Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,696 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari (20055 Views)

I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari / Buhari Can Dress Like Herdsman To Present 2017 Budget – Fayose's Aide, Olayinka / Errors: Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari by kutchs: 10:46pm On Feb 16, 2016
mikolo80:
have you ever seen the budget per chance. I have. it's a giant book. you cannot go through it line by line as president. that's senators job and you civil populace. now answer me this, no run o. if it were pdp would anybody lose their job, will any action be taken.? yes or no. if you like sell you and your children's future, we will not
Yes nobody would have lost his job under PDP but that's because PDP wouldn't have been that stupid to cause such national embarrassment. In all 16 years of PDP rule we never witnessed such show of shame, never was a national budget stolen and padded, never were ministers denying their allocations.
In fact under PDP the presidents were careful enough to go through the budgets before submitting to the NASS but under APC with a bread labelled certificate president Nigeria has been reduced to a circus show. The whole world laughs at us.

4 Likes

Re: Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari by marv1: 10:51pm On Feb 16, 2016
I can tell u fayose is a billionaire with the money he made during GEJ and ekiti election. He believes nobody has any evidence against him. I just pray efcc should get enough evidence to nab him just like olisa mentu who has become quiet sudenly. Ekiti state still has some ghost workers. He has not done anything about it yet he fights pmb almost everyday for nothing. The day fayose will fall he wont expect it.
ladyF:
He still has mouth, after his "wuru wuru" election and all the dollars they shared from Oga at the top to get him into power. He should just go and hide somewhere and hope EFCC does not bring up his case. Ole *shiorrrr*

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
Re: Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari by marv1: 10:56pm On Feb 16, 2016
That u can say all these. Nigerian youths have lost it.
kutchs:

Yes nobody would have lost his job under PDP but that's because PDP wouldn't have been that stupid to cause such national embarrassment. In all 16 years of PDP rule we never witnessed such show of shame, never was a national budget stolen and padded, never were ministers denying their allocations.
In fact under PDP the presidents were careful enough to go through the budgets before submitting to the NASS but under APC with a bread labelled certificate president Nigeria has been reduced to a circus show. The whole world laughs at us.
Re: Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari by BushidoBlue(m): 11:01pm On Feb 16, 2016
Aufbauh:
"Man is the only creature who refuses to be what he is" - Albert Camus
Fayose is nothing but a joke and a soar loser. He's a false prophet that should not be taken seriously.

[size=18pt]The minister of information disowned the budget..

Whodehellareyou??

Gerrarrahere men!!!![/size]
Re: Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari by BushidoBlue(m): 11:04pm On Feb 16, 2016
marv1:
I can tell u fayose is a billionaire with the money he made during GEJ and ekiti election. He believes nobody has any evidence against him. I just pray efcc should get enough evidence to nab him just like olisa mentu who has become quiet sudenly. Ekiti state still has some ghost workers. He has not done anything about it yet he fights pmb almost everyday for nothing. The day fayose will fall he wont expect it.

Fayose Billionaire??
You must be his account officer to have had this information
Re: Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari by kutchs: 11:15pm On Feb 16, 2016
marv1:
That u can say all these. Nigerian youths have lost it.
Did you even bother to read and understand the comment you quoted?
You better go to bed dearie because I can see your eyes are heavy.

1 Like

Re: Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari by mikolo80: 11:26pm On Feb 16, 2016
kutchs:

Hahahahahahaha na d wan you know. I worked with a senator and it happens every year but no opposition to make noise then
Re: Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari by casto: 11:37pm On Feb 16, 2016
Aufbauh:
Fayose is nothing but a joke and a soar loser. He's a false prophet that should not be taken seriously.
You are wrong bro. Fayose is speaking sense leave party or region aside, we are all Nigerians. He is saying the TRUTH.

1 Like

Re: Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 16, 2016
when an iliterate is the president you can expect anything...I use to think that the call for PMB to produce his certificate is a mere propaganda but it have downed on us...How can you sign on anything without proof reading it...I know he cant read such bogos books and his ministers would want to take advantage of his disability...The kind Thunder wey go fire any Zombie wey go quote me still dey gather storm
Re: Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari by casto: 11:46pm On Feb 16, 2016
ladyF:
He still has mouth, after his "wuru wuru" election and all the dollars they shared from Oga at the top to get him into power. He should just go and hide somewhere and hope EFCC does not bring up his case. Ole *shiorrrr*

Stop reasoning that way dear. Stop supporting evil. Is fayose saying d right thing? YES. That's d main thing, don't check who is passing d message. #CommonSense
Re: Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari by nicolosam(m): 11:52pm On Feb 16, 2016
ladyF:

U must be a die hard fan of our dullard President...what has Fayose said that is untrue or bad now? The greatness of this country ought to be the sole responsibility of the youths but not when the youth itself is a kingdom divided against itself. 2016 budget is nothing but a fraud and everything. associated with it. It is also a national embarrassment. This government need to be put on its toes in order to wake up from its embarrassing slumber and let's feel the positive impact of the change mantra! Our voice must be heard loud and clear while the government must do the felt need.
Re: Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari by 9jatriot(m): 12:11am On Feb 17, 2016
That's what I have been telling all those who care to listen. Before now, the heads of MDAs and certain ministers would be bribing the members of parliament to look the other way and approved whatever they present as budget, but in this case, there was no room for that hence the attempt by those who wanted to try the business as usual approach were discovered by those who wanted to embarrass the government only to inadvertently provide a free audit service. The good thing about this budget debacle is that Nigerians are now asking questions and the parliament is doing what looks like what they were really elected to do. Its better that corruption was exposed before it happened before we start hearing credibility stories latter in the year.

mikolo80:
Hahahahahahaha na d wan you know. I worked with a senator and it happens every year but no opposition to make noise then
Re: Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari by Realret70: 12:59am On Feb 17, 2016
By the time his case is finally decided he will be well from his current state of mness
Re: Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari by Nobody: 2:19am On Feb 17, 2016
Aufbauh:
[s]"Man is the only creature who refuses to be what he is" - Albert Camus
Fayose is nothing but a joke and a soar loser. He's a false prophet that should not be taken seriously.[/s] GIBBERISH

Pls Sir, address the issues below and fault his assertions with superior reasoning

[b]"Mere sacking of officers at the Budget Office will not remove the stain splashed on Nigeria by the shameful budget.”
“Sacking one or two persons on this budget scam is just like using some people as cover-up for the national embarrassment caused by the President himself".

