Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,646 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Teco Benson's New 419 Film - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Teco Benson's New 419 Film (1764 Views)

Liz Benson & Stephanie Okereke Co-star In 'Dry' / Olu Jacobs Vs Pete Odochie & Joke Silva Vs Liz Benson? / Quiz Line On NTA Is Daylight Robbery (419)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teco Benson's New 419 Film by admanis: 1:35am On Nov 02, 2006
We have just launched a new website called mynollywood.com and it is the first nollywood website that sells films in DVD format. Because we work directly with the filmmakers we are able to produce the highest quality films - just like your regular hollywood movies which means no more VCDs and no more having to change discs, the whole film on one DVD AND the profits go directly to the filmmakers cutting out the pirates.

We are proud to say that we are the exclusive distributors of Teco Benson's new film Explosion - Now or Never, which I am sure you've heard of. We also have a lot more films by Teco and other producers like Tarila Thompson and Sonny McDon-W.

Our hope is that by cutting out the piracy and making the films available in top quality on DVD we can in a little way help improve the nigerian film industry.

Please visit the site www.mynollywood.com and tell me what you think.
Re: Teco Benson's New 419 Film by jaybaby(f): 10:45am On Nov 02, 2006
Okey
Re: Teco Benson's New 419 Film by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:44pm On Dec 11, 2006
we don hear you grin
Re: Teco Benson's New 419 Film by egoli(f): 7:36pm On Jan 12, 2007
u girls no dey alright at all.na dt kind of sarcastic reply u suppose give am.yeyee
Re: Teco Benson's New 419 Film by chinyerenc: 4:43am On Jul 23, 2007
Teco is my brother and all his movies are great. He is a director that is highly focused on the quality of his production and he stays ahead of the others througfh self education of the hollywood filmaking standard.
Kudos my bros.
Pls everybody make sure you have a Teco movie always at home.

(1) (Reply)

Is The Figurine Having Part Two? / Panadol Extra Advert Is Definitely A Clasic: Any Argument? / Why Are Producers Scared Of Script With NCC Number?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.