Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,226 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

With #200,000, What Business Would You Advice One To Go Into In Abuja - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / With #200,000, What Business Would You Advice One To Go Into In Abuja (5506 Views)

With 150,000,what Small Scale Business Can I Invest In? / With N400,000, What Business Can I Do? / What Business Would You Start With N150,000.00 Please? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With #200,000, What Business Would You Advice One To Go Into In Abuja by saint4good: 3:39pm On Feb 10, 2011
What business do you think i can invest #200,000 into and will be lucrative for me here in abuja. Please, i need your advice and help so as to know what to venture into.
Re: With #200,000, What Business Would You Advice One To Go Into In Abuja by saint4good: 8:50pm On Feb 11, 2011
Fellow Nigerians, I am open to views, pls kindly help with your advice so that i dont take the wrong step.
Re: With #200,000, What Business Would You Advice One To Go Into In Abuja by Godmother(f): 9:37am On Oct 18, 2011
Search the forum. This particular topic has been treated several times. Goodluck.
Re: With #200,000, What Business Would You Advice One To Go Into In Abuja by stagger: 10:08am On Oct 18, 2011
Start with supply of sharp sand. In Abuja, the real estate industry is the no.1 industry. So stat your inquiries from there.
Re: With #200,000, What Business Would You Advice One To Go Into In Abuja by chu1234: 1:57pm On Oct 19, 2011
Hello bros. I'm a lady comfortably doing online and offline from home, plz no short-cut 2 success, but this program

will give u solution to life time success without regret. At least u will be earning not less than N10, 000 per day, less

than hour working as a beginner. Join me by clicking here: www.lifeandsolutions.com. referrer chuchu. after u register they

will send u many motivational and business books both online and offline business that worth more than what you pay. please

take time and study any of the eBooks and know the business to put your money into. Good luck.
Re: With #200,000, What Business Would You Advice One To Go Into In Abuja by LagBlogger(m): 11:44pm On Oct 20, 2011
Personally I would say there are so many to pick from

1 Reselling Processed drinks

2 Electronic devices e.g DVD, CD players etc

3 Even Car accessories

4 Provisions

5 Mobile Phones

6 Shoes

7 Women's cosmetics

8 Hair

The list is so long, check around you will find them
Re: With #200,000, What Business Would You Advice One To Go Into In Abuja by mindonmine: 8:49am On Oct 23, 2011
I live in Abuja to be honest with you none. I will like to show you into what I do but email me infinity.xtacy@yahoo.com or PIN 25180B74
Re: With #200,000, What Business Would You Advice One To Go Into In Abuja by wysenas(m): 9:16am On Oct 23, 2011
Look no further,i have a do it yurself biz 4 u.iam in Abuja too.u have a profitable biz 2 invest on.one on one meeting 2 put u thru,success awaits u!
Re: With #200,000, What Business Would You Advice One To Go Into In Abuja by wysenas(m): 9:43am On Oct 23, 2011
@chuchu,i have checked d site of LAS,How real is it and how long have been with them.i have signed up but i want 2 be sure b4 any payment.
Re: With #200,000, What Business Would You Advice One To Go Into In Abuja by juliebrown: 12:21am On Oct 24, 2011
U can start printing vouchers. For call 08069596928
Re: With #200,000, What Business Would You Advice One To Go Into In Abuja by akinvest(m): 4:22pm On Oct 26, 2011
u can start palm kernel biz. by supplying d local industries in Lagos and
Ibadan. 4 more info contact ; bodunakin@yahoo.com or 08139566458.
Re: With #200,000, What Business Would You Advice One To Go Into In Abuja by ogbongenet: 3:15pm On Apr 05, 2012
Quail Farming,quick Cash:[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] tongue

Quail farming is an uncommon farming business in Nigeria, but the few people that have embraced it are not only smiling to banks, they are also enjoying both the nutritional and health values derived from consuming it
Considering the large number of poultry farmers in Kaduna that have embraced quail farming, it is no doubt one booming farming business that is gradually taking over chicken poultry business in most parts of the north. The high rate of returns and low cost of investment as well rearing them are some of the reasons many farmers are fast resorting to quail farming. In Zaria alone, there are more than 50 farms where quail are reared and sold. The fact that the birds grow and reach maturity stage faster and lay eggs within two months, compared with the six-month maturity period of chickens for whether egg-laying or consumption, attract them to farmers who see the business as a better and more sustainable investment to explore.

From market surveys both in Zaria and Kaduna, a female quail bird sells for N500 while the male goes for between N250 and N300. Its speckled eggs go for between N20 and N25. The bird’s high nutritional and market value encourage many chicken poultry farmers to abandon the business for quail farming. The NEWS gathered that these financial and health benefits, especially the high and quick returns on investment, largely explained farmers’ rush into the business in Jos where it first started, and in Kano, Kaduna and other states in the north where it is booming now. But it is very difficult for people in the southwest who wish to go into quail farming due to the problem of getting quail chicks for starting. Good news the problem has now been solved because you can easily get it now in Ibadan. I started the business just three months ago but glory be to God I earn nothing less than 2000 Naira every day.

BENEFIT OF QUAIL FARMING
It is very easy to maintain
It is not capital intensive compare to poultry farming
High return in a very short time (quail start laying at 45 day old)
It require small space
Quail egg are now recommended in the hospital which makes a good business
Here are some additional benefits you might get from eating quail eggs.:
* acquire a strong immunity system and improve metabolism.
* contain important quantity of calcium easy to assimilate.
* help healing gastritis, ulcer.
* increase hemoglobin level, remove heavy metals, toxins from blood.
* help in the treatment of tuberculosis, asthma,.
* diabetes
* contain ovomucoid protein, used in the production of anti allergic drugs.
* help inhibit cancerous growth.
* help eliminate and remove stones from liver, kidneys and bladder.
* stimulate intellectual activity.
* may accelerate recuperation after blood stroke and help strengthen heart muscle.
* are a powerful stimulant of intimate potency. They nourish the prostrate gland with useful substances, phosphorus, proteins and vitamins and therefore help restore intimate potency.
FOR FURTHER INFO TYPE QUAIL FARMING OR BENEFIT OF QUAIL EGG ON GOOGLE.
TO START QUAIL FARMING CONTACT ME ON 08060115253 OR profindeed@yahoo.com
Meet you at the top

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Payoneer Master Card Free / Make Money With Fiverr 101 (free Tutorial Plus) / How To Get Your Payoneer Card In Less Than 14days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.