Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,410 members, 7,812,212 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Innoson Motors Live At The Senate Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria(photos) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Motors Live At The Senate Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria(photos) (1161 Views)

Innoson Motors Vehicles Used As Shuttle Buses In Enugu (Photos) / The Army Jeep Innoson Motors Produced / Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Innoson Motors Live At The Senate Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria(photos) by Ndlistic(m): 4:44pm On Feb 15, 2016
Our lawmakers must support our indigenous products if we are serious about growing our economy.

Imagine where 90% of all the vehicles used by all levels of our government are sourced from Innoson.

There will simply be an an explosion of jobs in this country, where all our government people at all levels decide to wear Aba Clothes and shoes...

Source: http://www.ndubuisiude..com.ng/2016/02/innoson-motors-live-at-senate-of.html?m=1

Cc: lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Live At The Senate Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria(photos) by INTROVERT(f): 4:45pm On Feb 15, 2016
Good one, all official vehicles should be made by INNOSON motors.
Re: Innoson Motors Live At The Senate Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria(photos) by Ndlistic(m): 4:46pm On Feb 15, 2016
Wow, I can't believe this motors are made in 9ja, see more http://www.ndubuisiude..com.ng/2016/02/innoson-motors-live-at-senate-of.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Live At The Senate Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:47pm On Feb 15, 2016
Ndlistic:
Our lawmakers must support our indigenous products if we are serious about growing our economy.

Imagine where 90% of all the vehicles used by all levels of our government are sourced from Innoson.

There will simply be an an explosion of jobs in this country, where all our government people at all levels decide to wear Aba Clothes and shoes...

Source: http://www.ndubuisiude..com.ng/2016/02/innoson-motors-live-at-senate-of.html?m=1

Cc: lalasticlala
Great
Re: Innoson Motors Live At The Senate Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria(photos) by DEXTROVERT: 4:47pm On Feb 15, 2016
I beg 1000 likes for the greatest ever indigenous company

I'm so proud of u IVM
So so classy cars

I pray higher and higher you will grow

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Live At The Senate Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria(photos) by ziky2010(m): 4:49pm On Feb 15, 2016
we too like foreign products for dis country
Re: Innoson Motors Live At The Senate Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria(photos) by nikkiking(m): 4:52pm On Feb 15, 2016
How true is this
Re: Innoson Motors Live At The Senate Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria(photos) by PapaBrowne(m): 5:05pm On Feb 15, 2016
I was about buying 2 Hiluxes for my Agric operations. I budgeted 6.5m each. Because of dollar exchange rate, its now 8.7m each. I now decided I would get used 2010 Toyota Tacoma. Again because of exchange rate I haven't been able to get any for less than 4.5m

But with Ben Bruce campaign, I have decided I ll buy Innoson pick ups.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Motors Live At The Senate Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria(photos) by NwaAdazi: 5:26pm On Feb 15, 2016
Mr #CommonSense was there, show them the way jaree
Re: Innoson Motors Live At The Senate Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria(photos) by menix(m): 5:27pm On Feb 15, 2016
Great!!!!
This will be a great milestone once the senate okies Innoson motors as our Official vehicle..

Unemployment must use style reduce.
Re: Innoson Motors Live At The Senate Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria(photos) by Mario1989(m): 5:59pm On Feb 15, 2016
We dont want any monopoly and high price just like OBJ did with dangote company o...Innoson, please we want affordable price for the masses.
Re: Innoson Motors Live At The Senate Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria(photos) by Anchor84: 5:58am On Feb 19, 2016
PapaBrowne:
I was about buying 2 Hiluxes for my Agric operations. I budgeted 6.5m each. Because of dollar exchange rate, its now 8.7m each. I now decided I would get used 2010 Toyota Tacoma. Again because of exchange rate I haven't been able to get any for less than 4.5m

But with Ben Bruce campaign, I have decided I ll buy Innoson pick ups.
I hv a cheap Toks 2006 Tacoma I can give you sir.Contact me on 0706562947

(1) (Reply)

How To Avoid Accidents On Lagos-ibadan Expressway / I Need Advice On A Good Solid Car Tracker Solution / My Car Steering Just Started To Be A Bit Strong To Turn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.