Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

The Amazing Transformation Of The Abandoned Nigerian "Witchcraft" Child - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Amazing Transformation Of The Abandoned Nigerian "Witchcraft" Child (48262 Views)

Transformation Of 3 Children Tortured In Akwa Ibom After Being Tagged Witches / Amazing Weight Loss Transformation Of A Couple In Just One Year (photo) / Amazing Transformation Of A Lady Born Bow-Legged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Amazing Transformation Of The Abandoned Nigerian "Witchcraft" Child by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 16, 2016
Africa mis-education, Under-education is why we actually called Third world aside the UN signed pact.

I hate this religion infested, myopic culture and megalomaniac political continent.

1 Like

Re: The Amazing Transformation Of The Abandoned Nigerian "Witchcraft" Child by laprince(m): 8:18pm On Feb 16, 2016
What a lovely act by the lovely woman.

This woman brought life back to this child. The self-perceived responsible ones will only see the tattoo on her body, and call her names.

Cheers madam.

1 Like

Re: The Amazing Transformation Of The Abandoned Nigerian "Witchcraft" Child by iykekelvins(m): 8:20pm On Feb 16, 2016
God will punish dt boy's family
Small child like dis

1 Like

Re: The Amazing Transformation Of The Abandoned Nigerian "Witchcraft" Child by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 16, 2016
Africa mis-education, Under-education is why we actually called Third world aside the UN signed pact.

I hate this religion infested, myopic culture and megalomaniac political continent.

1 Like

Re: The Amazing Transformation Of The Abandoned Nigerian "Witchcraft" Child by kikiphy(f): 8:22pm On Feb 16, 2016
ydass:
Agbero for Demark come Nigeria harmer megga.

In fact this black race get issues.

That's besides the fact that we are not even one. After we will complain about how the whites come into the country to make millions. If someone had probably help this child. Miss Anja won't have been in the spotlight. We allow someone else to come and point out the decay in our society and makes millions doing it.

Well done miss Anja.
Re: The Amazing Transformation Of The Abandoned Nigerian "Witchcraft" Child by just2endowed: 8:24pm On Feb 16, 2016
Iroh88:
That first pic almost brought tears to my eyes.

God bless the children..

I can't believe I shed tears secretely
Re: The Amazing Transformation Of The Abandoned Nigerian "Witchcraft" Child by Treash(m): 8:25pm On Feb 16, 2016
Feel like crying for d baby. Pple ar wicked o. It is well.
Re: The Amazing Transformation Of The Abandoned Nigerian "Witchcraft" Child by playtheblues(f): 8:28pm On Feb 16, 2016
I saw this Anja woman withdrawing money from the ATM today in a Bank in Uyo.

I pray God gives her the grace to use the donated money judiciously.

God bless her and the child.
Re: The Amazing Transformation Of The Abandoned Nigerian "Witchcraft" Child by somez(m): 8:29pm On Feb 16, 2016
And tears finally rolls down my cheek...
Re: The Amazing Transformation Of The Abandoned Nigerian "Witchcraft" Child by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 16, 2016
Aww so nice and touching.... I hope to be like this woman someday, being able to help the poor and helpless kids, to give them hope and a reason to live. God bless u ma wherever u are.

1 Like

Re: The Amazing Transformation Of The Abandoned Nigerian "Witchcraft" Child by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 16, 2016
Re: The Amazing Transformation Of The Abandoned Nigerian "Witchcraft" Child by oodua1stson: 8:32pm On Feb 16, 2016
Religious people and their never ending evils
Re: The Amazing Transformation Of The Abandoned Nigerian "Witchcraft" Child by yipata: 8:33pm On Feb 16, 2016
NIJA I HAIL THEE... Hmnnn SEE THAT WOMAN WITH INK ALL OBEV HER BODY.. BUT YET HER HEART IS OF GOLD, SO PASSIONATE AND VERY GOD LIKE, YET WE NIJA RELIGIOUS HYPOCRITES WILL CONDEMN EVERYTHING AND ACT SO PIOUS AND YET CANT HELP, NOT EVEN YOUR HUNDRED NAIRA CAN GO TO ANYONE EXCEPT RECHARGE CARDS, SHOWING OF IN CHURCHES AND MOSQUES.... THIS SAME WOMAN MIGHT NOT EVEN KNOW WHAT THEY CALL BIBLE OR QURAN.. BUT SHE,S TRUTHFUL AND WELL INKED. VERY REAL TO HERSELF AND HER CREATOR..... WHICH IS THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS IN LIFE.
Re: The Amazing Transformation Of The Abandoned Nigerian "Witchcraft" Child by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 16, 2016
skobaskata:
[url][/url]This child was in the streets for 8 good months. I'm sure several individuals who profess to be very religious must have passed by without lending a helping hand. The highest they must have done is maybe to throw a snack or food at the child. It took the tender, loving effort of a white lady to rescue this innocent child, now named Hope, from the claws of imminent death. So saddddd. Why don't we help ourselves in Nigeria? Whyyyyyy? sad

Perhaps you must have seen this heart-rendering photo online of a white lady giving a little child who looked dehydrated and malnourished a drink of water.

