Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,475 members, 7,823,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Reasons You Should Leave Christianity (2) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reasons You Should Leave Christianity (2) (1654 Views)

Why You Must Leave Christianity Today And Not Tomorrow / It's Time To Leave Christianity. / Reasons You Should Leave Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons You Should Leave Christianity (2) by DeathStroke007(m): 7:05am On Feb 18, 2016
If you believe that there is CREATOR who created everything that exists... Then you must have no reason to accrue disrespect or insult to the CREATOR ....In moral sense and religious teachings, CREATOR should and must be talked about in a high esteem manners........ BUT THAT IS NOT THE CASE IN BIBLE.

BIBLE INSULTED OUR CREATOR SO MANY TIMES. I DONT KNOW WHY CHRISTIANS CANT SEE THIS IN THEIR BIBLE BUT WE WILL SHOW THEM..

YOU MUST LEAVE THIS RELIGION IF YOU TRULY LOVE YOUR CREATOR....

Any moderator reading this should move this to front page.... Open people eyes and save people from their ignorance.....
Re: Reasons You Should Leave Christianity (2) by NOBODYY: 7:12am On Feb 18, 2016
Truthman2012 con help me finish this guy abeg
Re: Reasons You Should Leave Christianity (2) by Googleus(m): 7:20am On Feb 18, 2016
Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons You Should Leave Christianity (2) by DeathStroke007(m): 7:21am On Feb 18, 2016
I will be writing the insults bible said about CREATOR IN BLOCK LETTERS.

2nd Samuel Verse 22..7-20

2 Samuel 22:7 In my distress I called upon the LORD, and cried to my God: and he did hear my voice out of his temple, and my cry did enter into his EARS.

Is CREATOR HUMAN BEING THAT HE CAN HAVE EARS? We can only attribute characteristics that CREATOR told us of HIMSELF only to HIM. Is there anywhere in bible CREATOR SAID HE HAS EARS?

22:8 Then the earth shook and trembled; the foundations of heaven moved and shook, because he was wroth.

22:9 There went up a SMOKE out of HIS NOSTRILS and FIRE out of HIS MOUTH devoured: coals were kindled by it.

CREATOR has a nostril and mouth and smoke and fire went up from them respectively.... Is CREATOR a dragon? How can someone be so brave to be attributing such disgusting and evil characteristic to CREATOR..

22:10 He bowed the heavens also, and came down; and darkness was under his feet

CREATOR has a feet, CREATOR came down from heaven.. And darkness under HIS feet.. Darkness? Really?. Imagine this insultive and gullible words attached to CREATOR

. 22:11 And He RODE upon a cherub, and did fly: and HE was seen upon the wings of the wind.

CREATOR RODE and was seen flying.. Attributing humanistic qualities to CREATOR

22:12 And HE made DARKNESS PAVILIONS ROUND ABOUT HIM, dark waters, and thick clouds of the skies.

attributing darkness with CREATOR, CREATOR IS ONLY OF LIGHT

22:13 Through the brightness before him were coals of fire kindled.

22:14 The LORD thundered from heaven, and the most High uttered HIS VOICE.

22:15 And he sent out arrows, and scattered them; lightning, and discomfited them.

22:16 And the channels of the sea appeared, the foundations of the world were discovered, at the rebuking of the LORD, at the blast of the breath of HIS NOSTRILS..

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Should Leave Christianity (2) by DeathStroke007(m): 7:28am On Feb 18, 2016
Psalms 78:65...

Psalms 78:65 Then the LORD AWAKED AS ONE OUT OF SLEEP, and LIKE A MIGHTY MAN that SHOUTETH BY REASON OF WINE.

CREATOR AWAKE, DO CREATOR DO SLEEP??

comparing CREATOR with a mighty man.. Imagine that ... Reason of a wine

COMPARING CREATOR, OUR CREATOR WITH A MAN THAT TALKS DUE TO THE INTOXICATION OF WINE.. (DRUNKARD)

CALLING OUR CREATOR A DRUNKARD..

3 Likes

Re: Reasons You Should Leave Christianity (2) by nasiayam: 7:29am On Feb 18, 2016
The Bible degrades the Prophets of God by vilification:

For a Muslim, many of the claims to be found in the Bible with regard to the prophets of God, and even God himself, are monstrous and preposterous. One is hard pressed to find a single prophet or messenger who was not a drunkard, an idolater, an adulterer, guilty of Inbreeding, a liar, and so forth.

