Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,562 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

Asthmatic Patient Escapes Death In Port-Harcourt (Photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Asthmatic Patient Escapes Death In Port-Harcourt (Photos) (31767 Views)

Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) / Man Escapes Death After An Insect Bite In Rivers State (Photos) / Asthmatic Patient Killed By Refuse At Douglas Road Owerri - Facebook User (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asthmatic Patient Escapes Death In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by estrong: 6:49am On Feb 16, 2016
Pls if u can reach him . I can be of help to all asthmatic Patients . I reside in Port Harcourt. N I ve a cure to it. Talking from experience 08039274280
Re: Asthmatic Patient Escapes Death In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by khalhokage(m): 7:25am On Feb 16, 2016
favoryte33:
To slap u just dey hungry me,,,If it waz his tym 2 die if u like pass oxygen pipe 2ru him nofin will change. okay? Baba God is involved.

And wetin baba God dey reason when he give the man lifelong ailment?
Re: Asthmatic Patient Escapes Death In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by springtech(m): 7:43am On Feb 16, 2016
Am really sorry about the pictures & thanks to the mod for doing the needful.
I appreciate all the contributions.
And for those asking if i can reach him Its a pity i cant reach the young man, i only walked into the scene.
Re: Asthmatic Patient Escapes Death In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by enilowo(m): 8:43am On Feb 16, 2016
I am asthmatic and wish to add that the inhaler might not have finished, it could be that he is not been cleaning the feeder. Mwssage to all asthmatic patient is to always use lukewarm water to rinse the feeder. And to always declare there situation whenever they find themselves in a new place.
springtech:
It happened this evening at around 4:45 pm today 15-02-16 at EMMANUEL SHOPPING COMPLEX opposite diamond bank Rumuokwurusi Port Harcourt.

The young man had a crisis inside the complex and was quickly carried to a good location outside the complex where he could have fresh air. I guess as soon as he had the crisis he indicated that he has an inhaler, as I saw a young man struggling to administer the device on him. However due to ignorance/inexperience he struggled without success. He kept positioning the inhaler in the nose area, kept pressing but nothing came out even though the patient kept opening his mouth to receive the gas.

The more time was wasted, the more the patient was loosing strength and at a point he did not move again.
However someone suggested we buy a new inhaler, and luckily there was a pharmacy very close by. In less than one and a half minute we got the inhaler.

Then someone shouted from inside, put it in his mouth, as soon as we did. The guy got strength from no where, jacked up and threw up everything blocking the airways.

Almost immediately he wanted to stand up, but we had to assist him to sit down and rest against the wall. Then the young man requested for water.

You can see him drinking the water. Showing he is now very conscious.

Trust me, if we had not gotten a new inhaler, if we had kept administering the inhaler in his nose instead of the mouth, I doubt if he would have made it.

But thanks be to God who helped us to revive this young man.

Note: Experience would have told us that the inhaler had been fully exhausted hence no gas was forth coming, as the part being pressed
remained stiff.
The inhaler was meant to be administered in the mouth and not in the nose.

With this experience, I strongly recommend that asthmatic patients move around with a new inhaler in addition to the one they are currently using, in case the old one finishes, the new one would be handy and highly useful should any crisis arise.

Do you have a similar experience you would like to share or medical experts in this house, lets add a bit to this so as to help this campaign.

Please, I beg the moderators, lets help to raise this awareness.

Lol.
Make una no take me laugh oooh , I just need this thread to hit the Front Page ni, who knows whose live this awareness could save next.
Nairalanders, God is helping us in no small ways to be change agents and people of influence.
God bless us all.
Re: Asthmatic Patient Escapes Death In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by misspicy(f): 11:06am On Feb 16, 2016
Odunharry:
May her soul continue to RIP
Amen sad
thank you smiley
Re: Asthmatic Patient Escapes Death In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Marvel1206: 11:34am On Feb 16, 2016
EDUECO:
My brother they will not believe you since you're not a doctor and you're not demanding money,even Bitter Kola cures it! The best medicines are natural in nature. Never underestimate the profound power of Bitter Kola!
Hehe.. You're on point
Re: Asthmatic Patient Escapes Death In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by dikamzy(m): 11:25pm On Feb 25, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Shut your face!! angry
if I sound u eh?
Re: Asthmatic Patient Escapes Death In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 1:28am On Jun 02, 2019
These are fresh and alluring smiley shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Doctor Assaults Registered Nurse At Abaji General Hospital Again / 5 Reasons You Are Farting Excessively / Student Dies After Hospital Refused To Treat Her Over N10, 000 Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.