Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,648 members, 7,861,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:06 AM

EFCC May Go After Ex-first Lady Over N1trn Campaign Funds’ Disbursement - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC May Go After Ex-first Lady Over N1trn Campaign Funds’ Disbursement (28585 Views)

$50m Loot: DG NIA diverted Gej's 2015 Campaign Funds- Deji Adeyanju / Reps Summon Minister, Ex-efcc, SURE-P Bosses Over N1trn Rail Contracts Scam / Patience Jonathan: "Frozen Account Belongs To Me" - Ex First Lady Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC May Go After Ex-first Lady Over N1trn Campaign Funds’ Disbursement by phemmie06(m): 11:59am On Feb 16, 2016
When exactly will our leaders know they are meant to serve us and not to milk us dry.
Re: EFCC May Go After Ex-first Lady Over N1trn Campaign Funds’ Disbursement by djlongi1987: 11:59am On Feb 16, 2016
Stella now? Den next should b GEJ
Re: EFCC May Go After Ex-first Lady Over N1trn Campaign Funds’ Disbursement by NobleAngell(f): 11:59am On Feb 16, 2016
Babacele:
hahaha...... you wicked ooo.
Na so naw.
Re: EFCC May Go After Ex-first Lady Over N1trn Campaign Funds’ Disbursement by ziccoit: 12:06pm On Feb 16, 2016
The woman feared jail so much that she made it a campaign point against PMB last election. Her dream may finally come true.

You have nothing to fear but consequence of your actions-PMB.
Re: EFCC May Go After Ex-first Lady Over N1trn Campaign Funds’ Disbursement by odehman: 12:07pm On Feb 16, 2016
this news no sweet wailers association of Nigeria.... W.A.N.....the WANITES
Re: EFCC May Go After Ex-first Lady Over N1trn Campaign Funds’ Disbursement by pristines: 12:18pm On Feb 16, 2016
simpleseyi:
The wife of a former president may soon be invited by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) to explain her role in the sourcing and disbursement of huge funds spent by the Presidency in the last two weeks before the general elections.
The fund, estimated at over a trillion naira, was routed and disbursed through the Amnesty Office to some notable politicians in the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).
Investigators of the disbursement noticed that the release of about 40 per cent of the funds was authorized by the former First Lady.
Also under investigation by operatives of the anti-graft agency, is the source of the funds, which has not been established due to the Amnesty office’s boss departure from the country.
According to sources, the failure of the former head of the presidential Amnesty Programme to return to the country has slowed down investigations of how the funds were sourced, “because he allegedly disbursed the bulk of the money, which was not part of the funds allocated to his office.”
It was gathered that the suspected Amnesty boss who will face 14 petitions written to the EFCC against him, left the country soon after preliminary investigations into the sourcing and disbursement of funds for the elections.
“Ordinarily, he should have been here to defend himself against the petitions, but he has refused to show up. It is highly suspected that he is not in any hospital. It was all a dummy be sold to Nigerians. He left this country as soon as he sensed the EFCC may invite him to explain his role in the funds disbursement”, a source said.
Already, some of his aides, including personal assistants and driver, have been interrogated on the matter. The investigating team would also want to ascertain his interest in an airline that operates in South Africa with about 12 aircraft.
EFCC’s spokesman, Mr. Wilson Uwujare, could not be reached for comments on the matter before Press time.
However, a source who did not want his name in print, said efforts were being made to get him back to the country for interrogation.
In the past few months, the present administration has increased the tempo of its hunt for public funds suspected to have either been looted from government coffers, especially during the immediate past administration.
Already, many serving and retired military officers, including former service chiefs as well as top politicians have been interrogated by the anti-graft agency.
Government sources have since disclosed that some of those involved have returned part of their loots in a bid to escape prosecution and public ridicule. Similarly, many push buildings belonging to some of those under investigation have been sealed in many parts of the country.

SOURCE: http://sunnewsonline.com/new/efcc-may-go-after-ex-first-lady/
Re: EFCC May Go After Ex-first Lady Over N1trn Campaign Funds’ Disbursement by happney65: 12:18pm On Feb 16, 2016
helpee:
This is becoming nauseating. Everyday we are just kept busy with EFCC stories while the economy is nosediving. Ironically, it is a PDP senator in the name of BEN BRUCE that is trying to lead the economic revolution or at least a semblance of it. I wonder why people are not tired of all these charade everyday . The dss started with kashamu laying siege on his house for days and he is still senator till date. several cases followed since then practically everyday and till date not a single conviction has been achieved and youths that are mainly affected by this economic shutdown will come here and start saying they must vomit some stupid yams. There is no law yet in Nigeria that says parties must disclose their source of campaign funds so which one is this that EFCC want to know the source of PDP campaign money. Who will probe the source of APC campaign fund? This is what morsi and his islamic party was busy doing in Egypt and the rest they say is history. Pls, Buhari, save the future of Nigerian youths. we know you are too old and may no longer care about tomorrow but please, support BEN BRUCE to lead economic revolution for nigeria and put a stop to all these propaganda and media fight against corruption that is so far ineffective as reflected in the BUDGET OF YAMS prepared under your nose, , SHAMELESSLY PRESENTED BY YOU ONLY TO BE STOLEN BY YOU SIR. This my president is the height of corruption

