Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

My Hot Wild Nigeria Job Interview - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Hot Wild Nigeria Job Interview (2506 Views)

Naija Sex Story: My Hot Romantic Sex With Aunt Sara / "My Hot Bae In Her Natural Hair" (photos) / Hey Guys Kindly Rate My Hot Bikini Pictures (viewers Discretion: Unclothedness) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Hot Wild Nigeria Job Interview by sisicaro(f): 5:08pm On Feb 15, 2016
Getting jobs this days in nigeria is difficult this days and it's been 2 years since i graduated, i had to move in with my elder sister who is also married and she promised to assist me in getting a job.... 2 months passed still no job then i got a call for an interview in a multi-national company around lekki

I was wearing a skirt that was not very long in the leg, but long enough (just barely) to cover my pants. As i walked to the office, the thoughts of getting a job in such an exotic place started to get me excited. By the time I reached the office, I was determined and ready to get the job at all cost. When I entered the office, I saw a very sexy looking man behind the desk. he looked up when I walked in and his eyes went directly to my laps.

I knew he was looking at my pants and in his imaginations i can tell he has already bleeped me a thousand times, which actually gave me hope that this man stands no chance. I told him what I was here for, and as he listened, he leaned back in her chair and crossed his legs. When he did, I could see his dick was bulging . This got me even MORE excited so i crossed my legs so he can see my pants as we discussed the job description. i told him my salary expectation as i moved my body with style. he was staring at my pants and then looked up at me and licked his lips.

he slowly walks around me to stand right behind me. There, he stops and wishpers in my ear, "I know what you've just been doing." I blush but bluff my way with an innocent inquiry, "What do you mean, sir?" His answer is just a question, "You're desperate to get this job, right?" and lift his right hand to raise my skirts up. I acted so shocked but didn't move for a moment, then he took my hand and put it on his dick. I glare at him and ask him what the meaning of this interview is all about. He simply smiles and makes a full turn around me to face me once more and says, "I'd like to help you but you have to help yourself too. As you can see, there's a couch in here and I would assume that my chair would be lot more comfortable for us to discuss."

I gasp at the words and can only look at my prospective boss as if i was dumbfounded, with my mouth half opened. He took advantage of the situation and bends down to kiss me on the lips lightly. I saw a bit of blush on his face too when he pulled back. Is he suddenly embarrassed? Was that some display of insecurity in his eyes? I didn't say anything at all, still pondering at what he had acknowledged, with a little frown on my forehead. And then I nod to admit to my actions but he interpreted that as my okay to proceed with this interview. Again he stepped around me and brought his hands down to unbutton my shirt.

I am so startled by the action that i don't say anything until he's quickly done with opening the front of my shirt, and I finally understand his misunderstanding. I start to protest but his right hand has already found its way under my bra and my treacherous nipple lurches to life in respond to his touch. All I can do in that instant is to suck in some air and close my eyes as I feel my body respond to the stimulation. Unconsciously I lean back against his body and feel his arousal right behind me. His other arm has snaked around my waist as he continues his tease of my nipple, causing my head to tilt to the side and he kisses my neck, sending shivers to my toes. I am aware that this should stop but the only thing that comes out of between my lips is a moan and his other arm slides down the lenght of my thigh to pull my skirt up to one side. My boss' fingers find their way to the opening of my pussy and i bend forward, pushing my ass into his erection. The notepad falls onto the floor with a thud sound. This brings us both back to reality and to realizing that we need to breathe. In that moment, we freeze in our position, suddenly very aware of what has happened between us.

