Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,538 members, 7,823,355 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

What Business Would You Start With N150,000.00 Please? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Would You Start With N150,000.00 Please? (17380 Views)

If Someone Gave You 100,000 Naira To Start A Business, What Business Would You / What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? / With #200,000, What Business Would You Advice One To Go Into In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Would You Start With N150,000.00 Please? by zenatta: 7:35pm On Jul 08, 2009
@ topic
I will join those who profferd, recharge-card, viewing centers ( however how about rent) and pure water. Do a feasibility study on the fish farming thing if you like slimy. I wish you could join hands with some one in your profile so that both of you would come out with something great. I am a seeker too. Good luck in your search. Don't give up though or like me start spending the money

Posted by: tunnypop 
I advice you to start with something that's needed everywhere in d country. Invest in the production of inverter.I am sure of this as everyone is trying to have power in their home

this could work. My inverter has been a life-saver, one  of the best things that happened in my Nigerian life. Nepa/Phcn can hold their candle nay darkness
@last post
Wonderful. Good news at last. The 150k Messiah. I hope this outside- the -box -trade will make me break even cos I may just get in touch
Re: What Business Would You Start With N150,000.00 Please? by remoranger(m): 7:43pm On Jul 08, 2009
open a palmwine joint in ya mothers village grin. that shud do d trick
Re: What Business Would You Start With N150,000.00 Please? by adabeke2(f): 8:21pm On Jul 08, 2009
you can sell secondhand clothes ( okirika ) and N150,000 is more than enouqhh.
my sister had started one with 50,000 smiley
Re: What Business Would You Start With N150,000.00 Please? by sammyzacks(m): 11:21pm On Jul 08, 2009
start a video club where you rent out and sell nigerian movies.
Re: What Business Would You Start With N150,000.00 Please? by Toks2008(m): 11:42pm On Jul 08, 2009
Hello Guys,

Doing business in Nigeria is like trying to fetch water from a river with a basket.

The fact is that there are many factors that will mitigate against the growth of the business. I cannot elucidate so much on that but in my candid opinion, if you can save this money and look for another 200, you can simply go into ice block making business but if you must start with this amount, then i would advice that you try buying snd selling of cheap faily used phones that you can buy for 3 or 4k and resale for 1k or 2k profits,

You can also add the sales of  chargers and other phone accessories.

Just look for a good location and u are on.

To get a place where you can buy cheap phones, simply add forexrefuge@yahoo.com to ur chat list and i will give you the address of the place free of charge.

Thanks

Toks
Re: What Business Would You Start With N150,000.00 Please? by ayodot(m): 3:23am On Jul 09, 2009
What's yo speciality
Re: What Business Would You Start With N150,000.00 Please? by sharepain(m): 5:08am On Jul 09, 2009
hi, u av linage of Biz. u can do wt a whole lots of geniune biz wt that N150k, although to some is nothing to write home abt but u must remember that little drop makes an ocean. Local biz like buying and selling e.t.c.
Re: What Business Would You Start With N150,000.00 Please? by Tudor6(f): 8:12am On Jul 09, 2009
Don stan:

It's gud u made ur intension knwn to nairaland.My advice for u is to invest that ur 150k into a fast growing network like gold package pay ltd.The business is into two,one is all about networking where u wl register with 26,000k two forms wl be giving to u to sale to two people 26, 26k,after selling it to them,u receive 6,000k for introducing them.they wl do the same thing as u did by selling the  that wl be giving to them to two people in which u wl receive 30,000k  then those u sold to wl receive 6,000k as u did received at the first stage.U people wl keep on selling the form people untl u wl get to level eight where u wl receive 1.350m.Then 2nd business is al about investment where u wl 52,k after two months ur interest wl 12k bt if u invest 130k after two months ur interest wl be 30k.The more money u invest the more interest u make.One unit gives u 6,k in a month,when u invest wit 26k.For more details visit the company's web site at www.goldpackagepayltd.net U can call stanley on 08064807781.Good Luck.   
You're a shameless big time FRAUDSTER!!
Do you think people are stupid?
You come here advertising your ponzi scheme like it's legitimate. Mathematical permutations show you the fraudster would lose in the long run, meaning your only chance at profit is to steal the money!

