangote Donates N250 Million To 25000 Muslim Women In Minna Niger State / How Profitable Is Eatery Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.