Slowly, he brings his hands back and gently pushes me a bit away from his hardened body. I then realize that i'm panting and straighten myself to my full petite height. He mumbles something that could be an apology or a curse and steps away from me. Suddenly I whirl around and pulls his face down for a kiss. His arms automatically come around me and we stumble back against his large desk, enthralled in our exchange with tongues and lips. Still kissing, i sit on the edge of the desk with my legs apart and he instantly pushes my skirt up so his fingers can tickle me at my opening. He breaks the kiss from my mouth to plants a trail down my throat to my chest and, as he continues down, he pulls down the front of my bra to free my breasts, which automatically respond to the cool air in the room. I arch my back as he settles his face between my leg. I moan the moment his lips touch mine. His warm tongue probes open my pussy and searches for my clit. His hands rest on my thighs to keep my legs apart but then he brings one of his hands closer with an intense caress and shoves two fingers right inside my wet pussy. I arch more and curl one leg against his back while one of my hands clutches at his hair. He licks and teases and bites and kisses until I am near the brink of a climax. I push him away and pull him up, confused, to me so I can plant a kiss and savor my own moisture on his lips. With one hand on the desk to stabilize our bodies, his free hand goes right up to one of my free breasts and he starts massaging it. We continue to kiss hard as i hump myself against his erection behind his pants. My fingers finally unfasten his belt, pull the zipper down and cup his naked throbbing cock right inside his pants. I push him off me and lead him to his chair where I push him down.

I give him a seductive smile and say, "I'm resuming tomorrow, sir," as my mouth engulfs his hot cock. He can't say anything and simply props his head back and moans in agreement. I suck and lick and kiss as he holds my hair in a bundle to help me stay closer to him. I can feel him close, the pulse of his cock against my tongue inside my mouth. I take a hold of his balls and give him a last lick before I stand up in a straddling position before him. I lower myself forward and shove my demanding breasts in his face and get rewarded by his instant attention to them. I close my eyes and moan.

My pussy is soaking wet and hot (like right now) and I can't stand it anymore. I want to impale myself on his cock and just ride him right there in his executive chair, but instead I step back, breathing heavily, and put my hands beside me on the desk, inviting him to come to me instead. He doesn't hesitate and stands up to grab me and pull me close to him, with his cock pressing right at the opening of my pussy. "you are my new office assistant" he said, He chuckles, pulls a condom from his top drawer -- who knew he even keeps stuff like that so readily available -- and tears it open with his teeth. He hands it to me and I quickly unroll the condom down his shaft while he closes his eyes and kisses my forehead. When I get to the base, I gently tugs at his balls and this causes him to suck in some air and smile at me. He presses forward but I keep him at bay with my hands on his chest and my mouth asking for a kiss, which he obliges with passion. But our bodies want more and he fights my hold by coming even closer. I suddenly break the kiss, gently push him back and turn around to bend over the desk. The surprise from my action quickly turns to understanding and a newfound pleasure. He simply shoves his needy cock inside my own needy pussy and starts pumping. My nipples brush against the top of the cold desk and I shout for more pounding. One of his hands leave my hips and he grabs my hair back as I arch my back for more sensation. He leans forward, pulls my hair to one side so I can offer him my lips and continues to thrust in rhythm with my own humping. I can't stand the kiss anymore as I come close to my orgasm and need my mouth free to scream. As I begin to let out my satisfaction, my boss puts a hand over my mouth to muffle my cries and pushes forward one more time to erupt his release inside of me. ...

A few moments later, he gently pulls himself from on top of me as our breathing calm down. ... I am standing straight, composed, in the middle of the room, facing him on his chair and he said "This is the best interview i have had, sweetie make sure u resume early tomorrow with 2 passports photograph."

The next day, i came to work hoping to resume my duties as the new personal assistant to the MD, only for me to be denied entrance and told that there are no available positions.

http://sisicaro.net/index.php/secretary/4-my-hot-wild-nigeria-job-interview

For more of this stories, follow us at www.sisicaro.net

Re: My Hot Wild Nigeria Job Interview by sinaj(f): 5:20pm On Feb 15, 2016
Wow! Nice write up bae smiley

Agat a similar one tho
Re: My Hot Wild Nigeria Job Interview by ssoftappless(m): 5:24pm On Feb 15, 2016
sinaj:
Wow! Nice write up bae smiley

Agat a similar one tho
so u actually read d OP'S book of psalms?

(1) (Reply)

Most Of Ma Gf Run Away Seeing My D**k..help / Do You Like My Profile Photo? / Its Been Decades

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.