Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,277 members, 7,826,079 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

5 Free Domains,120 Extremely Cheap Sales Bonanza + Some Free Invaluable Lessons - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 5 Free Domains,120 Extremely Cheap Sales Bonanza + Some Free Invaluable Lessons (4288 Views)

Free Domains, Free SSL, Free Railgun - Free Hosting / Very Active Facebook Page With 9k Likes For Sale [extremely Cheap] / Top 5 Free Web Hosting Providers 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Free Domains,120 Extremely Cheap Sales Bonanza + Some Free Invaluable Lessons by Ecash1: 2:30pm On Feb 16, 2016
This thread is an offspring of our agreement because of the massive response to this post, to ensure transparency. The rules will be agreed upon here.

https://www.nairaland.com/1239593/domain-name-business-easiest-most/301#42959117

Ecash1:
Announcing a mega bonanza of domains sells from 3L-5L,1-3Words, refreshing lists, with few developed websites, many have good and great appraisals, some brand-bucket approved, some great traffic, some already have existing sites, 5 will be given free of charge@0Naira.
Background:Our group buys and develop websites ,However our hands got full because of man power shortage,we will therefore sell out more than 120 plus of this domains to diversify.
Gain:Not only will you be getting them cheap but you will receive suggestions and or setup if you wish to develop the names.
Hnmm:Yes, I have been a registered member since 2006,my profile reads 2009.
How do I benefit: PM me or better still call me (Number in signature) or text me as the case may be (We will call you), don't flash, it will be ignored.

Pending on how this goes, I may create a special thread to attend to this.

cc @2sexycom @Chibenze @Elevetoria @Iykepromotion and @you

Note:
1) Free is free, I don't need to know even your email, neither do you have to buy anything from me now or ever.
2) Expiration will be more than 6months off ,Some 2017
3) We need two judges (in post moderators).
4) To know what you are vying for, see the full list here (Updating), so you have an idea.
1/2 of the Domain List; http://likingdeals.com/portfolio-page/
5) I cant GUARANTEE some domains availability, (Buyers negotiation ongoing on them).
6) Further concerns will be added.

DIRECTION ----->>>>>>>>>>> Make an offer to purchase any of the domains cheaply OR wait for the full instructions on how to win any of the 5 free domains . Biko, It is simple, If you are interested in any of this domains, make an offer, you can buy some of this domains for as low as 1000 (it's a bonanza) and in the process you stand a chance of getting 1 for free even if you don't buy, just keep up with the thread.

Contact me for more info: Check my signature.

cc:Webmasters Moderators

WINNERS LIST SO FAR.

1. "Tranxo" has won and received a free hot 4 Letter .org chip domain.
https://www.nairaland.com/2937817/5-free-domains120-extremely-cheap/1#43021897

2. "Jammeyboy" has won a 4char.com domain, transfer completed.

3. "Chibenze" won an attractive Virtual reality .com traffic domain registered till 2017, domain transferred and received.

4. "ewuoso2002" has won a Startup website domain, transfer in progress.

5, "KaptaynKush" has won a powerful traffic domain ( Tourism niche) website domain, transfer completed.
Re: 5 Free Domains,120 Extremely Cheap Sales Bonanza + Some Free Invaluable Lessons by Chibenze(m): 2:59pm On Feb 16, 2016
how do will begin? i mean how to buy and also how to get the free domains

explain in detail
Re: 5 Free Domains,120 Extremely Cheap Sales Bonanza + Some Free Invaluable Lessons by sconp: 3:00pm On Feb 16, 2016
Wow. Nice portfolio of domains. As the second on the thread I think I deserve a free domain.
Wonderful portfolio once again

1 Like

Re: 5 Free Domains,120 Extremely Cheap Sales Bonanza + Some Free Invaluable Lessons by Ecash1: 3:31pm On Feb 16, 2016
Chibenze:
how do will begin? i mean how to buy and also how to get the free domains

explain in detail

No hard and fast rule, we will determine that together. Thinking the 5 should be 3.com,1.info and 1.org