The Bible practically overflows with such stories from almost every Tom, Dick, and Harry. The messengers of God are even made to be guilty of multiple cases of adultery and worse. Abraham (pbuh) is alleged to be a liar and worse (Genesis 12:13). Noah (pbuh) a drunkard (Genesis 9:21). Lot (pbuh) a drunkard and guilty of Inbreeding (Genesis 19:30-38). Solomon (pbuh) a worshipper of idols in his old age (1 Kings 4-9), King David (pbuh) commits adultery with Uriah's wife and then murdered her husband (2 Samuel 11:3-4,15-18), David's son Ammon is guilty of Inbreeding and the rape of his half sister (2 Samuel 13:14). Aaron (pbuh) fashions an idol (the golden calf) for the Jews to worship (Exodus 32:1-4), to name but a very few of the many allegations to be found in the current Bible

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Should Leave Christianity (2) by cosby02(m): 7:31am On Feb 18, 2016
Passing by. . Let me fix my broken shoe first.

Re: Reasons You Should Leave Christianity (2) by DeathStroke007(m): 7:33am On Feb 18, 2016
Genesis 2:2

Genesis 2:2 And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he RESTED on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.

CREATOR RESTED... RESTED... RESTED.. CREATOR THAT CREATED REST RESTED..

Imagine that
Re: Reasons You Should Leave Christianity (2) by DeathStroke007(m): 7:36am On Feb 18, 2016
nasiayam:
The Bible degrades the Prophets of God by vilification:

For a Muslim, many of the claims to be found in the Bible with regard to the prophets of God, and even God himself, are monstrous and preposterous. One is hard pressed to find a single prophet or messenger who was not a drunkard, an idolater, an adulterer, guilty of Inbreeding, a liar, and so forth.

The Bible practically overflows with such stories from almost every Tom, Dick, and Harry. The messengers of God are even made to be guilty of multiple cases of adultery and worse. Abraham (pbuh) is alleged to be a liar and worse (Genesis 12:13). Noah (pbuh) a drunkard (Genesis 9:21). Lot (pbuh) a drunkard and guilty of Inbreeding (Genesis 19:30-38). Solomon (pbuh) a worshipper of idols in his old age (1 Kings 4-9), King David (pbuh) commits adultery with Uriah's wife and then murdered her husband (2 Samuel 11:3-4,15-18), David's son Ammon is guilty of Inbreeding and the rape of his half sister (2 Samuel 13:14). Aaron (pbuh) fashions an idol (the golden calf) for the Jews to worship (Exodus 32:1-4), to name but a very few of the many allegations to be found in the current Bible

Bro, please explain and expantiate it all like am doing.. Lets expose this satanic stuff
Re: Reasons You Should Leave Christianity (2) by Nobody: 7:36am On Feb 18, 2016
You are just a useless good for nothing imbec..ile angry
seun, lalasticlala, farano, ishilove
Re: Reasons You Should Leave Christianity (2) by DeathStroke007(m): 7:38am On Feb 18, 2016
Thou shall not KILL, why would GOD KILL HIS only alleged son according to bible just to save SINNERS?

Why didn't GOD tell Jesus to preach to those SINNERS to repent?

Thou shall not kill is commandment of CREATOR..

For bible to claim that Jesus, the alleged son of God was sent to earth to die for our sins is a great accusation on CREATOR. A great lie.. A blasphemy..
Re: Reasons You Should Leave Christianity (2) by checkolatunji: 7:41am On Feb 18, 2016
Yeepa undecided
Re: Reasons You Should Leave Christianity (2) by DeathStroke007(m): 7:44am On Feb 18, 2016
Judges 1:19 And the LORD was with Judah, and he took possession of the hill country, but he could not drive out the inhabitants of the plain because they had chariots of iron.

This verse is saying CREATOR isn't all powerful.. Imagine stupid and insane claim against CREATOR
Re: Reasons You Should Leave Christianity (2) by DeathStroke007(m): 7:46am On Feb 18, 2016
1 Samuel 15:35 And Samuel did not see Saul again until the day of his death, but Samuel grieved over Saul. And the LORD REGRETTED that he had made Saul king over Israel.

