Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Vikings Season 5 is here - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Vikings Season 5 is here (34808 Views)

Jenifa's Diary Season 5 Full Episode / Jenifa's Diary Season 5 ( Jenifa And Falz) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by isaiah9(m): 2:24am On Dec 02, 2016
Ragner:
Longest time guys... Does anyone here have any idea when the Season 4B would be out?? Can't wait for it
it's now out
Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 12, 2016
Odkboy23:
vikings season 4b is going to be fire.....now that all of ragnar's are grown up. ...it's going to be more interesting. Ivar is going to be the most ruthless of them all.
He is quite ruthless, and cute too.

1 Like

Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 22, 2016
isaiah9:
it's now out
where can I download it?
Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by isaiah9(m): 7:44am On Dec 23, 2016
Tosinayoko:

where can I download it?
go to tvshows4mobile
Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by waywardpikin: 2:49pm On Dec 25, 2016
Are there no Vikings fans on NL? Una dey miss ooo...

Anyways, s4 e14 was lit mehn. Easily the best episode I've watched in a while. What game is Ragnar playing biko? Personally, I feel Ragnar is going to die in this series (esp now that he has appealed to that cunning King's lust for power), and his death will lead to the debut of Ivar The Boneless proper. Though I can't for the life of me understand how he can pose a serious threat. Yeah he's got skills, but for Christ's sake he's a cripple! I've learned that in Vikings you can expect anything sha so let's see if they'll surprise me with that.

The acting was top notch in this episode. You could sense the mutual respect Ragnar and the King had for each other, they enjoy each other's company so much that they could practically be called friends (never minding the fact that King Acbert(?) practically banged his wife, this King is too sharp and cunning lol). You could also feel the true love the two kings had for Athelstan as they mourned him... so real. On the flip side, Magnus was cast away like a used sanitary pad. That child has just been handed the crash course on How to be a grown up.

Great episode.

1 Like

Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by waywardpikin: 2:56pm On Dec 25, 2016
'That's the problem with Vikings, always thinking about how to die.'

'And that's the problem with Christians, you're always thinking about Heaven,' Ragnar Lothbrok.

The look on his face as he gave that reply was priceless biko..

Great episode smiley

1 Like

Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by waywardpikin: 3:01pm On Dec 25, 2016
'Where do you think he (Athelstan) will be, your Valhalla or my heaven?' King Ecbert asked.

'It doesn't matter, his death is on my conscience,' Ragnar replied, fighting back tears.

'Just as yours will be on mine.'

1 Like

Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by Akanniade(m): 9:39am On Dec 26, 2016
I dont know why king Ecbert is being gullible. Even in captivity, Ragnar is holding all the aces. I bet he will brainwash king Aeller as well.
Lagartha had no reason to kill Aslaug, she should have just banished her.

1 Like

Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by waywardpikin: 10:44am On Dec 26, 2016
Akanniade:
I dont know why king Ecbert is being gullible. Even in captivity, Ragnar is holding all the aces. I bet he will brainwash king Aeller as well.
Lagartha had no reason to kill Aslaug, she should have just banished her.

Ragnar doesn't hold all the aces, and if you read up on Vikings history, Ragnar meets his end at the hands of King Aelle. He was thrown into a pit of snakes.

Lagertha had every reason to kill Aslaug biko. She was a snake and would have tried to scheme her way back to power, a complication Lagertha doesn't need. Great show man.

1 Like

Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by pinkpebbles(f): 10:19pm On Dec 26, 2016
I bet people will loose interest once Ragnar dies. His character is captivating. Not sure Ivar can keep us glued to the show.
waywardpikin:

Ragnar doesn't hold all the aces, and if you read up on Vikings history, Ragnar meets his end at the hands of King Aelle. He was thrown into a pit of snakes.

Lagertha had every reason to kill Aslaug biko. She was a snake and would have tried to scheme her way back to power, a complication Lagertha doesn't need. Great show man.
Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by Crownofwealth(m): 7:16am On Dec 27, 2016
pinkpebbles:
I bet people will loose interest once Ragnar dies. His character is captivating. Not sure Ivar can keep us glued to the show.
RAGNAR DID NOT DIE IN SEASON 4. WHAT IS HAPPENING IS ALL PART OF A LARGER SIEGE AND GREAT WAR COMING.

1 Like

Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by JUHABACH: 7:24am On Dec 27, 2016
waywardpikin:

actually ragnar does hold all the aces. even king ecbeth has realized this. all ragnar wants to do is die so he really only cares what happens to ivar.
fact is that there is nothing king ecbeth can do other than comply with ragna's request to be sent to king aelle (and be killed obviously as ragna had planned). if ecbeth keeps him prisoner or kills him, he would be risking a war with ragna's sons which even he knows they wont win. if on the other he complies with ragna's request, only king aelle will feel the wrath of ragna's sons especially if ivar is guaranteed safe passage home to give his brothers and lagertha the news

