Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,006 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Reasons You Should Leave Christianity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reasons You Should Leave Christianity (3369 Views)

Why You Must Leave Christianity Today And Not Tomorrow / It's Time To Leave Christianity. / Reasons You Should Leave Christianity (2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons You Should Leave Christianity by DeathStroke007(m): 10:43am On Feb 16, 2016
Religion is supposed to be followed dogmatically because it's supposed to be from Creator, Your own or anybody opinion on any matter or issue in religion is IRRELEVANT. do you agree with me?

Since this religion /Christianity is based on Jesus / that means every single thing about this religion must come from Jesus teachings.... do you agree?

Now, the name of the religion.. Christianity.. people were called Christians long after Jesus Christ is #dead/arosen to his father /.... due to point number 1, the name Christianity is IRRELEVANT and we who truly follow Jesus should reject it..

Now on the issue Bible.. this book is like biography of prophets written by other people.. most of their writings are based on heresy.. non of the prophets supervised the contents in Bible to know maybe it's true or not.. but, in every heresy, there's always a little truth. This brings us to the deity of Jesus... In the Gospel according to mark or Mathew or Paul and others, IS THERE ANY WHERE IT WAS REPORTED THAT JESUS SAID I AM GOD, WORSHIP ME? absolutely no.. Jesus ain't God... and on the issue of Jesus as biological son of God, because of the word begotten and the circumstances surrounding his birth... David too was begotten son of God.. does that make him biological son of God? and on the circumstances surrounding the birth of jesus, go reach Malachi, the circumstances surrounding the existence is Malachi according to Bible is far greater than Jesus.. Malachi was never given birth to and he didn't die...

On the issue of Church as a place of worshipping God, did Jesus go church? absolutely no..

On the issue of mode of worshipping God, did Jesus dance, sing and collect tithe?? absolutely no..

On the issue of Jesus coming to this world to die for our sins... according to the historians Mathew, mark,Paul and so, where is it in the Bible that Jesus said I COME INTO THIS WORLD TO DIE FOR YOUR SINS?.... when Jesus first stated his reasons for existence, HE SAID I DIDN'T COME INTO THIS WORLD TO DESTROY THE COMMANDMENTS (MOSES) BUT TO FULFIL IT...

Paul who never knew or see Jesus, teaches every single things most Christians believe in today.....

it's your choice to believe what you want.... ..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons You Should Leave Christianity by Richirich713: 11:00am On Feb 16, 2016
This thread title should actually be "Reasons to leave christianity for Islam"

But I don't see any reasons to do so.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons You Should Leave Christianity by DeathStroke007(m): 6:47pm On Feb 16, 2016
Richirich713:
This thread title should actually be "Reasons to leave christianity for Islam"

But I don't see any reasons to do so.

as you can see the foil in the man made religion which is far from Jesus....

if you want to revert to Islam or any other religion, it's up to you..

if you want me to preach about islam to you.. all you have to do is ask...

back to your question, that you didn't see any reason you should revert to islam... the reason is simple, the religion christianity isnt based on jesus. the only religion that appreciate and know jesus true and real nature is islam...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons You Should Leave Christianity by Richirich713: 7:52pm On Feb 16, 2016
DeathStroke007:

as you can see the foil in the man made religion which is far from Jesus....

if you want to revert to Islam or any other religion, it's up to you..

if you want me to preach about islam to you.. all you have to do is ask...

back to your question, that you didn't see any reason you should revert to islam... the reason is simple, the religion christianity isnt based on jesus. the only religion that appreciate and know jesus true and real nature is islam...

Still not seeing a reason to turn to islam.

I still need to know why everyone in the 1st century said he was crucified.

I also need to see some evidence that there were muslims in the 1st century or 2nd or 3rd or even 4th.

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Should Leave Christianity by DeathStroke007(m): 7:57pm On Feb 16, 2016
Richirich713:

Still not seeing a reason to turn to islam.

I still need to know why everyone in the 1st century said he was crucified.

I also need to see some evidence that there were muslims in the 1st century of 2nd or 3rd or even 4th.

non of Bible writers exist in the Jesus time.. all they wrote is on rumour. Quran is the last testament.. it clears the misconceptions about Jesus.. it's even in the Bible that he's not crucified.

