Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,551 members, 7,955,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:29 PM

What Are The Best Laptops For Programmers And Hackers?! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / What Are The Best Laptops For Programmers And Hackers?! (1310 Views)

One Of The Best Laptops For Programmers & Gamers / Guides For Buying New Or Used Laptops For Beginners / Top 5 Best Laptops Under ₦100,000 In Nigeria – June 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Best Laptops For Programmers And Hackers?! by Maxmmanuel(m): 11:19pm On Feb 15, 2016
What are the best laptops for programmers and hackers?!
Re: What Are The Best Laptops For Programmers And Hackers?! by immortalcrown(m): 11:25pm On Feb 15, 2016
For me to answer your question correctly, I need to understand one thing. Are you a hacker or a programmer?
Re: What Are The Best Laptops For Programmers And Hackers?! by Fulaman198(m): 2:02am On Feb 16, 2016
For programming on all platforms, I'd say either a Mac OS X (UNIX) machine or a GNU Linux machine (Ubuntu) on a high-end PC.
Re: What Are The Best Laptops For Programmers And Hackers?! by brainstorm214(m): 3:06pm On Jul 05, 2019
Hi, dude, personally I chose my laptop according to the article about best gaming laptops from this site https://www.joindouble.com. Due to that information I found a laptop that suited me on price and quality, that's why I've chosen Dell Inspiron 15-7000, because it has slim screen borders and, when I ordered it on Amazon (by the way that site has the links to the best offers on Amazon), I got it and after a week of laptop testing I understood that gaming laptop are suitable for programming too, but, when your laptop has only 8 GB RAM it's a little bit few for a gaming laptop, that's why I chose a laptop with 16 GB configuration )
Re: What Are The Best Laptops For Programmers And Hackers?! by Jefferyzz(m): 7:15pm On Jul 05, 2019
Which 7000 series is ur own. Mine is 7567 nvidia 1050
brainstorm214:
Hi, dude, personally I chose my laptop according to the article about best gaming laptops from this site https://www.joindouble.com. Due to that information I found a laptop that suited me on price and quality, that's why I've chosen Dell Inspiron 15-7000, because it has slim screen borders and, when I ordered it on Amazon (by the way that site has the links to the best offers on Amazon), I got it and after a week of laptop testing I understood that gaming laptop are suitable for programming too, but, when your laptop has only 8 GB RAM it's a little bit few for a gaming laptop, that's why I chose a laptop with 16 GB configuration )

(1) (Reply)

Administrator Password Issue / Access Control / Starcomms Talkie And Reltel Isp Which Is Better. / All My Computer Files Open With Media Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.