Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,554 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

What Business Would You Start With N150,000.00 Please? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Would You Start With N150,000.00 Please? (17336 Views)

If Someone Gave You 100,000 Naira To Start A Business, What Business Would You / What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? / With #200,000, What Business Would You Advice One To Go Into In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Would You Start With N150,000.00 Please? by Esibi(m): 10:23am On Jul 08, 2009
Hi folks.

What business would you advise that I start with N150,000.00 (one hundred and fifty thousand naira only)?

Just imagine that you own the money after 10 years as a first degree holder and 4 years as a second degree holder. cry

What sort of business would you do with it?
Re: What Business Would You Start With N150,000.00 Please? by koolpal(m): 12:29pm On Jul 08, 2009
i advise u go and use it to sell slippers at Onyigbo market
Re: What Business Would You Start With N150,000.00 Please? by shoboy9: 12:34pm On Jul 08, 2009
You might want to try okada biz. But i dont know enough to advise you well on that.
Re: What Business Would You Start With N150,000.00 Please? by ibelab(m): 12:35pm On Jul 08, 2009
na 150,000,000 abi na N150,000.00k if na dis one with k, just enter one joint and blow emh up. no forget to carry ur omo! cheesy
Re: What Business Would You Start With N150,000.00 Please? by FEMARY(m): 1:03pm On Jul 08, 2009
i will advice u star a small cafe with 5 computers.but you will need extra 100k if you want to create some basic standards/quality service.this should give you a minimum of n3,500 daily.
Re: What Business Would You Start With N150,000.00 Please? by hahaha2(m): 1:10pm On Jul 08, 2009
Start akara, Boli and Dundun Joint, u are assured 100% ROI on investment, Zero cost of labor,
Re: What Business Would You Start With N150,000.00 Please? by toluwalomo(m): 1:24pm On Jul 08, 2009
Fish Farming, Exporting Palm Kernel and Cashew nuts, a credible, well-researched online business.

Take note of the last biz, alot of crap flying out there promising so much but deliver very little.
Re: What Business Would You Start With N150,000.00 Please? by zPixel(m): 1:33pm On Jul 08, 2009
Recharge card. Come to think of it , you can get a gun license and use the change to buy bullet. imagine how much you can make with the gun. grin
Re: What Business Would You Start With N150,000.00 Please? by tunnypop(m): 1:36pm On Jul 08, 2009
@ Esibi
I advice you to start with something that's needed everywhere in d country. Invest in the production of inverter. I am sure of this as everyone is trying to have power in their home. You can call me for more details on 08060493797
Re: What Business Would You Start With N150,000.00 Please? by Greycells(m): 1:37pm On Jul 08, 2009
May be a poultry. You do not need much so capital to do that.
Re: What Business Would You Start With N150,000.00 Please? by Enquirer: 1:39pm On Jul 08, 2009
I think you should first determine where your passion lies, then figure out how to turn into cash. That way you won't give up easily from frustration when the challenges crop up as they are bound to do.
Re: What Business Would You Start With N150,000.00 Please? by omobamital(f): 1:41pm On Jul 08, 2009
koolpal,Ibelab,hahahaa, angry that's not too good,we're suppose to be our brothers keeper,your replies are not too good,if you don't 've anything to say then forget it, lipsrsealed
Re: What Business Would You Start With N150,000.00 Please? by honeric01(m): 1:54pm On Jul 08, 2009
150k, i advise you buy 2 Okadas, look for people to ride them for you, 60-70k will get you a BARAJ bike, let your riders plie between oshodi to agbado iyaiye, iyana ipaja, abule egba, under bridge and co. every evening is a RUSH hour in these areas and bike charge 200 naira per one person, they carry 2 making it 400 naira per ride (that's to just dopemu under bridge) if its to egbeda, they charge 250 and they carry 2 making it 500, iyana ipaja is the same, ebule egba is 300 per person, 2 for 600, agbado ijaiye is 350-400 per person, 2 is like 800 naira per ride.

imaging your two riders going like 10 rounds or there about every 4pm-9pm, in a year, wonder how much you will make, that's my plan though, i want to get like 5 okadas and have them run various HOTZONES in Lagos.

best of luck

my mint
Re: What Business Would You Start With N150,000.00 Please? by obidia(f): 1:57pm On Jul 08, 2009
Isnt there someone amongst the lot of you who can give good advice?  Someone has come to you for advice and all you ppl can do is to mock him. So many of you earn much more than that monthly yet not all of you can boast of having   as much in your account.Other than the person that adviced him to go for fish farming and the other poultry,i think others suck

1 Like

Re: What Business Would You Start With N150,000.00 Please? by tradee: 2:38pm On Jul 08, 2009
look!i would advise u to go into RECHARGE-CARD BUSINESS or to add more catalyst to boost the money within a very short period of time, you can engaging in FOREIGN EXCHANGE(FOREX).You can learn either of the two with a very constructive manual.If you are interested you can reach me on sirkay.sirkay@yahoo.com
Re: What Business Would You Start With N150,000.00 Please? by honeric01(m): 2:39pm On Jul 08, 2009
obidia:

Isnt there someone amongst the lot of you who can give good advice?  Someone has come to you for advice and all you ppl can do is to mock him. So many of you earn much more than that monthly yet not all of you can boast of having   as much in your account.Other than the person that adviced him to go for fish farming and the other poultry,i think others suck              

you are fast at criticizing others, what did you input here now? which one did you advise him to do? he's talking about 150 thousand naira, not even up to 1 million, do you really think 150 thousand naira will be enough for someone who's currently working to start up a fish farming business? who's going to take care of the day to day running of the business for him?
Re: What Business Would You Start With N150,000.00 Please? by chasy16(f): 2:53pm On Jul 08, 2009
Enquirer:

I think you should first determine where your passion lies, then figure out how to turn into cash. That way you won't give up easily from frustration when the challenges crop up as they are bound to do.

best advise. cool

hahaha, :

Start akara, Boli and Dundun Joint, u are assured 100% ROI on investment, Zero cost of labor,

poor thinking tongue
Re: What Business Would You Start With N150,000.00 Please? by koolpal(m): 3:48pm On Jul 08, 2009
omobamital:

koolpal,Ibelab,hahahaa, angry that's not too good,we're suppose to be our brothers keeper,your replies are not too good,if you don't 've anything to say then forget it, lipsrsealed
in ur ow an view what do u think N150,000.k wud do in 9ija business circle at this moment, sorry we all use NL to pass time
Re: What Business Would You Start With N150,000.00 Please? by okuya: 4:02pm On Jul 08, 2009
I would advice you go into setting up a game house, this is one business that many has often ignored, but with a lot of returns.
all you have to do is buy 2 latest game consoles(ps3) and 1 ps2 3 small tv sets and one small gen( i better pass my neighbour) and a stabilizer.
now look @ this: teengers and adults who ccome to play pay =N=50 for 10 minutes game on ps3 and =N=20 on ps2
in 1 hour on each game machine with 2 players you make =N=600 multplied by two ps3 machines=N=1,200 in an hr, and from experience the rush @ the game house by kids can be overwhelming atimes and for just 4 hrs of biz in a day from the ps3 alone you make =N=4,800 per day. lets leave out the income from the ps2 and other hours of the day to take care of the hours patronage would be low, and fuelling ur gen set.
hope u get it.

1 Like

Re: What Business Would You Start With N150,000.00 Please? by kjanja1: 4:16pm On Jul 08, 2009
rasterfannal

u can star printing a recharge card whit 100{one thousand naira}
Re: What Business Would You Start With N150,000.00 Please? by nickybayo(f): 4:19pm On Jul 08, 2009
d akara,boli and dundun does not have zero cost of labour
and it definitely wont do

if he has 1500naira now, that's better
but we're talking 4zeros

fishing farming i will say cool cool
cant say i know much abt it sha oh grin
Re: What Business Would You Start With N150,000.00 Please? by Nezan(m): 4:32pm On Jul 08, 2009
try okada biznes grin grin
Re: What Business Would You Start With N150,000.00 Please? by gbubs: 5:04pm On Jul 08, 2009
Call center is your best bet, make calls and sell recharge cards, but you have to manage it yourself for now as you cant afford any employee with this capital. Make nice offers, outrageous price slash and you will see, wink
Re: What Business Would You Start With N150,000.00 Please? by neeyee(m): 5:09pm On Jul 08, 2009
You can start up a viewing centre business with 150,000 o jare. Just get HITV decoder, TV, & a small Land. Within three months you will come for testimony. just don't forget to bring my tithe.

1 Like

Re: What Business Would You Start With N150,000.00 Please? by shilees(f): 5:34pm On Jul 08, 2009
FISH FARMING KO Monkey Farming ni. His he goin to breed d fish in his room abi dont u think he will need land, adviser/marketer u have target abi abeg free the man and give him good advice. Ma broda recharge card business is good, u can also go into sewing(if u already know ow to) selling food is also a good business if u can afford to get dirty try pepper soup, ofada asun etc(make sure the food make sense sha o)

for all the fish farmers I think you need someone more bouyant to market.
Re: What Business Would You Start With N150,000.00 Please? by shilees(f): 6:17pm On Jul 08, 2009
marketer aabangs u're feeling like a good advicer abi,
ur farm; is it in the toilet area of ur house or the land u bought or the one u inherited 'cos u're talking as if u can start fish farming in ur bathtub.
to start with, how much will u charge him for consultation fee? poster if u really want to go into a sharp sharp biz that will bring some money which u can later invest in FISH FARMING, viewing center, cyber cafe, sales of recharge cards,sales of pure water or can drinks etc is ur bes bet.
Re: What Business Would You Start With N150,000.00 Please? by dipo2much(m): 6:43pm On Jul 08, 2009
Its quite pathetic to know that you hold a 1st and 2nd degree and have been out there for 10years. It makes about-to-be graduates like me fear. From what I know I think you should go into fish business. Second on my list is Okada business. May God Help You Sir
Re: What Business Would You Start With N150,000.00 Please? by Redman44(m): 7:29pm On Jul 08, 2009
@Esibi

You can start a very successful business with NI50,000 Naira in Nigeria. From what I've read so far on this thread, I have come to the conclusion that many Nigerian youths and graduates are not innovative in their thinking. Esibi, you have to start thinking out of the box cool cool. You need to blaze a new trail and do something different. You hold degrees, mate. Why must you sell recharge cards or delve into the okada business ? Bin those ridiculous ideas, my friend. My advice is that you should think about where your passion lies. What do you like doing most? What skills do you possess that will help your business? Nigeria may be not have a lot of infrastructure or constant electricity, but you can still achieve your dreams.

Start small. I don't want to start giving business ideas on Nairaland. However, I know there are a lot of dynamic business you can do in Nigeria that will make you successful in life. If you have personal internet connection at home or in the office, you need to start reading extensively on the internet. If you can cook well, I think I have a business idea for you. If you have access to a car, this business idea will work for you. I will giude you on what to do free of charge. You will also get tips on new ways of promoting your business.

We will need to chat. Lets take this first step. Send me an email with your Yahoo Messenger ID at: tolukandi@yahoo.com

We will take things further from there.

I am wary of sharing my intellectual property on Nairaland. Get in touch, mate. Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ship From Any States In U.S.A To Nigeria / Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today / It’s Happy New Year For Nigeria As Afrexim’s $2.25bn Support Comes In Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.