CREATOR regretted... .. Our CREATOR regretted.. This book called bible should be banned
Re: Reasons You Should Leave Christianity (2) by DeathStroke007(m): 7:48am On Feb 18, 2016
Exodus 32:14 So the LORD CHANGED His mind about the harm which He said He would do to His people.

CREATOR changed HIS mind... Only human can change his\her mind.. Is CREATOR human that HE will change HIS mind?
Re: Reasons You Should Leave Christianity (2) by DeathStroke007(m): 7:49am On Feb 18, 2016
Genesis 6:7 So the LORD said, “I will blot out man whom I have created from the face of the land, man and animals and creeping things and birds of the heavens, for I AM SORRY that I have made them.”

CREATOR IS SORRY.... Imagine..
Re: Reasons You Should Leave Christianity (2) by Disiboboy(m): 9:15am On Feb 18, 2016
May God forgive u. Why don't u remove d log in ur eyes b4 attempting to remove someone else's speck. Is dis d justification for Boko Harams killing of innocents in d north. Why don't u go nd preach to dose brainwashed fanatics to desist from their evil acts nd embrace the true tenets of Islam which is a religion of peace than coming here to spew hate nd lies. U nd ur likes r a big shame to d religion u profess cos u r d true instigators of dis Boko Haram renegades.
Re: Reasons You Should Leave Christianity (2) by wahles(m): 11:20am On Feb 18, 2016
And let us create man in our own image# grin... who said dah?
Re: Reasons You Should Leave Christianity (2) by Freshboi: 11:37am On Feb 18, 2016
In a reply to this daft, moronic shediot, God created man in his own image. Thus, the creator has emotions. You are employing a classic tool of propaganda... Vilify your enemy. Time and time again, we have seen the hand of God in man's affairs. See God as an essence - one filled with emotions. HE can make and destroy at will.. It is HIS world. If you have issues with that, create yours.
Oniranu
Re: Reasons You Should Leave Christianity (2) by wahles(m): 12:47pm On Feb 18, 2016
Freshboi:
In a reply to this daft, moronic shediot, God created man in his own image. Thus, the creator has emotions. You are employing a classic tool of propaganda... Vilify your enemy. Time and time again, we have seen the hand of God in man's affairs. See God as an essence - one filled with emotions. HE can make and destroy at will.. It is HIS world. If you have issues with that, create yours.
Oniranu
.... is dz directed to me? Oh, I guess so. Tempted to talk but den it would b difficult differentiating d axx#
Re: Reasons You Should Leave Christianity (2) by analice107: 11:28pm On Feb 18, 2016
DeathStroke007:
If you believe that there is CREATOR who created everything that exists... Then you must have no reason to accrue disrespect or insult to the CREATOR ....In moral sense and religious teachings, CREATOR should and must be talked about in a high esteem manners........ BUT THAT IS NOT THE CASE IN BIBLE.

BIBLE INSULTED OUR CREATOR SO MANY TIMES. I DONT KNOW WHY CHRISTIANS CANT SEE THIS IN THEIR BIBLE BUT WE WILL SHOW THEM..

Any moderator reading this should move this to front page.... Open people eyes and save people from their ignorance.....

What have you said in essence?
Re: Reasons You Should Leave Christianity (2) by DeathStroke007(m): 11:52pm On Feb 18, 2016
analice107:

What have you said in essence?

Only for people with brains.

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Should Leave Christianity (2) by analice107: 12:15am On Feb 19, 2016
DeathStroke007:

I will be writing the insults bible said about CREATOR IN BLOCK LETTERS.

2nd Samuel Verse 22..7-20

2 Samuel 22:7 In my distress I called upon the LORD, and cried to my God: and he did hear my voice out of his temple, and my cry did enter into his EARS.

Is CREATOR HUMAN BEING THAT HE CAN HAVE EARS? We can only attribute characteristics that CREATOR told us of HIMSELF only to HIM. Is there anywhere in bible CREATOR SAID HE HAS EARS?

22:8 Then the earth shook and trembled; the foundations of heaven moved and shook, because he was wroth.

