Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Help Me! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help Me! (3818 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me! by tuffgongjo(m): 7:37am On Feb 16, 2016
ikbnice:
the phone with which you are posting this should be the first to go to the second-hand market, am very sure there are ready buyers waiting for it. Then, don't forget your tv and decoder, they'd bring in money. Dvd doesn't fetch much but still a good enhancer. Not forgetting your mattress/bed, rug and even shoes will bring cash. By the time you are done and you realize how much you have raised. You may dump teaching a take on second-hand business. Wishing you great luck in advance as you begin the trade of some of your property. Cheers!!!
I hail thee.
Re: Help Me! by Youngsage: 7:39am On Feb 16, 2016
MaziOmenuko:

Please don't forget to upload the before and after Pix by the time u are done killing yourself.
shocked
Re: Help Me! by orobs93(m): 9:28am On Feb 16, 2016
This. Guy don meet very bad market
Re: Help Me! by MaziOmenuko: 7:48pm On Feb 16, 2016
Is he dead yet?
Re: Help Me! by Kelvin3028(m): 8:39pm On Feb 19, 2016
ajasa4link:
@op hope u've learnt ur lesson that u don't borrow people money that u can't afford to lose,even if it's ur money. I think the best thing for u to do in this case is to visit ur church or mosque and explain ur plight to ur religious leader, they will definitely be of help either by counseling or financially. If u are an atheist, then I don't know who u should meet. However if this fails, then u definitely have to stay at home just as someone rightly said, telling ur boss of how u were robbed and stranded at a far away town while also telling ur mum u have been suspended pending when u provide the money or else u will be sacked finally. Am sure this should buy u time for other options. If all these fail, then it means u are jinxed and u will need head washing at ogunpa river
thanks, i got it sorted nw. God bless all those that tried to advice me on what to do.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naija Ladies. Why Do You Not Wear This Nice Underwear Any Longer? / 13 Selfies Taken By People Just Moments Before They Died / breaking..!!! Earth Set To Witness Total Blackout For 15days...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.