completely agree that aslaug's death was necessary.
Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by pinkpebbles(f): 8:37am On Dec 27, 2016
Ok. But i read it up.apparently he died in the hands of King Aelle. Ragnar is requesting to be handed over to king Aelle. And King Ecbert has agreed. So i feel his death might be soonest.
Crownofwealth:
RAGNAR DID NOT DIE IN SEASON 4. WHAT IS HAPPENING IS ALL PART OF A LARGER SIEGE AND GREAT WAR COMING.
Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by Crownofwealth(m): 9:13am On Dec 27, 2016
pinkpebbles:
Ok. But i read it up.apparently he died in the hands of King Aelle. Ragnar is requesting to be handed over to king Aelle. And King Ecbert has agreed. So i feel his death might be soonest.
This is the link summary for all the episodes. http://tvschedule.zap2it.com/tv/vikings/episode-guide/EP01546890
Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 27, 2016
Its funny how Britain came to be. Its obvious the hand of God was involved.
Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by pinkpebbles(f): 10:03am On Dec 27, 2016
Ok thanks
Crownofwealth:
This is the link summary for all the episodes. http://tvschedule.zap2it.com/tv/vikings/episode-guide/EP01546890
Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by yusfatedeeprof(m): 11:39am On Dec 27, 2016
pinkpebbles:
Really, buh someone who has also read the story apparently, told me he killed Ecbert and conquered England

Though i think he is up to something, not that he really want king aelle to kill him.
That guy is something else, crazy crazy plans grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by pinkpebbles(f): 1:28pm On Dec 27, 2016
I dont think he will kill King Ecbert. Ragnar respects friendships. But I think his time is up sha. Coz his kids are grown and i think its time for them to shine. Especially Bjorn and Ivar
yusfatedeeprof:

Really, buh someone who has also read the story apparently, told me he killed Ecbert and conquered England

Though i think he is up to something, not that he really want king aelle to kill him.
That guy is something else, crazy crazy plans grin
Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by Ragner(m): 2:05pm On Dec 29, 2016
Seems I'm the only one not feeling this Series any more...So Lagathar is now a Lesbian? Rollo is back with the Vikings? just like that? Ranger's sons except Ivar are whimps!!
Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by Viking007(m): 4:49pm On Dec 29, 2016
Its been long I cried because of a series/movie. But watching Ragnar die was just too much. sad cry

Travis Fimmel surely deserves lots of awards for his acting. Impressive.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by Akanniade(m): 9:30pm On Dec 29, 2016
waywardpikin:

Aslaug, barring her gift of precognition, is like any other woman. She seduced Ragnar and Lagertha was too proud to fight for her man. She left Ragnar on her own volition. Lagertha is just power hungry. Lets see what she wants after.
Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by Akanniade(m): 10:22pm On Dec 29, 2016
Viking007:
Its been long I cried because of a series/movie. But watching Ragnar die was just too much. sad cry

Travis Fimmel surely deserves lots of awards for his acting. Impressive.
Haba, he had a fair death considering all the people he butchered in his conquest.
Travis played the role well. I liked the way he acted around Lagertha. grin
Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by waywardpikin: 10:52pm On Dec 29, 2016
Akanniade:

Aslaug, barring her gift of precognition, is like any other woman. She seduced Ragnar and Lagertha was too proud to fight for her man. She left Ragnar on her own volition. Lagertha is just power hungry. Lets see what she wants after.

You are completely spot on, especially about Lagertha. She will never be completely happy, that's for sure.
Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by waywardpikin: 11:05pm On Dec 29, 2016
pinkpebbles:

No they won't. Let's keep watching babe smiley
Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by waywardpikin: 11:12pm On Dec 29, 2016
Ragner:
Seems I'm the only one not feeling this Series any more...So Lagathar is now a Lesbian? Rollo is back with the Vikings? just like that? Ranger's sons except Ivar are whimps!!

Bros you're the only one o, watch it again from a 'microscopical' point of view biko, it got better from s4B. Where it goes from here remains to be seen.
Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by Ragner(m): 11:24pm On Dec 29, 2016
"Man is the master of his own fate. Not the gods. The gods are man's creation to give answers they are too afraid to give themselves". - Ragnar Lothbrock

I would never ever want to die like Ragnar cry
Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by waywardpikin: 11:36pm On Dec 29, 2016
Ragner:
"Man is the master of his own fate. Not the gods. The gods are man's creation to give answers they are too afraid to give themselves". - Ragnar Lothbrock

I would never ever want to die like Ragnar cry

And yet you bear his name! angry angry
Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by Ragner(m): 7:45am On Dec 30, 2016
waywardpikin:

And yet you bear his name! angry angry
For the love I have for adventures, The ship and the sons of Odin cry
Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by pinkpebbles(f): 8:23am On Dec 30, 2016
Ok o
waywardpikin:

No they won't. Let's keep watching babe smiley
Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by akpos247: 10:58am On Dec 30, 2016
according to d Norse legends I knew this was how Ragnar was going to die(in king alle snake pit). bet why this soon?
I thought his dead is going to b in d shows finale, maybe in season 5
I hope d show will still b captivating wit Ivar as d lead role.
Re: Vikings Season 5 is here by Viking007(m): 12:11pm On Dec 30, 2016
akpos247:
according to d Norse legends I knew this was how Ragnar was going to die(in king alle snake pit). bet why this soon?
I thought his dead is going to b in d shows finale, maybe in season 5
I hope d show will still b captivating wit Ivar as d lead role.

With Ragnar gone, I don't think the show is worth my data anymore. Well, the next episode will decide.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pictures From Bbnaija Season 8 All Star Saturday Night Party (week 2) / BBNaija: Isilomo Blasts Kim And Ella For Saying Tacha Has Body And Mouth Odour / BBNaija: Omashola Participated At A Fashion Show (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.