How ever, First caller is winner 1. =
Re: 5 Free Domains,120 Extremely Cheap Sales Bonanza + Some Free Invaluable Lessons by ollybode(m): 3:47pm On Feb 16, 2016
nice one in here, what is expected of me or others to get one of those stuffs?
Re: 5 Free Domains,120 Extremely Cheap Sales Bonanza + Some Free Invaluable Lessons by tranxo(m): 4:27pm On Feb 16, 2016
Things seem hazy here. Can the OP give a clear direction on things please. People are busy.
Re: 5 Free Domains,120 Extremely Cheap Sales Bonanza + Some Free Invaluable Lessons by jammeyboy(m): 9:21pm On Feb 16, 2016
Wow u have a list of nice domains. I am yet to understand the fulk intent of this group, anyways, i am gonna tag along to see how it goes, i wont be let out, cpriest ollykay619 come and see o.
Re: 5 Free Domains,120 Extremely Cheap Sales Bonanza + Some Free Invaluable Lessons by Chyvy(f): 12:46am On Feb 17, 2016
Can I have the IVHZ.COM or DFVJ.COM
Thanks.
Re: 5 Free Domains,120 Extremely Cheap Sales Bonanza + Some Free Invaluable Lessons by beckplanet: 2:26am On Feb 17, 2016
Nice Portfolio. Remember me for the promo bro
Re: 5 Free Domains,120 Extremely Cheap Sales Bonanza + Some Free Invaluable Lessons by Ecash1: 2:57am On Feb 17, 2016
For every participant thus far, You have WON a free domain, choose one from the "Letters/Numbers" categories and it is your for free, first choose first serve. the following 3 names are exempted (buyers negotiation ongoing) ;01y2.,4fuu, and 6yax. Congrats.

Participants=Posted on this thread so far. Even if you don't know what a domain is, lol. Again, congrats.
Re: 5 Free Domains,120 Extremely Cheap Sales Bonanza + Some Free Invaluable Lessons by lekemon(m): 4:05am On Feb 17, 2016
Present! :-)
Re: 5 Free Domains,120 Extremely Cheap Sales Bonanza + Some Free Invaluable Lessons by Chibenze(m): 7:48am On Feb 17, 2016
Ecash1:
For every participant thus far, You have WON a free domain, choose one from the "Letters/Numbers" categories and it is your for free, first choose first serve. the following 3 names are exempted (buyers negotiation ongoing) ;01y2.,4fuu, and 6yax. Congrats.

Participants=Posted on this thread so far. Even if you don't know what a domain is, lol. Again, congrats.

43yi.com my selection.

How do will proceed.

Thanks
Re: 5 Free Domains,120 Extremely Cheap Sales Bonanza + Some Free Invaluable Lessons by ollybode(m): 9:16am On Feb 17, 2016
I choose 141416.com. Please what is the next thing. I will give u a call
Re: 5 Free Domains,120 Extremely Cheap Sales Bonanza + Some Free Invaluable Lessons by Chibenze(m): 9:35am On Feb 17, 2016
ollybode:
I choose 141416.com. Please what is the next thing. I will give u a call
Lol sharp guy grin

Did you read his post above?
Re: 5 Free Domains,120 Extremely Cheap Sales Bonanza + Some Free Invaluable Lessons by GiggsTk(m): 9:56am On Feb 17, 2016
Why I no come make comment yesterday oooo
Bros, I dey here sha, if any1 remain
Re: 5 Free Domains,120 Extremely Cheap Sales Bonanza + Some Free Invaluable Lessons by chuksmad(m): 10:06am On Feb 17, 2016
E-Cash, I am interested,
Tried to open the link (LikingDeals), it is very slow. And all those domain are they for sales? and what is the cost?
Re: 5 Free Domains,120 Extremely Cheap Sales Bonanza + Some Free Invaluable Lessons by Ecash1: 10:32am On Feb 17, 2016
Chibenze:

Lol sharp guy grin

Chibenze,thanks, No mind @olly ooooo.....
Re: 5 Free Domains,120 Extremely Cheap Sales Bonanza + Some Free Invaluable Lessons by Ecash1: 10:50am On Feb 17, 2016
chuksmad:
E-Cash, I am interested,
Tried to open the link (LikingDeals), it is very slow. And all those domain are they for sales? and what is the cost?