Nobody should listen to this fraudulent CRIMINAL.
What he's running is a ponzi scheme and aims to get many investors as possible only to elope with their money, earlier mugus will get paid their dividends but this is only a ruse to attract more investors, when he's made enough he disappears leaving everybody hanging, . .
AS FOR YOU DON STAN, SHAME ON YOU KLEPTOMANIAC slowpoke!
Re: What Business Would You Start With N150,000.00 Please? by mayrho(m): 9:12am On Jul 09, 2009
Well bike bizness is it except you can pull up anoda 100
here on this nairaland you will find silly people smart and really stupid people
Re: What Business Would You Start With N150,000.00 Please? by walestar(m): 10:19am On Jul 09, 2009
Differents kind of advice, think well and be sure you use your money well.
Re: What Business Would You Start With N150,000.00 Please? by emmydee(m): 10:32am On Jul 09, 2009
buy land in akure!
Re: What Business Would You Start With N150,000.00 Please? by fuke(m): 10:37am On Jul 09, 2009
Esibi, Many of the advice given are very theoretical. We should be careful the advce we give to nairalanders. Many at times are  little short of ridiculous. It is not possible to give investment advice without asking about the interest of the person. Again many nairalanders ssume that we all live in lagos. We shold know that a business that thrives well in Lagos may end in disaster in Ibadan. i advice you speak with Redman 44. He sounds knowledgeable nd professional.
Re: What Business Would You Start With N150,000.00 Please? by azubyky: 11:18am On Jul 09, 2009
i think with 150,000 you can start a car wash center. its all abt your attitude and your focus. if u starte a car wash centre maybe have one or two boyz for a start, i tell you can take home minimum of 3000k home in a day which will amt to 60k in a month that is the minimum and you will still have change from your 150k. it depends on how creative you are. and in the process you can expand. the only major cost is getting a space, and as u progress u can get a cleaning machine, and steamer after which you r a big boy i dont think u would want to work for anyone anymore.
the only thing that can hinder you is pride, womanising and pending above what u have. if you feel like impressing people u wont achieve much .
so from all that has been said u can pick one and analyse it yourself
i whish u luck bro just keep us posted we r always here to share info. together that is what this is all about.
Re: What Business Would You Start With N150,000.00 Please? by Nezan(m): 11:36am On Jul 09, 2009
walestar:

Differents kind of advice, think well and be sure you use your money well.
true sha
Re: What Business Would You Start With N150,000.00 Please? by ScanLess: 11:53am On Jul 09, 2009
Poster
beware of scammers offering you HYIS. any scheme where just dump your money and expect it to quadruple at the flip  of a finger , beware! PONZI schemes where you are not required to sell anything but just bring others to equally dump money is suicide. even  multi level marketing has limitations because sooner than you know it there is a glut in the system and you must make a require amount of purchase monthly, whether you are selling or not, you dont dictate the pace of business unless you are a hotshot marketer (if there is anything like that anyway).

if you are a graduate as you said then you can render services in the area of your training, you can start small but always think big and move fast. if the area of your training is the type that is not appreciated in Nigeria, thereby resulting in very low demand then you must think outside the box, look at yourself and find out what you like to do best ,what are your talents? then work out how to commercialize it and turn it to a money making venture. if you go into  a business which you dont have the aptitude for you will just depend on the mercy of God to survive, do something that you know  how to do well. of course you can learn but then be sure you master it before you go off at half  cock and misfire. dont go into something just because everybody is doing it , that is the reason for many business failures in Nigeria. i strongly recommend something you have a flair for.

In the meantime while you are still brainstorming , dont keep the 150k under your bed , pls put it in fixed deposit account to counter the effect of inflation. stocks and forex are very good ways of growing your 150k , but must know the ropes, you can contact Security Solutions Ltd, 2a Osborne road Ikoyi for advice on stocks. Good luck
Re: What Business Would You Start With N150,000.00 Please? by celidion(f): 2:03pm On Jul 09, 2009
well, with dt money, you can go into FOREX TRAIDING, VIEWING CENTER OR PROVISION STORE low key though. The okada business will not pay you if you are not riding it yourself. wish you all the best bro.
Re: What Business Would You Start With N150,000.00 Please? by Esibi(m): 2:56pm On Jul 09, 2009
Dear Nairalanders,

I have read over and over again all the priceless advice received so far on what business to start with my N150,000.00 (one hundred and fifty thousand naira only).

Infact, I am making notes out of your comments and reviewing them with my wife.

We most sincerely appreciate you all and wish to have more response.