It is sad that such kind of photos could only emanate from Africa and it usually takes the effort of the foreign press to bring the attention of the world to their plight.

Sadly, the child in this photo is not from Darfur or any other war torn African enclave but is from Nigeria. Somewhere in Akwa-Ibom state where the issue of witch-craft is rife.

Story has it that the boy, who has been named Hope was left for dead on the streets by his family, who thinks he is a witch.

Hope survivied on the streets for eight months, feeding on scraps thrown at him by passers by.

Fortunately, on January 31, Hope was rescued by a Danish humanitarian aid-worker, Miss Anja Ringgren Loven, who discovered him naked, emaciated, and wandering the streets with his body riddled with worms.

Miss Anja, who has a Nigerian partner with whom she has a son, took Hope to the hospital where he was given a thorough bath. Thereafter Hope was treated of the worms and given blood transfusion to replenish his obviously depleted red blood cells.

Already, Miss Anja who runs a children orphanage, has received donations to the tune of $1 million from donors from around the world after asking the community for fund to settle Hope's medical bills.

She's hoping to build a hospital for neglected children like Hope besides giving Hope the best of treatment.

See more stunning pics of baby Hope and read more of such amazing stories at http://jed360blog.com/2016/02/nigerian-witchcraft-child-neglected.html
i hate africa..when we say religion is a scam black man wake up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Amazing Transformation Of The Abandoned Nigerian "Witchcraft" Child by repogirl(f): 8:35pm On Feb 16, 2016
I sometimes don't blame people who don't believe there's a God.

How can we claim to be christians and then do this to an innocent child?

That white woman did what was right, and not because of the fear of God, how much more we who believe there is a God and should fear Him?

It's just so sad what we do to ourselves. If this boy becomes like another Jumoke story,his foolish parents will appear from nowhere. I weep for my people.

1 Like

Re: The Amazing Transformation Of The Abandoned Nigerian "Witchcraft" Child by sonnie10: 8:36pm On Feb 16, 2016
ydass:

And Agberos for Nigeria are busy constituting public nuisance.

1 Like

Re: The Amazing Transformation Of The Abandoned Nigerian "Witchcraft" Child by lasrondo: 8:38pm On Feb 16, 2016
God bless you and your tattoo ma

1 Like

Re: The Amazing Transformation Of The Abandoned Nigerian "Witchcraft" Child by peacengine(m): 8:38pm On Feb 16, 2016
Africa sha, this is too bad. But the woman has tattoo from neck to toe, I hope she doesn't do drugs, the child needs a very stable environment. Handsome boy
Re: The Amazing Transformation Of The Abandoned Nigerian "Witchcraft" Child by masqot(m): 8:39pm On Feb 16, 2016
Hope, you will not die but fulfill good destiny
Re: The Amazing Transformation Of The Abandoned Nigerian "Witchcraft" Child by icybeth(m): 8:40pm On Feb 16, 2016
Jah bless u my lady. Reject by black but taken care by white. No discrimination,one love. What a beautiful quality
Re: The Amazing Transformation Of The Abandoned Nigerian "Witchcraft" Child by texazzpete(m): 8:40pm On Feb 16, 2016
This white woman with her tattoo has done more for the poor and desperate in akwa ibom than 80% of Nigeria's Pastors put together.

Shame on us!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Amazing Transformation Of The Abandoned Nigerian "Witchcraft" Child by mu2sa2: 8:43pm On Feb 16, 2016
But why does SS and SE people label children as witches. In my many years in the north I never came across a case like this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Amazing Transformation Of The Abandoned Nigerian "Witchcraft" Child by XaintJoel20: 8:45pm On Feb 16, 2016
dealslip:
Wickedness reigns in Nigeria. How can anyone accuse this little child of witchcraft. We would go to any length to defend our religion. But the very essence of the religion which is Love, we neglect.
Most Nigerians are only religious, not Godly...
Is it not disturbing that with the outrageous number of persons that profess one religious belief or the other, wickedness and corruption still reign unabated..