Islam means belief and submission to One God... that's what every single prophet preached.. and every single prophet predicts the coming of other prophets and Jesus, according to Bible predicted prophet Muhammad (saw).
Re: Reasons You Should Leave Christianity by Richirich713: 8:13pm On Feb 16, 2016
DeathStroke007:

non of Bible writers exist in the Jesus time.. all they wrote is on rumour. Quran is the last testament.. it clears the misconceptions about Jesus.. it's even in the Bible that he's not crucified.

Nope the bible clearly says he was crucified. If the bible said he was not I would say the bible is in the wrong on his death.

DeathStroke007:

Islam means belief and submission to One God... that's what every single prophet preached.. and every single prophet predicts the coming of other prophets and Jesus,

Yes I know islam teaches that there's one God but it's very important about who we talking about.

All the bible prophets tell me Yahweh is God.

DeathStroke007:

according to Bible predicted prophet Muhammad (saw).

When I look at the bible I don't believe Jesus predicted muhammad.
Re: Reasons You Should Leave Christianity by DeathStroke007(m): 8:20pm On Feb 16, 2016
Richirich713:

Nope the bible clearly says he was crucified. If the bible said he was not I would say the bible is in the wrong on his death.

Yes I know islam teaches that there's one God but it's very important about who we talking about.

All the bible prophets tell me Yahweh is God.

When I look at the bible I don't believe Jesus predicted muhammad.

you clearly know absolutely nothing about Bible..

all these topics have been treated on this forum..

just find it or Google search it and link it with nairaland
Re: Reasons You Should Leave Christianity by Richirich713: 10:15pm On Feb 16, 2016
DeathStroke007:

When Jesus had finished saying all these things, he said to his disciples, 2 “As you know, the Passover is two days away—and the Son of Man will be handed over to be crucified.” (Matthew 26:1-2)

And they crucified him, and parted his garments, casting lots: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, They parted my garments among them, and upon my vesture did they cast lots (Matthew 27:35)

DeathStroke007:

I've seen the arguments for muhammad in the bible, I just ain't convince by them.
Re: Reasons You Should Leave Christianity by zenith4biz(m): 10:33pm On Feb 16, 2016
Let me sit here
Re: Reasons You Should Leave Christianity by promisechuks: 10:38pm On Feb 16, 2016
DeathStroke007:

C'mon sharrap there!

Who made a prophecy about mohammed in the bible you claimed to be corrupted?

Why are you guys too confused that you always end up using our bible to justify your satanic quran.
Re: Reasons You Should Leave Christianity by facheux: 10:39pm On Feb 16, 2016
[s]
promisechuks:

This dumb islamic fool, why must you lie?

That jesus was not crucified according to the bible?

Anyway, you satanic allah permits islamic lie, is like they said that they will give you 72 virgin(demons) to Bleep in heaven, that why you must lie to earn it.

I pray that God will forgive you, IJN Amen.
[/s]

Trash.
Re: Reasons You Should Leave Christianity by facheux: 10:41pm On Feb 16, 2016
[s]
promisechuks:

C'mon sharrap there!

Why are you guys too confused that you always end up using our bible to justify your satanic quran.
[/s]

Hate speech
Re: Reasons You Should Leave Christianity by DeathStroke007(m): 10:46pm On Feb 16, 2016
promisechuks:

C'mon sharrap there!

you be hypocrite.. Bible is written on heresy.. heresy is 90% lies, 10% truth..

satisfied?
Re: Reasons You Should Leave Christianity by promisechuks: 10:47pm On Feb 16, 2016
Richirich713:

When Jesus had finished saying all these things, he said to his disciples, 2 “As you know, the Passover is two days away—and the Son of Man will be handed over to be crucified.” (Matthew 26:1-2)

And they crucified him, and parted his garments, casting lots: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, They parted my garments among them, and upon my vesture did they cast lots (Matthew 27:35)

I've seen the arguments for muhammad in the bible, I just ain't convince by them.
Thank you so much for exposing the islamic lair and deceiver by yourself.

Just imagine, if the person who is looking for converts cannot be truthful even while talking to people he wishes to convert, then how won't you know that islam is FULL of lies.

That's how they use lies to deceive people and convert them, then after the person has seen the lies in islam, the person will be threatened by execution.

That's their islamic custom. But mischievously, they will not tell you that you will face EXECUTION if you later see the lies in islam and decide to leave.

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Should Leave Christianity by DeathStroke007(m): 10:49pm On Feb 16, 2016
promisechuks:

This dumb islamic fool, why must you lie?

That jesus was not crucified according to the bible?

Anyway, you satanic allah permits islamic lie, is like they said that they will give you 72 virgin(demons) to Bleep in heaven, that why you must lie to earn it.