omolola15 come and read this please..
Re: EFCC May Go After Ex-first Lady Over N1trn Campaign Funds’ Disbursement by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 16, 2016
SouthernBreeze:
Mama Peacce nor hold any political position oh. APC just using probe to distract Nigerians. SMH
nonsense as if u are ignorant of d unconstitutional power of office of d first lady
Re: EFCC May Go After Ex-first Lady Over N1trn Campaign Funds’ Disbursement by bapullow: 12:33pm On Feb 16, 2016
Mumu go and start protesting, enemies of nation

helpee:
This is becoming nauseating. Everyday we are just kept busy with EFCC stories while the economy is nosediving. Ironically, it is a PDP senator in the name of BEN BRUCE that is trying to lead the economic revolution or at least a semblance of it. I wonder why people are not tired of all these charade everyday . The dss started with kashamu laying siege on his house for days and he is still senator till date. several cases followed since then practically everyday and till date not a single conviction has been achieved and youths that are mainly affected by this economic shutdown will come here and start saying they must vomit some stupid yams. There is no law yet in Nigeria that says parties must disclose their source of campaign funds so which one is this that EFCC want to know the source of PDP campaign money. Who will probe the source of APC campaign fund? This is what morsi and his islamic party was busy doing in Egypt and the rest they say is history. Pls, Buhari, save the future of Nigerian youths. we know you are too old and may no longer care about tomorrow but please, support BEN BRUCE to lead economic revolution for nigeria and put a stop to all these propaganda and media fight against corruption that is so far ineffective as reflected in the BUDGET OF YAMS prepared under your nose, , SHAMELESSLY PRESENTED BY YOU ONLY TO BE STOLEN BY YOU SIR. This my president is the height of corruption

1 Like

Re: EFCC May Go After Ex-first Lady Over N1trn Campaign Funds’ Disbursement by bapullow: 12:37pm On Feb 16, 2016
Enemies of the nation u would will die in this situation

drss:
aha! una sure say na N1trillion PEJ stole me i hear say na N200 trillion. yeye dey smell.
more opium for dem zombies to sniff.

Re: EFCC May Go After Ex-first Lady Over N1trn Campaign Funds’ Disbursement by babafirst(m): 1:00pm On Feb 16, 2016
daroz:

I suspect mama peace
My Ifa oracle too dey point towards Mama Peace.Make I go consult am again whether he go role towards Turai.
Re: EFCC May Go After Ex-first Lady Over N1trn Campaign Funds’ Disbursement by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 16, 2016
helpee:
[s]This is becoming nauseating. Everyday we are just kept busy with EFCC stories while the economy is nosediving. Ironically, it is a PDP senator in the name of BEN BRUCE that is trying to lead the economic revolution or at least a semblance of it. I wonder why people are not tired of all these charade everyday . The dss started with kashamu laying siege on his house for days and he is still senator till date. several cases followed since then practically everyday and till date not a single conviction has been achieved and youths that are mainly affected by this economic shutdown will come here and start saying they must vomit some stupid yams. There is no law yet in Nigeria that says parties must disclose their source of campaign funds so which one is this that EFCC want to know the source of PDP campaign money. Who will probe the source of APC campaign fund? This is what morsi and his islamic party was busy doing in Egypt and the rest they say is history. Pls, Buhari, save the future of Nigerian youths. we know you are too old and may no longer care about tomorrow but please, support BEN BRUCE to lead economic revolution for nigeria and put a stop to all these propaganda and media fight against corruption that is so far ineffective as reflected in the BUDGET OF YAMS prepared under your nose, , SHAMELESSLY PRESENTED BY YOU ONLY TO BE STOLEN BY YOU SIR. This my president is the height of corruption[/s]

Mumu!
If cannot identify your problem,
How can u go ahead in solving it?
Re: EFCC May Go After Ex-first Lady Over N1trn Campaign Funds’ Disbursement by Henovy: 1:44pm On Feb 16, 2016
SouthernBreeze:
Mama Peacce nor hold any political position oh. APC just using probe to distract Nigerians. SMH
Are you a Nigerian at all? We all know that Mama peace or piss is more of a polithiefian than even her husband. Why feign ignorance?

