Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,794 members, 7,827,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Olajumoke Unveiled As Face Of Stanbic IBTC - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Unveiled As Face Of Stanbic IBTC (73264 Views)

Cee-C Unveiled As Brand Ambassador for House of Lunettes / Tiwa Savage Unveiled As Megagrowth Ambassador / Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Unveiled As Face Of Stanbic IBTC by aalangel(f): 9:47am On Feb 16, 2016
Cholls:
my brothers and sisters the way this is going I can see her in aso rock shaking hand with The President.

I was just going to say Buhari will soon give her Federal Appointment.
Re: Olajumoke Unveiled As Face Of Stanbic IBTC by teetee2(f): 9:50am On Feb 16, 2016
Congratulations, This is just the hand of the Lord. From Glory to Glory. God has really rebranded her story, divine speed, divine surprises, unimaginable feat, etc. Our theme and declarations for 2016. Is she a member of my church, Winners prophetic declarations 2016.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Unveiled As Face Of Stanbic IBTC by aalangel(f): 9:52am On Feb 16, 2016
Cholls:
my brothers and sisters the way this is going I can see her in aso rock shaking hand with The President.

I was just going to say Buhari will soon give her Federal Appointment.
Re: Olajumoke Unveiled As Face Of Stanbic IBTC by olarewajuwasiu1: 9:59am On Feb 16, 2016
Her turn today tomorrow might be mine but the big prayer is when ever it will be I should be healthy and strong

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Unveiled As Face Of Stanbic IBTC by Glomoni: 9:59am On Feb 16, 2016
cruzita:
oboy like play like play ,this girl don hammer ooo.Baba God check your phone na,you don get 100 missed call from me.try pick once na

No worry bro, if Him dey through with Jumoke, na u Him go settle next. Just believe u hear?
Re: Olajumoke Unveiled As Face Of Stanbic IBTC by cruzita(f): 10:00am On Feb 16, 2016
Glomoni:

No worry bro, if Him dey through with Jumoke, na u Him go settle next. Just believe u hear?
yes I believe oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Unveiled As Face Of Stanbic IBTC by alaskido(m): 10:02am On Feb 16, 2016
From Agege bread seller to stardom. I hope they polish her English as well because na there yawa go gas o.
Re: Olajumoke Unveiled As Face Of Stanbic IBTC by sinorte: 10:09am On Feb 16, 2016
olokeded:
[img]http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/attachments/olajum-jpg.71376/[/img]

The bank officially unveiled the woman of the moment as the bank brand ambassador today

In the bank statement they are so delighted and
inspired by Olajumoke, we’d love to move her forward.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/02/photo-former-agege-bread-seller.html

Congratulations to Olajumoke. I pray for greater favour.
Re: Olajumoke Unveiled As Face Of Stanbic IBTC by obontami: 10:16am On Feb 16, 2016
madridguy:
SANU MI OLUWA MI, JEKI PADE ANU RE.

AMIN ATI EMI NA
Re: Olajumoke Unveiled As Face Of Stanbic IBTC by miomio(f): 10:24am On Feb 16, 2016
Cholls:

wetting she wan use dry handshake do?
Re: Olajumoke Unveiled As Face Of Stanbic IBTC by sakalisis(m): 10:25am On Feb 16, 2016
P0intBlank:

The question should actually be: If God were to call you would you hear it ring? A lot of people have missed divine visitation because they were not sensitive.

hmm you are super right
Re: Olajumoke Unveiled As Face Of Stanbic IBTC by preetyb(f): 10:29am On Feb 16, 2016
God is great
Re: Olajumoke Unveiled As Face Of Stanbic IBTC by SEONaijaExpert: 11:13am On Feb 16, 2016
True celeb! Congrats girl.
Re: Olajumoke Unveiled As Face Of Stanbic IBTC by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:20am On Feb 16, 2016
daveP:
yeah. He allowed her to leave osun state for agege to make a living outta Oni buredi.

The pace of her stardom is making nonsense of usain bolt's speed o. She is trending everywhere. 27yrs of age. I pray she doesnt leave her man due to these uncontrollable press attention sha.

This is a test for her marriage!

Wow!

Make sense!

Thanks bro!

