Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Buhari Appoints Ben Akabueze S.A (planning) To The Minister Of Nat'l Planning - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Ben Akabueze S.A (planning) To The Minister Of Nat'l Planning (35868 Views)

Profile Of Ben Akabueze: The New DG Of The Budget Office / Buhari Appionts Ben Akabueze As Budget Office DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Ben Akabueze S.A (planning) To The Minister Of Nat'l Planning by Alphaoscar: 8:48pm On Feb 15, 2016
Buhari's major problem so far is listening to those trying to use him to fight Tinubu .

He can't get the best team without looking at the direction of Asiwaju and most of the embarrassment facing this government may not arise .

Buhari can't lord over everything or rule alone . he should do everything possible to select the best even if that best is mama piss sister we don't care so far she get the job done.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ben Akabueze S.A (planning) To The Minister Of Nat'l Planning by cardoctor(m): 8:48pm On Feb 15, 2016
Wailers go still dey shout ethnic cleansing.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ben Akabueze S.A (planning) To The Minister Of Nat'l Planning by santori: 8:49pm On Feb 15, 2016
yemajiteru:
How does it affect what I will eat as dinner.... Rubbi**....

hungry man. Remember thou shall not live by bread alone

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ben Akabueze S.A (planning) To The Minister Of Nat'l Planning by centyboy: 8:49pm On Feb 15, 2016
vanity upon vanity... cry
Re: Buhari Appoints Ben Akabueze S.A (planning) To The Minister Of Nat'l Planning by AustineE1: 8:49pm On Feb 15, 2016
Under-appointment is as bad as no appointment....what the heck is SA on budgets.
Bar man get me one more bottle for the road.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ben Akabueze S.A (planning) To The Minister Of Nat'l Planning by ministeriallist: 8:50pm On Feb 15, 2016
Imind:
Well make buhari day appoint soonest him go appoint me
ur own turn wil com.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ben Akabueze S.A (planning) To The Minister Of Nat'l Planning by lawydewy(m): 8:50pm On Feb 15, 2016
TUNUBU IS A MENTOR!
His followers are progressive in mind..............
Abike Dabiri
Some Igbo are not sincere! Imaging Tunubu Empire gave Mr Akabueze commissioner in lagos. They will come up and Yoruba hate Igbo. He is not only one been given appointment.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ben Akabueze S.A (planning) To The Minister Of Nat'l Planning by koolpal(m): 8:50pm On Feb 15, 2016
Welcome on board
Re: Buhari Appoints Ben Akabueze S.A (planning) To The Minister Of Nat'l Planning by nickxtra(m): 8:51pm On Feb 15, 2016
asorocker:
This is really a funny appointment, making a former bank MD the SA to the minister for budget.
If this is not the height of misplaced appointment then it is just too glaring a sign of incompetence in selecting ministers
He is not a SA to Minister, he is the Director General, Budget office

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ben Akabueze S.A (planning) To The Minister Of Nat'l Planning by IYANGBALI: 8:52pm On Feb 15, 2016
Thank God for South east grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Appoints Ben Akabueze S.A (planning) To The Minister Of Nat'l Planning by gretblue: 8:55pm On Feb 15, 2016
asorocker:
This is really a funny appointment, making a former bank MD the SA to the minister for budget.
If this is not the height of misplaced appointment then it is just too glaring a sign of incompetence in selecting ministers
Unrepentant Wailer spotted.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ben Akabueze S.A (planning) To The Minister Of Nat'l Planning by BabaO2: 8:55pm On Feb 15, 2016
Keneking:
Sai APC

Igbo's are indeed doing well
They are happy now..., they want to have everything even if they don't deserve it.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ben Akabueze S.A (planning) To The Minister Of Nat'l Planning by Scholes007(m): 8:56pm On Feb 15, 2016
Nice
Re: Buhari Appoints Ben Akabueze S.A (planning) To The Minister Of Nat'l Planning by Mcowubaba: 8:58pm On Feb 15, 2016
centyboy:
vanity upon vanity... cry
undecided
Re: Buhari Appoints Ben Akabueze S.A (planning) To The Minister Of Nat'l Planning by Henovy: 8:59pm On Feb 15, 2016
adconline:
He was a commissioner of economic and budget planning appointed by Tinubu and retained by Fashola. He was NAL Bank Plc MD before venturing into political appointment.. GMB should have sought for these technocrats last year. He's wasted over year learning on the job by employing APC incompetent partisan hacks and brigands!! Putting party loyalt over national interest!!
Now that he is changing his tactics and appointing technocrats, why don't you give him credit?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ben Akabueze S.A (planning) To The Minister Of Nat'l Planning by omonnakoda: 8:59pm On Feb 15, 2016
Mcowubaba:
Northerner again cheesy grin

Igbos will be like Mr Ifeanyi Akabueze is an ofe.mmanu, his mother is from the North and his dog is from Southwest