Even the President himself signed a letter wrongly dated as October 22, 2016 and one is tempted to ask who the President will sack for these avoidable errors.

“Or was it the sacked DG of Budget Office the one who unilaterally put all those bogus figures like N3.8 billion for Aso Villa Clinic, N780 million for website in one single ministry, and others in the budget?

“In my own opinion, it is necessary that those handling the President should bring it to his consciousness that he is not God that cannot make mistakes and this budget scam must be seen as part of the mistakes that President Buhari is capable of making".

“By doing this, the President will be provided with another opportunity to re-present the Budget because I wonder how Nigeria can operate on a budget already disowned by notable ministers, including the government’s spokesperson".

“Or what remedy can anyone do to a budget in which 2015 budgetary allocations of an agency was reproduced verbatim? Even N180 million was discovered to have been allocated to NIMET twice.”orate bodies to get funding for some of our projects
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari by Nobody: 2:21am On Feb 17, 2016
danemenike:
Fayose! I was scared when I saw this post, I thought you were going to miss-fire but you didn't, Buhari will be wrong if he ignores you. Your points and views are properly expressed without disrespecting the presidency. U may not be perfect as a person but U r on point, RIDE ON!
Re: Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari by Nobody: 2:25am On Feb 17, 2016
ValarDoharis:
In all fairness.....Buhari should sack himself cos he signed the damn budget and presented happily to the national assembly undecided

1 Share

Re: Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari by Nobody: 2:36am On Feb 17, 2016
daniella04:
Stop being stupid for once in your life, is what he is saying not what a sensible government is supposed to do. It was people like you that praised the budget when it was initially presented, your likes called it "the best budget in the history of democracy" now we have started seeing loopholes in the supposed best budget, instead of you as a youth should protest so the budget can be withdrawn and let them go back to the drawing board and make things right, you will rather want to insult or talk down on someone who does so because to you every correction is seen as anti buhari please grow up

ENDORSED

Re: Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari by BlackOnassis(m): 4:24am On Feb 17, 2016
NigerianSHA:
Africans need to be colonized again, they can't handle a Damn budget undecided

why don't u go and bring back the colonizers? isi ewu
Re: Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari by bilazego(m): 8:18am On Feb 17, 2016
mikolo80:
have you ever seen the budget per chance. I have. it's a giant book. you cannot go through it line by line as president. that's senators job and you civil populace. now answer me this, no run o. if it were pdp would anybody lose their job, will any action be taken.? yes or no. if you like sell you and your children's future, we will not

the president has his special assistant , senior special assistant and even assistant to assistant on various fields who are expert on matters like the budget. this government went through PDP hand over notes which they claimed that it was voluminous while not the budget as important as it is. you can't tell me that the President whose 'body languages' are performing wonders would just append his signature without an in -house scrutinisation of its contents. he and his team simply certified the documents fit for presentation to the NASS. All errors ,omissions, blames goes to the executive. now talking of selling you and your children"s future for blind support of failures, this government came to power promising change and deviation from ways things were done in the past but so far have not learnt anything from the past. to avoid selling your children's future we have to point these errors out so that mistakes of the past will be avoided. leave PDP out of this issue, its APC document.
Re: Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari by Godiloveu(f): 9:30am On Feb 17, 2016
bishop4life:

Honestly you amaze me! Please ma'am, are you in any way related to our info minister? I mean Mr Muhammed?

Oga! Believe wat u want to believe.
Hater!
Re: Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari by A1Round: 10:57am On Feb 17, 2016
Fayose alway on point, my fearless Governor u re unshakable, untouchable n unimpeachable, strongly we are behind u!!!!!!!!
Re: Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari by marv1: 2:50pm On Feb 17, 2016
It is my state and i know what am talking about. He is just a noise maker.
BushidoBlue:

Fayose Billionaire??
You must be his account officer to have had this information
Re: Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari by OreMI22: 2:54pm On Feb 17, 2016
Nigerians will eventually find out that Buhari is more corrupt than Abacha.
Both men only have one common hypocritic character. Chasing other people around and screaming Kworruption, while they shamelessly steal from government coffers through all sorts of shady waivers and bogus budgetary provisions.
Re: Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari by BushidoBlue(m): 3:12pm On Feb 17, 2016
marv1:
It is my state and i know what am talking about. He is just a noise maker.

He could be your dad for all we know, I ask again Shey eyin ni Alaga Iduro Account?
Re: Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari by comos: 3:41pm On Feb 17, 2016
Aufbauh:
your brain need examination
Re: Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari by marv1: 4:15pm On Feb 17, 2016
Ask me again?
BushidoBlue:

He could be your dad for all we know, I ask again Shey eyin ni Alaga Iduro Account?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Babatunde Abisuga Jailed For 24 Months For Pension Scam / FG Welcomes Exit From Recession With Cautious Optimism / APC Members In Ajeromi-Ifelodun, Badagry Defect To PDP, Burn Their Brooms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.