Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari (20037 Views)

I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari / Buhari Can Dress Like Herdsman To Present 2017 Budget – Fayose's Aide, Olayinka / Errors: Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari by emamos: 6:59pm On Feb 16, 2016
Ekiti State Governor, Mr Ayodele Fayose has said that mere sacking of the Director General of Budget, Yahaya Gusau and appointment of new one would not erase the national embarrassment generated by the errors of the 2016 budget, insisting that the budget must be withdrawn from the National Assembly and a new and error free one represented.
In a release issued by his Special Assistant on Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka, Governor Fayose said
what the controversial 2016 budget required was a holistic approach, not just making one person scapegoat.
He maintained that padding of the budget with strange figures, now being denied by Ministers was a clear intention to steal in advance, adding that;
“Though it is good that the President listened to my call for the punishment of those responsible for the
national embarrassment, mere sacking of officers at the Budget Office will not remove the stain splashed on Nigeria by the shameful budget.”
The governor said; “Sacking one or two persons on this budget scam is just like using some people as cover-up for the national embarrassment caused by the President himself. Even the President himself signed a letter wrongly dated as October 22, 2016 and one is tempted to ask who the President will sack for these avoidable errors.
“Or was it the sacked DG of Budget Office the one who unilaterally put all those bogus figures like N3.8 billion for Aso Villa Clinic, N780 million for website in one single ministry, and others in the budget?
“In my own opinion, it is necessary that those handling the President should bring it to his consciousness that he is not God that cannot make mistakes and this budget scam must be seen as part of the mistakes that President Buhari is capable of making.
“By doing this, the President will be provided with another opportunity to re-present the Budget because I wonder how Nigeria can operate on a budget already disowned by notable ministers, including the government’s spokesperson.
“Or what remedy can anyone do to a budget in which 2015 budgetary allocations of an agency was reproduced verbatim? Even N180 million was discovered to have been allocated to NIMET twice.”orate bodies to get funding for some of our projects

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/2016-budget-sacking-not-enough-withdraw-budget-fayose-tells-buhari/

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari by DesChyko: 7:09pm On Feb 16, 2016
Lalasticlala don go observe his birthday jare.. Call another mod.. APC mod.. Else, your topic go hidegrin

Meanwhile, make I find one point to attack for this post jare! This is Fashola's post, not Ben Bruce angry
Re: Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari by newheartub(m): 7:09pm On Feb 16, 2016
Fayose, Buhari trouble

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari by Aufbauh(m): 7:11pm On Feb 16, 2016
"Man is the only creature who refuses to be what he is" - Albert Camus
Fayose is nothing but a joke and a soar loser. He's a false prophet that should not be taken seriously.

27 Likes

Re: Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari by GENT95(m): 7:15pm On Feb 16, 2016
lolzzzzzzzzzzz..............dax bubu 4 u
Re: Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari by Aromas: 7:16pm On Feb 16, 2016
Thou Fayose might be arrogant grin but his right on this issue of 2016 budget whereby it as cause a lot of problems.

105 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari by witorwitoutyou(m): 7:27pm On Feb 16, 2016
Fayose...sunday dagboru

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari by kennyman2000(m): 7:27pm On Feb 16, 2016
Hahahahaha.. Fayose again!

1 Like

Re: Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari by freemanbubble: 7:28pm On Feb 16, 2016
hmmmm
Re: Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari by greatness22(m): 7:28pm On Feb 16, 2016
Fayose, Simply the best

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari by ladyF(f): 7:29pm On Feb 16, 2016
He still has mouth, after his "wuru wuru" election and all the dollars they shared from Oga at the top to get him into power. He should just go and hide somewhere and hope EFCC does not bring up his case. Ole *shiorrrr*

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari by mikolo80: 7:29pm On Feb 16, 2016
dis mumu gwamna go think say him fit dictate for baba.him no know say we wan clear stable to appoint our loyalists camp pdp idiots are the ones doctoring our budget
Re: Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari by Trapnews: 7:29pm On Feb 16, 2016
undecided
Re: Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari by makabulchi(m): 7:29pm On Feb 16, 2016
Fayose pls tell him ooooo

7 Likes

Re: Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari by UnknownT: 7:29pm On Feb 16, 2016
This Lere Olayinka, na em go talk everything dem go say na Fayose grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari by Jdesilentkiller(m): 7:30pm On Feb 16, 2016
For once I agree with the Gov. That's parroting.....I mean, piloting the affairs of Ekiti State.

1 Like

Re: Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari by chomchom1(f): 7:30pm On Feb 16, 2016
singing*all we are saying !!!!give us right budgetooooohh!!!***run away from thread ****teamfearof zoobies***

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari by danemenike: 7:31pm On Feb 16, 2016
Fayose! I was scared when I saw this post, I thought you were going to miss-fire but you didn't, Buhari will be wrong if he ignores you. Your points and views are properly expressed without disrespecting the presidency. U may not be perfect as a person but U r on point, RIDE ON!

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari by orlarbissy(f): 7:32pm On Feb 16, 2016
Their headache jare embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari by sddiamond: 7:32pm On Feb 16, 2016
fayosa is right, I give up to him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari by Artless360(m): 7:32pm On Feb 16, 2016
Ppl hate wot dey dnt understand nd jealous wot dey cnt b.....

6 Likes

Re: Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari by 9jatatafo(m): 7:32pm On Feb 16, 2016
#NewBudget
Re: Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari by elderstan(m): 7:32pm On Feb 16, 2016
Yes, Fayoshe was the man ofter politician own heart.

2 Likes

Re: Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari by PeterPius: 7:32pm On Feb 16, 2016
True talk by fayose the most truthful ekiti man

14 Likes

Re: Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari by Futbolpredikts: 7:33pm On Feb 16, 2016
summary:
Gov fayose has pleaded with president buhari to use common sense by withdrawing the budget rather than seeking a scape goat

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari by ValarDoharis: 7:34pm On Feb 16, 2016
In all fairness.....Buhari should sack himself cos he signed the damn budget and presented happily to the national assembly undecided

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari by galaxy4rep(m): 7:35pm On Feb 16, 2016
am coming. pls
Re: Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 16, 2016
when they first announced the budget and called it budget of change I told them it's a budget of scam but many zombies quoted me and called me a wailer cause they were so blinded to see what I saw then.... idiotas!!!! angry

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari by SetrakusRa(m): 7:36pm On Feb 16, 2016
Ofcourse, you don't expect the kunu-drinking president to. undecided undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari by PeinDanzo(m): 7:37pm On Feb 16, 2016
Buhari does not have common sense, its obvious lyk cossy boobs

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari by swagaholic: 7:37pm On Feb 16, 2016
Give us a new budget

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC To Seize Diezani’s Assets In America / PDP Now In The Hands Of Looters – Ali Modu Sheriff's Spokesman / Okorocha Has Gone Again To Complain To Buhari Over Imo APC Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.