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Unveiled As Face Of Stanbic IBTC by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 16, 2016
tomdon:
few questions
- can she speak English
- was this girl truly a bread seller and if yes, did she really bump into Ty Bello's photoshoot by accident?
- will Ty bello earn commission on every of this girl's endorsements?
- which network the girl take call baba God, abeg na MTN?
Oooh yes, too good to be true right?
Only conspiracy theory can explain it!
Ride on Olajumoke
Re: Olajumoke Unveiled As Face Of Stanbic IBTC by curic(m): 11:29am On Feb 16, 2016
which society she join. d thing work fast ooooo..
Re: Olajumoke Unveiled As Face Of Stanbic IBTC by cokpabi(m): 11:36am On Feb 16, 2016
ThankkGod for her,may God bless us too aswell.
Re: Olajumoke Unveiled As Face Of Stanbic IBTC by tadezky(m): 11:51am On Feb 16, 2016
She indeed fits the bank's tagline msg#neverstopmovingforward
Re: Olajumoke Unveiled As Face Of Stanbic IBTC by Mikeparlo12(m): 12:17pm On Feb 16, 2016
wow.....this is beautiful. God is truly great. He lifts the Humble and disgrace the proud...Olajumoke may God continually lift you up. TY bello I love you sis. thanks so much for all youve done. you've redefine the concept of modelling.
Re: Olajumoke Unveiled As Face Of Stanbic IBTC by nessacookey(f): 12:22pm On Feb 16, 2016
Ahh, just like that she became a star. Dear Lord pick my call this year.
Re: Olajumoke Unveiled As Face Of Stanbic IBTC by 100Cents: 12:52pm On Feb 16, 2016
Pvin:
The story about this Lady keep reminding of a passage in the Bible
"For it is easy with the Lord suddenly and instant , to make a poor man rich " (Sirach 11: 21-22). may this be the portion of the believers.

N/B. Sirach is in new Jerusalem Bible for people that are asking if it is in the Bible.

Joseph son of Jacob was an instant HIT back to back. Infact Greatest success story.

From PRISON (Ex convict ) to PRIME MINISTER of the strongest nation on earth...
Re: Olajumoke Unveiled As Face Of Stanbic IBTC by 100Cents: 12:59pm On Feb 16, 2016
Cmeo:
Of course I knew there is something up about Olajumoke this...!, bread seller that...!

It was just a marketing strategy well played out by TYBello and her crew. How can one explain all this news and contract signing without prior serious strategic behind the scene? From my experience, contracts negotiation, signing and the likes is not done at the pace these people are presenting Olajumoke case to us.

As a business person, I salute TYBello for her this 21st century strategic marketing plan cum business show.

God breaks human protocols..
Re: Olajumoke Unveiled As Face Of Stanbic IBTC by curic(m): 1:08pm On Feb 16, 2016
ekpa donn
Re: Olajumoke Unveiled As Face Of Stanbic IBTC by bluebabyboy1: 1:56pm On Feb 16, 2016
99.9% dont know the hardship she endured to get to where she is - all we see is the fame. She deserves it. The whole world moves aside for the person who God says his/her time has come - Olajumoke, God says your time has come, so take a bow and bask in His glory!!! cool
Re: Olajumoke Unveiled As Face Of Stanbic IBTC by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 16, 2016
she come even dey recognized pass the persin wey bring am to limelight, interesting. ow i wish dis happens everyday.
Re: Olajumoke Unveiled As Face Of Stanbic IBTC by sukkot: 10:18pm On Feb 16, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lmao. Do you notice that it seems light skin nyggahs are winning right now and have left dark skinned nyggahs behind and it seems Obama ushered in a new era for them? Aaron Gordon, Zach Lavine, Steph Curry, Klay Thompson, Blake Griffin etc.? Even Drake is stunting on all dark skinned rappers but thank God Kobe Bryant and Russell Westbrook shaded him at the All Star game lool. And thank God Kendrick Lemar also won the Grammys over he and J. Cole (my nyggah) lol. These light skinned nyggahs are taking over
Loool.

Honestly, I knew Aaron Gordon had hops from his days at Arizona in college, hence I picked him. But I didn't know he had the Vince Carter-esque hops in him. He got robbed and that might be the biggest robbery since Iggy did the backboard dunk in 2006, yet lost to the midget, Nate Robinson. But next year should be fun with the both of them. And hopefully, Andrew Wiggins and Russell Westbrook would join the party, if there's enough hype. Maybe John Wall as well.

Loool. That chic is effing bad. Words to Jhene Aiko, I'll defo eat her pum like groceries if that ish smells nice loool.
grin grin grin yup the NBA all star slam dunk is definitely rejuvenated. lets see if they sustain it or it dips again. and yes lightskin niggaz being took over lol. massa likes light skin better than dark skin LOL
Re: Olajumoke Unveiled As Face Of Stanbic IBTC by amanikondo: 12:07am On Feb 17, 2016
madridguy:
SANU MI OLUWA MI, JEKI PADE ANU RE.

You must have attended CAC.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bobrisky Shows Off Surgery Results After His Liposuction To Have A Perfect Body / Ebuka Obi-uchendu's Wife Goes Semi-nude On Wedding Day / Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.