22:9 There went up a SMOKE out of HIS NOSTRILS and FIRE out of HIS MOUTH devoured: coals were kindled by it.

CREATOR has a nostril and mouth and smoke and fire went up from them respectively.... Is CREATOR a dragon? How can someone be so brave to be attributing such disgusting and evil characteristic to CREATOR..

22:10 He bowed the heavens also, and came down; and darkness was under his feet

CREATOR has a feet, CREATOR came down from heaven.. And darkness under HIS feet.. Darkness? Really?. Imagine this insultive and gullible words attached to CREATOR

. 22:11 And He RODE upon a cherub, and did fly: and HE was seen upon the wings of the wind.

CREATOR RODE and was seen flying.. Attributing humanistic qualities to CREATOR

22:12 And HE made DARKNESS PAVILIONS ROUND ABOUT HIM, dark waters, and thick clouds of the skies.

attributing darkness with CREATOR, CREATOR IS ONLY OF LIGHT

22:13 Through the brightness before him were coals of fire kindled.

22:14 The LORD thundered from heaven, and the most High uttered HIS VOICE.

22:15 And he sent out arrows, and scattered them; lightning, and discomfited them.

22:16 And the channels of the sea appeared, the foundations of the world were discovered, at the rebuking of the LORD, at the blast of the breath of HIS NOSTRILS..

Hey dumbo, listen up. PSALM 115:4 Their IDOL, is silver and gold, the work of men's hands, It has a mouth but can not speak, it has eyes but can not see. It has ears but hear not, nose has it, but smells not, has hands but handle not, feet but walk not, neither speak it through its through.
Those that worship it are like it, having ears and hearing not, having eyes but seeing not.
This speaks of Allahh and muslims.

Isa 59:1
Behold, the Lord's hand is not shortened, that he can not save. Neither is his ears heavy that he can not hear. The Lord our God has hands. He has ears he can hear.
PSALM 2:5 Then the Lord shall SPEAK to them in his wrath. The Lord our God Speaks.
This speaks of Yahweh. And Christians and Jews.

@op how many times do you want to be told that Yahweh and allahh are not the same?
allahh is a dead Idol carved by Muhammed's grand father. It was given eyes, mouth, legs, ears, but a stick doesn't use any of those features. because it is a stick.
Why hasn't Allah vindicated itself ever since? Why are muslims always fight for allahh? Is it so powerless? Yesssss it is.
I remember in 1Sam 5 when Yahweh allowed the Heathens Philistines, the present day muslims, to capture the Ark of the Covenant. In their mind they thought they had accomplished a great feat. They took the Ark to Ashdod, and put it in the Temple of their Idol, Dagon, the present day allahh. When they woke up in the morning, Dagon was lying flat on his face before the Ark of the covenant. They took it up and kept it in its place. When they came back the next morning, Dagon/Allah was not only lying prostrate on his face bowing to the Ark of the covenant of Israel, but it's head, it's hands and it's legs were cut off.
Who brought Dagon/allahh from it place to bow prostrate before the Ark of the Covenant? Who cut off Dagon's hands, legs and neck?
Till tomorrow, allahh can still not stand before the true God, that's because, the spirit behind him is Satan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons You Should Leave Christianity (2) by facheux: 3:14am On Feb 19, 2016
Analice you are like those before you that when God sent a messenger, they puffed up in pride , proclaiming in arrogance, never shall we believe.
Re: Reasons You Should Leave Christianity (2) by nasiayam: 3:34am On Feb 19, 2016
[s]
Disiboboy:
May God forgive u. Why don't u remove d log in ur eyes b4 attempting to remove someone else's speck. Is dis d justification for Boko Harams killing of innocents in d north. Why don't u go nd preach to dose brainwashed fanatics to desist from their evil acts nd embrace the true tenets of Islam which is a religion of peace than coming here to spew hate nd lies. U nd ur likes r a big shame to d religion u profess cos u r d true instigators of dis Boko Haram renegades.
[/s]

-2 showing elements of brainwashing. Regurgitation of missionary talking points.
Re: Reasons You Should Leave Christianity (2) by nasiayam: 3:37am On Feb 19, 2016
analice107:

