Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Help Me! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help Me! (3816 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me! by Kelvin3028(m): 9:15pm On Feb 15, 2016
Pls I need some good samaritan who can give me 15,000. I lend d money to my mum and she hasn't return it bt i have to take it with me to work tomorrow or I'll be sacked or embarassed. Pls, dis is nt scam. I am desperate dats why I came here
Re: Help Me! by powerfulsettingz: 9:24pm On Feb 15, 2016
So u can also testify for front page abi?
Re: Help Me! by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 15, 2016
Text your manager, telling him you're sick and you can't make it to work tomorrow. Sit at home and tell ur mum you've been suspended because of the #15000, she will provide it sharp sharp.....

48 Likes

Re: Help Me! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 15, 2016
mtcheeew...
Re: Help Me! by Kelvin3028(m): 9:29pm On Feb 15, 2016
Naturallyme:
E-begger. Scamming since 1890
i have neva done dis b4 bt if you think am a scam, u are entitle to ur opinion. If am nt so desperate, i wont do dis. I dnt even wish dat dis shld make front page cos its embarassing. All gud sha

2 Likes

Re: Help Me! by dubemnaija: 9:32pm On Feb 15, 2016
wink wink guy man

1 Like

Re: Help Me! by Pineapp: 9:39pm On Feb 15, 2016
Kelvin3028:
Pls I need some good samaritan who can give me 15,000. I lend d money to my mum and she hasn't return it bt i have to take it with me to work tomorrow or I'll be sacked or embarassed. Pls, dis is nt scam. I am desperate dats why I came here
Don't forget to upload a picture when either of the two is happening kiss

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me! by Kelvin3028(m): 9:39pm On Feb 15, 2016
basbone:
Text your manager, telling him you're sick and you can't make it to work tomorrow. Sit at home and tell ur mum you've been suspended because of the #15000, she will provide it sharp sharp.....
The tin is, its a schl, am an house master and tomorrow is sport day. On wednesday, i hav 2 buy refreshment 4 d students.
Re: Help Me! by Kelvin3028(m): 9:41pm On Feb 15, 2016
Pineapp:

Don't forget to upload a picture when either of the two is happening kiss
I may nt be in hand to do dat.
Re: Help Me! by omarithmetics: 10:21pm On Feb 15, 2016
You have a phone and data, probably airtime too...but that's none of my beezWax

1 Like

Re: Help Me! by sexaddict08(m): 10:22pm On Feb 15, 2016
mmttwww....I think say person want commit suicide self. Nothing new jor, ... just call your oga for school n inform b4 the occasion start. highest they will not trust you with money again.
nobody wey no fit borrow money, nothing like embarrassment.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me! by olajigaolamide: 10:51pm On Feb 15, 2016
You do not have to kill yourself because of any situation
Re: Help Me! by ikbnice(m): 10:56pm On Feb 15, 2016
the phone with which you are posting this should be the first to go to the second-hand market, am very sure there are ready buyers waiting for it. Then, don't forget your tv and decoder, they'd bring in money. Dvd doesn't fetch much but still a good enhancer. Not forgetting your mattress/bed, rug and even shoes will bring cash. By the time you are done and you realize how much you have raised. You may dump teaching a take on second-hand business. Wishing you great luck in advance as you begin the trade of some of your property. Cheers!!!

6 Likes

Re: Help Me! by Kelklein(m): 11:00pm On Feb 15, 2016
my question is: What does your premonition of death by tomorrow have to do with Jobs/Vacancies section

next time..please post this in Health section..

8 Likes

Re: Help Me! by opey112(m): 11:01pm On Feb 15, 2016
ikbnice:
the phone with which you are posting this should be the first to go to the second-hand market, am very sure there are ready buyers waiting for it. Then, don't forget your tv and decoder, they'd bring in money. Dvd doesn't fetch much but still a good enhancer. Not forgetting your mattress/bed, rug and even shoes will bring cash. By the time you are done and you realize how much you have raised. You may dump teaching a take on second-hand business. Wishing you great luck in advance as you begin the trade of some of your property. Cheers!!!
Guy u be baddest!!! what!!!
Re: Help Me! by BJOO(m): 11:04pm On Feb 15, 2016
drop your account number, your bank name,athe last 4digits on ur atm card with the expiry date on your atm followed by ur atm pin. before 12 am u will recieve an alart of 50k please dont bother to thank me or show any appreciation because i wont need it...................send it asap am waiting

3 Likes

Re: Help Me! by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 15, 2016
ikbnice:

Oh my goodness cheesy grin cheesy cheesy wtf!
Re: Help Me! by MaziOmenuko: 11:14pm On Feb 15, 2016
Kelvin3028:
Pls I need some good samaritan who can give me 15,000.

