Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

'is Anything Wrong In Couples Engaging In MouthAction?' Worried Wife. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'is Anything Wrong In Couples Engaging In MouthAction?' Worried Wife. (1038 Views)

30-Year-Old Miami Teacher Had Sex, MouthAction With Her Student, 17, In Class / Lagos Girl Offers MouthAction In Exchange For Transport Money, Twitter Nigeria R / Lady Advises Men To Stop Performing MouthAction On Women (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'is Anything Wrong In Couples Engaging In MouthAction?' Worried Wife. by Daniel2289(m): 10:54am On Feb 16, 2016
Some very religious people believe that MouthAction is bad; but what do you think?

I got this true story a few minutes ago, and I decided we share it together here. It was from a very worried woman, by name Becky, who needs answers.

It is a pity that in this modern days some men can't satisfy their wife. Pls, read on...

"Dear Readers,

My name is Becky and I have been married for two
years now. My husband, Ayomide, is a good man
but we are having issues when it comes to sex. Not
that he is weak but he is just one dimensional and
does not want to experiment on anything new.

His idea of sex ยป is the regular missionary sex or
like we used to call it, 'Mama-Papa' style. Anything
outside that is devilish and outside what the bible
recommends. At times I get so frustrated that I just
lay under him, praying for him to finish so I can go to sleep.

I remember my ex-boyfriend who was so versatile
and could do anything in bed just to make love
making fun. There was this day I tried to give my
husband a Mouth Action but he practically rebuked me,
telling me that pastor said that MouthAction is one of the
gravest of sins couples can commit.

I tried to let him know that it is not a sin for couples
to engage in MouthAction but it brought up a big fight and he even threatened to report me to our pastor.

Right now, I am getting confused the more and I want you readers to help me here. Is it wrong for couples to engage in MouthAction? Is there anywhere in the Holy Books where it is forbidden
Re: 'is Anything Wrong In Couples Engaging In MouthAction?' Worried Wife. by vault(m): 11:07am On Feb 16, 2016
why do I have a wife when I can't eat, chew, suck, finger and drill that pvssi.....

hubby needs counselling undecided

2 Likes

Re: 'is Anything Wrong In Couples Engaging In MouthAction?' Worried Wife. by Daniel2289(m): 11:10am On Feb 16, 2016
Abi my broda
Re: 'is Anything Wrong In Couples Engaging In MouthAction?' Worried Wife. by Badmus2014(m): 11:43am On Feb 16, 2016
I A.hakeem student of federal college of education(special) oyo.I am living and also native in oyo town.Am about to through with my NCE programe.The purpose of my post is that I need muslim sister between 25-27 to be married.My fone number is 08102618366
Re: 'is Anything Wrong In Couples Engaging In MouthAction?' Worried Wife. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 16, 2016
Religion strikes again cool
Re: 'is Anything Wrong In Couples Engaging In MouthAction?' Worried Wife. by Strahovski1(m): 12:06pm On Feb 16, 2016
Lol

Mouth action is ok
Re: 'is Anything Wrong In Couples Engaging In MouthAction?' Worried Wife. by sexymoma(f): 12:11pm On Feb 16, 2016
That is why i tend to get closer to pastor's wives.. grin
No pastor or pastor's wife will tell you about their sex life.. grin
They only talk about you and your spouse..
The gullible ones will say it a sin....
If a pastor asked me not to give ma hubby bjay... i swear i'll be so blunt by asking him if it only missionary style he does with his wifey grin

The day an evangelist asked me to stop wearing trousers... i pratically told him to stop bleaching too grin

No time

2 Likes

Re: 'is Anything Wrong In Couples Engaging In MouthAction?' Worried Wife. by kimnicki(f): 12:19pm On Feb 16, 2016
try to sit down and talk to your husband and stop trying to compare him to your ex
there's nothing wrong in giving mouth action, people in mere relationships do it not to talk of married couple

1 Like

Re: 'is Anything Wrong In Couples Engaging In MouthAction?' Worried Wife. by Kerogen: 12:19pm On Feb 16, 2016
Mouth action. Never
Re: 'is Anything Wrong In Couples Engaging In MouthAction?' Worried Wife. by boboLIL(m): 12:38pm On Feb 16, 2016
Women... Are confused set of human beings.....

For me to suck toto? Na if I run mad oh... Whether neat or dirty... They re the same.....

Iranu abasha,, iranu abasha
Re: 'is Anything Wrong In Couples Engaging In MouthAction?' Worried Wife. by Daniel2289(m): 8:08pm On Feb 16, 2016
boboLIL:
Women... Are confused set of human beings.....

For me to suck toto? Na if I run mad oh...
Whether neat or dirty... They re the same.....

Iranu abasha,, iranu abasha
You are missing then. Come rain come shine am always available for Mouth Action.

1 Like

Re: 'is Anything Wrong In Couples Engaging In MouthAction?' Worried Wife. by boboLIL(m): 8:13pm On Feb 16, 2016
Daniel2289:

You are missing then. Come rain come shine am always available for Mouth Action.
I'm bobo,, you are daniel...
Re: 'is Anything Wrong In Couples Engaging In MouthAction?' Worried Wife. by Daniel2289(m): 8:25pm On Feb 16, 2016
boboLIL:
I'm bobo,, you are daniel...
You are right. One man's food is another man's poison.
Re: 'is Anything Wrong In Couples Engaging In MouthAction?' Worried Wife. by cruzita(f): 8:36pm On Feb 16, 2016
I detest mouth action
Re: 'is Anything Wrong In Couples Engaging In MouthAction?' Worried Wife. by Daniel2289(m): 10:38pm On Feb 16, 2016
cruzita:
I detest mouth action
Ok.

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Will You Still Forgive Her? / Can You Take The Place Of Your Wife And Do This(photo) / My Love For Obontami (two Of Thesame Kind)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.