God bless you all (Amen).
Re: What Business Would You Start With N150,000.00 Please? by IfeanyiO(m): 3:39pm On Jul 09, 2009
My candid opinion is that,you have to do a review of your strength and capabilities in learning a skill and develop it well, with which u can then start a small business with your 150k.With that u can be rest assure that after a while u will appreciate this option.
Re: What Business Would You Start With N150,000.00 Please? by Fhemmmy: 4:57pm On Jul 09, 2009
You must have some interest first.
There has to be what you love, so start from there
Re: What Business Would You Start With N150,000.00 Please? by chusben(m): 7:50pm On Jul 09, 2009
don,t rush into doing anything without asking GOD to help you confirm the idea. you can as well ask him to lead you into what HE thinks will be best for the times. money lost is not easy to come by again.
Re: What Business Would You Start With N150,000.00 Please? by software(m): 8:40pm On Jul 09, 2009
I think you can look into the Fish farming business. i know a person who is doing well with it and started with something less than 150k. Wish u success in your decision.
Re: What Business Would You Start With N150,000.00 Please? by wooleyboi(m): 11:02pm On Jul 09, 2009
do you have a laptop? if yes you have made it,all fund can be grown, i can teach you some things that may help you, but with time if you are patience, and faithful in management, i bet you will be happy you used the money wisely, you will do it all your self, all you owe me is your time. nothing else,
[/quote]
chus-ben:

don,t rush into doing anything without asking GOD to help you confirm the idea. you can as well ask him to lead you into what HE thinks will be best for the times. money lost is not easy to come by again.
i am down withn you its the secret of genuine success
[quote author=software link=topic=293797.msg4161395#msg4161395 date=1247168458]
I think you can look into the Fish farming business. i know a person who is doing well with it and started with something less than 150k. Wish u success in your decision.
that is also a good advice, i am a fish farmer and i have ponds you can rent if you dont mind

please dont go into forex with tha money ooo, i trade forex too, if you start with that money, you will go bankrupt, dont risk the money you cannot afford to lose pls.
Re: What Business Would You Start With N150,000.00 Please? by clickgold(m): 12:18am On Jul 10, 2009
@poster

Fish farmig, recharge card business, okada business are not just what we should be considering at this time. I believe that every nation that refuses to discern the music for the time would be left behind. Consider this case study.

A recently it was discovered that over 10,000 Japanese youth make $10,000 monthly from the comfort of their home. That is like creating money from air, cos they have learnt the art of making money from the global village. They know that the world is now flat. The new maxim that 'what will be done shall be done'. The only question is if if it will be done to usor done by us. The only way to play out the matter is to become a global player.

With that kind of money (150,000 is a lot of money no matter how you look at it), you can put yourself in a position where you can start earning so much, what you need to do is have that right mental attitude and access to the right information. you can start an enterprise solution that is custom design to fit into your present level of education and skills. You can start an e-business, turnkey i-mobile business or even own your recording label today. You can start a pubishing company whereyou can get upto 2000 magazines with less that amount. There is so much you can do and earn money in a very short time.

You can visit www.vebisys.com or call 08056429552 today.
Re: What Business Would You Start With N150,000.00 Please? by Recoverd(f): 3:39am On Jul 10, 2009
Lots of gr8 ideas here, U cn start a small restaurant or pepper soup joint. Trust me when i say, u wil make it BIG, U hav to b passionate abt it.
Re: What Business Would You Start With N150,000.00 Please? by EBERE2(m): 7:04am On Jul 10, 2009
pls i really need someone to read me to join secriet socaity, coz for past years of surffring no one can be able to help me pls if any one know pls sent me msg with this add miracle4real@hotmail.com
Re: What Business Would You Start With N150,000.00 Please? by 9ijaprince(m): 7:12am On Jul 10, 2009
@ebere2. You only need Christ he is d best money maker.
Re: What Business Would You Start With N150,000.00 Please? by ceah(m): 12:52pm On Jul 10, 2009
Bro. i hardly respond to messages on Nairaland.i just read and laugh but my concern remain about people looking for job when they can do something to change their life insted of waiting for the government. i resigned from my job 2 years ago just cos i wanted to be an enterprnuer.i came across ecommerce and interractive marketing and today i think leaving my job then was the best decision i took my whole life.Now i associate with a multimillion dollar conglomerate called Qi based in hong kong and i make so much money in dollars while sitting in nigeria.The business i do requires just between $600 - $800 (that's all you need) to get started but today i make a minimum of $2,000 weekly.i dont want to talk too much here cos it requires alot of visual for you to understand.if you are interested and would like to know more about this ecommerce and interactive marketing business then you can call me on 08023626089.

Note: i am showing you this opportunity free of cost. so no need to worry. i have help alot of people thru it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CAC Registers 69,000 Companies In 2 Months / Which Is The Best Bulk Sms Provider For You Naija? / Naira Hits All-time Low Of 334.50 Per Dollar At Interbank Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.