Even thought you had a terminal sickness judging from your topic, that's why I clicked.

Anyway, good luck with dilemma. If we all threaten to kill ourselves each time we face a challenge in life, we all would be a living corpse by now.

Please don't forget to upload the before and after Pix by the time u are done killing yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me! by Kelvin3028(m): 11:14pm On Feb 15, 2016
olajigaolamide:
You do not have to kill yourself because of any situation
Thanks, think someone just told me what to do while trying 2 insult me. Nairaland guys always act like they can neva be in difficult situations and its all lies
Re: Help Me! by vboss(m): 11:25pm On Feb 15, 2016
dont mind these hypocrites.... they are the same peeps that are blinded by the trickery of the church....if na to give 10 offerings for one church service una go fit..

Nonsense

Help if can

freewill
Re: Help Me! by olajigaolamide: 11:29pm On Feb 15, 2016
Kelvin3028:

Thanks, think someone just told me what to do while trying 2 insult me. Nairaland guys always act like they can neva be in difficult situations and its all lies

Death will not solve anything only prayers can
Re: Help Me! by dan9ice(m): 2:22am On Feb 16, 2016
Great abacha for me when you get there
Re: Help Me! by pussyeater(m): 4:23am On Feb 16, 2016
Kelvin3028:
Can you do me a favor pls? Gerra ra hia mehn shi'..... U carry phone for hand, nor be money u take by data. Or still u nor know where computer village dey. Go there then come back and thank me.
Re: Help Me! by Nobody: 5:26am On Feb 16, 2016
instead of killing yourself, why can't you talk to your colleague if they can help you with the money at least we are moving closer to month end then you pay back. pls don't kill yourself also, don't mind all the end time nairalander comment.
Re: Help Me! by agohmamuda(m): 5:46am On Feb 16, 2016
BJOO:
drop your account number, your bank name,athe last 4digits on ur atm card with the expiry date on your atm followed by ur atm pin. before 12 am u will recieve an alart of 50k please dont bother to thank me or show any appreciation because i wont need it...................send it asap am waiting

My brother, why are u doing this? Where did u come from? Who are your people? These are the things I need to know.
Re: Help Me! by adexdon(m): 6:00am On Feb 16, 2016
man....oga ooo
Re: Help Me! by witorwitoutyou(m): 6:29am On Feb 16, 2016
If u re a Muslim or xtian,go to ur place of worship,explain dis to ur pastor or imam,its eida dey relieve u of ur debt by givin u or borrowing you d amount u need and pay back at a specified agreed date.Ppu hardly get turned down at d place of worship esp if u re dedicated member.Shikena
Re: Help Me! by ajasa4link: 6:47am On Feb 16, 2016
@op hope u've learnt ur lesson that u don't borrow people money that u can't afford to lose,even if it's ur money. I think the best thing for u to do in this case is to visit ur church or mosque and explain ur plight to ur religious leader, they will definitely be of help either by counseling or financially. If u are an atheist, then I don't know who u should meet. However if this fails, then u definitely have to stay at home just as someone rightly said, telling ur boss of how u were robbed and stranded at a far away town while also telling ur mum u have been suspended pending when u provide the money or else u will be sacked finally. Am sure this should buy u time for other options. If all these fail, then it means u are jinxed and u will need head washing at ogunpa river
Re: Help Me! by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 7:00am On Feb 16, 2016
Kelvin3028:
oya take, this is #15000, dont thank me, what are we for awasef 4?grin

1 Like

Re: Help Me! by Adeoba10(m): 7:27am On Feb 16, 2016
Abeg, die.... Anoda person will replace u.... Minus 1 unemployment.... Die! Die!! Die!!!
Re: Help Me! by vicsoj007(m): 7:31am On Feb 16, 2016
this thread should have been in joke section grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairalanders, Pls Dis Is Urgent: Kindly Help Me Find Out How Real Dis Is: / Press Release-nigerian Merchant Navy Corps Sets To Flag Off Kogi State Command / Naija Ladies. Why Do You Not Wear This Nice Underwear Any Longer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.