I pray that God will forgive you, IJN Amen.

just one word for you, HYPOCRITE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons You Should Leave Christianity by facheux: 10:50pm On Feb 16, 2016
[s]
promisechuks:

Thank you so much for exposing the islamic lair and deceiver by yourself.

Just imagine, if the person who is looking for converts cannot be truthful even while talking to people he wishes to convert, then how won't you know that islam is FULL of lies.

That's how they use lies to deceive people and convert them, then after the person has seen the lies in islam, the person will be threatened by execution.

That's their islamic custom. But mischievously, they will not tell you that you will face EXECUTION if you later see the lies in islam and decide to leave.
[/s]

Hate speech.
Re: Reasons You Should Leave Christianity by DeathStroke007(m): 11:01pm On Feb 16, 2016
Richirich713:

am very happy with this verse... Jesus called himself son of man...#he's not biological son of God like Christians claims#

go read book of hebrew and psalm..

maa post the pictures xef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons You Should Leave Christianity by Richirich713: 6:59am On Feb 17, 2016
DeathStroke007:

am very happy with this verse... Jesus called himself son of man...#he's not biological son of God like Christians claims#

Cuz he is a son of man, he became human.

After Jesus said this, he looked toward heaven and prayed: "Father, the time has come. Glorify your Son, that your Son may glorify you." (John 17:1)

I tell you the truth, a time is coming and has now come when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God and those who hear will live. (John 5:25)

DeathStroke007:

go read book of hebrew and psalm..

maa post the pictures xef

Ur pic quotes out of context
, which is is usually a bad sign.

“Father, if you are willing, take this cup from me; yet not my will, but yours be done.” (Luke 22:42)

Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, “My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will.” (Matthew 26:38)

Yeah this is what he prayed for not what ur pics say.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons You Should Leave Christianity by promisechuks: 7:45am On Feb 17, 2016
Richirich713:

Cuz he is a son of man, he became human.

After Jesus said this, he looked toward heaven and prayed: "Father, the time has come. Glorify your Son, that your Son may glorify you." (John 17:1)

I tell you the truth, a time is coming and has now come when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God and those who hear will live. (John 5:25)

Ur pic quotes out of context
, which is is usually a bad sign.

“Father, if you are willing, take this cup from me; yet not my will, but yours be done.” (Luke 22:42)

Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, “My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will.” (Matthew 26:38)

Yeah this is what he prayed for not what ur pics say.

Just imagine how a converter is blowing public lies to a convertee and the convertee is exposing the lying spirit of the converter.

How do one ever think there will be a single truth on islam?
Re: Reasons You Should Leave Christianity by DeathStroke007(m): 8:06am On Feb 17, 2016
smh... Jesus called himself son of man, john called him son of God... which one will you believe?/tsw..
Re: Reasons You Should Leave Christianity by DeathStroke007(m): 8:08am On Feb 17, 2016
olodo ni e... you simply don't understand simple English.. the cup(trouble) was passed and proved by Psalms
Re: Reasons You Should Leave Christianity by Meel: 8:13am On Feb 17, 2016
Hmm, y is it that Muslims hate the word ''son of God''. But the bible says For as many that are led in spirit, they are sons of God.

Common sense shud tell an individual that, lord God is my creator, but i became his heir when his spirit is in me.

You read bible for the purpose of criticism not with Believe.

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Should Leave Christianity by Richirich713: 8:25am On Feb 17, 2016
DeathStroke007:
smh... Jesus called himself son of man, john called him son of God... which one will you believe?/tsw..

I believe Jesus and John since Both say Jesus is the Son of God and the Son of Man.

Jesus- "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son that whosoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." (John 3:16)

Jesus - what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, `I am God's Son'? (John 10:36)

John -But these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name. (John 20:31)
Re: Reasons You Should Leave Christianity by DeathStroke007(m): 8:28am On Feb 17, 2016
oooh.. that's what you wanna say... ok.. let's talk about Jesus words... go calculate how many times he called himself son of man and son of God..

then tell me, if you claim Jesus is son of God because of his birth, tell me what Malachi is to God then
Re: Reasons You Should Leave Christianity by Richirich713: 8:36am On Feb 17, 2016
DeathStroke007:
olodo ni e... you simply don't understand simple English.. the cup(trouble) was passed and proved by Psalms

This is what the English tells me :

"For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me." (John 6:38)

"Jesus said to them, ‘My food is to do the will of Him who sent Me and to accomplish His work.’" (John 4:34)

"For even the Son of Man came not to be served but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many." (Mark 10:45)

"They went on from there and passed through Galilee. And he did not want anyone to know, for he was teaching his disciples, saying to them, ‘The Son of Man is going to be delivered into the hands of men, and they will kill him. And when he is killed, after three days he will rise.’ But they did not understand the saying, and were afraid to ask him." (Mark 9:30-31)
Re: Reasons You Should Leave Christianity by promisechuks: 8:36am On Feb 17, 2016
DeathStroke007:
Bear in mind that John was among the VERY close discples of jesus, at that time.