Sai Baba I hail...u try...
Akabueze is Yoruba.He is intelligent

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ben Akabueze S.A (planning) To The Minister Of Nat'l Planning by gretblue: 8:59pm On Feb 15, 2016
saintkel:
So in every appointment dia must be a northerner? Not just a northerner but a muslim? Are there no Christians in d North?. Imagine d new VC PMB appointed and approved, all d northern States got a Muslim VCs. Hmmm
Religion bigot you are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Ben Akabueze S.A (planning) To The Minister Of Nat'l Planning by ogawisdom(m): 9:01pm On Feb 15, 2016
Federal republic of North Buhari will surely islamize Nigeria b4 2019 sad angry
Re: Buhari Appoints Ben Akabueze S.A (planning) To The Minister Of Nat'l Planning by Henovy: 9:02pm On Feb 15, 2016
asorocker:
It is called national service, my man. Serve in any capacity to move the nation forward.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ben Akabueze S.A (planning) To The Minister Of Nat'l Planning by efilefun(m): 9:03pm On Feb 15, 2016
adconline:
He was a commissioner of economic and budget planning appointed by Tinubu and retained by Fashola. He was NAL Bank Plc MD before venturing into political appointment.. GMB should have sought for these technocrats last year. He's wasted over year learning on the job by employing APC incompetent partisan hacks and brigands!! Putting party loyalt over national interest!!
lmao over a year Sorry which planet are you

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ben Akabueze S.A (planning) To The Minister Of Nat'l Planning by NigWritershub: 9:03pm On Feb 15, 2016
Let's watch and hope this not another waste of time, hope, trust and money. We've seen people with enough accolades. We need people that would do the job.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ben Akabueze S.A (planning) To The Minister Of Nat'l Planning by YourMrBoo: 9:03pm On Feb 15, 2016
amaechi1:
Your good works will always speak for you. Mr Akabuze did very well in Lagos, despite being an Igbo man. Hope my brothers from the Igbo extraction will not say anything now. Maybe Akabueze is not true Igbo man? I dey wait for comment.

Who owns Lagos?
Akabueze served in the interest of the state as well as in the interest of the teaming Igbos in Lagos.
So he has done well for us and less for the Yorubas whom tinubu and fashola didn't seem it fit to employ the human resources of a Yoruba.

Igbos are proud of Akabueze, he should go and save Buhari his shiit and poo. it really long overdue.

Igbos are rare talent in Nigeria, seek and you shall find them, that are capable.

So speak for yourself. Nothing like Lagos Igbo.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ben Akabueze S.A (planning) To The Minister Of Nat'l Planning by Emmahunk(m): 9:04pm On Feb 15, 2016
The voice is that of PMB but the hand is very much like the hand of Tinubu
Re: Buhari Appoints Ben Akabueze S.A (planning) To The Minister Of Nat'l Planning by YourMrBoo: 9:05pm On Feb 15, 2016
Mcowubaba:
Northerner again cheesy grin

Igbos will be like Mr Ifeanyi Akabueze is an ofe.mmanu, his mother is from the North and his dog is from Southwest

Sai Baba I hail...u try...

Lmao... You can't hide your bigotry.
He is a pure Igbo breed.
Without Igbos in Nigeria you know the rest.
So stick your opinion into your ass.
Why didn't he pick Yoruba. Rubbish.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ben Akabueze S.A (planning) To The Minister Of Nat'l Planning by Mcowubaba: 9:06pm On Feb 15, 2016
omonnakoda:
Akabueze is Yoruba.He is intelligent
Everybody is intelligent, just few are Smart and brilliant...smiley

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ben Akabueze S.A (planning) To The Minister Of Nat'l Planning by adconline(m): 9:09pm On Feb 15, 2016
Reminez:

Shut up there.. Unrepentant bigot
What a display of congenital idiocy.. Partisan brigand with no encephalon.. No time to explain what bigot and inclusive mean!!
Re: Buhari Appoints Ben Akabueze S.A (planning) To The Minister Of Nat'l Planning by Mcowubaba: 9:10pm On Feb 15, 2016
YourMrBoo:

Lmao... You can't hide your bigotry. He is a pure Igbo breed. Without Igbos in Nigeria you know the rest. So stick your opinion into your ass. Why didn't he pick Yoruba. Rubbish.
Emmmh shocked shocked I have told you not to skip your medication again, now see the consequences..
FYI- I am even more Igbo than you and Akabueze cheesy Nnamdi Kanu is from my side grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ben Akabueze S.A (planning) To The Minister Of Nat'l Planning by adconline(m): 9:11pm On Feb 15, 2016
efilefun:
lmao over a year Sorry which planet are you
When did he win election? When did he put out his economic blueprint before the election ??
Re: Buhari Appoints Ben Akabueze S.A (planning) To The Minister Of Nat'l Planning by YourMrBoo: 9:15pm On Feb 15, 2016
Mcowubaba:

Emmmh shocked shocked
I have told you not to skip your medication again, now see the consequences..

FYI- I am even more Igbo than you and Akabueze cheesy
Nnamdi Kanu is from my side grin

Mme
Re: Buhari Appoints Ben Akabueze S.A (planning) To The Minister Of Nat'l Planning by Caseless: 9:17pm On Feb 15, 2016
asorocker:
trash!
Re: Buhari Appoints Ben Akabueze S.A (planning) To The Minister Of Nat'l Planning by odehman: 9:17pm On Feb 15, 2016
asorocker:
did you even read the part that says he was formerly a commissioner for budget and planning for Lagos state eh Oga wanite

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Deceiving Nigerians - The Ben Murray-bruce I Know (pics) - Cramjones / Campaign Posters Of Reverend King Flood The Streets Ahead Of 2019 Election / Deji Adeyanju Regains Freedom From Kano Prison(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.