1 Like

Re: EFCC May Go After Ex-first Lady Over N1trn Campaign Funds’ Disbursement by ogunsbanjul(m): 1:45pm On Feb 16, 2016
Mrs Jonathan Patience will be the last person to be interrogated because she might have gained seriously in the last regime. I will advise she sud release anything she might hv gained sha if
Re: EFCC May Go After Ex-first Lady Over N1trn Campaign Funds’ Disbursement by Henovy: 1:47pm On Feb 16, 2016
NobleAngell:
Mama Peace there's fire on the mountain. I hope say no be only u waka come o. Inform your fellow widows.
Lol!
Re: EFCC May Go After Ex-first Lady Over N1trn Campaign Funds’ Disbursement by breakeven: 1:56pm On Feb 16, 2016
Who will probe APC campaign fund? undecided
Re: EFCC May Go After Ex-first Lady Over N1trn Campaign Funds’ Disbursement by Super101: 1:58pm On Feb 16, 2016
12 aircrafts? My God!Wait...How much is the price of one?
Re: EFCC May Go After Ex-first Lady Over N1trn Campaign Funds’ Disbursement by ukelament(m): 2:02pm On Feb 16, 2016
They should allow the slleeping dog to lie.
Re: EFCC May Go After Ex-first Lady Over N1trn Campaign Funds’ Disbursement by punkyellla(f): 2:05pm On Feb 16, 2016
helpee:
Nigerians are fed up with these Apc propaganda. Their is neither fuel or light. What have Pmb achieved from all these Efcc storys, except 1dollar equal 1000naira. Welcome to the most religious nation, on earth Nigeria, where looters are rewarded with ministerial positions.
Re: EFCC May Go After Ex-first Lady Over N1trn Campaign Funds’ Disbursement by InvertedHammer: 2:16pm On Feb 16, 2016
SouthernBreeze:
/
She didn't hold any political position.

But she is a "Politically Exposed Personality"

Better, make she come explain where she pick the N1trn wey she spend.
Re: EFCC May Go After Ex-first Lady Over N1trn Campaign Funds’ Disbursement by ibietela2(m): 2:51pm On Feb 16, 2016
Caseless:
I know Interpol head in Nigeria acknowledged the receipt of a letter from IGP to return some wanted Nigerians back home. I'm hoping kuku is among them.

I am talking about link to that Maku or WTF is his name? Who they said Interpol is after am looking for the link to his wanted profile on interpol website
Re: EFCC May Go After Ex-first Lady Over N1trn Campaign Funds’ Disbursement by jpphilips(m): 2:52pm On Feb 16, 2016
PDP must have stolen beyond Abacha

1 Like

Re: EFCC May Go After Ex-first Lady Over N1trn Campaign Funds’ Disbursement by diva90: 4:11pm On Feb 16, 2016
Glad the scales are gradually falling off the eyes of EFCC. I was wondering why no one had mentioned patience's name since all this yansh opening started... That woman stole like crazy after deziani. Patience looted a lot of funds, has houses and projects in her name all over abuja and Dubai. More to reveal its self soon
Re: EFCC May Go After Ex-first Lady Over N1trn Campaign Funds’ Disbursement by wazobiaN9(m): 4:20pm On Feb 16, 2016
SouthernBreeze:

Donald Trump said he's never met a more horrible liar than Ted Cruz.. guess he never met you!!
Re: EFCC May Go After Ex-first Lady Over N1trn Campaign Funds’ Disbursement by wazobiaN9(m): 4:23pm On Feb 16, 2016
helpee:

Really, did you typed all that rubbish above as a weapon against Buhari or the devil worrying your life??!
Re: EFCC May Go After Ex-first Lady Over N1trn Campaign Funds’ Disbursement by Calbarian(m): 4:26pm On Feb 16, 2016
I wonder whatever happened to Diezani Allison Madueke's saga
Re: EFCC May Go After Ex-first Lady Over N1trn Campaign Funds’ Disbursement by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 16, 2016
PeinDanzo:

U might receive sense today
Re: EFCC May Go After Ex-first Lady Over N1trn Campaign Funds’ Disbursement by thundafire: 7:45pm On Feb 16, 2016
SouthernBreeze:

abeg tell dem ooooo,APC just lying 2 divert atttention,4rm their budgetsoon dy will blame GEJ nd PDP 4 dy mess is mama peace a political holder dat she gave an order 2 disburse dy mny haba abi na,1ST LADY office dn turn an elected office

1 Like

Re: EFCC May Go After Ex-first Lady Over N1trn Campaign Funds’ Disbursement by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 18, 2016
Caseless:
Where's angelberry?
Hi angelcaseless!
Re: EFCC May Go After Ex-first Lady Over N1trn Campaign Funds’ Disbursement by morbeta(m): 12:12pm On Feb 18, 2016
Madam 10% is about to get noosed up.
Re: EFCC May Go After Ex-first Lady Over N1trn Campaign Funds’ Disbursement by Caseless: 5:34pm On Feb 18, 2016
Angelberry:

Hi angelcaseless!
you are missed! *throws red carpet before her*
Re: EFCC May Go After Ex-first Lady Over N1trn Campaign Funds’ Disbursement by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 18, 2016
Caseless:
you are missed! *throws red carpet before her*
Thanks dear, how are you doing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: We Will Declare Free Education For All When We Take Over – PDP / Dangote Pays Condolence Visit To Late Tony Anenih's Family In Abuja(photos / Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.