Hey dumbo, listen up. PSALM 115:4 Their IDOL, is silver and gold, the work of men's hands, It has a mouth but can not speak, it has eyes but can not see. It has ears but hear not, nose has it, but smells not, has hands but handle not, feet but walk not, neither speak it through its through.
Those that worship it are like it, having ears and hearing not, having eyes but seeing not.
This speaks of Allahh and muslims.
Isa 59:1
Behold, the Lord's hand is not shortened, that he can not save. Neither is his ears heavy that he can not hear. The Lord our God has hands. He has ears he can hear.
PSALM 2:5 Then the Lord shall SPEAK to them in his wrath. The Lord our God Speaks.
This speaks of Yahweh. And Christians and Jews.
@op how many times do you want to be told that Yahweh and allahh are not the same?
allahh is a dead Idol carved by Muhammed's grand father. It was given eyes, mouth, legs, ears, but a stick doesn't use any of those features. because it is a stick.
Why hasn't Allah vindicated itself ever since? Why are muslims always fight for allahh? Is it so powerless? Yesssss it is.
I remember in 1Sam 5 when Yahweh allowed the Heathens Philistines, the present day muslims, to capture the Ark of the Covenant. In their mind they thought they had accomplished a great feat. They took the Ark to Ashdod, and put it in the Temple of their Idol, Dagon, the present day allahh. When they woke up in the morning, Dagon was lying flat on his face before the Ark of the covenant. They took it up and kept it in its place. When they came back the next morning, Dagon/Allah was not only lying prostrate on his face bowing to the Ark of the covenant of Israel, but it's head, it's hands and it's legs were cut off.
Who brought Dagon/allahh from it place to bow prostrate before the Ark of the Covenant? Who cut off Dagon's hands, legs and neck?
Till tomorrow, allahh can still not stand before the true God, that's because, the spirit behind him is Satan.
You give non militant peace loving Christians a bad name.

Blaspheming God. You should go wash your mouth.

Re: Reasons You Should Leave Christianity (2) by johnw74: 5:33am On Feb 19, 2016
DeathStroke007:

Reasons You Should Leave Christianity (2)

Reason You Should Stay With Christianity:

To watch all the antichrists being thrown into the lake of fire.

Act 4:10 Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole.
Act 4:11 This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner.
Act 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

If you follow muhammad then you are antichrist.

Rev_20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons You Should Leave Christianity (2) by jeremy627: 6:18pm On Feb 19, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]

Funny thread i bumped into here @Poster
whats the very essence of what you are saying ? Now the bible is the word of God take it or Bleep off

i wish you could do the same exposition for the Quran !
The bible is written in the inspiration of God but the forms of expression is different , i couldnt help but laugh when i saw all your proofs in the bible , its actually Hilarious . So God doesnt have emotions
Re: Reasons You Should Leave Christianity (2) by Nobody: 7:59am On Feb 20, 2016
DeathStroke007:

You practically lack quranic knowledge for you coming up with this irrational write up. If you ascribe all this attributes to Creator then practically your prophet is a big liar to inputted lies into your heart. Your so call prophet who abrogated all the previous revelation even without evidence claim he received from that Creator you are calling names that same Creator in quran 10.94. That said Your prophet should go and learn from those who are using the previous revelations is to be questioned. You guys just funny, your prophet appropriate the previous revelation teaching to suit his teaching in which you and other millions tap from those false teachings has becloud your heart. JESUS LOVES YOU THAN YOUR RELIGIOUS MOBOJUMBO. CHRIST SAVES. HE GIVES PEACE TO DIE HARD FAN OF LUCIFER LIKE YOU. ISLAM PROMISE HELL TO ALL THE MUSLIMS it writen there in your quran.
Re: Reasons You Should Leave Christianity (2) by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 20, 2016
If the Bible insulted your creator that same creator will not direct your prophet to that same Torah and injeel in Koran 10:94
Re: Reasons You Should Leave Christianity (2) by HCpaul(m): 10:58am On Feb 20, 2016
You may be right. Let me just use this opportunity to greet Johnnydon-2-2_
Re: Reasons You Should Leave Christianity (2) by Tyviv(f): 12:27pm On Feb 20, 2016
What is this Op saying? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fulton Sheen:what Is Atheism? / Meet Pastor Bisi And Yomi Adewale Live At Jogor Centre / Is Jesus A Christian Or A Jew?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.