Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Pls What Can We Do Together To Enjoy Ourselves Better During Visits? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls What Can We Do Together To Enjoy Ourselves Better During Visits? (2279 Views)

Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) / Does Circumsized Men Perform Better During Sex ??? / Who Performs Better During Sex; U Or Ur Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls What Can We Do Together To Enjoy Ourselves Better During Visits? by virtousB: 10:27pm On Feb 15, 2016
Hi guys, am in a long distance relationship. We visit ourselves sometimes. Am naturally more of an introvert, how can I make him happy during my visit to him? What do you think we can do together to enjoy ourselves better during visits. Thanks
Re: Pls What Can We Do Together To Enjoy Ourselves Better During Visits? by kingpole: 10:32pm On Feb 15, 2016
Use lube and try to last longer, hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: Pls What Can We Do Together To Enjoy Ourselves Better During Visits? by RoyalBlak007: 10:34pm On Feb 15, 2016
Cinema , Beach , Restaurant , Swim , play video games..........Honestly if you stay in his house alone...with him.....he's definitely gonna fvck you... #am just being real .....#Bless cool

3 Likes

Re: Pls What Can We Do Together To Enjoy Ourselves Better During Visits? by Freshmike(m): 10:35pm On Feb 15, 2016
This question go hard but i go try......just do to him that freaky thing you never don to him before!
Re: Pls What Can We Do Together To Enjoy Ourselves Better During Visits? by virtousB: 10:49pm On Feb 15, 2016
kingpole:
Pls what's lube? What do you mean by last longer, I dont understand you.
Re: Pls What Can We Do Together To Enjoy Ourselves Better During Visits? by Emac34: 10:49pm On Feb 15, 2016
A very good bleepinggrin will do make sure u give him headsundecided
Re: Pls What Can We Do Together To Enjoy Ourselves Better During Visits? by virtousB: 10:50pm On Feb 15, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
Cinema , Beach , Restaurant , Swim , play video games..........Honestly if you stay in his house alone...with him.....he's definitely gonna fvck you... #am just being real .....#Bless cool
Thanks. He's a decent guy though.
Re: Pls What Can We Do Together To Enjoy Ourselves Better During Visits? by virtousB: 10:52pm On Feb 15, 2016
Freshmike:
This question go hard but i go try......just do to him that freaky thing you never don to him before!
Pls give me examples of freaky things.
Re: Pls What Can We Do Together To Enjoy Ourselves Better During Visits? by vicstar(m): 11:00pm On Feb 15, 2016
come and pay me a visit, then I'll show u wink is not something we can just type in here undecided
Re: Pls What Can We Do Together To Enjoy Ourselves Better During Visits? by Ginaz(f): 11:03pm On Feb 15, 2016
I'm an introvert and ma boo is an extrovert, what I do is talk about more important and interesting things. We talk and time just passes by without him knowing cos I make sure he enjoys my company. Having a sense of humour helps too.

You can just relax and talk about things important, then take a troll out to see sites. smiley
Re: Pls What Can We Do Together To Enjoy Ourselves Better During Visits? by virtousB: 11:23pm On Feb 15, 2016
Ginaz:
I'm an introvert and ma boo is an extrovert, what I do is talk about more important and interesting things. We talk and time just passes by without him knowing cos I make sure he enjoys my company. Having a sense of humour helps too.