Jesus was not sent to write books, NO!, but to save mankind.

So that's why the bible was written by his disciples and Paul who had a personal encounter with jesus.
Re: Reasons You Should Leave Christianity by promisechuks: 8:41am On Feb 17, 2016
DeathStroke007:
What is wrong with this paedophilia prophet junior brother?

That cup means "cup of death", he said that when he was prayer to his God the father to let that death not come true, because he foresaw the weight of his death, but later he said "not my will but yours"
Re: Reasons You Should Leave Christianity by DeathStroke007(m): 8:44am On Feb 17, 2016
promisechuks:

Bear in mind that John was among the VERY close discples of jesus, at that time.

Jesus was not sent to write books, NO!, but to save mankind.

So that's why the bible was written by his disciples and Paul who had a personal encounter with jesus.

hypocrite.. Paul never see or know Jesus.. and it's not even john that wrote chapter of john.. but unknown writer...if its really john, there won't be contradictions in his account
Re: Reasons You Should Leave Christianity by Richirich713: 8:58am On Feb 17, 2016
DeathStroke007:
oooh.. that's what you wanna say... ok.. let's talk about Jesus words... go calculate how many times he called himself son of man and son of God..

There's need to do, Jesus is both the Son of Man and Son of God, all I got to do is believe what Jesus says.

DeathStroke007:

then tell me, if you claim Jesus is son of God because of his birth, tell me what Malachi is to God then

I don't claim Jesus is Son of God cuz of his birth. Jesus always existed meaning he is the Eternal Son of God.

"He said to them, ‘You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world. I told you that you would die in your sins, for unless you believe that I am he you will die in your sins.’" (John 8:23-24)

"Your father Abraham rejoiced that he would see my day. He saw it and was glad.’ So the Jews said to him, ‘You are not yet fifty years old, and have you seen Abraham?’ Jesus said to them, ‘Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham came into being, I AM.’
(John 8:56-58)
Re: Reasons You Should Leave Christianity by DeathStroke007(m): 9:05am On Feb 17, 2016
Richirich713:

There's need to do, Jesus is both the Son of Man and Son of God, all I got to do is believe what Jesus says.

I don't claim Jesus is Son of God cuz of his birth. Jesus always existed meaning he is the Eternal Son of God.

"He said to them, ‘You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world. I told you that you would die in your sins, for unless you believe that I am he you will die in your sins.’" (John 8:23-24)

"Your father Abraham rejoiced that he would see my day. He saw it and was glad.’ So the Jews said to him, ‘You are not yet fifty years old, and have you seen Abraham?’ Jesus said to them, ‘Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham came into being, I AM.’
(John 8:56-58)

is Jesus only from the human from above? where are you from? not from above? tsw

and the translation of the I Am was mistranslated....

that's the correct translation..

56. “Abraham, your father, was satisfied to see my Day, and he saw [it] and was delighted.” 57. The Jews said to him, “But you are not even fifty years [old] and [yet] you have seen Abraham?!” 58. Eashoa told them, “Amen, amen, I am telling you, if Abraham had never been born, I am [the One] who Comes [the Omnipresent Allaha]!”

quoted from Aramaic bible(Jesus own language)

If Jesus was never born, I will still come onto this world... so by jesus saying if Abraham isn't born, him(jesus) will till come into this world as advocate, as prophet, as representative of Allah(God)
Re: Reasons You Should Leave Christianity by promisechuks: 9:07am On Feb 17, 2016
DeathStroke007:

Why are you so confused about Jesus?

Haven't you seen the verse that Jesus said so?

Whether he said it once or not, does it still change the fact that he is the son of God in flesh.

Jesus said: "before abraham, I am".

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tuxil-c Codeine Doesn't Get Me High Anymore / The Best Analogy For The Dogmatic Hold Of Religion On Some People's Reasoning / Anxiety Disorder Or Juju??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.