Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,460 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

My Girlfriend's Ex Still Calls Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend's Ex Still Calls Her (1626 Views)

Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up / Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic / My Girlfriend's Ex Is Still Bothering Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend's Ex Still Calls Her by splufic1(m): 1:40pm On Feb 16, 2016
hello nlanders ... I would appreciate any of your suggestions and opinions cause I'm confused now...

I and my girlfriend met 5 months ago... she stays at Abeokuta and I stay at ikorodu Lagos... but most times when we are together .. guys call her.. and she do tell me they are her ex.... which drives me mad....

And I begin to think if this girl really loves me as she claims... maybe she claims to be mine when she is with me.. and meanwhile she still stays with her ex... at Abeokuta....

she act differently on phone giving me many excuse s... and some white lies.....

which keeps me suspicious.....
Re: My Girlfriend's Ex Still Calls Her by Gabaleve(m): 1:43pm On Feb 16, 2016
Example of d white lies please
Re: My Girlfriend's Ex Still Calls Her by midehi2(f): 1:45pm On Feb 16, 2016
Gabaleve:
cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend's Ex Still Calls Her by Ifakiland(m): 1:46pm On Feb 16, 2016
gals uses jealousy to trap guys into been too emotional. Nxt time she tells u an ex called tell her to greet him for u like a boss. meanwhile, get two gals by the side dat keeps u company wen she away so u won't miss her too much and start acting weak.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend's Ex Still Calls Her by Simpletoby(m): 1:46pm On Feb 16, 2016
5month is still young bro...RUN!!!!
Re: My Girlfriend's Ex Still Calls Her by splufic1(m): 1:49pm On Feb 16, 2016
Gabaleve:

1. I will call you back.. my mom wants to speak with me.. 2. my mum sent me an eran..... 3. I was charging my phone that's why I didn't pick up
Re: My Girlfriend's Ex Still Calls Her by vizkiz: 1:51pm On Feb 16, 2016
where do these fools keep coming from? She tells you her ex(es) are calling her even whenever she is with you and you can't even think about how many Niggas are banging her back in school She still stays with her ex? Op is just So dumb!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Ex Still Calls Her by Ifakiland(m): 1:51pm On Feb 16, 2016
splufic1:

1. I will call you back.. my mom wants to speak with me.. 2. my mum sent me an eran..... 3. I was charging my phone that's why I didn't pick up
try and trust ur gal bro...dos aint unreal excuses na.
Re: My Girlfriend's Ex Still Calls Her by splufic1(m): 1:56pm On Feb 16, 2016
Ifakiland:

try and trust ur gal bro...dos aint unreal excuses na.

bro its not just easy whhile seeing some signs that sparks my head.... u know what I'm saying bro....
Re: My Girlfriend's Ex Still Calls Her by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 16, 2016
grin u in a relationship but with yourself
Re: My Girlfriend's Ex Still Calls Her by Ifakiland(m): 2:12pm On Feb 16, 2016
splufic1:

bro its not just easy whhile seeing some signs that sparks my head.... u know what I'm saying bro....
just trust for ur own good...gboju till u catch her cheating. Gal wahala no worth am o. u go snoop tire if she no want make u know u won't know. just av lots of females dats all.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Ex Still Calls Her by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 16, 2016
Where Is it Written that Once you're in A Relationship You should cut all Contacts with Your supposed Ex?undecided I think the rule stinks!lipsrsealed

People Doing that, Obviously Haven't moved on.
Anyways, I think you're being plain Paranoid and insecure. That's not enough Concrete proof To paint the Cheating stigma on her forehead.

Do more investigations, And be totally sure she's cheating before You start pointing fingers or risk Putting Your relationship in jeopardy.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Ex Still Calls Her by Gabaleve(m): 2:19pm On Feb 16, 2016
splufic1:

1. I will call you back.. my mom wants to speak with me..
2. my mum sent me an eran.....
3. I was charging my phone that's why I didn't pick up
its obvious she is cheating on u
she isnt in luv with u as much as u are in luv with her
what u need to do now is to start goin thru her phone,including chats,but delete ur exibit befr collectig her phone o;just incase she wana go thru urs to get some excuse for her flirting , and when u get enough evidence,make her call those boys in ur presence telling them to stop callin her cos her bf dont like it,if she cant do this,kindly break up

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Ex Still Calls Her by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 16, 2016
Ifakiland:
gals uses jealousy to trap guys into been too emotional. Nxt time she tells u an ex called tell her to greet him for u like a boss. meanwhile, get two gals by the side dat keeps u company wen she away so u won't miss her too much and start acting weak.
Sooooo cold. Chei.

Uh it's likely she's not cheating or doing anything crazy with him, the question is can you accept and handle their interactions at all. Especially if the girl is a warm and sweet person, no matter which dude she talks to, you might feel slightly uncomfortable.

You can sanction the calls tho, especially if you don't call your exes. Girls like stuff like that more than they pretend to grin Shows you care. Tell her to ignore the calls. Just demand it.

As for staying with her ex...... na oyo be ur case for dat one o

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Finally Exposed Mysterious Tree Where Witches And Wizards Meets In Benin / Goodbye 24 And Hellow 25 / What Is The Funniest Lie Your Girlfrnd/boyfrnd Has Ever Told You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.