You can just relax and talk about things important, then take a troll out to see sites. smiley
Thanks dear
Re: Pls What Can We Do Together To Enjoy Ourselves Better During Visits? by virtousB: 11:24pm On Feb 15, 2016
vicstar:
come and pay me a visit, then I'll show u wink is not something we can just type in here undecided
lols
Re: Pls What Can We Do Together To Enjoy Ourselves Better During Visits? by RoyalBlak007: 11:43pm On Feb 15, 2016
virtousB:
Thanks. He's a decent guy though.
define decent?....u cant speak for him....evryones got a past
Re: Pls What Can We Do Together To Enjoy Ourselves Better During Visits? by CASTOSVILLA(m): 12:21am On Feb 16, 2016
virtousB:
Hi guys, am in a long distance relationship. We visit ourselves sometimes. Am naturally more of an introvert, how can I make him happy during my visit to him? What do you think we can do together to enjoy ourselves better during visits. Thanks
Am just same with you though just that she's always the one to initiate the fun but then, I wanna do something myself but I always think that my moves might just not seem good. How I managed to get that girl, am still surprised about it. I just know that if I lose her, to try that woe stunt again is gonna be hard for. In fact I need more help than you do, guys pls attend to me.
Re: Pls What Can We Do Together To Enjoy Ourselves Better During Visits? by coolh3ad(m): 2:30am On Feb 16, 2016
Play Ludo....Thank me later
Re: Pls What Can We Do Together To Enjoy Ourselves Better During Visits? by virtousB: 9:05am On Feb 16, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
define decent?....u cant speak for him....evryones got a past
we've slept in same room and nothing happens as per sex, we have an agreement regarding that . That's what am talking about...
Re: Pls What Can We Do Together To Enjoy Ourselves Better During Visits? by virtousB: 9:07am On Feb 16, 2016
coolh3ad:
Play Ludo....Thank me later
Thanks dear
Re: Pls What Can We Do Together To Enjoy Ourselves Better During Visits? by RoyalBlak007: 9:27am On Feb 16, 2016
virtousB:
we've slept in same room and nothing happens as per sex, we have an agreement regarding that . That's what am talking about...
So what ur saying now is "agreements never change"?......everything thats happening now started once upon a time......No problem....suit yourself...#am just being real
Re: Pls What Can We Do Together To Enjoy Ourselves Better During Visits? by cruzita(f): 9:48am On Feb 16, 2016
since sex is out of the question,try tearing him romantic slap
Re: Pls What Can We Do Together To Enjoy Ourselves Better During Visits? by NemzySeries(m): 10:06am On Feb 16, 2016
kip forming decency & u both tink d devil is on compulsory leave abi?
Re: Pls What Can We Do Together To Enjoy Ourselves Better During Visits? by ChappyChase: 10:26am On Feb 16, 2016
kingpole:
And after doing ^^, play ludo!
Re: Pls What Can We Do Together To Enjoy Ourselves Better During Visits? by Flexherbal(m): 10:42am On Feb 16, 2016
When next you want to go there, get 2 sachet of my herbal product. You will be glad you did. I am serious.
Re: Pls What Can We Do Together To Enjoy Ourselves Better During Visits? by virtousB: 11:50am On Feb 16, 2016
ChappyChase:

And after doing ^^, play ludo!
Thanks, I still don't know the meaning of the lube and last longer he was talking about. Can you shed more light pls?
Re: Pls What Can We Do Together To Enjoy Ourselves Better During Visits? by ChappyChase: 12:02pm On Feb 16, 2016
virtousB:
Thanks, I still don't know the meaning of the lube and last longer he was talking about. Can you shed more light pls?
Lube=lubricants while last longer means you should have longer sex!
Are you clear?
Re: Pls What Can We Do Together To Enjoy Ourselves Better During Visits? by virtousB: 12:08pm On Feb 16, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

So what ur saying now is "agreements never change"?......everything thats happening now started once upon a time......No problem....suit yourself...#am just being real
I totally understand your point. Thanks for your input so far..

1 Like

Re: Pls What Can We Do Together To Enjoy Ourselves Better During Visits? by virtousB: 12:09pm On Feb 16, 2016
ChappyChase:
Lube=lubricants while last longer means you should have longer sex! Are you clear?
ok. Didnt know that was what he meant.
Re: Pls What Can We Do Together To Enjoy Ourselves Better During Visits? by ChappyChase: 12:11pm On Feb 16, 2016
virtousB:
ok. Didnt know that was what he meant.
Now you know..
Re: Pls What Can We Do Together To Enjoy Ourselves Better During Visits? by virtousB: 12:21pm On Feb 16, 2016
ChappyChase:
Now you know..
yea. Thanks
Re: Pls What Can We Do Together To Enjoy Ourselves Better During Visits? by ChappyChase: 12:36pm On Feb 16, 2016
virtousB:
yea. Thanks
You're welcome, but how you don't know all these?
Re: Pls What Can We Do Together To Enjoy Ourselves Better During Visits? by virtousB: 12:41pm On Feb 16, 2016
ChappyChase:
You're welcome, but how you don't know all these?
lols. I've not been into stuffs like that.
Re: Pls What Can We Do Together To Enjoy Ourselves Better During Visits? by ChappyChase: 12:51pm On Feb 16, 2016
virtousB:
lols. I've not been into stuffs like that.
Chisos! And how old are you? Please if you're not up to 18, disregard my advice! Thank you...
Re: Pls What Can We Do Together To Enjoy Ourselves Better During Visits? by virtousB: 1:25pm On Feb 16, 2016
ChappyChase:

Chisos! And how old are you? Please if you're not up to 18, disregard my advice! Thank you...
lols. Am actually in my 20s and its a choice i made!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I S She Into Me? / Check Out These Funny Questions About Sex / Can You Do This For 10 Million Dollars?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.