Thanks @chuksmad, Our team is working on it right now, re-optimizing.
Re: 5 Free Domains,120 Extremely Cheap Sales Bonanza + Some Free Invaluable Lessons by tranxo(m): 12:02pm On Feb 17, 2016
Ecash1:

Thanks @chuksmad, Our team is working on it right now, re-optimizing.
I didn't see anything I like from your category, kindly let another person have my slot.
Re: 5 Free Domains,120 Extremely Cheap Sales Bonanza + Some Free Invaluable Lessons by Ecash1: 12:24pm On Feb 17, 2016
tranxo:
I didn't see anything I like from your category, kindly let another person have my slot.
Do me a mail, through the site, I ll will give you another list to choose from. ( Cant do this for all ).

1 Like

Re: 5 Free Domains,120 Extremely Cheap Sales Bonanza + Some Free Invaluable Lessons by ken4jj(m): 12:31pm On Feb 17, 2016
i want dfvj.com and vimaz.com.

How do we proceed?
Re: 5 Free Domains,120 Extremely Cheap Sales Bonanza + Some Free Invaluable Lessons by ollybode(m): 12:47pm On Feb 17, 2016
Chibenze:

Lol sharp guy grin

dont mind me,what captured my attention is 'u ave won free domain!, i no gree read d rest of d post.
Re: 5 Free Domains,120 Extremely Cheap Sales Bonanza + Some Free Invaluable Lessons by tranxo(m): 1:03pm On Feb 17, 2016
Ecash1:

Do me a mail, through the site, I ll will give you another list to choose from. ( Cant do this for all ).
okay thanks

Done .

Meanwhile, on your site, it reads PORTOFOLIO. Is this a style of PORTFOLIO or a mistake?
Re: 5 Free Domains,120 Extremely Cheap Sales Bonanza + Some Free Invaluable Lessons by jammeyboy(m): 1:52pm On Feb 17, 2016
Ecash1:

94uk.com

1 Like

Re: 5 Free Domains,120 Extremely Cheap Sales Bonanza + Some Free Invaluable Lessons by dotcomnamename: 2:16pm On Feb 17, 2016
DFVJ

??
Re: 5 Free Domains,120 Extremely Cheap Sales Bonanza + Some Free Invaluable Lessons by Ecash1: 2:50pm On Feb 17, 2016
ken4jj:
i want dfvj.com and vimaz.com.

How do we proceed?
Make your offer on the site contact page , so we can track transaction record and facilitate possible site transition.
http://likingdeals.com/contact-page/
Re: 5 Free Domains,120 Extremely Cheap Sales Bonanza + Some Free Invaluable Lessons by Ecash1: 2:54pm On Feb 17, 2016
jammeyboy:

94uk.com

Again congrats, I have sent you a mail, give me your godaddy details, so I can transfer the domain to you.
Re: 5 Free Domains,120 Extremely Cheap Sales Bonanza + Some Free Invaluable Lessons by Ecash1: 2:55pm On Feb 17, 2016
dotcomnamename:
DFVJ

??
DFVJ . com
Re: 5 Free Domains,120 Extremely Cheap Sales Bonanza + Some Free Invaluable Lessons by dotcomnamename: 3:08pm On Feb 17, 2016
Ecash1:

DFVJ . com

Price
Re: 5 Free Domains,120 Extremely Cheap Sales Bonanza + Some Free Invaluable Lessons by jammeyboy(m): 3:29pm On Feb 17, 2016
Ecash1:

Again congrats, I have sent you a mail, give me your godaddy details, so I can transfer the domain to you.
Ewuosobamidele @ gmail . Com
Re: 5 Free Domains,120 Extremely Cheap Sales Bonanza + Some Free Invaluable Lessons by Ecash1: 4:38pm On Feb 17, 2016
jammeyboy:

Username let*****
C*******S
Customer Number: 1*******5

Your email attached to the GD account, please send by email, next time do not put your account details here for security reasons.
Try and edit the post you made above .
Re: 5 Free Domains,120 Extremely Cheap Sales Bonanza + Some Free Invaluable Lessons by Ecash1: 4:40pm On Feb 17, 2016
dotcomnamename:

Price

Thank you, Email me an offer, I will accept or counter.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Register And Install Free SSL Certificate / / 7 Biggest Blogging Mistakes Beginner Bloggers Must Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.