3 Likes

Re: The Amazing Transformation Of The Abandoned Nigerian "Witchcraft" Child by erusen: 8:47pm On Feb 16, 2016
mu2sa2:
But why does SS and SE people label children as witches. In my many years in the north I never came across a case like this.
pls be specific in the so-called ss people
Re: The Amazing Transformation Of The Abandoned Nigerian "Witchcraft" Child by pure2012soul(m): 8:52pm On Feb 16, 2016
The first picture almost made me shed tears. GOD bless the Angels that rescued baby Hope from certain death
Re: The Amazing Transformation Of The Abandoned Nigerian "Witchcraft" Child by donodion(m): 8:58pm On Feb 16, 2016
skobaskata:
[url][/url]This child was in the streets for 8 good months. I'm sure several individuals who profess to be very religious must have passed by without lending a helping hand. The highest they must have done is maybe to throw a snack or food at the child. It took the tender, loving effort of a white lady to rescue this innocent child, now named Hope, from the claws of imminent death. So saddddd. Why don't we help ourselves in Nigeria? Whyyyyyy? sad

Perhaps you must have seen this heart-rendering photo online of a white lady giving a little child who looked dehydrated and malnourished a drink of water.

It is sad that such kind of photos could only emanate from Africa and it usually takes the effort of the foreign press to bring the attention of the world to their plight.

Sadly, the child in this photo is not from Darfur or any other war torn African enclave but is from Nigeria. Somewhere in Akwa-Ibom state where the issue of witch-craft is rife.

Story has it that the boy, who has been named Hope was left for dead on the streets by his family, who thinks he is a witch.

Hope survivied on the streets for eight months, feeding on scraps thrown at him by passers by.

Fortunately, on January 31, Hope was rescued by a Danish humanitarian aid-worker, Miss Anja Ringgren Loven, who discovered him naked, emaciated, and wandering the streets with his body riddled with worms.

Miss Anja, who has a Nigerian partner with whom she has a son, took Hope to the hospital where he was given a thorough bath. Thereafter Hope was treated of the worms and given blood transfusion to replenish his obviously depleted red blood cells.

Already, Miss Anja who runs a children orphanage, has received donations to the tune of $1 million from donors from around the world after asking the community for fund to settle Hope's medical bills.

She's hoping to build a hospital for neglected children like Hope besides giving Hope the best of treatment.

See more stunning pics of baby Hope and read more of such amazing stories at http://jed360blog.com/2016/02/nigerian-witchcraft-child-neglected.html

oh my God...oh my God....look at that little child dying while alive....I can't believe my countrymen did this...oh God have mercy on us please...have mercy.
Re: The Amazing Transformation Of The Abandoned Nigerian "Witchcraft" Child by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 16, 2016
the parents of that child are cursed. I wonder why God gives children to some people anyway.

how can such be happening in a land that has a government in place? shame on y'all in akwa ibom. angry
Re: The Amazing Transformation Of The Abandoned Nigerian "Witchcraft" Child by leelong(m): 9:05pm On Feb 16, 2016
ydass:

You're Obviously d one with Issues here.. big ones @ dat! Mtcheeeeeewwww.....
Re: The Amazing Transformation Of The Abandoned Nigerian "Witchcraft" Child by lozanni(m): 9:08pm On Feb 16, 2016
dealslip:
Wickedness reigns in Nigeria. How can anyone accuse this little child of witchcraft. We would go to any length to defend our religion. But the very essence of the religion which is Love, we neglect.

Infact cold-hearted wickedness with unfounded superstitious belief.
How can a father or mother abandon a two year old child to cold, hunger and unknown danger for eight months ? Each time I read this story, tears come to my eyes.
Akwa Ibom,Cross Rivers States Government,NGOs' and Churches have very, very big roles to play in ridding their peoples mind of superstitious belief about witchcraft in the lives of their children.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Amazing Transformation Of The Abandoned Nigerian "Witchcraft" Child by jashar(f): 9:12pm On Feb 16, 2016
We Nigerians are reluctant to help others because of fear.

I don't know why?
Re: The Amazing Transformation Of The Abandoned Nigerian "Witchcraft" Child by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 16, 2016
repogirl:
I sometimes don't blame people who don't believe there's a God.

How can we claim to be christians and then do this to an innocent child?

That white woman did what was right, and not because of the fear of God, how much more we who believe there is a God and should fear Him?

It's just so sad what we do to ourselves. If this boy becomes like another Jumoke story,his foolish parents will appear from nowhere. I weep for my people.

I'm actually still trying to wrap my mind around the fact that a "mother" left her child this young to be roaming about the streets abandoned and homeless.

I wish I knew the mother...
Re: The Amazing Transformation Of The Abandoned Nigerian "Witchcraft" Child by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 16, 2016
The truth is over 90% of the contributors on this forum will see such a soul, take pictures and move on like the child is nothing. We have no regard for human beings hence, hundreds walked by this innocent being and the fear of "catching witchcraft" left him to die; it is quite unfortunate. He is lucky! There are more that never had this opportunity to be rescued and may never be, what an unfortunate world riddled with junk minds.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Growing Up, How Many Did You Break Washing This (Photo) / 14-Year-Old Fruits Seller In Abuja / My Skin Is Getting Bad and discoloured.Advice Needed(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.