Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,445 members, 7,830,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Should I Quit My Job-(strictly For The Matured Mind) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Should I Quit My Job-(strictly For The Matured Mind) (881 Views)

Strictly For Those Interested To Earn Money From The Internet / Steady Yielding Investment Options For The Matured Investor. / For The Matured Minds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Quit My Job-(strictly For The Matured Mind) by kadismile222: 1:56pm On Feb 16, 2016
I PRESENTLY WORK IN AN ORGANIZATION WHERE AM BEING PAYED 70,000 MONTHLY, WITH AN UPFRONT OF 350,000 YEARLY. RECENTLY I DISCOVERED THAT I HARDLY HAVE ENOUGH TIME FOR MYSELF AND MY FAMILY, COS I GET SO TIRED AND WEAK AFTER THE CLOSE OF WORK.
MY HUSBAND JUST RECENTLY OPENED A CLASSY CAR-WASH AND BAR WITH A 5 BY 5 FOOTBALL PITCH, ND PRESENTLY THERE IS NO ONE TO MONITOR D DAY TO DAY ACTIVITY OF D PLACE, COS MY HUSBAND HAS OTHER BUSINESS THAT HE IS INTO. I SINCERELY DON'T WANT DIS CAR WASH BUSINESS TO FALL COS DER IS NO ONE TO SUPERVISE THE DAY TO DAY ACTIVITY OF THE WORKERS.
SHOULD I QUIT MY JOB AND MONITOR THE ACTIVITY OF D CARWASH WHILE I OPEN ANOTHER WHOLE SALE OF RICE SHOP. PLZ KINDLY ADVISE ME COS AM CONFUSE.
Re: Should I Quit My Job-(strictly For The Matured Mind) by kilokeys(m): 1:59pm On Feb 16, 2016
How about u employing a manager to oversee the car wash and bar

And please don't say u don't trust pple.. As long as u know what it entails, what to expect then u should nt have a problem.

I am free atm. Having managed a property worth 3.2 billion naira in abuja.
You could consult me, I'll put things in place. Part time.
In Nigeria today, different source of income is the way to go.

1 Like

Re: Should I Quit My Job-(strictly For The Matured Mind) by mployer(m): 2:04pm On Feb 16, 2016
If your husband is doing well in his 'other business', you can resign from your job. At least you will have some backup pending when the car-wash business stabilizes.

It is only risky to quit a job and start a business without some backup plan.
Re: Should I Quit My Job-(strictly For The Matured Mind) by boboLIL(m): 2:07pm On Feb 16, 2016
How can quit ur job when you can employ someone to look after the activity there? Pls employ people.. Help in reducing unemployment in ur area
Re: Should I Quit My Job-(strictly For The Matured Mind) by kadismile222: 2:07pm On Feb 16, 2016
kilokeys:
How about u employing a manager to oversee the car wash and bar
And please don't say u don't trust pple.. As long as u know what it entails, what to expect then u should nt have a problem.
I am free atm. Having managed a property worth 3.2 billion naira in abuja.
You could consult me, I'll put things in place. Part time.
In Nigeria today, different source of income is the way to go.
@KILOKEYS I REALLY DO APPRECIATE UR ADVISE, PLZ WERE ND HOW DO I GET A GENUINE MANAGER WITH EXPERIENCE, COS WE ACTUALLY EMPLOYED ONE B4 BUT LATER DISCOVERED THAT HE IS INEXPERIENCE AND APART FROM THAT HE IS NOT TOO GOOD WITH FIGURES
Re: Should I Quit My Job-(strictly For The Matured Mind) by kelechi50: 2:12pm On Feb 16, 2016
I don't subscribe to working for someone when your husband have a place for you to manage,if there is mutual agreement between you and your husband on running the business.quite your job and face the business
Re: Should I Quit My Job-(strictly For The Matured Mind) by Patented: 2:13pm On Feb 16, 2016
If you don't enjoy your job and its not giving you satisfaction then you should probably quit, especially if your hubby is doing pretty well with the other businesses.
Re: Should I Quit My Job-(strictly For The Matured Mind) by kilokeys(m): 2:17pm On Feb 16, 2016
kadismile222:

@KILOKEYS I REALLY DO APPRECIATE UR ADVISE, PLZ WERE ND HOW DO I GET A GENUINE MANAGER WITH EXPERIENCE, COS WE ACTUALLY EMPLOYED ONE B4 BUT LATER DISCOVERED THAT HE IS INEXPERIENCE AND APART FROM THAT HE IS NOT TOO GOOD WITH FIGURES

Depends on what you r paying.. Please send me a message on whatsapp. 07084796868
Re: Should I Quit My Job-(strictly For The Matured Mind) by dytbabe: 3:13pm On Feb 16, 2016
kadismile222:
I PRESENTLY WORK IN AN ORGANIZATION WHERE AM BEING PAYED 70,000 MONTHLY, WITH AN UPFRONT OF 350,000 YEARLY. RECENTLY I DISCOVERED THAT I HARDLY HAVE ENOUGH TIME FOR MYSELF AND MY FAMILY, COS I GET SO TIRED AND WEAK AFTER THE CLOSE OF WORK.
MY HUSBAND JUST RECENTLY OPENED A CLASSY CAR-WASH AND BAR WITH A 5 BY 5 FOOTBALL PITCH, ND PRESENTLY THERE IS NO ONE TO MONITOR D DAY TO DAY ACTIVITY OF D PLACE, COS MY HUSBAND HAS OTHER BUSINESS THAT HE IS INTO. I SINCERELY DON'T WANT DIS CAR WASH BUSINESS TO FALL COS DER IS NO ONE TO SUPERVISE THE DAY TO DAY ACTIVITY OF THE WORKERS.
SHOULD I QUIT MY JOB AND MONITOR THE ACTIVITY OF D CARWASH WHILE I OPEN ANOTHER WHOLE SALE OF RICE SHOP. PLZ KINDLY ADVISE ME COS AM CONFUSE.

Location pls
Re: Should I Quit My Job-(strictly For The Matured Mind) by Ohonba(m): 3:33pm On Feb 16, 2016
I am interested but I need to know the location as it could help me to decide. you can reach me on this email. hnb_matthew@yahoo.com.

(1) (Reply)

Biggest Investment Opportunity, 2016!!!! / / Need Loans For Your Existing Registered Business? Contact Me Now Lagos Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.